The Gray Ladies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand. Dropping a load from your ass onto someone's face isn't an everyday thing," Lily noted.

Abbie and I stepped out the front door and moved several feet toward my yard. Abbie said, "You okay doing this? I know I can drop two. Each of us can take some money. Let's take the lady's money," she decided.

I stated, "You could go into her room in the morning after breakfast and push a load onto her bed. Get even."

Abbie raised her eyebrows. "Yes. I could. I think I like the plan. Let's go make some more money."

We trooped back to Abbie;s door and entered. Abbie looked at Lily. "He's scared as fuck. But I'm going to do it with him. The money pushed him around just enough. You're lucky." I knew full well that not pooping for three days had Abbie's body primed to empty itself to the full extent it was able.

Abbie directed Lily to sit behind me after Lily had the camera live and the mic active. Abbie got naked. It wasn't my first time seeing it, but I marveled yet again at her sheer width and what had to be impressive body weight. And it scared me just a little. Again.

I turned my head slightly and caught Lily's reaction as Abbie eased herself down so her rump was a few inches above my face. Her ass was just so massive. Lily's eyes got huge, and I watched her hands shake. "Oh my God. Fuck," was all she managed.

Abbie piped up, "Lily, don't you move until I say. You need to keep his head in your lap while I'm dumping this out." I felt Lily take a deep, shaky breath.

Meanwhile, Abbie could not deny her body or delay any further. I watched her ass opening dilate three, four, five times. "Look how fucking pink that is,"Lily noted, staring openly.

I heard Abbie groan, then sigh and moan. Her asshole stretched, filled by the end of a very big turd. Abbie sighed deeply, and I watched her thighs tense some and anchor her position. She pushed, and the turd began exiting her anus. It grew to three or four inches before Abbie paused her push effort. Lily let her nose wrinkle with the powerful earthy odor I was somewhat used to.

Abbie breathed normally for a full half minute, then pushed again. Her asshole stretched again, and the big-diameter turd grew another six inches before the push stopped. Abbie paused to gather herself, then pushed. The turd lengthened some more, I was guessing maybe around six inches added, possibly more.

The turd had a slight curve, and as the push finished, the load finally dropped completely free. Abbie grunted with relief. There was a pause of about two minutes. Abbie had dropped an immense loaf squarely on my face, and the powerful earthiness invaded and dominated my sense of smell and emanated out around the room space a bit.It had managed to land mostly across my forehead, but then angle down across my nose and below my eye.

Also of immediate note was that her load had some density and was notably heavy as it rested on my face.

Abbie had stood again, and she noted, "I felt that leave, but there's another one stuck in there for sure."

I noted that Lily was now holding her nose, trying not to be obvious about it. Abbie observed her and laughed, gentle and low-volume. She stood tall for another half minute, then slowly paced the room for another full minute. Then she squatted above me again and carefully checked her position.

She breathed deeply for what seemed like two or three minutes. Really it was no more than one. But eventually she did exhale slowly. Her anus stretched and opened. I watched it fill brown. Abbie pushed, and the brown log blossomed out and grew all at once, probably at least a foot long as it dropped free. This one settled vertically down my nose, with one end resting on my chin.

Abbie eased herself up again and apparently felt a need to observe the results of her effort. "Well, you have a face full of shit," she said bluntly. I could still see well enough to note that Lily remained wide-eyed, but seemed somewhat more at ease with the odors in the room.

Abbie said, "Well, I gotta walk a little bit. I'll be back in fifteen minutes tops." She leaned over and slowly passed a palm above my face. "Now the turds will stay warm till I'm back and after I drop the third one," she noted. Lily relaxed herself, while I stayed calm and still as possible.

Lily let the camera run just a bit more and paused. Abbie returned in little more than ten minutes. She got naked and resumed her squat. In spite of already seeing it close, I gawked at her monstrous ass yet again. Lily cued the camera. Abbie relaxed. Her anus bloomed and filled brown for a third time.

This push was slower, taking four pauses to finish. This last turd equaled the others in girth, and stretched to more than ten inches, I guessed. Abbie retrieved a tape measure and sized everything up after the last loaf dropped horizontally across the other two.

Her final turd was fourteen and a half inches long. The second was ten and a half. Her first was all of seventeen inches. She took some still photos.

Lily killed the filming. Honestly, the powerful odor was getting to me, even as it wasn't terrible or intolerable. Abbie allowed Lily to move carefully. Abbie instructed Lily to lay out on the floor. Abbie took the turd at the top of the pile off my face. She went to Lily and carefully left the turd on the floor near her head. Abbie came back to me and removed a second turd, the longest one. She placed it near Lily also.

Lily was now openly wrinkling her nose. Abbie bent over Lily and in a stunning show of strength, ripped her t-shirt vertically and tossed it away. She very carefully unclasped Lily's bra, then stripped her panties carefully, setting both aside. Abbie took her longest turd and placed it gently on Lily's torso. Abbie put the second turd on Lily's crotch, letting a portion of it rest on her vagina.

"Now you know what it was like for him, at least a little bit," she told Lily, pointing at me. "But I put them in more reasonable spots for you. I pushed three logs dead into his face. He didn't even flinch, and tolerated the stink, besides,"Abbie finished. "You stay for three minutes," Abbie added for Lily.

Lily managed, but she was breathing very carefully, and exerting significant self control to stay where she was. But she did it.

When three minutes had elapsed, Abbie allowed Lily to shower after carefully removing the turds. Abbie cleaned my face. I took a couple minutes to observe the results of Abbie's mighty posterior.

"That is impressive," I noted.

"It's also a lot of shit, period. But impressive too," she agreed.

Lily returned in another few minutes. She went and stood near Abbie, and Abbie checked her well-being. Abbie hugged Lily close to her big, nude frame and kissed her forehead.

"That was terrible," Lily decided aloud.

"But you did it," Abbie pointed out. "You were brave enough to see the value in completing what was, essentially, a personal challenge. I'm sure you argued mightily with yourself to bail, and there was a part of your mind that decided you would do nothing less than win by meeting my request and my three-minute requirement."

Abbie took time to clean up her turds while Lily had showered. Abbie sprayed some air sanitizer and opened a couple windows for a bit.

Lily wandered over to me. "I'm still fascinated. And I will continue to film. And Abbie herself still makes me horny. But you are brave as fuck. I will give both of you a ten-thousand dollar bonus over what you both did."

Lily packed her equipment and bedded down. I went home to my own bed and slept and showered and had breakfast the next morning, the weekend upon us. Lily knocked on my door, presenting me with three thousand dollars cash after said door had closed. I secured it, and then there was a trip to the bank, and a bank draft for $25,000.00, plus another 10,000.00, less the three thousand cash, for a total of thirty-two thousand. Not bad.

"Thank you. I know it was pretty awful for you too, and you let Abbie do it to you," Lily said as she stood outside my door. She hugged me close. "Please keep being kinky. I know it's weird as hell, and smelly and messy too, but it's worth it. I know Abbie is enjoying herself. And I like you a lot, too," she finished.

I whiled away the balance of my Sunday. I did not see Abbie again until Monday evening. We took a short walk to her house again. We journeyed to the bedroom. It was cavernous, with dim lighting all over. There was a glorified playground swing hanging from a stout beam in the ceiling.

I figured things out in about three seconds. I stripped down and eased into the swing. There were adequate leg openings and support in the rear, but space to allow my standard equipment to be out the front. Abbie got naked and I again stared at her thick, heavy figure and her broad hips and incredible ass. God she was big and beautiful, and somehow, it never got old. So much fun to stare.

My penis awakened easily. Abbie stepped over and cranked the swing higher on its pulley. She looped my feet around her waist and tied them. The idea was that she would rock the swing to imitate a horizontal pumping motion if we were using the bed, and we would do the deed until Abbie was satisfied.

Abbie played with my dick and applied a condom. She spread her legs and buried three fingers in her snatch. She worked until I could hear her wetness, then she eased me inside her. I went in easily, but gasped at the sensation of being inside her. I shook.

"It's okay. You good to fuck?" She eased her entire tail out and let it slither around on my back. I groaned. Abbie grasped my hips and began shoving back and forth, creating the needed in-out motion. I felt her tummy give when our bodies made contact. I wrapped my arms around her upper back. She shortened the stroking motion as her mouth found my neck. She had no trouble maintaining both activities.

I played with Abbie's hair, satisfying that part of my personal fetish. Abbie kissed me on the mouth, inserting her tongue. She was gentle, but the kiss was wet. She sucked on my lips, then licked all the way up one side of my face. Strangely, tingles raced up my back, across my shoulders, and rolled up the base of my neck. I shuddered. Abbie chuckled.

She put her head on my shoulder, fingers in my exceptionally short hair. She took a deep breath, then intensified the striking motion until she was panting in rhythm, pounding her pussy. She exhaled hard, breathing and grunting, pumping hard. I began to work at controlling the urge to come.

Abbie set her feet and slammed me into her belly, four, five, six times. On the final shove, I shook. Abbie tightened her hold and pinned me against her. "Don't you fucking fight it. I'm going to pull out, lose that goddamn rubber, and you slime my fucking hair. You understand?"

I nodded. We parted. Abbie drooled all over her hand after shel peeled the love glove off. She hand-jobbed my cock until I grunted. She knelt, and I grabbed my penis and unloaded a mess into the thickest hair at the top of her head. I was breathing like a racehorse, and I swore loudly. "Goddammit, Abbie, you thick, soft, monster cow," I said.

She grinned. "I knew you would say it eventually. Call me what I am."

"I didn't mean it in a bad or negative way," I clarified.

Abbie said, "I know, babe. I didn't take it that way. When a person is into big women, "cow" is kinda the de facto term. Women who pleasure the men who like chunkers should expect it to be used, and not be offended by it. Now, that doesn't mean a drunk asshole can call a big girl a cow, and get away with it. We all know that's different, both in context and intent. A woman can feel free to squash and shit on the offender in that case," she finished.

I took another long look where I slimed Abbie's hair, then I left her to shower, and departed for home to shower myself. I slogged through another four days of work, and after dinner on a Friday evening, Abbie appeared at my door.

She said, "I trust your dick has had a sufficient recovery period. I don't need to fuck you this time, but I want to make you blow your load. Would you like to come over and Netflix and chill for a while?"

"Sure," I said. I locked up and we departed.

We landed on Abbie's couch, sitting next to each other. We watched a nature documentary for about an hour. Abbie said, " I think what I can do is take a shit in your lap, then move the turd and sit you on my lap facing me, and put the turd back for you, and let it stink while we hug and make out. Yes, I will use tail," she concluded.

"I really Ike your tail. A lot," I told her.

"I noticed," she answered. She moved the area rug from in front of her couch. Bare floor was underneath. "Then you can pee when we're done," Abbie said. "I thought you maybe could soak my hair or a portion of my back and one ass cheek," she added.

Abbie got naked, and yet again I stared. She was so wide and hefty and just fucking soft and wonderful feeling. She backed herself up and squatted. There was no gas this time. I watched her asshole bloom and contract, three, four times. She pushed, laying down one long grunt. A big, dense, dark turd grew from her anus and dropped free, directly onto my bare thighs.

Powerful, earthy odor ruled the area. Abbie's loaf was easily a foot long. Abbie cleaned herself, then returned and moved her healthy load. I faced her and straddled her thighs. She reached and set her hot turd back in my lap.

I let Abbie kiss me on the lips. I leaned into her, and she hugged me and turned her tail loose, wrapping it around me and leaving a few feet near the end to slide up and down my back and caress my face, shoulders, and chest. Somehow, the stink enhanced the experience for me. And I craved the feel of Abbie's body, along with her amazing tail.

Her lips worked my neck and my cheeks. She unwound her tail and let it slide between us. I felt it slide up my torso, six inches of the very end rubbing my face. I inhaled the smell of Abbie's turd. I leaned over and hugged, my head on her shoulder. I let myself cry for her.

She sensed when it started. Her hand ran through my hair while the other held me, rubbing my back. "Let it out. Cry because you want me. Because I'm big and soft and hot for an older lady. And because you like my tail, my hair, and my turds," she said.

Abbie gassed into the leather of her couch. Her tail kept rubbing my face. She gassed again, eggs moderate in the air. Her hand went to my dick. She rubbed it and kept gassing, four, five, six more times. She moved her turd with a portion of her tail. The end that had worked on my face stayed clean.

Abbie moved. She knelt on all fours, giving me her ass. She continued rubbing my penis as I shifted. "Shoot it on my ass cheek, honey," she said. I let her stroke until I climaxed, pumping three broad shots onto her soft rump.

Given that I had plenty of water in the tank, I was ready for the next part. "Piss, honey. Soak all my hair," Abbie told me. So I let my bladder empty, groaning at the relief. I drenched the thick top section of Abbie's hair, then soaked one side and let it run off her face. She shifted and the last of my bladder dampened the back of her hair. The upper portion took the most punishment, gleaming wet and still dripping, drumming the bare floor.

Abbie gave it a few minutes and dried her face and the worst of her hair. She showered and restyled, coming out still stark naked. She said, "You sure like the thickest part of my hair."

"It's awesome. So big and soft and healthy," I told her.

She stepped over and we held each other. "Does my size still make you a little uncomfortable?" She asked.

"A little bit," I admitted.

"That's good. It means there will always be anticipation between us, which means things will stay erotic and you will be turned on and aroused. You have a nice cock. I pounded my pussy with it and it felt so nice. I definitely want more."

Abbie walked me to my door. "You are welcome anytime you want. Be a neighbor. You can text and we can session any time and cuddle and watch TV."

"I will," I noted. Abbie was in my mind's eye for an entire week after that. We saw each other out walking and I told her so.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you either," she admitted.

We stood side by side and I leaned into her. "Do you think we're permanently bonded?" I asked.

"I think that's exactly what we are. And equals," she decided. "I'm too old to give a shit about dominating a fetish relationship."

"I'm glad you said that last part," I noted. She pulled me close and gassed, a mighty foghorn from her anus. I smelled eggs.

"You're welcome," she said. "Now go home."

THE END