The Gray Man Ch. 01 - Nadiya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gretchen was certainly not prepared for what she witnessed next. Her cousin groaned and then grunted, "I'm cumming!" as he aimed his cock at Nadiya's small tits and tight belly. The first rope of cum was huge and literally splashed off Nadiya's chest. TJ continued to stroke his huge member, and continued to shoot huge jets of thick, gooey cum all over Nadiya's chest and neck. He must have shot ten thick loads of cum, with the last being as heavy and forceful as the first. Finally, his next three or four cum shots decreased in size and velocity, followed by a couple more loads that dripped down onto Nadiya's shoulder and arm.

When he had finished Gretchen took him home and drove Nadiya to a nearby hotel so that she could shower before dropping her back off at the embassy. She looked into the car at Gretchen, "Thank you. May I see him again?"

Gretchen shared the same smirk as her cousin, "Perhaps, but there are a few others wanting his service, but for the right price. Maybe." Nadiya stood at the gates of the embassy as the car drove off. A young Ukrainian guard came up to her, "Ma'am, are you okay?"

Nadiya smiled, "I've never been better." She turned and walked back to the embassy.

As Gretchen drove away she wondered, who would she and TJ choose next. (TJ's adventures will continue when I receive a candidate.)