The Gray Man Ch. 02 - Suzi

Story Info
An award winning chef contracts with Gray to ravage her.
6.4k words
4.76
13.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

I hope you enjoy these adventures as much as you enjoyed Sean - no worries, Sean will be back. I just need some time to explore some other areas of my darkness.

Also, if you'd like a character to inquire about Gray's services send me a description and we can work from there.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Gretchen needed a couple of days to regain her composure before she saw TJ again. She was truly not prepared for being as turned on as she was watching her cousin's huge cock fuck the brains out of an Economics Attache from the Ukrainian Embassy. Some of Gretchen's lovers over the years had been bigger than average but nothing like what Gray was packing. She wrestled with feelings of shame the morning after the Limo ride as she went online and ordered a large lifelike dildo.

When Monday morning rolled around Gretchen headed to the office where she ran into TJ. One of the other lawyers in the firm was wanting him to investigate a person believed to be involved in corporate espionage. "Well," she thought, "nothing like diving into the deep end the first day."

TJ was working on some pretty intense stuff by investigative standards, especially for someone without a lot of experience. He was asked to give a report on what he had found on Wednesday at the partner's meeting. Gretchen expected him to have very little since he had only been active for 48 hours. She, and everyone else in the room was blown away at how much intel he had gathered in the short amount of time.

When one of the junior partners scoffed, a senior was prompted to ask, "Mr. Gray, pardon Elliot's demeanor, but I do have a question. We have had others look into this for months and all have failed. May I ask how you've done more in 48 hours than we have accomplished in months?"

TJ smiled, "Two things come to mind. One, investigators investigate. They have their methods and skills. I am not an investigator. I was trained to infiltrate and gather intelligence. Second, when you are able to blend in and act like you belong somewhere people tell you things they think you already know. Once you know one thing, you leverage it and learn more. My job isn't to make sense of what I gather, that's your job. My job is simply to gather and that's what I love."

The cousins headed to La Famosa near The Navy Yard for lunch. It was really the first time they had to talk since the Limo on Friday. TJ sensed Gretchen was uncomfortable as she sat quietly eating her Mofongo.

TJ finally broke the ice, "Want to talk about what's changed?"

Gretchen looked at him, her strawberry blonde hair framing her face, "What do you mean?"

TJ leaned in, "Well, you were out of contact on Saturday and Sunday for one."

She picked at her food as she said, "I had to get the limo cleaned and back to my associate."

TJ laughed, "You mean you had it cleaned and that wouldn't take two days, cuz."

Gretchen shook her head, "I'm fine."

TJ reached out and touched her hand which caused an electrical shock to jolt through Gretchen's body that she had to fight the urge to recoil from, "Bullshit. I've known you my entire life. Something is going on."

Gretchen again shook her head, "It's work shit. You know."

TJ gripped her hand this time, "Again, bullshit. I've seen you stressed from work before and that's never changed how you are with me. Look at you, your body language, your facial expressions, your eyes, hell even the tone of your voice is different. The only thing that has happened was Friday night." TJ used his thumb to rub his cousin's hand, "Look at me Gretchen Elizabeth."

At that moment Gretchen hated her cousin. Not only was he opening her like a book, his touch and his command aroused her and she couldn't be aroused by her cousin. She sighed as she looked up, using every ounce of her energy to hold her gaze, "What?" she forced the word out of her mouth.

TJ held her gaze, "I love you and our little business venture is not worth whatever this is."

Gretchen lowered her gaze, "I love you too. I'll be fine. Speaking of our venture I have another inquiry I'd like you to consider." Gretchen reached into her bag and pulled out a manilla file folder and slid it across the table to TJ.

To every eye in the restaurant they looked like two business professionals discussing a deal. TJ smirked at what the good folks enjoying lunch at La Famosa would think if they knew they were talking about a woman who was willing to pay for a consensual non consent fantasy to be fulfilled.

TJ looked over the file, "Interesting, a chef," he said as he took a bite of his Carne Guisada. He continued to look through the application. "Wants to be ravaged in her restaurant kitchen early in the morning - that's specific."

Gretchen nodded, "It is. She has been voted one of the top chefs in the metro area and is one of the 40 people under 40 who are changing lives. Trained at the Culinary Institute of America and worked under Bobby Flay. She's good. Looks like a young Cat Cora."

TJ smiled, "Are you reciting from memory or are you a secret foodie?"

His cousin looked at him, "I've done my homework."

TJ's smile turned to a smirk, "Well, I'm a foodie." TJ pulled out his phone and showed Gretchen a picture of TJ and Bobby Flay at Amalfi in Vegas. I love good food, so this is right up my alley.

Gretchen nodded, "I'm impressed. You are an eclectic man Thomas Patrick," she figured if he could use her 'in trouble' name she could use his. "Shall I send her the proper forms?"

TJ nodded as he swallowed, "Yes. There are a couple of other little details I need to make sure of. I need to know if there are cameras in the kitchen or at the kitchen entrance. Those need to be disabled or I need to know exactly where they are. Also a time frame when Suzi is in the kitchen... ALONE."

Gretchen blushed as she used her fork to move her food around the plate, "Also, I was thinking. Hearing Nadiya's shock at seeing... well..."

TJ nudged her along, "My cock?"

Her blush deepened, "Yes, your cock. I was thinking maybe we should put a picture of it with your profile so that women aren't surprised. I thought that the wet shorts would be a hint, but..."

TJ smirked, "Sure, if you want to take one. I am not taking a selfie of my cock."

Gretchen turned her gaze towards him, her green eyes peeking under her bangs, "You've never taken a picture. Hell, that seems to be the guy's first message if you match on a dating app."

TJ leaned forward making Gretchen feel like the heat had been turned up in the room. His own green eyes captured hers. "Gretch, I know my cock is big, bigger than most. It has been for as long as I can remember. Some would see it as a blessing, but it is also a curse. The looks in locker rooms, the murmurings in high school, the quietly whispered 'horse cock' when a girl would refuse a date. Here is what I know about me. I am much more than the size of my cock. There is no doubt in my mind that I would have left Nadiya the same ruined mess if my cock was average. So, no I do not have a picture of it. If you want to take a picture of it, I'm not opposed."

Gretchen was not sure she trusted herself to be alone in a room with TJ and his mesmerizing cock. However, to say no now would tell him more than she was willing to share, "We can do that, probably not at the office though."

TJ smiled, "No, probably not at the office, the last thing I need is Andi being more interested in me."

That innocent comment cut Gretchen like a knife. Andi was one of the newly hired associates and was everything Gretchen wasn't. Andi was a size 4, pert, perky, and young. Gretchen had never seen her own beauty and her own self image frankly sucked. If you would have asked others they would have said that Gretchen was beautiful, curvaceous, elegant.

However when Gretchen saw herself, like many women she only heard the nastiness, "hips made for breeding" "Butch" "Tomboy" - truthfully at 38 she was elegant and shapely. However, the never married cloud hung over her, the no grandchildren jab had been uttered too often.

She had to shake herself out of her despair as she didn't even notice the server drop off the check. She drove back to the office as TJ headed back out to do whatever it was that he did.

By Thursday Gretchen had heard back from Suzi. She informed Gretchen that she was alone on Sunday mornings as she prepared for the week after the rush of the weekend. Gretchen replied that Mr. Gray would like to have dinner in the restaurant to see the lay of the land before he put the plan in place but that unfortunately the soonest they could get a reservation was two weeks. It took about 10 minutes for Gretchen to get an email that a reservation had been made for two in the name of Mr. Gray for Saturday at 8:00

Saturday arrived and Gretchen headed to the apartment to retrieve TJ for dinner. As she walked in she heard the shower still going with the bathroom door standing wide open. As she walked by she glanced into the bathroom and saw TJ through the glass shower door. His back was facing her and again she noticed the scars on his back and needed to remind herself to ask about them.

Gretchen had to rip herself away from staring at her cousin. "He's your fucking cousin, get a grip." She was pushed even further as he walked out of the bathroom stark naked, his long cock hanging proudly between his thighs."TJ, what the hell are you doing waving that thing around?"

TJ smirked, "You said you wanted a picture, so take a picture. Just use the encrypted phone."

Gretchen was more worried about her pussy flooding her panties than she was about a picture, however, it was what she wanted for the profile - and for her imagination when her new ultraskin friend arrived.

TJ walked into the restaurant wearing his gray suit, a crisp white dress shirt, and a deep purple paisley patterned tie. Gretchen was dressed in a sequined black dress that was off one shoulder, with thigh high stockings and heels. As the valet took the Cadillac to park, TJ offered Gretchen his arm and they walked into "Across the Aisle".

There was a piano bar, low lighting, and a bustling Saturday Evening crowd. TJ politely asked Gretchen about her menu decisions. When the server came TJ smiled, "We'd like a magnum of Turley Old Vines and we will start with your local Charcuterie Board."

The server paused as she glanced at Gretchen who gave a barely perspective nod before the young lady scurried off. She sipped her water, "Ordering for me now?"

TJ smiled, "Gretchen, let's be truthful for a moment. You know about the struggles of powerful women who would love to give up control for an evening, because you are a powerful woman who would love to give up control for an evening. Since you haven't sent in a request for something else, then taking the stress of ordering off of you is all I am able to grant."

She sat stunned, wanting to ask about what was said - would he seriously grant that wish if she applied - but they were cousins - her mind raced as her mouth tried to form a word but none came. Before she could say a word the wine steward had brought the wine, poured a taste for TJ, waited for the nod then filled both glasses.

When the server returned with the appetizer TJ ordered, again for both he and Gretchen. "The lady will have the Roast Duck with glazed Sweet Potatoes and I will have the Braised Beef Rib with Horseradish Braised Carrots."

Again the server glanced at Gretchen and seeing no protest left the table. Gretchen looked at TJ and stifled a giggle, "That poor thing."

TJ shook his head as he sipped his wine, "She probably dates a guy who doesn't walk on the curb side, or open a door, or..."

Gretchen put her hands up, "Hold on, a woman does not need..."

TJ cut his cousin off, "I never said a woman needed - that doesn't mean it shouldn't be offered. It's the struggle with today's world, everything is seen as a slight or an insult. Offering to open a door is a kind gesture of respect, walking on the curb side of the walk to protect your date from everything from being splashed with a puddle or hit by a car is a sign of respect."

Gretchen shook her head, "You are an enigma, TJ. Like now, looking around and everything and everyone but never leaving me feeling ignored."

TJ smiled, "That's training."

Gretchen nodded, "So, I'm guessing unless Suzi leaves the door unlocked that you'll find another way in. Training as well?"

TJ winked at her with that sly little smirk on his face that instantly caused her nipples to harden and her pussy to spasm. Cousin or not, she thought - he's a fucking god.

The food was absolutely amazing, the piano bar was soothing. Gretchen watched TJ while TJ watched everything and everyone. She never felt ignored, but at the same time watching TJ she realized he was always on. She wondered how much of that was training and how much was PTSD. She finally found the courage to ask, "So, I've seen a bit more of you in the past week than I have in a while."

TJ looked into her eyes, "Yes, ma'am."

Gretchen used her finger to trace the rim of her wine glass, "I've noticed some scars on your back."

TJ looked wistfully, "Remember how I said I was very good at what I did?" Gretchen nodded as TJ continued, "Good isn't perfect. Let's just say a certain warlord somewhere in the Kush Mountains didn't take kindly to my presence."

Gretchen's hands went to her mouth, "Oh My God, you could have been killed."

TJ nodded, "It's a good thing that he wasn't an enemy. He liked to walk the line on who to work with. I was trying to find proof that he was taking things from the good guys and giving things to the bad guys and I got caught - so he wanted to send a message."

Gretchen was quiet, "My God, so he let you go?"

TJ's eyes turned as Gray as his name, "You could say that." The look in her eyes told her more than anything he said could have.

When the check was due to arrive the server did not come to the table. The Chef walked into the dining room, every eye followed her as she walked to Gretchen and TJ's table, "Ms. Foster, consider tonight a downpayment for your services." As she turned to leave she winked at TJ.

TJ mumbled as they were leaving, "So much for being invisible." TJ took Gretchen back to the apartment to her car so that he could get some rest, change into other clothing and move back to Across the Aisle at zero-dark-thirty to wait for Suzi to arrive on Sunday morning.

TJ set his alarm for 0300 hours, he opened his notebook and refreshed his memory to the sketch he had made after getting home. He flipped to his notebook page of TJ's Truths and found his mantra for the day: "Adapt, Engage, Improvise, Overcome" and slipped out of the apartment in order to make the two hour walk to the restaurant. One of the keys to disappearing was to not have a vehicle that could be identified by it being parked in a strange place at a strange time.

He made his way along the river before crossing over into Georgetown before the sun came up. It was December and it was cold so TJ made good time, keeping himself from getting too cold. He slipped into the darkness of the alley behind the restaurant, slipping a small felt lens cover over the camera focused on the delivery door.

It took all of 10 seconds to pick the lock and slip inside. Looking around in the darkness he didn't see any of the tell tale little red lights that gave away infrared cameras. TJ risked turning on a small flashlight and glanced at where he knew the cameras were placed. He was thankful that the restaurant featured an open kitchen concept. All of the cameras had been covered with a small piece of cloth secured by a rubber band.

Now he needed to prepare and wait. He didn't have to wait very long as he heard a key in the door at 6:30. All of the lights came on as TJ slipped quietly into the shadows where he could watch Suzi go through her Sunday morning routine. She started in the office as TJ could see the blue glare of the computer screen. She stayed for a few moments, but TJ could see she was distracted. She was guessing he would visit her this morning but had no idea when or where. So TJ waited, allowing her anticipation to build.

TJ watched as she moved from the office to the kitchen, stopping to change from her sweats and a hoodie into her Chef's jacket with snaps. She wore a sexy laced bra that held her 36 C cup tits nicely. TJ wondered if she was usually wearing something more utilitarian and decided to dress up for their encounter.

She slipped off her shoes and sweats, her ass covered in a pair of lacy boy shorts that matched the bra. She pulled up a pair of navy chef's pants and slipped on some shoes that looked like they were made by CROCS.

Suzi went about her Sunday routine, she checked the freezer and the refrigerator before turning to move to the stockroom to check on supplies before ordering when her world went dark. TJ turned off the light and put a cloth over her head in one swift motion.

One moment she was walking into the storage room, the next, everything went dark and Suzi felt like she was falling but she wasn't falling as TJ grabbed her and dragged into a small room. She prayed this was who she expected but she began to panic when she heard the door close and a lock click. Suzi's senses, heightened because of the hood, became aware of a mixture of familiar smells. Spices, herbs, yeast. He had dragged her to the small prep kitchen. Open kitchen restaurants needed a "working area" where meat was cut and little things were done that the dining public didn't want to see.

A male voice whispered, barely audible and so close she could feel his lips brushing against her ear. "You want to be dominated do you? Well you're about to get it. So shut up and take it like a good slut." He flipped the light back on

Suzi's mind raced, was that what she said in her request? Was this the voice of the man at the table last night? While Suzi was paying good money for this she wasn't sure if this was what her fantasy looked like.

The whisper had been too soft to decipher the voice. TJ gripped Suzi tightly, expecting her to struggle although currently she was too shocked to move. She tried to guage his height, his build to make sure that this was the man she thought it was.

Her mind raced, "Who else could it be. Nobody has ever been in here before, we have good security," she thought. Then she panicked, "Fuck," she thought, "what if someone saw her cover the cameras. Fuck, fuck, fuck" her brain raced and her heartbeat and breathing followed

TJ put one hand on her throat as he whispered again, "Don't fight me, you need to be a good girl and I won't hurt you." He tore open the snaps on her chef's coat causing Suzi to scream. She braced herself for a brutal attack on her tits, instead she became even more terrified as she felt the cold tempered steel of a knife trace it's way from the spot where her collar bones meet down the center of her chest to her bra. With a deft flick of the risk the bra spring free, exposing her tits to the cold air of the prep kitchen.

Suzi fought to keep from hyperventilating as TJ used the tip of the knife to trace underneath each of her tits and flip the bra to the side. She strained to see underneath the cloth hood, but she got caught. A quick slap to her tit brought her back to her senses.

TJ growled, "Do not fucking move," He moved behind her and slipped her chefs coat and bra off of her. She heard him rustle in a bag. He stayed behind her and ripped the hood off of her eyes. The bright LED lights caused her to blink wildly to try to reorient herself. Her attempts were futile as TJ quickly slipped a blindfold over her eyes. He chuckled as his finger rubbed along her bottom lip. "This is so much better anyway, I have plans for that pretty little mouth."

12