The Gray Man Ch. 02 - Suzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him move around in front of her again as he walked her backwards until she was pressed against what she knew to be the large SubZero refrigerator. The stainless steel cold to her back. One hand held her wrists as they were lifted over her head, she felt a cuff go around both of her wrists as her mind tried to picture the scene. She imagined he had run a rope over an exposed beam. She felt the velcro tighten as she instinctively tugged to no avail.

"Shall I cut these off too?" he growled as he tugged on the waistband of her pants. She wanted to answer but he didn't give her a chance as she felt his hands drop the pants to her ankles in one quick yank. His hand covered her pussy, the only thing between the attacker and her most sensitive areas was a thin layer of lacy fabric that matched the bra that was now in pieces on the floor.

He patted her mound causing her to shudder as each pat was a bit harder than the previous. She wanted to throw her legs wide to give him access to take care of the need that had been building since she saw him at dinner the night before. However, with her pants around her ankles she couldn't do that and she'd be damned if she would give him the satisfaction of kicking out of her pants.

She was soaked, she knew it and now her captor did too as the dampness made its way to her panties. The heat she felt in her pussy was like nothing she had experienced before. The large hand just patted her and rubbed her outside of her panties.

The voice whispered in her ear again, as one of his hands went to her throat, pinning her head to the expensive refrigerator. "Such a needy cunt. The boss all the time, always tough, always in charge, always having to be a bitch. This was your domain, your safe place, your place to flex your authority. Always the same though, there is always someone somewhere who can put you in your place and take control from you in an instant, isn't there Suzi?" TJ snapped his fingers and Suzi lost control, an orgasm tore through her body as her feet danced underneath her. She wanted to scream, cry, and laugh all at the same time as his hand closed gently on her throat.

She knew that she had turned a tiny bit blue when he released his grip and she gasped for air. He laughed at her again as he slipped her boyshorts down over her shapely ass. "Is this what you wanted, slut? To have someone more powerful, stronger, more dominant force you to feel helpless, force you to feel what it is like when someone takes control?"

Suzi moaned, "Jesus Christ," she thought, "I was expecting to get fucked, not have someone read me like a goddamn book and give me a therapy session too."

TJ laughed, "Lift your left leg, do not move anything else." Suzi obeyed and TJ slipped off her shoe and pulled her panties and pants off of that foot. Her legs immediately opened and he laughed again, "Needy are we?"

She wanted to fight him, but he was right. She was reduced from Chef-Owner to a needy slut who would do anything right now to get her needs met. For a few seconds nothing happened, Suzi waited helpless. Her arms cuffed over her head, naked and exposed, blindfolded. She listened for footsteps but heard none, she tried to smell his scent but failed. She relaxed against the refrigerator door and Gray struck. Suzi felt hot breath on her now exposed pussy. He blew cold air onto her clit and she heard an otherworldly moan that embarrassed her when she realized it had come from her own mouth.

She felt the tip of his tongue as it flicked out onto her clit, licking slowly at first and then biting gently. Suzi squirmed and tried to open her legs even wider as his tongue now licked all over her pussy. Her hips began moving of their own accord, thrusting off of the cold stainless door. She heard him chuckle as he read the obvious sign she enjoyed what he was doing. As if in response, he lifted one of her legs and held it over his shoulder as he drove his tongue deep inside her now very wet cunt.

Suzi gasped and her one knee holding her wait buckled beneath her. TJ held her up as his tongue fucked deeper inside, drinking her juices. Another powerful orgasm washed over her body as her juices flooded the tile floor beneath her. Her body betrayed her, she had never done that before but now, another orgasm ripped through her she started to cry. God, she needed this more than she knew.

Suzi felt a little embarrassed as TJ allowed her to rest. She stood there panting. Suzi had not expected to lose control like that. TJ smiled as he moved beside her and began to play with her tits. "I need you to be a good girl, I'm going to have to undo your hands and I need you to do as you are told. Cum for me if you understand?"

Suzi had no idea what he meant, cum if she understood? What the hell was that? Soon she found out as he roughly pinched her right nipple as the hand returned to her throat, "I said, CUM," his voice was a primal growl that she felt as much as she heard. Again her toes started tapping as an orgasm washed over her, as powerful as any orgasm she had ever had from any lover in her life, just from the command of his voice.

True to his word he undid her hands as her orgasm subsided. She knew the layout of this room by heart and knew before she arrived that it was the metal prep table she was being led to and bent. He changed the position of her hands to the small of her back and re-cuffed them.

TJ slipped his pants down and walked around the table. "I'm going to take off the blindfold now," he whispered as he slid it off of her eyes so that she could see what she had paid for.

His hand stroked the monster cock, the circumcised head was thick as it dangled in front of her face. Suzi watched, thinking, "This cock was not built for fucking, it was built for punishing. He gripped her long blonde ponytail and lifted her head and tried to slip his cock into her mouth.

"No, please, that's too big, please," but she knew that he was going to do whatever he wanted to her. Her lips were only inches from the big head, already pre-cum was leaking from its head. Her head was being held, it was not going to be a blowjob, he wanted to fuck her face. She shuddered as the hot cock was placed on her lips. Her tongue came out in response to her dry lips but as soon as it touched the tip of his cock she felt it jump on her lips.

"Going to have to open bigger than that, bitch." he growled. Her mouth opened wide enough that she felt like the corner would tear.

TJ slid just the head of his cock into her and began to fuck her lips. As much as he wanted to fuck her mouth or throat, in this position fucking her lips with his bulbous head was all he was able to accomplish.

Gagging and choking sounds came from Suzi, muted by the huge cock protruding from her lips. Tears ran down her face now. She was hyperventilating through her nose, unable to breathe through her mouth. Her head was pulled up, as he forced her lips down over the cock, feeding her some more. She had the head and perhaps an inch in her mouth and she could not find a breath.

TJ looked down at her. "Is this what you wanted? To be treated like a fuck toy? You aren't so high and mighty boss lady with a thick cock in your mouth are you?" Her eyes looked up at him as he humiliated her. Why was it that the more he humiliated her the more she wanted to please him. She began to bob her head trying to force more of the monster into her throat.

TJ pulled his cock out of her mouth, "That's enough," he commanded as saliva and drool dropped onto the floor. "Nice try," he growled. Suzi wished he had slapped her instead, she didn't get where she was in the world by failing. Before she could protest he had uncuffed her hands, lifted her up, flipped her on her back and laid her on the table.

Suzi was used to being in control, in the restaurant or the bedroom. This beast of a man with this monster cock never gave her a moment to focus, much less take control.

"Good girl," he growled. Such a good slut. Let's try this." TJ hooked two fingers inside and put pressure on her G-Spot as he rapidly pumped his wrist, lifting upward, J-Hooking the flats of his two fingers to keep pressure as he rapidly fingered her ripe pussy. "Cum for me again whore. Right here in your prep kitchen."

He laughed at her again, "My God that slit is just soaked. Isn't it. What if your someone walked in? Hmmm what would you do then?" As he taunted her he released his hand, and she stifled her own moans, terrified that he had heard someone that she hadn't. He began to thrust his free hand against her clit. She began to cum.

With one hand he steadied and muted her, the other still pumping his fingers successively against her G-Spot. Suzi shook spastically and let out guttural moans, arching her back, straining to push out her chest, lifting her ass against him. She felt so conflicted hearing his talk, and the potentiality of being caught and sent her quickly over the edge. Her own cum cooling in the air, trickling wet over her thighs.

"You're wet," he observed, his eyes boring into hers. "You're enjoying this aren't you, you little slut?" He leaned in close, murmuring into her ear, continuing to tease her with his fingers below. "Getting fucked in your kitchen, out of control?" He leaned back, watching the shame blush across her face as she looked at anything other than Mr. Gray.

He grabbed her chin roughly, forcing her gaze back to him. "You look at me when I'm talking to you. Got it?" He forced her to nod, obeying his powerful grip like a marionette. He laughed, a low, gravelly noise, and returned his attention to her pussy. He ran his finger back and forth across her slit, spreading her juices around. Occasionally, he dipped in a finger up to the knuckle, then grazed her clit, circling it, agonizing her with his feathery strokes. He continued this, watching her closely. Her gaze roved about the room, until finally she looked at him, her eyes defiant.

His face hardened. "It's too late to have an attitude like that." He thrust three fingers suddenly inside her and felt her tight resistance.He returned his hand to her clit, grinding the heel of his palm against it and curling two fingers inside of her. She squirmed under his touch, overwhelmed by the pressure. She had managed to get her heels under her on the table and her hip started thrusting as again her feet dance.

"That's it, sweetheart," he laughed darkly. "Dance for me." He massaged her clit with increased urgency, using his other hand to pull on her hardened nipples. He felt her body tense and the climax roll through her like a wave. When the orgasm had ended he looked down at her sweat covered face, "You know it's time right?"

She nodded as Gray moved between her legs and pulled her to the edge of the table and began rubbing her pussy with the head of his enormous cock. Her pussy was soaked as the head of his cock moved up and down between her lips. Suzi moaned ever time the head of Gray's monster brushed her clit.

Finally he looked into her eyes as he pushed his cock head up to her pussy's opening and started to gently push it in. Suzi never let her eyes leave Grays as he would put it in a little bit and bring it almost completely back out again.

TJ had to repeat the process again and again, each time going in a little deeper than the last, then pulling it back leaving only a few inches inside of her. TJ read stories of men just slamming a cock deep into their partner on one massive thrust, which was something he would never be able to do unless she was a size queen.

He always had to worry about tearing, but Suzi seemed to relax a little as he took his time working it in a little at a time. When his cock was about half the way in, TJ could see her getting much more excited. Her face was a mask of pleasure as she moaned and covered her own mouth with her hand.

Suzi could cum from oral, or hands, or toys but she had never cum from intercourse unless she or her partner rubbed her clit. Instinctively her hand began to move to rub herself but was intercepted by Gray's own hand. "No," was his simple command.

As Gray made his final push into her, Suzi was already moaning loudly and writhing with pleasure. When he was finally able to slide it all the way into her pussy she erupted into a very powerful orgasm. "Fuck, fuck, oh fucking hell," she whispered over and over as her body began to shake. TJ started sliding his cock in and out of her in long slow strokes. Each time he buried his cock deep inside of her she let out another loud moan of pleasure.

Gray started to withdraw almost completely before sliding into her slightly deeper, three, four, five times he did the same movement and Suzi came without reservation. His cock drove her over the top and into ecstasy. Each orgasm caused her to relax a little so that TJ could move a bit faster.

Suzi felt another orgasm building rapidly as she opened her legs slightly wider. Another primordial scream tore from her lungs as she came again, Gray began to thrust harder as Suzi's orgasms heightened in intensity. She felt every inch of him stretching her little pussy.

Suzi felt Gray's cock bouncing off of her cervix, the pain from each thrust causing her to wince, but she was determined as she growled, "Yes, yes, fuck me, God fuck me, own me, ruin me" The pain quickly subsided and changed into pleasure as shematched his every thrust with my own, her ass lifting to meet his thrust. Her brain was a fog of orgasm and lust as the biggest orgasm of her life started. "Oh fuck, Im cumming again, I'm cumming on your huge cock, oh fuck," she screamed her fingernails raked his arms. Her orgasm went on and on and on before her body went completely limp. TJ kept thrusting as her body quivered at each stroke As she was coming back she felt his cock thicken as TJ drove into her harder than she thought imaginable. He growled as he came. She felt every squirt of spunk from his massive cock, another orgasm ripped through her and completely exhausted her.

His cock slipped from her and he moved to the top of the table. She lovingly licked his cock from base to head, cleaning all of their juices off of it. She licked it like a popsicle. Finally she sat up and looked at her lover, "You should go so I can clean this place up before others show up."

Gray dressed, tossed his bag over his shoulder and enjoyed the 3 mile run back to the apartment.

12