The Gray Man Ch. 05 - Ariana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Could it be the real key, but the chef had been told nothing about the collar and humiliation? Perhaps it was part of the 'scene' and Suzi would return it before they left the restaurant? Or is there no pre-arranged return, leaving it to Ariana to say something, but perhaps not reveal the entire truth? Again, the risk, of course, being that if they left the restaurant without the key, there may be no chance for release until she returned to the restaurant tomorrow to promote her vineyard.

Perhaps it was the real key, and the Suzi is part of the event and completely in the know? Maybe she and others on the staff enjoyed watching Ariana twist in the wind? Will she require Ariana to further humiliate herself to get the key returned? This could have all been pre-arranged, but then again how could it since she picked the restaurant? Ariana was frozen with indecision

Ariana poked at her food in a near panic, only to see Gray and that smirk filled grin - that maddening grin. He again winked at her as he took another bite of his lamb. If it wasn't obvious when the package arrived at the hotel, then doubled down on when she opened the package at the theater, and now fully obvious in the restaurant as Gray enjoyed both his meal and the full control he has over Ariana.

Ariana's eyes followed the chef as she moved about the kitchen, the key dangling between her perky tits as she walked about the kitchen, keeping things flowing for the late dinner crowd.

Finally, Suzi approached the table from across the kitchen as that damned key bounced on her tits as she rapidly walked toward the table. Again, the panic grows within Ariana, should she ask now? NO! She quietly pleads, "un po' più a lungo" (a bit longer). Of course, in this moment in this place with Gray in total control of the situation, time now makes no difference.

Ariana realized that Gray is having way too much fun watching her wrestle with her reality, he's not going to reveal anything, he's enjoying the torment crashing through her body. Suzi, busy in the kitchen has been quietly observing the torment - remembering that just a few weeks earlier, this same man had fucked her senseless in this very kitchen. Forcing her to submit and surrender. Freeing her from the captivity of her own stubborn mind. As Suzi remembered her own humiliation at his hands she was thankful that her chef's pants and jacket were a darker color this evening so that her hard nipples and wet panties aren't causing her own humiliation.

Ariana watched Suzi approach with an almost flirtatious air about her? "Is there something wrong with your dinner, ma'am? You've barely touched your food?"

Ariana rushed her words, "No, no. Everything is fine, I've just gotten lost in conversation." TJ winked at Suzi, causing Ariana's stomach to drop. "Perhaps Mr. Gray would like some dessert while I finish my dinner?" Ariana was proud of her quick thinking! Dessert! Yes! Those extra minutes might give her a few more moments to plan her next steps.

TJ just smiled, "No, thanks, I am beyond stuffed I'm sure if Ms. Augustino needs dessert later we can grab something. I think perhaps a box for what she has left and the check. Right, pet?"

Ariana's eyes flash as her brain races, "Pet?!?!? Is that a clue? That means the waitress knows, right? The pounding in Ariana's chest is deafening, she can hear the beating in her ears. And yet TJ sits there with that god forsaken smirk.

Suzi smiled, "I do remember your dessert, Mr. Gray." She looks at Ariana, "Trust me, his dessert is more than worth the wait." Yes, Sir, I will be right back," Ariana watched their interaction closely. Was that another wink or was she imagining things? Would she slip the key into the check, or maybe in the to go box so that Ariana could stop worrying about how to broach the topic with her?

Ariana watched her escort carefully. She wanted to speak, to talk, even beg but at the moment forming a coherent thought was almost impossible. She was being played with, toyed with, tormented. Why had she asked for this? She searched his face again for some sign, something to allow her to relax, but there is nothing but that damned smirk and the twinkle in his green eyes.

Panicked, Ariana watched as Suzi slowly walked back to the table with a box and a flat navy blue folder that matched her Chef's clothing. Suzi leans over as she places the box in front of Ariana as their eyes lock. Suzi winks as Ariana's eyes move to her cleavage, or more specifically the delicate chain and key that hangs just over the curve of her supple breasts. Arians stumbles and stutters. "Tomorrow... 9 AM. By the way, that fine princess length figaro chain necklace is stunning.

Suzi winked at her, "This?" she asked, running her fingers down the chain. "Oh, thanks. I almost forgot. Mr. Gray asked me to hold onto it. He said it was a key to something very valuable to you and he was afraid it would slip out of his lapel."

Suzi and Gray watched Ariana's pupils dilate and then quickly return to their normal size as the fear washed over her. She was wrestling with her realities, What to say? How much is she being toyed with?

Ariana swallowed hard as Suzi's eyes held her gaze, "Yes, it is. So, is it possible I can have it back?" Suzi noticed a fine sheen of perspiration on Ariana's forehead.

Suzi teased her as she held the key in her hand, "I wondered when Mr. Gray asked me to hold this, what could this key fit? It's too small for a safe deposit box, even one in a hotel." She held up the key, allowing it to spin gently in the light, drawing out the tension and just adding to Ariana's humiliation.

"Nothing really, just something I asked Mr. Gray to hold for me this evening, as the gold doesn't really match my attire." Ariana stated, her brown eyes almost pleading with the chef.

Suzi was now having fun, "Oh, I doubt it's nothing, or you wouldn't ask for it back," she replied. Ariana noticed that Suzi was now tilting her head and had a similar smirk on her face that TJ had shown all evening. It was do or die for the Italian Wine Magnet. How much to give up? How much to reveal? How much of her dignity must she sacrifice? Again, she cursed some of her choices 'Questo è quello che volevi. Troia sporca.'

Ariana allowed her eyes to again glance at her escort, finding no help in his eyes. TJ sat calmly, as he enjoyed the interaction between his companion who he was going to fuck and the chef who he had already fucked. To any other of the kitchen staff it was a look of a date interested in a conversation between a wealthy wine producer and a chef owner. However, Ariana knew it was a look of immense joy as he kept feeding her rope which would allow her to hang herself.

"Money? Bonds? Family heirloom? Secret Chest with a varietal grape splice" Suzi asked as her eyes danced before they locked her gaze with Ariana.

TJ chuckled, 'Perhaps priceless diamonds,"

Ariana's humiliation is almost complete. Her mouth was as dry as her pussy was wet. Her heart pounded in her ears. She is almost frozen as she feels the seconds drag on. Each tick of the clock adds another layer of humiliation. She is tempted to simply stand and walk out, but her fear of humiliation is too great. She knows this is a role play and that she is completely safe, but deep down inside there is real panic, the thought of confessing why she is with TJ, confessing that she saw his cock and had to have it, that she wanted him to control and humiliate her was too real. Her eyes dart back and forth between TJ and Suzi. Time seems to stands still as readies herself and begins to confess her current reality.

Just as she is ready to speak Suzi smiles as she takes the thin chain over her head and places it gently in Ariana's palm. She lets their touch linger, before she whispers, "Me too sister, and trust me, he's worth every penny and more.

TJ chuckles, "Now, that was fun to watch."

Ariana's eyes narrow as she whispers, "Vaffanculo."

TJ's leans in and drops his voice, "Oh, you will fuck me. Trust me."

Gray escorted Ariana back to the car. His hand on the small of her back gently directed her. He led her through the crowded restaurant and to the car. The driver started meandering his way through the city, taking a bit of a circuitous route, hoping to be able to see the sexy Italian get finger fucked again.

Once in the car Gray wasted no time letting Ariana know what he wanted and expected, another level in the humiliation she desired. Before the car was out of the parking lot TJ had slipped her gown down over her large tits, her dark nipples exposed to the appreciative eyes of the driver.

Before she had a chance to order the driver to keep his eyes on the road, Gray had taken her hand and placed it on his cock. It wasn't fully hard, but Ariana could already tell that the pictures she had seen were not an exaggeration.

"Gesù, è enorme," (Jesus, it's huge) she whispered as she groped his large dick through his tuxedo pants. TJ gently reached up and placed his hand behind her head as she unzipped his pants. As the beast came into view Ariana gasped, "Così fottutamente grande" (So fucking big) she whispered as she pulled it from it's nest.

As the driver looked in the mirror his eyes got huge. Even as a straight man he was impressed by what had been pulled out of his passengers pants. Gray's cock was huge. Incredibly, impossibly big. He wasn't even hard yet, but his flaccid cock put the driver's fully erect dick to shame.

Ariana leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, and took one long lick of his cock like it was a popsicle. Without using her hands she continued to lick his dick as it gradually started to stiffen. She reached up and placed both hands around his immense cock. Her hands did not cover its entire, semi-hard length. She slid one hand over the other, gently rubbing his dick from base to head as it continued to slowly rise to erection. She stared at his huge dick, totally focused on her task. She was totally oblivious to anything other than getting it to expand to its fully erect state.

As Gray' cock started to stand up on its own, Ariana found it unnecessary to lean forward to reach it with her tongue. It stuck out far enough on its own so that it was just an inch or so away from her lips. She stuck out her tongue and licked up the drop of pre-cum that had formed on the tip. Ariana circled her lips with her tongue, savoring the flavor.

Ariana said, "Mmm, delizioso," she purred as she continued to thoroughly lick the head of his dick as her hands pumped his almost fully erect shaft.

The driver snuck glances and watched as Ariana continued using her hands to pump Gray's shaft and watch as Gray' cock grew to its full size.

As Ariana lifted his cock up to lick his balls, Gray' cock spanned the entire length of her face and extended beyond the top of her head. It was unbelievable. The driver was amazed, he thought that only porn stars had a cock to get that large.

Ariana placed her lips on the huge head of his cock and kissed it. She kissed all around the head and down and up the shaft. The sexy Italian pushed her lips against the head of his cock and took in a bit of the tip. She let it slide back out and immediately slurped it back in. Ariana would find something she was comfortable with and repeat the action a few times, mouthing the head with her lips and licking the tip with her tongue. Each time she did this she took in a fraction more of the head. After a few minutes of this she finally took the entire dick head into her mouth. She was feeling more confident and in control.

The driver had seen plenty of sex in the back of his car, but this was an amazing site! Ariana was beautiful and wealthy. Her huge tits out of her dress, leaned over into the lap of a man she had just met this evening with a huge cock in her mouth. Extending out between her lips and his body was more cock than the driver had on his best day.

She sucked on the head of his dick with absolute abandon and the look on her face was that of pure ecstasy. She slid her mouth forward and took in a couple of inches of the shaft along with the head. Gray said, "Not bad, not many women have gotten that much in but I had hoped that you'd be able to do even better."

"Vaffanculo." she murmured. Ariana Augustino was used to getting her way, accustomed to winning. She had never been one to pass up a challenge, Ariana placed her hands on Gray' hips. She pulled him slowly forward and managed to get a couple of more inches of the shaft in her mouth. She slid her lips up and down those thick six or so inches and I could hear her humming to herself as she did so.

Gray looked quite pleased and impressed as Ariana placed both hands on his immense shaft. She started to pump it while continuing to suck on the top 4 or 5 inches of his dick. Ariana pulled her mouth completely off and looked up at Gray's face while continuing to pump his cock with both hands.

She licked her lips and said, "Sono meglio dello chef?" (Am I better than the chef?)

"Close," smirked Gray. "You've managed to take almost as much as she did."

Not satisfied with only being as good as someone else, Ariana said, "Well, that's not good enough for me. The puttana (whore) humiliated me with the key, I will not let her defeat the fine'. I'm going to take more of that big, beautiful cock into my mouth than anyone else ever has or ever will. I'm going to blow you like you've never been blown before and when I'm done I want you to fill my mouth, or I will fucking die trying."

She shifted to the floor of the Towncar in front of him, one arm resting on each thigh, and looked up at his balls and cock shaft. His huge member stretched out and up above her as it pointed to the roof of the car.. From her point of view it must have appeared like a skyscraper rising above her.

Looking up high at Gray' face Ariana said, "I'm ready now. I'm going to give you the blow job of your life. I'm going to suck you until you fill my throat with your cum, then I'm going to drink every drop " Ariana leaned forward and started lapping Gray' large nut sack with her tongue.

Gray looked at the driver and winked before he encouraged the woman kneeling between his thighs. The driver decided to participate from the front, "That's it, you Italian slut. Worship his huge cock. You know you love it."

Ariana stopped licking for a second and smiled up at Gray. "Fuck, humiliate me. Please," she moaned.

The driver laughed, "Typical cock whore, such his huge cock, you're nothing but his suck and fuck slut." He watched in the mirror as Ariana went back to lapping Gray' balls with her tongue. She worshipped at his balls for a good five minutes before trying to suck those huge orbs into her mouth. His nuts hung heavy below his dick looking for all the world like they belonged on a bull instead of a man.

The driver guessed that the cum load they held had to be sizable. With some effort Ariana managed to get one of Gray' balls into her mouth. He laughed as she struggled to roll his balls in her mouth, "That's it whore, you were built sucking cock."

.

Ariana moaned as she rolled that ball around the inside of her mouth, sucking and teasing it with gusto. She let it pop out and gave his other nut the same loving treatment. If Gray' balls weren't filled with cum before, they sure were by now. Ariana churned them up and excited them. She was determined to make sure they produced every drop they were capable of.

Finally finished with his balls, Ariana turned her attention to his cock shaft. Starting at its base she licked all around its girth, working her way slowly upwards. She continued licking her way up and stopped just short of the crown, more than a foot from where she had started.

She placed her lips sideways against the shaft and mouthed his dick. With her head turned sideways she slid her lips down the shaft and licked her way around to the other side. Mouthing the other side of his shaft Ariana slid her lips back up, once again stopping just short of the crown.

For Gray it must have been maddening. He was receiving the ultimate pleasure from my the wine heiress who was sucking his shaft like a demon. At the same time she raised the stakes by teasingly avoiding the most sensitive part of his cock, the head. Ariana continued to suck her way up and down the sides of his shaft, thoroughly wetting his dick with her saliva. By now so much pre-cum had emerged from the tip of Gray' dick that it had started to seep down the sides of the head and was threatening to spill out over the crown.

Ariana removed her lips from Gray' tremendous throbbing boner and, looking thirstily at the pre-cum coating the head of his cock, licked her lips. Still looking at his dick she spoke as if addressing his cock directly. "This will be better than dinner." Ariana continued to watch the pre-cum seep out of the tip and add to the already healthy amount coating the entire head of his dick.

Gray said nothing, just rubbed her cheek as the driver again commented from the front. "Go for it bitch, drain your Master's balls."

Ariana extended her tongue and gingerly took a little lick of cream. "Mmm, mmm, mmm," said Ariana. "Così fottutamente buono," (so fucking good) She then circled her tongue around his crown, licking the dripping cream off like a child licking up the melting ice cream from around the edges of a cone. Ariana licked around and around and around until she had slurped up every drop of pre-cum. She then licked away at the tip of his cock, coaxing out yet more of the cream she so craved. She grabbed on to the shaft of his big dick with both hands and placed the tip of his cock head against her lips.

She applied pressure and sucked in so hard I could see her cheeks cave in. Letting up on the vacuum like suction, she simultaneously pulled up on his shaft and pressed down with her mouth. The head of his cock started to slowly work its way between her lips. She applied that incredible suction again and managed to engulf the remainder of the head in one motion.

Slowly she took in that mammoth cock a fraction of an inch at a time until she had about a third of it in, maybe five or six inches. She eased back up a few inches and then down again. She sucked up and down that top third of his dick and each time she went down she took in a bit more. Ariana now had managed to engulf about half of Gray' throbbing monster. This was the equivalent of deep throating a normal sized dick.

Ariana had miraculously taken in a good two or three inches more than she had managed previously.

Gray smirked, "Good girl. No one's ever taken that much of my cock before. You've even impressed your audience."

Ariana moaned before she slid her mouth up and off his cock. She kissed the head of his dick before looking up at Gray and licked her lips. She said, "I am just getting warmed up."

She grabbed the base of his shaft with both hands and effortlessly gobbled up half his dick with her mouth as she pumped her head up and down a few times, fucking the top half of his cock with her face. Ariana then pressed down and took in yet another couple of inches before stopping. She stayed like that for a long minute, apparently unable to go any further. From the front seat she appeared stuck there with nearly 8 inches of thick cock buried deep in her throat

The driver moaned, "Un-fucking believable! You're a God-damned sword swallower." Ariana remained frozen in place.

She slid up a few inches on that huge shaft and, moaning deep in her throat, pushed back down managing to take a fraction more in than she had before. She repeated this a few times and now had managed to engulf all but two or three inches of Gray' gigantic dick. She slid her lips quickly all the way off his immense shaft and gaspingly gulped in breaths of air.

Ariana kissed and licked her way around the head of his cock. Taking it back in her mouth she slowly eased her way down the endless length of his fuck stick. She passed the halfway point and kept going down. She continued sucking his cock in, swallowing a good foot of dick, and didn't even pause.