The Gray Man Ch. 05 - Ariana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down she went, gradually taking in an inch at a time until once again there was only two or three inches remaining. Not giving herself a chance to reconsider, Ariana forced her head down even further.

Gray reached down and took a handful of her long brown hair and tugged so that she looked up, holding his gaze. "Good girl," he growled, "Now, cum while sucking my cock, submit in front of your driver, show him what a slut you really are."

She moaned and whimpered, her eyes watering as she gently punched his thighs as she felt her pussy contract over and over as an orgasm washed over her. Gray wouldn't let her release his cock so she was forced to breathe only through her nose. The shortage of air intensified the orgasm as the brain was starved for air.

Finally she spit out his cock, gasping for air, her spit dripping down her mouth and coating her tits. Gray leaned back as the Italian cock sucker took a deep breath and plunged back into her work. The velvety warmth of her mouth and throat eased up a few inches and then back down. She did this a couple of times before taking the long, slow trip back up and off his shaft.

TJ's cock was visibly throbbing as his orgasm grew closer. Ariana had accomplished what she had set out to do and what no one else had ever done before. Now that the pressure was off to prove herself the best she was free to just enjoy blowing and sucking dick. Big dick. Really big dick.

Ariana went just hog wild. She kissed his cock. She licked his cock. She sucked his cock head. She licked his balls. She pumped his shaft with her hands. She rubbed his monstrously huge member all over her face.

Having gotten used to its size she now engulfed it again. She would go down halfway and back up as if it wasn't the world's biggest fucking dick she was mouthing. She even went all the way back down to the base a few times just to prove it wasn't a fluke. She deep throated that colossus.

Gray groaned as he came deep into her throat. He came without any warning except for a deep groan and a raising of his hips. Gray' first cum shot erupted as Ariana had over half of his cock down her throat. Unprepared for the deluge she started gasping as gobs of cum started to spill out the sides of her mouth and down his cock.

She pulled her face off his erupting dick and without pause started pumping his meat with her hands while cum spilled out her mouth and onto his cock. Cum shot out of that thing like a volcano erupting.

Large gobs of cum rocketed out of Gray' cock and splashed against her beautiful face. It poured down the sides of her face, dripping off her chin onto her tits. Ariana regained her breath and opened her mouth wide allowing the next shot to shoot straight into her throat. Gray' kept spurting, each streamer jetting out and spraying cum on my her face and mouth

Ariana swallowed and licked up as much as she could while Gray continued to hose her down. By the time his spurts slowed down and finally stopped she was completely plastered in his thick cum. Her face was covered in a gloss of white cum. Her mouth was filled to overflowing as it poured out the sides of her lips. The front of her negligee was soaked in the sticky stuff. Gray' cock, as well, was covered in cum that had run down the sides and pooled up on Ariana's pumping hands.

Ariana swallowed the cum in her mouth and said, "Mio Dio, così tanto cum. (My God, so much cum) You came all over me. You came all over everything!" She leaned forward and started licking the cream off the head of Gray' dick. She lapped it up and worked her way down the sides to where the cum had pooled up on her hands.

She returned to the head of his dick and took it in her mouth, slowly taking its entire length down her throat and sucking up any remaining cum. Mouthing her way back up the length of his shaft, Ariana applied her patented vacuum suction to the head to insure that she had drained every last drop of cum out of him.

Ariana smiled at Gray and in response raised her hands to her mouth and started licking his cum off her hands. She sucked each of her fingers individually into her mouth and cleaned them off. She licked and slurped up every drop that had accumulated on her hands.

"You are really cum crazy," the driver sighed as the Lincoln pulled into the drive of the historic St. Regis Hotel, just down the street from The White House. "I've never seen anyone so hungry for cock juice."

Ariana looked out the window of the car and the panic again rose within her. "I can't go in, not looking like this."

Gray smiled as the driver opened the door, "Put your tits away and come with me. Now, Ariana."

Frantically the Italian heiress stuffed her sizable tits back inside of her cum soaked dress. "Mr. Gray, I refuse to walk through the hotel lobby looking like a cum drenched floozy."

TJ smiled, "But my dear, that is exactly what you are at the moment. Come with me, now."

Ariana had to fight her body's desire to cum instead of come as she slowly exited the back of the car, slipped her hand into the arm of her escort and walked into the hotel. She could feel eyes burn into her as she walked. The obvious remnants of her antics in the car on display for all to see. Gray's cum was not yet completely dried on her dress and in her hair.

The woman at the desk had to stifle a laugh. Just a few hours before the elegant and snobby Ms. Augustino left for the evening looking like the affluent, snobbish, prima donna that she was now returning looking like a cock crazed harlot. Ariana's Jimmy Choo shoes clicked as she walked across the polished marble floors of the lobby to the elevator.

The elevator seemed to take hours to arrive as Ariana quietly prayed that there would be nobody coming off the elevator as she and TJ entered. "Evidently", she thought as the doors opened, "Not even Saint Vitalis* hears my prayers," as a couple walked off of the elevator as the doors opened. (* St. Vitalis is the patron saint of prostitutes)

As they entered the room, Ariana wanted a moment to freshen up. TJ was no more sympathetic to her plight than was St. Vitalis or the woman at the front desk as he pushed her roughly into the bathroom, bent her over the vanity and lifted her dress over her hips pulled her thong to the side.

"Look in the mirror." Gray commanded as a now angry Ariana held his gaze in the mirror. Seeing herself now, her tits again pushed out of her expensive gown, her face and hair covered in TJ's cum, and this powerful man standing behind her. Nobody would recognize her as the sole heir to a vast empire, nobody would recognize as the world renown sommelier. The only thing she looked liked now was a horny cock whore who had sucked a huge cock and was now waiting for it to pierce her pussy

Gray stood directly behind her, his head over her shoulder watching her eyes. Ariana is being dominated, the embarrassment crawls up her face until she blushes a deep crimson. "Questo è così imbarazzante," (This is so embarrassing) she whispers

As Gray's hand grasps her long thick hair he pulls her head back, forcing her to watch. She can not deny how sexy she looks, with her full tits on display and her back arched. Gray holds her in that position until it's too much and she tries to turn her head away and His hand pulls her hair tighter, "I said, LOOK."

Ariana watched in the mirror as Gray slowly reached from behind her with his other hand. Gently, he caressed her beautiful throat, where the collar was firmly locked in place. Ariana was trembling, every time she would close her eyes she felt a firm tug on her hair, reminding her that she was told to watch.

It was Gray's turn to return the favor given him in the car as he dropped to his knees and slid his tongue along her wet crease. Ariana's pussy was dripping like a leaky faucet, and her liquid arousal was better than any drink that TJ could have ordered in the lounge. She had never watched herself fucked. She shivered and moaned lowly as TJ flicked her clit with his tongue. Gray's continued torment from earlier continued as he started drumming on her engorged clit with his tongue. His hands moved to her ass and held them open as he buried his face in her exposed cunt; sucking and licking at every available space.

His nose rubbed along her slit as his lips were wrapped around her nub when she screamed, bent forward on the vanity as her orgasm ripped through her and she came all over Gray's face. Even on his knees she feels his chuckle knowing that he is in total control. As he stood, Ariana looked back over her shoulder with a smile on her sweaty face and panted "That was fucking amazing, I've never cum so quickly."

Gray smirked as he unzipped his black pants. Ariana knew wha twas coming as she laid her forehead on her arms. Gray ran his cock up and down her pussy as she spread her legs as wide as she could while still in her Jimmy Choo heels. She wiggled her ass and pushed it higher to give him leverage to push into her.

She could feel the head of his cock as her pussy opened like a rose petal in the spring to welcome his cock. She expected the penetration but there was none. As her eyes went back to the mirror they were desperately begging for him to push his cock into her. Instead he smiled, "Go on slut. Fuck yourself on my cock."

Inch by inch she impaled herself on his hard cock, sliding him in and out of her as he grasped her hips in his hands. With about an inch or two to go, TJ finally pushed himself firmly into her. Ariana screamed with pleasure. Her pussy had never been stretched so wide. She felt full, the walls of her pussy pulsed around him and she came hard, as he pinched her nipples and ground himself a little more firmly into her.

"You ready?" Gray asked as he watched her in the mirror.

"Dio, sì, per favore fanculo," (God, yes, please just fuck me) Ariana pleaded.

Gray grabbed her hips and slowly pulled himself out of her until just the tip of his dick parted her reddening pussy. Ariana began to squirm, trying to take him back inside her, feeling empty now that he was gone. He held her ass firmly, teasing her, slipping an inch or two out but no more.

When Ariana began to groan with frustration and desire, Gray unexpectedly rammed his entire length into her. The heiress came unglued as she screamed into her forearms as she came hard. The force of his movement caused her to bend her elbows as waves of pleasure broke across her. Pressing her cheek into the arms she looked into the mirror and watched as Gray fucked her. She'd never felt dirtier, or more primal, or more connected to her body as she did being dominated by this monster of a man.

With one last deep thrust as he pulled tight on Ariana's long hair, forcing her to watch in the mirror as he erupted with a shower of hot cum that sprayed against her cervix and quickly overfilled her tightly stuffed pussy. As he came, Ariana could feel his cock spasm and jerk repeatedly as he pumped his seed into her. Slowly withdrawing his cock, she felt his hot thick seed start to leak from her pussy