The Gray Man Ch. 09 - Angela

Story Info
TJ and an old friend reunite.
11.1k words
4.81
6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

I hope you enjoy these adventures as much as you enjoyed Sean - no worries, Sean will be back. I just need some time to explore some other areas of my darkness.

Also, if you'd like a character to inquire about Gray's services send me a description and we can work from there.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

Gray had a restless Sunday morning. Everytime he tried to relax, the image of his cousin's open mouth and large tits pressed together as his cock erupted in cum filled his brain. He needed to clear his head, he needed to run. A bit of a search on the internet and he found a local high school that allowed runners on their track.

TJ strapped on a simple Timex Triathlon watch and headed out the door. After stretching and warming up he started a brutal 10x400 meter workout. Gray would run a 400 trying to keep his times under 70 seconds, walk for 200 meters before taking off on another 400 meter sprint. His lungs burned, his legs felt heavy - full of lactic acid. He walked off of the track with his hands above his head as he pulled in as much air as he could.

His phone chirped, still breathless he answered, "Gray," he panted into the phone

"Where are you, Ghost?" Gunnery Sergeant Taggert asked. "You sound a bit winded." Before TJ could reply Angie spoke again, "Fuck, are you at the track? What happened?" People that knew TJ knew that he ran to clear his head, the few that truly knew Gray knew that he destroyed himself on the track when the internal noise was overwhelming.

TJ wouldn't lie to the Den Mother. "I'll be fine, family shit Ange. What's up?"

Ange took a breath, "Did some data mining on Mr. Davidson. As you know he's from a pretty elite blue blood family in New England. What I have found interesting is that his grandfather was a political appointment to the US Embassy in New Zealand in the 70's"

Gray was confused, "What does that mean?"

The Gunnery Sergeant chuckled, "While there it has been officially denied, the New Zealand government says that one Vladimir Putin was an operative in Wellington and Auckland New Zealand in the mid 70's. It may be nothing, but it is a thread I'm going to try to pull. I'm not sure how much pulling I will be able to do without getting a visit from our friends in The Agency, but I'll try."

Gray smiled, "You're good, Mama."

Gray could hear the happiness in her voice, "Damn right I am. Don't worry Ghost, your Den Mama has your back."

TJ opened the door to the car, "So, do I get to buy you lunch or dinner?"

Angie fired back, "Why, Sir. Are you trying to play on my weakness to seduce me and get me into your bed?"

Gray laughed, "Maybe."

The Gunnery Sergeant's voice, "Let's just skip dinner and fuck the living hell out of each other, take a break for pizza, then go for round 2."

TJ smirked, "That's what I love about you, Mama - direct and to the point."

Angie's voice was playful, "I'm a fucking Marine, we don't do foreplay bullshit."

TJ decided to call her bluff, "When?"

His bluff was called as she replied, "I'll text you my address. I'll see you when you get here."

TJ was a bit shocked, "I need to stop and shower..." which was quickly countered by Angie, "Bullshit, I have one of those and we can just begin there." TJ's phone beeped and sure enough there was Angie's address.

Gray laughed, "I'll see you in an hour, Gunny." He hung up and started up the Cadillac and headed south.

Gray walked up to the door and heard, "It's open," before he ever knocked. When he walked inside Angie's townhouse she was leaning against the wall just inside the door. She shook her head, "You're fucking late."

The Den Mother and The Ghost had played many sexual scenarios over the years. As Angie turned to walk away TJ knew instantly what she wanted.

Gray grabbed her by the arm, spinning her into his chest, he took a deep long kiss from her, making sure he examined every single taste she had to offer within that warm smartass place she called a mouth. His hands held on strongly to her upper arms, keeping her shrug shouldered and pulled against him so that she could do little in the way of retaliation. Despite his aggressive move on her though, she did not fight him, instead she kissed back, biting his lip and drawing a touch of blood as she did so.

When she finally broke the kiss, "Fuck you," she hissed. Angela loved rough sex, but as a career Marine she had met few men who could give her what she needed. They either ran away terrified or they couldn't contain their own rage and play quickly turned to a bonafide fight.

TJ gripped her cheeks in his hand and kissed her again, growling as they kissed, "That's exactly what you brought me here to do." Her hand wrapped around his neck as he backed her into the wall and kissed the fight out of her, for at least a few seconds until she placed her hands against his chest and pushed him away from her.

"Get the fuck away from me, asshole," she growled.

Gray pushed down on her shoulders, "Suck my dick."

Angela knelt down, her eyes raging. "Why would I want to suck that little thing?" she asked as she pulled down his gym shorts as she went. Katie grabbed it as she leaned forward, spitting on it as she started to stroke his cock to hardness. She looked up at him as she slipped the head of his huge cock into her mouth.

Gray reached down with one hand and grabbed the back of Angela's head and pressed it forward till her nose was buried against his pubic hair. "I know you can do better than that, bitch." Angela started to cough and choke as Gray's cock started to penetrate her throat.

Angela's hands desperately held Gray's muscular thighs and pushed. He stepped back laughing as he let go of her head as the Marine dropped down on her hands and knees coughing and spitting. She took a deep breath and looked at his cock with rage and determination as she gave a little bitch-like moan.

"You want more, don't you?" Gray growled.

"Fuck you, asshole." Den Mother hissed back as Gray reached for the back of her head and grabbed her short red hair as he stepped forward.

"Open your fucking mouth," Gray ordered

Angela gulped and parted her lips as much as she could as TJ pushed his hips forward and pushed his huge cock past her lips and teeth, over her tongue and into her throat. He pulled out completely, placing the mushroom on her lower lip. She took a deep breath and TJ pushed his hips again,

Angie gasped as he pulled out again, her eyes watering as she waited for her throat to be assaulted again. TJ reached out and smacked her lightly on the cheek and again impaled her throat.This time he held it in, enjoying the massage of her throat muscles on his throbbing mushroom. He pinched her nose, cutting off her air as she looked up as his hand behind her head kept the pressure on. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she gagged on Gray's cock, making it twitch with pleasure. TJ was amazed at his friend as she took every inch of his cock. He watched her eyes for the exact moment to pull out of her mouth leaving her to gasp and cough.

"Bastard," she growled before he slid his cock back into her. Gray was taking full deep strokes, all the way into her throat and then all the way out of her mouth. When he had his fill he grabbed the base of his cock and rubbed it over her cheeks and tears.

His cock was glistening and sloppy with her tears and oral juices. Gray smirked as he grabbed her short hair and tugged roughly, raising her face to look at him. "You are my fucking bitch, don't ever forget that."

She smiled at him and winked, "Fuck, I've missed you."

He held out his hand and pulled her to her feet, "You've practiced, I'm impressed."

Angela punched him in the shoulder, "Not with a fucking human, your cock ruined me and truly nobody has ever measured up. However, it's amazing what you can buy on the internet."

Gray shook his head, "Fucking slut."

Her eyes narrowed as she chose her next words very carefully - knowing exactly which button in TJ she wanted to push. "Fuck you, you pathetic son of a bitch." She knew how he would respond and she wasn't wrong as Gray turned on her.

"What the fuck did you just say?" TJ hissed as he took a step closer to her, his hand gripping her throat and again pushing her against the wall

Angela squirmed in his grasp, but her eyes flashed with anger, "I did not fucking stutter did I?"

Gray pinned her wrists over her head with his left hand while his right moved from her throat to her USMC T shirt, with a small V cut in the neckline. She had worn it on purpose, knowing it was easier to tear. Gray grabbed the neck of her tank top and tore it off of her, baring her sculpted torso. Her toned stomach and firm tits looked incredible. He ran his hand up her abs and found her breasts, and started playing with one of her hard, sensitive nipples.

She growled, "Enjoying yourself, cocksucker. Maybe if you knew what the fuck you were doing I'd enjoy it too."

"The last thing I fucking need right now, is bullshit from you," TJ growled as his hand returned to her windpipe making her gasp. He had dropped her hands and she brought both of her arms to grasp his wrist trying to relieve the pressure. Gray played the game and loosened his grip a bit. "What is it, Mama? Do you think I'd kill you? You know I love you too damned much. But I have had enough of everything turning wrong. Besides, I came her to fuck you to death, not choke you to death."

The look on his face actually did scare Angela a bit, she hadn't seen Gray in a long time and maybe she pushed him too far this time. He smirked then winked at her, alleviating some of her fear before he reached behind her head and pulled her hair back, tilting her head and exposing her delicate neck. He sunk his teeth in deep. When she began to squirm he pressed his knee up between her thighs.

Keeping her pinned to the wall as he nipped at her throat. The USMC silkie shorts she was wearing were perfect. He reached down to the waistband and pulled hard, forcing the material between to ride up into her pussy.

Angela moaned at the discomfort as Gray chuckled, "Whore's deserve even worse," he breathed into her ear. And then he decided to give it to her.

In a flash he tore the shorts down over her hips, slipped them off of one leg and hoisted that leg up to his hip. Angela lost her balance as he could only cling to his neck as he lifted her against the wall and tightened the space between them. She knew what was coming and knew it would be rough. She was right to be a little afraid. One foot was lifted up a few inches off the floor and the other wrapped at an odd angle around his body. Her thigh rested on his forearm and he braced his palm against the wall.

Gray's majestic cock entered her swiftly giving her no time to prepare. The force of his thrust raised her up another inch. She almost thought the plaster behind her would crack with his strength.

He felt her tightness, she was completely unprepared for him as he rocked into her again and again. Angela gasped in shock and pleasure, grunting with each forceful thrust into her tight pussy.

She was so tight in fact that he was almost uncomfortable himself. His only real pleasure was coming from the knowledge that he knew he was hurting her. He felt himself slam into her cervix and the end of each of his strokes.

She was panting with the effort to remain composed. He decided then to take a different track, instead of just using her, he wanted to shame her too. Make her repent. He slowed his thrusts and idly began grinding his pelvis into hers. He was deep inside her to the hilt. Gray knew that she was close to orgasm, and everytime he felt her pussy begin to contract he would change his thrusts.

On her best day she could barely contain his size. He was proud of that. He rarely fucked her this hard. Slowly he grinded again and again. She began making little cries of frustration.

"Take it!" he growled at her. "Beg me, bitch."

Angie would not give him the satisfaction. She bit her lip trying to remain calm. Her eyes locked with his.

"Come on, bitch, you know this cock owns you. Admit it and I might let you cum." he growled

"Fuck you, bastard," she hissed in reply.

Gray dropped his hips, allowing her one foot to reach the floor. Angela felt a little relieved at that, however she had not anticipated that the respite also allowed TJ to change the angle of his thrusts. He smirked as her eyes started to roll back in her head as he hit the spot. The one where all the pain faded and the pleasure began. He was rubbing her inside to the point of dizziness. She was about to cum and they both knew it.

Watching her he saw the change immediately. Smirking, Gray taunted her, "Well aren't you the little slut? Getting off on punishment are you? I might have to be harder on you in the future if this is the case." Angela fought it but he knew her body well and held still deep inside her, letting his hardness own her. "No, little whore, don't resist me. I know you can't."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she moaned as her body began to shake, letting her guard down she came hard against him. He pulled back from her just a bit to give her room to ride both his cock and her orgasm fully.

When Angela's eyes fluttered open they caught sight of his amused smirk as his green eyes teased her. "Yes," he quipped, "A true whore."

She leaned against his chest, the sweat pouring off of both of them, "Jesus, Ghost. The things you fucking do to me."

He thrust hard into her again and another orgasm tore through her body. As she held onto him her body quivered. With each thrust she went to another level of sexual bliss as he growled, "Don't ever forget, I own that pussy," he growled as her head leaned back and her back arched as his thick cock tore another orgasm from her.

The Den Mother clung to her tormenter as the final orgasm left her body weak and quivering, small aftershocks ripped through her body. She murmured, "Did you cum?"

Gray kissed the top of her head, "Not even close, I am nowhere near finished with you, whore. I mean you sucked my sweaty, filthy cock like a starving slut," he pulled his cock from her, "I need a shower."

TJ started walking down the hall, "You do too," he growled as he pulled Angie along by her wrist, "You're coming with me."

Angie smiled behind Gray's back before getting back into the dance, "Fuck you, asshole. Dragging a woman around like you are some fucking neanderthal."

Gray saw the large walk-in shower in the Master Bathroom. He didn't let go of her wrist as he turned on the water for both shower heads. "Fucking Marines, always pampered," Gray growled as he pushed Angela into the shower.

TJ gripped Angela's round, supple ass as she moved into the shower. A few well placed and well times slaps and her ass turned a beautiful shade of pink. Gray stood behind her with his dick fully erect, and began to spank her ass with his cock.

Gray let go of her wrist in order to enjoy her ass with both hands, but she was apparently still putting on the ruse of struggling. She pushed him away and tried to back into the corner.

Gray smirked as she backed into the corner, "There is no place to go, whore. I am going to take every thing I want from your body and there is not a fucking thing you can do to stop me." TJ took a step towards her and her hand lashed out and slapped him. Gray cocked his head to one side as Angela whispered a prophetic, "Uh oh."

TJ grabbed the Marine and spun her around, before wrapping his hand around her and pulling her to him. His hands grabbed her nipples and twisted hard. She cried out in pain as he pulled her ass against his hard cock. "Listen, you slut. You're a fucking cock tease, probably teasing your Marines for months. I've been gentle in the past but God damn it I will fuck you today. Your ass is mine. Semper Fucking Fi," he growled as he pushed her forward.

Angela landed on all fours as TJ pushed her to the floor and spanked her a few times, harder than he had been before. Gripping her short red hair in one hand he turned her over onto her back. Between the two shower heads and the center rainfall shower there was no place to escape the deluge. Angela fought and turned her head to keep herself from being waterboarded in her own shower.

The Marine kicked her legs and squirmed, but wasn't able to get any leverage on the slick floor. TJ started slapping Angela's face with his hard cock. She closed her eyes and tried to flinch away, but his free hand grabbed her hair. She opened her mouth to curse at her attacker scream, but as soon as there was an opening TJ had his solid cock halfway into her mouth again.

Gray just smirked as he slipped his cock once again deep into her throat. He didn't face fuck her, she didn't bob her head, they just glared at one another defiantly as TJ's hard cock was a few inches into her mouth. TJ was waiting for her to surrender, another part of their dance. Finally, Angela blinked and looked away, signaling that she submitted. TJ chuckled and pulled his cock from her mouth and lifted her to her feet.

The next few minutes the two friends and lovers tenderly washed one another from head to toe. Chatting and laughing as they did. They kissed and fondled one another like true soulmates who knew each other intimately.

When the shower ended Angela led him to the bedroom, where she turned to him and winked, "Fuck you, douchebag."

With a flick of his wrist he opened her towel and she was again completely naked as the towel polled at her feet. Gray's green eyes flashed which caused Angela's eyes grow wide knowing there was nothing she could do to stop him. Angela felt out of control and under control at the same time. She could feel the air moving across her skin, as his hands moved down her body, his fingertips brushing over the lips of her pussy, rubbing gently at the skin of her inner thighs, teasing and probing her.

He took obvious pleasure in sliding his hands along her exposed frame, observing her heavy breathing. The heat of her skin from the hot shower felt cool compared to the inferno that came from her glistening pussy. "Slut, you're excited aren't you? You little cunt." he taunted her while running his hand up her leg and along her inner thigh. He caressed up into her wetness with his fingers sliding between the lips of her pussy and she gasped as his fingers brushed across her hardening clit.

Gray was going to torture her as he lightly skimmed his hand firmly over her pussy, pressing it in as her lips obediently opened for him. It didn't penetrate her, but it opened her up, and made her know that any thoughts of self-control she thought she had was just a wishful illusion on her part, she was already we again, and would soon be ready for whatever he had in mind for her. "You've already cum on my cock, now you're going to cum all over my fingers, just as a reminder that your pussy belongs to me.

"

Gray's fingers moved and she knew he was closing in on her clit. "Noooo..." She half gasped, half groaned as he fingered her rose bud, forgetting his subtlety and just rubbing it his hand attempting to fully expose and arouse it.

"Ah... fuck. Fuck you Ghost." Angela gasped, while moaning, and trying to push back against him.

"Relax Den Mother," he grinned with an evil demonic look in his eyes "You know you want this, besides I don't want to waste time to gag you."

Angela's eyes were squeezed closed; her brow furrowed as she instinctively struggled to suppress her response to his manly touch. She couldn't move anything; her arms, her legs, her head, nevertheless she could feel everything her whole body was overwhelmed by the sensations over which she had no control. She felt the lips of her pussy being stimulated unbearably, and behind them the actual opening to her warm body was shaking, begging for the penetration that she needed to relieve her primal hunger and desires.