The Gray Man Ch. 09 - Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at her, "Was I too rough, Ange?"

She nodded, "Yes you were, but fuck that was amazing. Going to have to tell the Colonel tomorrow that I did some martial arts training to explain the marks on my neck you bully."

TJ gently touched her throat, "Or you take some leave and we go someplace warm for a few days."

Angela took his hand in hers. "We've tried this before Teej and it didn't work. I love you with all that I am, you are an amazing friend, and an incredible lover. As a couple though, we didn't workout."

She kissed his hand as he sat on the edge of the bed next to her. "We were young, we were running around chasing bad guys. Maybe it would be different."

She pulled his hand to her cheek, "Maybe it would. Maybe it would explode and we would lose one another. Hell, knowing I fucked up the intel." He wiped a tear from her cheek.

"Not on you Mama, that was my fuck up. I got careless and cocky. You provided me with everything you had for that mission." Gray said as he turned his hand over and rubbed her cheek

Angela pulled her knees to her chest and rocked, "Hearing on comms that Sharpshooter had you and that you were alive. I felt like I hadn't taken a breath in days, I know damn well I didn't sleep." She looked up at her best friend and lover, her eyes glassy with sexual fatigue and sorrow, "I thought I lost you Ghost and I can't risk that again."

TJ smiled, "I get it." Gray reached down and kissed her forehead, "It's getting late, I should get dressed."

It was her turn to grab his wrist, "Bullshit, I promised you pizza and you haven't eaten until you've had Padrino's. New York pizza at its finest."

Gray smiled, "If we eat we will recover, if we recover we will fuck again, if we fuck again I will be here all night, if I'm here all night you'll be late to work tomorrow."

Angela smiled, "You are on to my evil ways. That is the plan soldier. I'm not taking a week of leave, but I did take a day off tomorrow." Her voice dropped to a whisper, "Don't fuck me and leave me. I am your slut, Ghost - I won't deny that. We can play all of the games we want, but I can't deny that my pussy and ass are owned by you. Please don't treat me like just another slut. Please."

TJ smiled, "Where is your phone, Mama? I'll get it and you can order. I won't leave you. Promise."

She looked up at him, "Pinky swear?"

Gray laughed and shook his head, "What? Are we going steady now?"

Angie laughed, "I have yarn if you have your class ring."

TJ flipped her off as he tossed her the phone. The two dressed and got ready to leave to pick up the pizza. Gray headed towards the front door as Angie laughed, "Nope, no chance are we going in that modern monstrosity you are driving. The MG is where it's at." She tossed him the keys, "Can you drive a stick?"

Gray laughed, "Darlin, I think your throat, your pussy, and your ass are very aware of how well I can handle a stick."

She rolled her eyes, "Jesus, what are you? 12?"

Gray swatted her ass, "Grow old don't grow up. Who said that over and over to us?"

Angie laughed, "Oh, hell no. You don't get to quote Colonel Pierce to me. Hell no."

TJ smirked, "But, he wasn't wrong was he?"

They laughed as they drove to get the pizza, headed back to her place and TJ had to agree that the pizza was amazing, the beer was cold, and the company was phenomenal.

The couple indeed had sex a couple of more times that night. When they woke up the next morning they had sex again before they headed into the city to have breakfast at the Dubliner.

They stopped by Gray's place so that he could change into something more presentable than running clothes. A Full Irish breakfast for both of them, along with Breakfast Tea for Angie and a Pint of Guinness for Gray.

During breakfast they talked more about Elliot. Angie was going to follow him around a bit as she tried to dig a bit more into his digital footprint. Gray was going to see if he could convince Andi to get him a client list so that TJ could track any connections to the defense industry or other nationally sensitive information. They agreed if either of them made any connections they would call Sharpshooter and bring him into the loop.

Angie lifted her tea cup, "Looks like the gang is getting back together."

As they sat together Gray's phone buzzed. He texted back and put his phone down. "So..." he paused, unsure of what to say.

Gunnery Sergeant Taggert cocked her head, "I have never known you to be at a loss for words, Ghost. What is it?"

"So..." he started again. "Ummm, my cousin wants to meet you."

Angie put her tea cup down, "Your cousin? Wants to meet me? Okay..."

TJ was truly nervous, "She's on her way."

Angela's eyes got big, "Here? Now?"

TJ nodded, "Yeah, here and now."

Just as the couple was finishing breakfast Gretchen walked into the restaurant. Her high heels clicked on the floor as she walked. Her strawberry blonde hair bouncing behind her. She walked up and sat down and looked at her cousin.

TJ was truly uncomfortable, something neither woman had seen very often. "Gunnery Sergeant Angela Taggert, this is my cousin, Gretchen Foster."

Angela held out her hand, "Ma'am, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Gretchen smiled, "Please, call me Gretchen and the pleasure is truly all mine."

Angie nodded, "I'll try, sometimes the Marine in me takes over."

Gretchen looked from TJ to Angela, "I wanted to meet you to personally thank you. Colonel Pierce told our family about how hard you worked to get TJ back when he was captured. He said you worked day and night, tracking phone calls and couriers. You ate meals at your desk when you agreed that someone could bring you food. Thank you."

TJ looked at the Gunny, he was hearing details that he had never heard before.

Angela was defensive, "I was just doing my job ma'am. One of our team members was missing and we had to get him back."

Gretchen looked at the woman, "Of course, I just wanted to thank you personally. I had to see the woman that brought my cousin home."

Angie almost blushed, "It was a team effort, Underwood led the mission. We bring our own home, ma'am."

Gretchen smiled, "Again, thank you for taking care of him. He says that you truly earned your monicker - that you protected him and kept him safe when he was out there. A true Den Mother."

TJ looked at his cousin, "Gretchen, don't."

Gretchen winked at him then looked at Angie, "He's told me a lot about you."

Angela looked at TJ, "Ghost..."

Gretchen chuckled, "We need to get together some time for some girl time and share TJ stories."

Angela smiled, then tilted her head at TJ, "I'll bring the beer because I have stories."

TJ shook his head, "When the hell did I lose control of this situation?"

Angela laughed, "Is the LZ too hot, Master Sergeant? Do you need to abort the mission?"

TJ's green eyes danced mischievously, "Affirm that, control."

Gretchen laughed and pulled out a business card and wrote her cell number on the back, "Call me anytime and we can have some girl time."

Gray rolled his eyes, "I hate this. I truly hate this."

Both women laughed as Gretchen picked up their bill, "I'm sure you all were talking about firm business, breakfast is on Saban, Knight, and Foster."

When Gretchen left TJ looked at Angie, "I'm so sorry. I didn't know."

Angela chuckled, "She's fine. We will have a fun time talking all about you. You've earned that Ghost, she even knew my callsign. Really? What else does she know?"

TJ sighed, "Bourbon is not my friend."

Angela and Gray spent the rest of Monday together doing those things that couples do, even though Angie made it clear she didn't want to be a couple. They went to the Exchange at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling to grocery shop, they went for a run in the afternoon and Gray grilled steak and asparagus for dinner.

After dinner they went to the couch to watch a show. Gray was confused. Angie had said she didn't want a relationship, yet here they were doing relationship things, snuggled on the couch watching Jack Reacher, Season 1 - Episode 1. TJ noticed that Angela was twisting her head and shrugging her shoulders.

"You okay?" he asked.

Den Mother groaned, "I'm wondering if I am getting too old for the rough sexual gymnastics. Fuck, my neck hurts."

TJ patted her shoulder, "Sit on the floor, between my legs. You do remember that Heart song was about me right?"

Angie smirked, "Try, try, try to understand mama, he's a magic man, with magic hands?"

Gray chuckled, "You do remember."

Angela was about to deliver a witty, sarcastic response when TJ's fingers gently pushed into the exact spot in her trapezius muscles that held all of her stress, tension, and pain. Instead of something witty a deep moan slipped from her mouth.

As the show went on, Gray continued to massage her shoulders. Sometimes gently, sometimes a bit deeper and more firm. It indeed felt like magic to Angela as her body started to relax. She moaned then whispered, "Can I hire you?"

When the episode ended TJ turned off the television. "I'm not cheap, but I am easy. Come on, I'll show you."

Angela got up and followed TJ down the hallway to the bedroom. He reached into the linen closet and brought out a long, luxurious white towel and laid it across the bed. "Undress, lay down," he ordered as he slipped back down the hall.

Angela remembered Gray's massages and was not going to argue with him if he was offering. He had large, strong hands and knew exactly where to touch and how much pressure to use - in massage, in sex, and in life.

Gray spread the first silky coat of aromatic oil over Angela's shoulders; he marveled at the definition of her muscular frame. The Den Mother was not a female Marine with all of the scorn that phrase often brought about, Angela was a warrior Marine who happened to be female. Her body was solid, lean, strong and her mind was brilliant and sharp as a knife. He loved her and he knew that she loved him, but over the years there had been a lot of burned bridges in their relationship

Angela felt the small change in his hands. Those gentle fingers which seemed almost to stroke her skin now applied firmer pressure. His talented fingers gently pushed and pulled at her muscles, easing away the tension and tautness which had built up over time. Constant ongoing warfare and deployments, a pandemic, the death of her mother. Angie had done what she had always done, take a deeper dive into her work and push the noise of life's stress down. One of the things she loved and hated about Gray was that her noise didn't terrify him, and he gently forced her to deal with her own shit.

She breathed deeply and could smell the scent of the warm oils. She felt at peace as TJ manipulated her neck, easing the stresses; his fingers moving into her short red hair to caress her scalp. They returned to her shoulders, then her arms, each in turn being gently twisted turned and stretched to relax the muscles.

Gray moved along her body, his hands moving now down her back, strong fingers firmly pushing against resisting muscles as he tried to relieve the tension he found there. TJ worked his way to her firm ass and poured more oil into the valley where her ass met her lower back. He knew after the previous days activities that anal play was off the books for tonight, but massage wasn't. Gray used his hands, and even his elbows as he manipulated her glues.

As his hands started to work their magic on her legs Angie moved her legs slightly apart. She was slowly becoming aroused by the actions of her amazing lover and she was actually fighting the urge to squeeze her legs together. She was becoming torn between the enjoyment of having Gray give such a wonderful gift to her and the feeling of guilt that it was one sided. She felt his hands move to her calves which pushed such thoughts from her mind. She relaxed and just allowed herself to drift away.

His hands detected the slight relaxation as he slowly lifted on her feet in the air and started to manipulate her toes. He was taking his time -- it was truly a labor of love and a task for his own satisfaction as much as hers. He massaged each foot, bending her leg at the knee as he worked on the soles of her feet and her toes. Usually, she was terribly ticklish, but with TJ it felt like heaven. She had read somewhere that even ticklish people can enjoy those ticklish places being touched if there was trust. She truly trusted this man with her life. He lowered her foot gently to the bed and moved slowly again to the side of the bed near her head.

"Roll over, babygirl," he told her. Angie opened her eyes and rolled over, but not before she saw Gray's huge erect cock stretching his running shorts.

Angela languidly moved to turn onto her back, her full breasts drooping slightly to each side of her supple body. Gray smirked as he saw his obscenely stretched shorts just next to her head. He reminded himself that this was about her as he poured a little more of the scented oil on his hands and started once again to work his magic on her skin.

Angela felt his hands on her neck, finger tips gently probing and manipulating her muscles and tendons. She was aware that he was now very close to her, she could smell his scent as his hands now worked along her shoulders and arms. Her eyes were closed but she was fully aware that Gray was looking down at her intently. She could almost feel his eyes penetrating her skin like miniature x-rays. His hands smoothed across her chest, now far more of a caress than the actions of a masseur. She was more relaxed than she could remember for a long time while at the same time horny as hell. She could not deny the sexual tension building deep inside her body.

Gray looked down as he worked, his hands getting bolder as he smoothed the lotion into her pale white skin. His fingers brushed the top of her breasts. His fingers moved again, this third time embracing a bit more of her amazing tits. His cock stood rock hard, the head had escaped through the top of the waistband of his shorts. He continued the circular motion of his hands on the soft swells of the tops of her breasts.

"Mmmmmm" an involuntary sleepy sound emanated from Angie as she gave herself over to the delightful sensations.

TJ's hands continued to work on her body, teasing her nipples squeezing her tits while occasionally moving further down her body, the circular motions spreading over her flat tummy, leaving a trace of the oil as they went. With every complete movement he returned to her breasts to caress and pull those hard nipples which seemed to grow with every caress. Slowly, very slowly, being careful not to break the bond and the contact, he moved to the side of the bed.

Gray allowed his hands to continue to administer their circular caresses but they broadened their orbits moving further over her body. He saw her body shift a little more, a thin clear space now open between her thighs.

Angie's senses excluded all but the feelings now washing over her prone body. She had never felt this way before, maybe never again. She had a feeling that this may be a once in a lifetime experience. Her reactions and movements were instinctive. Fully aware that she was now fully accessible to his hands. The fire that would soon erupt within her had been lit and nothing was going to stop it taking its natural course.

Angie's eyes remained closed as she felt warmth on her breast as he took one of her engorged nipples into his mouth - the first time that anything other than his hands had touched her flesh. A few seconds later the other breast enjoyed the same light almost featherlike caress of his tongue. This distraction gave him the room and opportunity to embolden his fingers. As his tongue snaked across her nipple, the tips of his fingers traced down her abdomen and over her hips, feeling the real heat which now emanated from her pussy.

Angie moaned softly, her overly sensitive nipples responding to every caress as his silken tongue washed over them in turn.

Angela moaned softly, her overly sensitive nipples responding to every caress as Gray's silken tongue washed over them in turn. She was only vaguely aware of his fingers now exploring -- her attention remained with the heavenly feelings emanating from the tips of her breasts. She arched slightly as if to put more of her flesh within the reach of his smooth tongue. His fingers now passed over hips.

TJ listened as Angie caught her breath and pushed up from the bed so that her chest could better meet his mouth. At that instant his fingers slid between her pussy lips. As his index finger eased between the pink lips, they both felt her wetness seep out and over his fingers. Angela knew then where this dance would end.

Driven by lust, Angie threw back her head, arched her body upwards to push her smooth breasts further into his face while forcing her pussy down and over his invading finger. Immediately she went from being a highly aroused woman to a wanton, she wolf in heat. Nothing mattered more in the world to Angela in those few seconds except the need to cum.

She began to writhe on the bed, unintelligible noises spilled from her lips as she felt his teeth ensnare her hard nipples, felt his fingers delve into her liquid pussy and then seek that hard little nub of flesh which would provide her release.

His fingers moved smoothly and quickly inside her pussy, the outer lips already open like a spring flower revealing the soft coral pink inner leaves. Juices seemed to boil and bubble from within her as his fingers slid upwards to her clit as he eased the little nub from the protective fold of flesh. He stroked it, he massaged it, and he squeezed it. Each gentle action heightening the fire which burned ever stronger inside Angela. She had forgotten just how well Gray could manipulate her need and desire. Her mind raced, unable to comprehend the feelings inside her as his mouth and talented fingers brought her ever closer to the climax she yearned for. It was one thing to have animalistic raw sex, but this was different, loving, tender. She felt herself getting emotional as her body moved closer to orgasm.

Without warning, she felt him push two fingers deep inside her. Like some two pointed phallus, they tore into her with an urgent strong force. That act was enough to bring her to the apex of her desire. Juices latterly poured from within her, coating his hands. Her clitoris, on fire from his insistent fingers, was now squeezed against her own flesh as his fingers reached inside her and found her G spot. Her body arched, his mouth sucked her breast further into mouth.

A deep, soul wrenching primitive moan escaped her as all the air in her lungs rushed out and she reached her climax. Her body shook; eyes squeezed tightly closed, as convulsions coursed through her body. She forced herself down onto his rigid fingers. She went into some form of spasm as she gulped in a lungful of air, only to scream it out again as another climax raced through her every sinew.

One smaller, quieter climax went through her body as she came back down from the heights of her climax; her new pinnacle. Such was the energy that she had expended she fell back exhausted onto the bed, limp, satisfied, exhausted.

Lazily she reached for his cock, only to be stopped by his hand grabbing ahold of her wrist. "No, Mama. This was my turn to give. Just receive, and sleep. Gray turned down the bed, scooped Angela into his arms and placed her in the bed, damn the oil he could wash sheets tomorrow. Gray slipped off his shorts and T-shirt and slipped into the sheets beside her as she rolled over, draped one leg over him, laid her head on his chest and started to drift off to sleep. "I..." she started to whisper.

He kissed the top of her head, "Shhh, I know mama, I know."