The Gray Man Ch. 10 - Mika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gray continued digging into Elliot, Gretchen had a realtor friend come through with a beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bath home in Mt. Vernon. Hardwood floors on the first level, a huge deck, and off street parking. TJ leased a 2023 Black Suburban. Nobody took a second look at a Black Suburban in the DC area - folks just assume it's some federal agency, a great way to blend in.

TJ and Angela got a local moving company from Quantico to move Angela's stuff to the new house. They decided to purchase a new king sized bed, and to utilize the deck Gray bought a Green Egg grill, a Traeger Pellet Grill, a table and chairs. Angela watched him as he set up his outside kitchen. To her, Gray looked like he was a kid at Christmas.

The joy of the week was sitting and talking to Gretchen over lunch after a partners meeting. Gray hadn't been seen around the office since his confrontation with Elliot. William had noticed and asked Gretchen about his absence. When Gretchen responded that he was working on a special investigation Elliot got nervous. He pushed her for more details to which Gretchen smiled and informed him that in this case Attorney/Client privilege superseded the need for partners to know.

After their breakfast meeting Gretchen watched Elliot race out of the firm. Gray wished that she had called him so he could follow him, but it may still be too soon. TJ was following a theory that had served him well through the years, 'Give someone guilty enough rope and they eventually hang themselves.' In a situation like this Elliot would feel the pressure and would eventually make a mistake.

Finally, the following Thursday TJ put another part of his training into action. The same thing he had just told the young Rangers, "Act like you belong." His plan was to walk into The Kreeger building like he knew where he was going. Classes started at 6, so he walked in with other students.

Dr. Matsuda was teaching an evening course in Applied Econometrics. There were a few other classes going on. The Econ offices were on the first floor. TJ sat in one of the chairs in a small study area and moved between reading more about Louis and Elliot's clients and The Wall Street Journal.

Around 8:00 the building cleared out, other than folks already in classes. It took Gray a couple of minutes to find Mika's office, 30 seconds to pick the lock and slip inside to wait. The office was functional. A desk, a bookcase, a nice office chair, and a couple of chairs that Gray presumed were for visitors. The one luxury was a sofa, underneath a window. TJ stretched out on the sofa, crossed his right leg over his left and waited.

At 9:13 he heard the key in the lock and the door open. Mika never looked around as she closed the door, dropped her bag, and turned on the desk lamp at her desk. She was completely unaware that she wasn't alone. TJ allowed her to settle into her desk, he heard her shoes come off and land on the floor before he spoke, "Good evening, Mika," he said.

The professor jumped, terrified that she wasn't alone. TJ stood and walked out of the shadows. The terror made her completely forget for the moment that she had arranged this encounter, "Who are you?"

Gray chuckled, "That depends, either the answer to your fantasy, or the monster of your nightmares."

Mika was genuinely scared. Sean leaving had devastated her, along with the ongoing messiness of the divorce she became overwhelmed and had to get out of Blacksburg. But, this felt too real. What the hell had she done?

TJ stepped closer. "Are you going to call your friend? Isn't that your fantasy?"

Mika stuttered, "Actually, this would be the second time. This has happened to me once before. A student, he became my lover. Sean was, I mean, is amazing. He had a harem, we all loved him. There was myself, a news anchor, a state trooper, a college cheerleader and her mom, an athletic trainer and others along the way. He left and went to another school. The younger girls could go with him, but others like me couldn't leave. "

TJ listened, "I'm impressed, but I am a bit confused because you did leave, you came here."

Mika sighed, "I couldn't follow him. That would have created too much faculty gossip, a tenured professor following an athlete who entered the portal."

TJ moved a step closer, "Does this athlete have a last name. Maybe I've watched him play."

Mika swallowed, "Will you tell anyone?"

Gray moved close enough that she could now smell his aftershave. Something pleasing about it, reminded her of someone much older. TJ smiled, "Why would I do that? Then you paying for this would come out and I need to be honest, this pays much better than the military ever did."

Mika's voice caught in her throat as Gray gently lifted his hand until the back of his hand brushed against a hardening nipple. "Little, Sean Little - he's a kicker."

Gray raised his other hand and now cupped her tits, "Little, kicker at Tech. They played Maryland in a monsoon at the Gasparilla Bowl. I remember the announcers talking about how they were afraid his leg would fall off from all of the punting he had to do."

Mika felt heard. She smiled up at Gray but he knew the look, her eyes gave away that while she may be standing here her mind was a thousand miles away. Gray took a step back, and took his hands from her tits.

He smiled gently, "Listen, we don't have to do this. I'll wire the money back to your account and we can go our separate ways. No harm, no foul."

Mika reached out, "No, please don't. I want to do this, I need to do this. My therapist said I needed closure. Then I heard about you from a friend, so I took a chance."

Gray's curiosity was piqued, "Friend? I need to ask you who that might be because this arrangement being the conversation at a local coffee shop could cause some complications."

It was Mika's turn to offer a small smile, "No, not at a coffee shop. We were sitting in her living room sharing wine. Jessica and Donald Campbell. They contracted you around New Year's. Jessica and I went to undergrad together and we had dinner in mid January and she was asking about my transition. That will teach me to be friends with a Psychologist, they can see through your bullshit."

Gray filed away that Jessica was a psych, he had never learned what she did for a living and that was a careless mistake that could be costly.

Mika went on, "So I spilled everything, the divorce, Sean, the sex, the lonely. Everything. So, she gave me an email address and suggested I be in touch, that you had truly probably saved her marriage to Donald, that you were an incredible lover and coached them through the entire evening. So, I emailed and here we are."

Gray smiled, "Do you want to call your friend?"

Mika took out her phone, pushed the button for facetime and on the second ring Anne Carlesen answered, "Hey Mika, how is DC?"

Mika took a second, "It's good, I miss the mountains but this has been good for me."

Anne sensed something in her best friend's voice, those things that best friends just know. "What's wrong Mika?"

Mika sat in her large leather desk chair, "Anne, are you alone?"

Anne nodded, "It's monthly poker night, John's out until probably midnight and I'm not on the newsdesk tonight. Just me and a nice glass of wine. So, what's going on?"

Mika sighed, "Do you remember me calling you from my office that first day with Sean?"

Anne moaned, "How could I ever forget, listening to you describe him fucking you was hot as hell. Why? Have you heard from Sean?"

Mika shook her head, "No, but I have someone here with me and we are going to have sex in my office and I need to describe it for you."

Anne was shocked, "What? Mika!"

Mika insisted, "Anne, I need this closure. Please, just listen."

Anne took a deep breath, "Sure Mika, whatever you need love."

The first time Anne heard TJ's voice she melted. His voice was much calmer than Sean, yet at the same time much more commanding. She didn't know his background, but it was obvious that this was not another student.

"Mika, I need you to tell me what you want," he told her with a hint of amusement.

Mika closed her eyes. Her mind raced with stress - it was one thing Sean forcing her, but Gray was making her beg for it. Anne smirked, already liking how this was playing out.

She took a deep breath and stared deep into his eyes. She was looking for something, anything. She didn't even know where to start. Her first request may even be too personal for a man she was paying. When she looked into his pale green eyes Mika saw nothing but patience. "I want you to kiss me deep, your tongue playing with mine, teasing me."

Gray smiled and leaned down. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Before she could reply, he reclaimed her mouth. His kiss teased her, lips moving over hers. Their tongues danced and caressed each other. She moved into him, deepening the kiss, her hands folded around his neck and she moved to her tiptoes. She moaned deep in her throat. They spent long moments fiercely exploring each other's mouths.

When the kiss broke, TJ smiled, "What next, Dr. Matsuda?"

Mika began to unbutton her blouse and slipped it off of her shoulders, then gingerly removed her beautiful bra revealing her large 38 DD tits. She whispered, "I want you to suck, bite and tug my nipples."

Gray shook his head, "Louder, so your friend can hear."

Anne giggled on the other end of the phone as Mika said, "I want you to suck, bite, and tug on my nipples, please."

Gray smirked, "Since you said, please." He slowly made his way to her breast, taking possession of one of her dark brown nipples that stood out on her Asian complexion.. He sucked hard on the nub through his teeth, his tongue swirling, flicking over the hardened point. His fingers tweaked and circled her other, stiffening it. She gripped his head, holding him to her breasts as she began to tremble in anticipation.

Without being prompted she moaned, "I want you to bite me." With that request, he sunk his teeth into her nipple, the sharp sensation causing her to cry out and buck from the bed. She felt a rush of warmth settling between her legs.

Anne could hear the change in Mika's breath as her lover teased and tormented her tits. Mika had placed the phone where Anne couldn't see, she was trying to mentally will the phone to magically turn so she could watch as well as hear.

After a few moments Anne heard her friend moan, "I want you to kiss me... lower," she almost pleaded.

Gray smiled, "I guess we won't need this skirt will we?" Anne heard the zipper lower and the rustling of material, then another movement that must have been Mika's panties.

Gray slid to one knee, his head still almost at the diminutive Japanese woman's breasts as he planted a kiss on her trim abdomen "Right there?" he asked.

"No. Lower," Mika pleaded.

"Then where, Mika?" he invited, slipping back from her before planting small kisses on each of her hip bones, "There?" he asked.

"No, kiss me lower, please," Mika told him.

TJ kissed her on the thigh, "There you go, that's lower."

Mika sighed, Anne had to stifle a giggle as she heard her frustrated friend moan, "No, higher than that."

Gray smirked as he looked at her while she looked pleadingly into his eyes, "Tell me," he ordered.

"My cunt," she finally said

TJ smirked again, "That's a good girl, use your words." Gray's hands slid behind her, cupping her shapely ass as he pulled her towards him. He lifted one leg and slipped it over his shoulder as her back arched slightly while he lowered his lips for an intimate kiss. She moaned as she felt the heat from his mouth move over her, breathing, tickling her clit.

"Oh, God, Anne, he's sucking my clit, oh fuck," Her hands wrapped around Gray's head, Lick me, please" she pleaded. His tongue snaked deep into her, drawing out her juices. Her clit was hard as he twirled the nib into his mouth. Her hips gyrated, pressing deep into him. She grasped the desk behind her as she pushed herself into him to better meet his warm lips. She could feel the pressure building, her blood racing, the exquisite tingles that he brought.

"I... want," she breathed. She grunted as he attacked her throbbing sex, leaving her gasping for air. He looked up, that damned smirk playing on his lips.

"What do you want, Dr. Matsuda? Tell me." Gray ordered

"Oh fuck," Mika moaned. "I want... fuck," she swore again as another rush took hold of her. She swallowed. "I -- I want you to finger fuck my ass."

Gray slowly slid his finger into her wet pussy, her wetness coating the digit. Still looking at her, he dropped his mouth and a second later, she felt his tongue return to her pussy as his finger pushed against her asshole, providing with a sensuous lubricant. She squealed, and felt her anal muscles part as his finger quietly invaded her, slowly thrusting her length.

"Oh, my God, Yes!" she exhaled. "Suck my clit... please!" His lips rolled over her button, holding it between his teeth, applying a gentle pressure. He lightly slapped the nib with his tongue, covering it with wide, warm swaths as his finger stroked in time. Her hips raised, she writhed on the bed, her nipples hard as she began to grind against his mouth and finger. She shuddered as she felt another thrill run through her quivering body.

Her small body quivered as Gray's finger moved rhythmically in and out of her tight ass as his tongue continued the assault on her clit. Mika fought the growing need and pressure as long as she could. Her hands playing with the short hair on the back of Gray's head, "Let me cum, please let me cum," she begged.

Gray increased the pressure and tempo just slightly, reached up with his free hand to tug on a nipple as his teeth grazed her clit. Mika exploded in orgasm, her ass clenching his finger as her juices flooded his chin and dripped onto his shirt, "Fuck, fuck, fuck" was all she could moan as her body quivered. One orgasm rolled into the next until her knees began to buckle. Gray slipped his finger out of her ass as he wrapped both hands again around her, holding her up as another orgasm slammed over her body.

Anne heard her friend moaning and whimpering the all too familiar sounds of pleasure. Anne had grown to love hearing Mika cum. She realized that Mika had always been the submissive one, and down deep she was applauding TJ for giving Mika voice to her desires.

Gray slowly lowered her back into her chair and stood, slipping off his cum soaked shirt and his khaki chinos. When Mika opened her eyes her mouth flew open, "Holy shit!"

Worried Anne called out, "Mika. Mika, what's wrong?"

Mika looked at TJ for a moment, his slim runner's body so much different from Sean's. Where Sean had the muscles of a collegiate athlete, Gray was built much differently. Slim, chiseled, a torso that tapered to hips, but her eyes were drawn to what hung between them. Her husband's erect cock had been only about the size of a thumb, maybe 3 inches, Sean's had been beautiful, 6 1/2 maybe 7 and nicely girthy, but neither compared to what Gray had hanging between his legs. She knew it had to be 8 or 9 inches and as thick as her wrist.

Again Anne called out, "Mika! What's wrong?"

Mika didn't say anything, she just reached for her phone and turned the camera towards Gray's torso. Mika was careful to not show his face, which Anne would have probably not seen anyway once she saw his cock.

Anne took one look, "Holy fuck, Mika, he's going to ruin you with that monster."

Much to Anne's disappointment Mika turned the phone back around and slid her chair closer to Gray. He smiled and looked down at her, "Use your words, Mika."

Mika sighed, "Can I touch it?"

Gray smirked as her hand reached out. He grabbed her wrist, "I don't know. Can you?"

Mika moaned, "Please, may I touch it?"

Gray released her wrist as her hand reached out to grab it, then her other hand grabbed it like a baseball bat, her fingers barely closing around it.

A frustrated Anne called out, "Tell me what's happening or turn the fucking phone around?"

TJ touched Mika's silky black hair and brushed it behind her shoulder, "Tell her, Mika."

Mika started, "I.. I.. I have both hands around it, my fingers barely touch and I'm stroking it. It's getting harder in my hands. My God, Anne, his balls are huge." Mika stroked for a couple of minutes slowly as if she were studying an alien. She was looking at every vein, feeling every pulse, admiring the strength that his cock was having over her.

"May I please, suck your cock?" Mika asked as she lowered her eyes from his.

TJ smirked as the Japanese woman slipped to her knees, her thighs together, heels tucked under her ass, "You are learning to use words, Dr. Matsuda. I'm impressed."

"Anne, I am going to kneel and suck his cock if I am able." Mika said.

Gray sighed, "Anne, I'll tell you what she's doing as her mouth is going to be a little full. Dr. Matsuda is kneeling and using her tongue to run up and down the shaft of my cock. She is using both hands to stroke my cock as her mouth can barely get past the head, her lips are stretched tight as her tongue is massaging the underside. She's trying to wrap her tongue around my cock, but has given up and gone back to just massaging the bottom. She is moving her head up and down, just the head. Mmmmm, she's good at this. She's trying to go deeper, without a lot of luck." Gray says as he groans, "She's stubborn, I'll say that"

Anne hears a gag and cough, "I think that's about all she can take, not bad for a first try, she got about ⅓ of it in her little mouth. Now she is moving her hands up and down in rhythm with her mouth."

Every few strokes Anne hears a moan from Gray and a gag from Mika. It sounds almost like that obscene slurping in a porn movie. Gray moans "With some practice she could probably take a bit more."

Gray heard Anne moan, "I'm going to cum, fuck, fuck, fuck." As Mika hears her friend cum she moves her hands faster and sucks a bit harder. Gray watches as a small orgasm ripples through Mika as well.

TJ holds Mika's head down on his cock for a few seconds before releasing it, allowing her to fill her lungs before slipping his cock back into her mouth again. Anne knows what he's doing without any description as every 15-20 seconds she hears Mika cough and pull in a deep breath.

Eventually, Gray slips back from Mika, "What do you want now, Dr. Matsuda. Use your words?

Mika was disappointed in herself that she couldn't make the monster fill her mouth with cum, she had gotten very accomplished sucking Sean's cock. It took her a moment to get over the guilt of failure that had been drummed into her from an early age. When she looked up she said, "Please lay me on my desk and fuck me?"

Anne moaned, "Please turn the phone around."

Gray looked at Mika who said, "When Sean and I fucked in Blacksburg, we called her first, then facetimed when we had intercourse."

TJ smiled, "It's your closure, turn the phone around."

Mika placed the phone on the desk on a small tripod she used to record study guides for online classes. She laid back on her desk, her large tits slipping off to the side as she spread her legs for the monster cock to invade.

Gray slips between her legs and rubs the head of his monster cock along the opening of Mika's wet cunt. From Anne's perspective it looks like her best friend will be ripped in two.

As TJ slips the head in, Mika gasps, Anne, I am dripping wet and he is lubing his cock up on my wetness. Oh God, I feel my pussy opening, so full, so much more than Sean." TJ pauses before he pushes a bit more, "So, fucking stretched," she groans between gritted teeth. Anne sees her friends' eyes flutter. "Too much, too much."

TJ gently pulls his cock out of her and steps to the side of the desk. His huge cock lays across Mika's belly as his right hand slips between her thighs. When his finger slides inside of her Mika again starts speaking, "His finger is doing small circles on my G spot, it feels so good, now he's slipping a second in. Holy shit, holy shit, I'm going to cum again." Anne watches as Mika's patient lover brings another two or three orgasms out of her, never rushing, not worried about his own pleasure.