The Gray Man Ch. 10 - Mika

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne slipped to her nightstand and pulled out her largest dildo which still was smaller than what she saw on her phone but she hated her pussy feeling so empty so she slowly slipped the rubber cock into her own pussy and began to slide it slowly in and out, trying to mimic the movement of Gray's hand.

Mika moaned again, "Third finger. Jesus, I feel like a Christmas goose."

TJ whispered, "Relax, I won't hurt you. Just breathe."

His hand continued to pump slowly in and out of her, rubbing her G spot on every stroke. When Mika finally relaxed she was breathing through her nose and out her mouth when another orgasm caused her hips to meet Gray's fingers and caused Anne to cum a couple of hundred of miles away. When this orgasm passed, TJ again moved between her legs.

Anne watched intently as he took his cock in his fist and slipped about 3 inches inside of her friend before she could tense up. Anne saw Mika's hands go to her mouth as she screamed at the shock of the invasion. She was turned on, not only by the size of cock that Gray had, but with how gentle and patient he was being with Mika. To her it looked more like the seduction of a lover than someone Mika had paid.

As Gray began slow small strokes Anne moaned, "Tell me, Mika."

Mika once again is struggling to find the ability to talk. Anne watches as TJ gently pushes on her belly and whispers, "Use your words, Mika."

Eventually Mika whispers, "My cunt is a volcano. I can hear my moisture on every thrust, every movement causes sparks deep inside of me.

Anne began to speed up her own thrusting. "Go on, Mika".

Mika moans, "God, so much bigger than Sean, I can't believe his cock fits. He's fucking me, he's so gentle but I am so full. He hits my cervix and makes my pussy explode every stroke." She reaches down between them, "Jesus, Anne. I can fit my entire fist around how much cock isn't inside of me. Holy fuck, I think I'm going to die." Before the sentence is finished another orgasm tears through her. Anne watched intently, seeing her friend's huge tits bounce as the body tremors of her orgasm rippled through her. For his part, Gray didn't move, just allowed Mika's own lust to impale her body even more on his cock.

Nearly exhausted, Mika sighs, "Thank you for being gentle, but if you turn me over and fuck me from behind could you be rougher? I don't want to be made love to like a princess... I want to be fucked like a filthy little whore. I need you to spank my ass, then I want you to punish my worthless pussy."

TJ reached a hand down and helped her up, "I can do that, Mika," he said, "I just have a rule, a guiding principle. "TJ's rule 35 - 'Be honest about your why.'"

Mika sat up on the edge of the desk and thought for a moment. "I didn't expect you to fuck my brains out and make me think."

Gray repeated himself, "Be honest about your why, Mika."

Mika tilted her head to one side, "Because that's what Sean did."

TJ shrugged, "Fair enough, is that what you need for closure?"

Before Mika could respond, Anne spoke, "Mika, Sean spanked you, but at no time did he ever call you worthless, he never called your pussy worthless. Asian cunt, Jap pussy maybe, but never worthless."

Mika pulled her knees to her chest, "If it wasn't worthless, he wouldn't have left me."

TJ wrapped her in his arms and kissed the top of her head, "I'm proud of you. Now, it's time for me to be honest, I'm not going to spank you because he did, I'm not going to punish your worthless pussy because it's not worthless. What I will do is spank you for doubting yourself, and destroy your tiny little pussy for you thinking it's worthless. Fair enough."

Mika and Anne didn't know whether to moan in lust or to cry at the gentle guidance of this stranger. In a few moments Gray stepped away and encouraged Mika to stand. She turned around and placed her palms on the desk, and bent forward.

Anne watched as Gray's imposing cock bounced as he moved beside her friend. Anne was completely mesmerized by TJ's cock so the sound of the loud SMACK actually startled her, quickly followed by TJ's hand coming down on Mika's other ass cheek with the same startling SMACK.

Anne heard a third and fourth SMACK in rapid succession before she finally pulled her gaze from TJ's cock.. Mika groaned, "Oh, God Anne, he knows just how to spank. More palm than" SMACK, "fingers. the burn" SMACK "without the hurt" SPANK "of the fingertips." Mika went on to describe each swat on her ass, counting and whimpering as Gray fulfilled his part of the fantasy.

Anne knew that this would be the key to unlock Mika's natural submissive nature, that her petite friend would be one continuous orgasmic mess when Gray slid that magnificent monster into her dripping cunt.

Anne watched as Gray moved again, positioning himself behind Mika and began to slide the huge dick into her wet pussy. Anne was intimately familiar with Mika's pussy, seeing it fuck Sean and enjoying a few sex sessions together. Mika moaned, "Fuck, that feels so good, one second it feels like my cunt is going to explode from pressure, then it floods to give him more room." Mika's entire body tensed as Gray again pushed into her cervix.

TJ began long, deliberate, tortuously slow strokes in and out of Mika. Anne knew there would not be many more words from her friend as her entire being was focused on that sweet agony that bordered on the pain/pleasure threshold. Anne was right that Mika would become one long rolling orgasm.

Anne had propped her phone so that she could keep the rubber cock in her pussy and edge herself by rubbing her clit. She was waiting for one specific word from Mika, the word that would say more about her friend's joy than any post coital phone call.

TJ sped up just a bit, still not fucking her hard, just faster. Anne watched as the tension increased in Mika. Mika was a yoga queen and her triceps rippled as she held her body just high enough off of the desk that her large brown nipples on her huge tits just grazed the desk as her tits bounced.

Anne had seen her friend fucked by Sean so many times she could tell that something special was happening as Gray's cock was covered in white cream that Mika's body was producing to allow the huge intruder entry into her very core.

TJ kept the deliberate place when he repeated, "Tell me what you want Mika."

Mika was panting and each word came out almost like a complete sentence, "God... I... want... you... to... fuck... me... like... you.... hate... me..."

With the word "me" still hanging in the air Gray drove his cock hard and deep into Mika and held it there. "Are you sure that's what you want?"

Anne watched as her friend Mika almost evaporated in front of her eyes and was replaced by the submissive slut that she had kept locked away. Mika's body bent fully forward on the desk, her arms out to their side as she naturally surrendered to her lover. Anne mouthed the next words in unison with Mika, the trigger word Anne had waited for. "Yes, Sir."

TJ pulled back and began to fuck Mika hard, not fast, but hard. As he bottomed out on the second thrust Anne screamed out her edged orgasm and Mika's body began to tremble, her legs trembled, her ass muscles tightened and she just moaned as her body gave way to the delirious pleasure.

Mika was almost incoherent, just a quivering mass of orgasmic bliss as Gray's cock pistoned in and out of her dripping pussy. After a few minutes of intense pounding Mika moaned, "Please cum, Sir. I can't take much more. I'm going to die. Oh fuck, so deep. Harder, more. Fuck me, own me. Oh sweet God, Oh God... Please, Sir... Please."

Gray pistons his cock deep into her, every stroke brings a little squeal from her mouth as he fulfils his promise to fuck her like a little whore. A slow moaned, "Oh God, oh no, oh God. Help. I'm..... going.... to ... OH MY GOD."

TJ pulls out of Mika as she squirts all over him and the floor. Her body convulsing and trembling. As soon as the moisture stops squirting from her Gray drives back into her. After a few more strokes Gray is close, "Where do you want me to cum, Mika. Use your words."

Mika moans, "My tits, my face, my mouth, please Master." Gray pulls his cock from her as Mika scrambles back to the perfect submissive kneeling position. She opened her mouth like a bird waiting to be fed as the head of Gray's cock parted her lips. The first shot of cum from his heavy and huge balls coats the back of her throat.

Pulling his cock out he began to stroke as his orgasm continued, each blast of hot thick cum landing on Mika's tits or her face. When his orgasm finally ended Mika leaned forward and began to lick his cock and his balls, cleaning every drop of cum from them.

Mika said goodbye to Anne and told her she would call on her way home. Gray could see she was a bit flustered because she didn't know what she was going to use to clean her face and tits, she hadn't planned that far ahead. TJ smiled as she was looking around her office, "You wear my cum well, Mika. But I don't imagine you want to drive home like that."

She felt the warmth rising in her cheeks as TJ reached into his bag and pulled out a small towel. "Maybe this will help," he said as he handed her the towel. Gray got dressed and waited for Mika to dress. She moved to her desk and looked around almost absently.

TJ walked over to her and pulled her close in a hug. She started to softly cry, "Grief hurts, Mika. It's okay to grieve."

She sniffed back tears, "He was just a kid, he blackmailed me, he fucked my best friend and others that became friends, but I love him."

Gray rubbed her long silky hair, "Love shows up in the strangest places and in strange ways. Come on, let's get you home."

She looked at her desk, "I have work to do."

TJ shook his head, "That will keep, this evening is about healing and I'm not going to let you walk to your car alone. Pack up, let's go."

Mika moved around her office and loaded the things she needed to in her computer bag. When they reached the door she looked at TJ, "If I use my words like a good girl, can I ask for one more thing?"

TJ nodded, "Sure, Mika."

She turned towards him, "Would you hold me and kiss me again, please?"

Gray smiled, "I'd be glad too." A long embrace and a deep kiss followed before they walked out of the building and to Mika's car. When she got in, started and drove away, Gray walked to his new Suburban and made his way out of the city to the new house.

Mika called Anne like she promised. She told her about how things ended, about how hard she had cum, and about how her pussy ached from his size.

Anne listened to her friend as she shared her grief. When Mika got inside her condo the two best friends started to say their goodbyes when Anne giggled, "I have some mad money laying around, maybe I need to come to DC for a few days."