The Gray Man Ch. 11 - Sadie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadie was as usual the center of attention. Men and women of societal standing continued to line up to get a moment with the diva. Throughout it all she felt Gray's eyes on her, they never left and even when she turned and caught his gaze he didn't look away with embarrassment. Instead he held her gaze until instinctively she lowered her gaze as a bit of pink crept up her cheeks.

The dinner was exquisite which shouldn't be surprising given the nature of the event. Salt and pepper calamari, Green chicken curry pie, Barramundi Steaks, Australian Wines, with Lamingtons for dessert.

Throughout, Gray continued to increase the tension with the star ballerina. She noticed that following dinner TJ had left his seat. Her eyes raced around the room trying to find the intriguing stranger. She was a bit taken aback as she found him, standing in a corner talking to a man who obviously looked to be embassy staff. Trying to be as discreet as possible she asked one of the embassy staff about the man that the attractive stranger was talking with.

The response surprised her a bit, "That is John Smith. He, ummm, does work as a liaison with the yanks. He was in First Commandos, SASR" (Special Air Services Regiment)"

It was Sadie's turn to observe the two men. They were engaged in obvious conversation, while at the same time their eyes continued to scan the room, seemingly watching everyone all the time. The two men carried themself with a confidence that said they were very comfortable in who they were and had seen things that most people had not. Sadie was intrigued.

As the night wore on, the dinner became more crowded as the band started to play. Gray made sure to remain within Sadie's orbit, but never fully entered it. He teased her all evening. Close enough to sense, but never close enough to touch. As the evening was winding down Sadie found the courage to approach the stranger.

She walked across the room, slowly losing her nerve each step that she took. His eyes never left her. For Sadie it felt as if the crowd melted away and her only focus was on the tall stranger.

He spoke as she approached, "Wonderful evening, Ms. Doyle."

His slow nondescript American accent and his commanding voice drew her in even further. In her light Australian accent she asked, her voice barely more than a whisper, "I seem to be at a disadvantage, you know me but I don't know you."

Gray winked at her, "Gray, TJ Gray," it's a pleasure to meet you. TJ took her hand and gently kissed it, causing her to blush. He smiled, "I hope you're enjoying your special evening."

She looked up at him, "I am."

TJ brought his left hand to her cheek and touched it lightly. He leaned toward her until his lips were next to her ear and whispered, "I'm glad, have a nice evening Ms. Doyle."

One of the gifts that Gray brought to the table was his ability to adjust plans on the fly. The plan that he had when he walked in tonight was to follow her back to the hotel and fulfill the contract, after tonight he decided to back away, let the heat, desire and frustration linger and return to the hotel in a couple of days.

Saturday morning found Gray in the lobby of The Willard reading The Times as Sadie and a couple of others from the ballet company headed down for breakfast. They didn't leave The Willard so he followed them into Cafe du Parc.

The three women and a man were seated and Gray moved to a table where he could again make eye contact with Sadie. His presence bothered her. Was he some sort of crazed stalker, a terrorist, a kidnapper?

Sadie knew she needed to shut this guy down now. Hard. She locked her phone, slid it into her pocket, and took a deep breath. She squared her shoulders and looked up into his face, ready to set him straight.

She walked over to him, "Mr. Gray, it seems that we meet again."

TJ smiled up at her, "Ms Doyle, nice to see you again."

One look into his eyes and she forgot everything. Her mind drifted away as she soaked in his deep, sea foam green eyes. His eyes penetrated into her and she knew she would do whatever this man asked.

She tried to regain her composure, "What brings you to Cafe du Parc?"

Gray smiled, "I'm actually meeting a friend here for breakfast."

Sadie actually felt a streak of jealousy flash through her body. "Oh, I see, well I should get back to my friends, have a nice breakfast."

TJ winked at her, "Have a wonderful performance tonight. I saw you on opening night, you were amazing."

Sadie blushed again as her brain tried to reel her back in. She received compliments all of the time, but the way this man looked into her soul it felt different, special. "Thank you," she whispered. "I should get back to my friends."

Gray smiled, "Again, it is good to see you again."

Sadie smiled as she turned away. She returned to her seat and found Gray watching her, just as he had done the night before. Sarah actually relaxed when she saw Mark Underwood walk in to join Gray for breakfast.

When he sat down TJ asked, "Any luck on one Mr. Elliot Charles Davidson the 4th?"

Underwood nodded, "Maybe a bit. Like you though, probably mostly circumstantial."

Gray nodded, "Go on."

Mark rolled off his information. "Seems that he clerked for some high powered New York Appeals Court justices when he graduated."

TJ shrugged, "Help me understand."

Sharpshooter chuckled, "You clerk at the 2nd District Court of Appeals after graduating from Princeton. You can almost write your own ticket at any of the New York City firms. Instead you pull strings to start at the bottom of the heap in DC? Saban-Knight-Foster is actually his third firm. He tends to specialize in defense types of clients, moving to the next biggest firm on his ladder."

Gray rubbed his temples, "Suspicious but nothing to really work with."

Underwood leaned back, "I'm still digging, but maybe you need to find a way to up the pressure to, maybe he makes a mistake."

As the ballet company left the diner Sadie stopped at Gray's table, "Have a wonderful Saturday Mr. Gray."

TJ winked at her which caused her knees to feel a bit weak, "You too Ms. Doyle."

When they had left Underwood looked at his friend, "Who the hell was that beauty?"

Gray smirked, "Sadie Doyle, the lead ballerina performing at The Kennedy Center this week. Saw her perform opening night from one of the boxes, then I met her last night at an Australian Embassy event."

Underwood's brows furrowed, "You at the ballet in a box and an embassy event. Who the hell are you and what did you do with The Ghost?"

Gray laughed and shrugged. The two friends shared some conversation, paid their bill and left. Gray stopped at the concierge. For a hundred bucks the young woman at the desk agreed to text TJ when Ms. Doyle and her party left for lunch on Sunday.

On Sunday morning TJ got a text. "Sir, Ms. Doyle's party made a reservation at Jardenea for 1:00. I took the liberty of making a reservation for you as well. You can thank me later."

TJ and Angi went to Jadenea at 12:30. Gray had told Angela about the long game he was playing with Sadie and Gretchen loved the idea. The play today was to make her a bit jealous, nothing over the top just some table flirting as Sadie stewed.

Gray and Angela were laughing when Sadie and her entourage walked in and were seated. The wait staff fawned over the star which she responded to with kindness and courtesy. Gray watched her until she glanced his way, seeing him with his date.

Even with Mr.Gray not being alone, Sadie felt that spark of attraction and a burning in her core as they made eye contact. When their eyes met across the room, Gray would wink or smile causing Sadie to blush.

With their flirtation continuing Angie upped her game a bit. Brushing TJ's hand, reaching across the table to rub his forearm as she and TJ shared a quiet conversation. Sadie was tormented with the conflicting demons of lust and jealousy battling for a space in her mind.

As TJ and Angela finished their lunch Sadie's heart almost stopped as they walked over to their table. One of the male dancers almost intervened but the look from Sarah Doyle stopped him in his tracks. Sadie was fighting to find her breath when TJ spoke, "We meet again Ms. Doyle. This is Gunnery Sergeant Taggert, United States Marine Corp. We saw your opening night show and I thought I'd take a moment to introduce you."

Sadie stood, her small petite hand extended, "Gunnery Sergeant, thank you for coming to the show and for what you do. My great grandfather was a Marine, wounded at Okinawa. My great grandmother was an Aussie nurse at the 118th Army Hospital, they fell in love and the rest is history."

Angela smiled, "Wounded soldiers falling in love. Put a Marine in charge of romance movies and that's all they would be about."

Sadie laughed, "Better than the career woman giving up everything in her big city life to save a small town Christmas Tree farm and falling in love with the owner."

Both women laughed, "Anyway, we should be going," Angela said, "It's a pleasure to meet you. Good luck tonight."

Sadie looked a bit puzzled as Gray winked and the couple left the restaurant. Early on Sunday evening TJ made his way to The Willard, found the concierge and gave her an extra $100 for securing the reservation for the morning before heading to the elevators. He exited on the 12th floor and walked to the Jenny Lind Suite, entered the suite and walked up to the second level, sat on the sofa, and began to look at the collected data on Elliot. His pen and legal pad were at his side as he took notes and waited.

He knew the length of the show, so he knew that he had time to relax and prepare for the evening. What he didn't have control of was what time Sadie would arrive at her room. How long would she be changing and showering, if she would stop for something to eat or drinks afterwards. So, Gray got comfortable and started working.

Just after midnight he heard the key in the door, so he packed his paperwork up into his messenger bag and waited. Sadie was lightly singing as she wandered through the lower level of the suite, turning off lights as she started up the short staircase to the upper level. With the safety light illuminating the stairs she didn't bother to turn on the light that Gray had turned off when he heard the key.

TJ had worn no cologne so there was no giving away his presence. TJ allowed her to walk past him into the bathroom. The advantage of a hotel suite is that safety floor lamps lit the path to the bathroom without lighting up the entire room. TJ barely breathed as the petite ballerina slipped past him in the darkness.

Sadie spent a few minutes in the bathroom, before the door opened and the light went off. Again she walked into the sitting room, this time completely dressed only in the hotel's long fluffy cotton robe. She walked on the other side of the coffee table that gave Gray a bit of distance to stay hidden. When she turned to enter the bedroom with the lofted ceiling and king size canopy bed he greeted her with his familiar, "Good morning, Ms. Doyle."

Sarah Doyle jumped and turned to face her intruder. "Wh... who are you?"

TJ stood and walked towards her, "Oh, Ms. Doyle, you know exactly who I am, don't you?" Sadie tried to cover her nudity as Gray chuckled, "There is no need to cover yourself, we will be seeing much more of each other tonight."

The reality of what was happening was beginning to dawn on Sadie, "Y... you are the man from the embassy event and from the restaurants."

Gray smiled, "Very good Sadie, I am also the one that you have a contract with."

He took another step closer, she felt diminutive next to him in this situation. All of the memories of her lust and desire from the interactions the past few days came flooding back. "C.. can we t.. Talk?" Sadie was shivering. She was so nervous and scared.

TJ smiled, reached out and took her arm, "Sure, let's go sit down." Sadie started to the sofas behind TJ but he directed her to the bedroom. "No, we will be going to the bedroom."

Sadie sat on the edge of the bed, TJ noticed that the mattress barely flexed as she sat down. He sat next to her in the dark, the only light filtering in from the two windows in the cupola ceiling.

TJ placed his hand on her muscular yet slender thigh as she tried to catch her breath. "Wh... what are you going to do with me?"

TJ smiled, "I'm going to make you cum, Sadie. I'm going to fuck you until you are a quivering mess of post orgasmic bliss," he said as his hand slid under the robe to touch her bare skin.

She again shivered, "N.. no, I mean how are you g.. Going to do that?"

"I love holding an ass, squeezing it, spanking it, controlling it, nuzzling it. I love to fuck a girl from behind because of the way it feels, a girl's ass cheeks squeezing me as far into her pussy as she can handle. And probably my favorite position to finish in would be doggy style. I love the feeling of dominance and control as she is on her knees on the bed, ass up face down while I take what I need."

Sadie nodded in silence. Another monumental step had just been taken. She had never heard someone so confident in talking about their sexual prowess. She was But she was in the thick of it now. She didn't want to stop. Without thinking she replied, "I've never cum from sex before. I get too nervous" She smiled to see him nodding slightly and chose to continue. "I think I want it hard and rough. I mean, within limits. All of my previous lovers have been afraid they'd break me."

"Of course," TJ replied. "I think I know exactly what you mean. That's nice to know. Easy to imagine what you mean."

"Oh yeah?" asked Sadie, a slight smirk on her face.

"Yeah," said TJ, a serious look on his face. "I can imagine it right now, slipping that robe off of your shoulders, letting it slowly drop to the floor. Watching your athletic body in the light of the moon. Waiting, making you anticipate and wonder what I would do, then thrusting two fingers inside of you and making you gasp. Or just going for it and lifting you up and plunging you down on my hard cock and making you scream in lust. I'm sure you're wet enough right now that whatever I decided to put inside you would just slide in unhindered." Sadie's chest began its heavy up and down cycle. She looked wordless and scared, but TJ pressed on. "I can imagine throwing you on your back as I grabbed onto that headboard for leverage, your legs thrown up and over your head, your ass up in the air as I drilled my cock down over and over again into your pussy."

"Ok, stop, Mr. Gray stop!" The words exploded out of Sadie's mouth. TJ looked down and realized he'd leaned into the girl. His hands were on her thighs, though they were still covered by the blanket. "It's too much. I want it too much. I don't think I'm ready for this, it would be best if you would go. I'll still pay."

"Sadie-- think this through, and please, TJ is fine."

"No, really, TJ. I'm really about to break. I don't think I can keep my hands off you any longer. The things you say and imagine... I want all of that. I want... fuck it, I want you to do that to me. I want you to fuck me hard and fast and make me scream. But I don't know if I am ready for that."

Gray pushed her mentally, "Look at yourself! What are you even going through right now? You wanted this, remember?"

Sadie looked down. Her hands were balled up in the comforter, her knuckles were white she was gipping the material so tightly. Her legs were taut and slightly spread, the muscles in her thighs tightly held against Gray's hands in place, preventing it from moving any higher. She wasn't able to form a word or thought. TJ pushed her, "What are you afraid of, Sadie?

She knew her body was so hungry for him. She wanted contact of any kind: friction, pressure, something. She brought her legs together tightly, squeezing them inward. A whimper escaped her mouth as the V between her legs contracted and a hint of pleasure flooded through her body.

Sadie drooped forward slightly, her body wracked with waves of conflicting emotions. Gray sensed her dilemma and pressed onward. His hands worked their way higher up Sadie's thighs. She gasped, her legs still clamped tightly closed. But it was futile. In her efforts to block Gray's hands from reaching their destination she was only arousing herself further. Her entire pussy was on fire, her nipples were as hard as diamonds as her robe gapped slightly. She knew her pussy lips were swollen, her clit throbbing for attention. When she clamped down, another wave of pleasure flowed through her body. She looked up at him, like a deer in headlights.

TJ's hands were practically at her waist, his thumbs pressing into that tender area between her belly and her pubic region. Sadie's mouth was open, her breath ragged as she allowed him to continue controlling her. He made a swift move and swung a leg over both of hers, mounting her by kneeling over her body. They were face to face. Sadie cried out quietly as Gray's forehead connected with her own. He leaned in and now their noses aligned side by side, pressed together firmly but gently. She melted into his face as that tiny spot between her nose and upper lip connected with the same spot on his face. She was expectant, anticipating what came next. But TJ had stopped. They remained this way for an extended moment, quivering, both their mouths open, heaving great, raspy breaths into each other. It was hot and sweaty, and loud. Both felt as if their own heartbeats were audible drums filling the room with their pulsing.

"Gray," she gasped.

But before she could even finish his name his mouth was on her. Her mind was screaming, but her mouth wasn't listening. She devoured him, sucking his tongue deep into her throat as far as it would go. She loved the texture of it, the taste of it, the immediacy and intimacy of his kiss. Sadie had experienced intense kisses before, but this was different. This was sex distilled down to a kiss. She breathed deep as he continued his attack. Their lips met and parted again and again. At times her tongue painted his lips, forgoing not a single corner of his mouth. She bit and she felt him growl into her mouth. It was animalistic, and it scared her.

She put the flats of her hands onto his chest and pushed. She had to push hard, he was so ravenous. Finally she was able to part their bodies, their lips separating last. Great heaving breaths overtook them both. It was as if they'd just sprinted a mile together. They breathed hotly into each other's face as their foreheads reconnected and they rested against one another. TJ couldn't tell if it was tears or sweat that streaked Sadie's face. He didn't care. He brought a hand to her cheek and brushed it away. He held her face in his hands and looked deeply into her. Sadie was mesmerized. She felt like she was falling. Falling further and further into the depths his cavernous eyes, and further and further into her lust for him. She began to object once more, but he surprised her

TJ remained on top of her, straddling her midsection. His hands still gently held her face, stroking her cheeks and absentmindedly caressing her ears. Through the silence Sadie gave in. Slowly, so slowly, she melted up into him. Her lips found his and they shared the most tender kiss either had ever experienced. Sadie's lips were soft and pillowy, dragging against TJ's and allowing him to explore her mouth in whatever way he wanted. TJ's sexual hunger kept the ballerina off guard. For her past sex had been something to do, not something that would cause the loss of control. He felt like a surgeon performing an operation. The care he took, the deliberate slowness with which he touched her, it radiated love and joy and understanding.

And it was warm. Instead of the fiery, sweaty heat of their earlier passion, this touch was full of the glowing embers of trust and comfort. Their cheeks met and pressed to one another and it had the effect of a warm blanket on an especially cool Fall evening. It was delicious. TJ allowed his hands to roam from her face down her body. Gently he caressed her neck, found her collarbone and her shoulders as he began to slip the robe from her shoulders. He continued to kiss her deeply as both his hands slid down the outsides of her torso, one wrapping to the small of her back, the other finding the tight muscles and smooth delicate skin of her stomach.