The Gray Man Ch. 11 - Sadie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that contact the engines began to rev again. Sadie's stomach reeled at his touch. She felt his fingers at the small of her back, inching down. Her tummy flexed slightly at the feeling of his thumb at her front. It was so good to have his hands on her body. She allowed him to find her center, his thumb grazing her belly button and the soft, slight peach fuzz surrounding it.Sadie allowed him to explore her further. She continued to drink in his lips and his tongue while his hands traveled up and gripped her rib cage. The tiny box of her torso was so immaculate, Gray marveled at the sculpted ridgeline of every bone as his hands slipped her robe the rest of the way off of her body.

Gray left her mouth and nuzzled his way across her cheek, forcing Sadie's head to the side where she let it loll in pleasure, her eyes rolled back. He bit down her neckline to where his mouth and nose dug into the base of her throat. Sadie's breathing was heavy, and Gray realized her body had slid down considerably, still propped on pillows, but much closer to lying down than sitting up. While maintaining her rib cage in his protective grip he let his face travel further down, kissing the base of her throat, then letting his nose find her sternum. Sadie's hands jumped to Gray's head and she found her fingers digging through his short brown hair just in time to clutch at it with a gasp.

Gray's nose had found the sensitive nipple of her small breast. It stood erect and Gray coaxed it to become harder and harder as he gently nuzzled it. He wanted so desperately to close his mouth over it, to bite it and please it, but he resisted, hoping to further inflame her desire. He allowed his hot breath to wash over it, titillating Sadie even more. Gray's lips formed a kiss over the little nub, still resisting the desire to suck and bite. Suddenly Sadie was jolted with another shock of pleasure as she felt Gray's right thumb on her left nipple. She'd been so focused on his mouth playing with her right side, she hadn't even noticed his hand finding its way up on her left.

If feeling his lips on her body was thrilling, feeling the skin of his fingers and mouth actually stimulating her nipple flesh-to-flesh was positively mind blowing. She arched her back, possessed, and drove as much of her body up into him as possible. Sensing her reaction under him Gray finally gave in and let his tongue drag against her, pleasing the nipple beneath it. Simultaneously his entire right hand covered her left breast, his thumb and forefinger meeting around her areola and squeezing it tight. Sadie had never felt her nipples so unbelievably hard and erect. She wanted more, she wanted his teeth on her, his tongue on her, unhindered. She shrugged the rest of the robe off of her, felt the air of the room on her stomach as her belly was exposed. The cool air caused her to panic, she again stopped him.

"Sadie, you're safe." His voice was quiet but intense. "I'm not going to hurt you..."

With her robe gone, Gray stood and undressed down to his own underwear. The outline of his huge cock pressing against the tight fabric of his boxer briefs. Sadie watched as he stood in front of her and pulled the elastic of his underwear away from his waist and let his right hand slide down inside. From the bed Sadie moaned. But it wasn't a moan of pleasure, rather it was an aching moan of longing and desire. How quickly the tables had been turned. She watched as TJ began jerking his cock up and down, skin to skin. She couldn't help but fantasize about what his large cock would feel like in her hand, the girth of it, the length of it, how she would feel the bulge of the head at the top,fuck, what she wouldn't do to have that inside of her!

The desire was infuriating to Sadie, as his hand moved up and down over and over again she could just barely make out a flash of skin here or there, but she could never quite get a look at his package. He continued to hold the waistband of his boxer briefs out in front of him so that his working hand had room to maneuver. Soon a dark spot or two appeared on the front of his underwear and she realized he must be leaking precum heavily to create such a mess.

Sadie lust took over as she lay back and slipped her own hand to her dripping and eager pussy. Gray watched as she openly fingered her cunt just a few feet from him. As her eyes watched him, he slid his underwear down below his balls and expose his entire length to Sadie's eyes.

Her pleasure had been building and building, the pads of her two fingers caressing the inner wall of her vagina as they slid in and out. Her breath was high and short, panting like an animal in heat. And finally when Sadie could see the head of his penis jutting up from within his palm. In that instant when she saw the thickness of his dick, the incredible length and that beautiful ridge of the head exposed to her. She cried out, threw her head back and pushed her fingers inside herself as far as they would go.

Fireworks exploded behind her eyes while everything else seemed to turn red, heat and wetness flowing freely from Sadie's body. She banged her head backwards into the mattress once, then twice, unable to contain herself through the explosion. Sadie's eyes rolled back in her head again as she removed her fingers from inside herself. Everything was so flush and sensitive, but there was still so much pleasure to be had. She seductively licked her fingers clean, then just let her hands fall in her lap once more, not bothering to cover up the wetness of her pussy.

TJ moved towards the bed, his erection on clear display. "Let me tell you what I see,Sadie," Gray said, "I loved watching you dance, your silhouette, your figure, your neck, the athleticism and hints of exposed skin. Then at the dinner I admired the aura of class and confidence that you exuded. Tell me, without knowing who I was that night, did you wonder what my body would feel like with yours and how my touch would compare to anything you've known before?"

Sadie nodded and whispered, "Yes." Her hand began to drift back to her pussy as TJ continued.

TJ continued, "Did you lay right here in this bed, with your legs spread just as they are now, with your hands probing and touching, thinking about me?"

Again she nodded, but the "yes" was more than a whimper.

TJ pushed harder as he stepped closer to the very edge of the bed, his cock now dangling over her petite body, "You say you've never cum before, have you ever been fucked by a cock like mine?"

She shook her head as her right hand began to slide into her pussy and her left hand reached up and stopped short of touching Gray's massive cock "No," she whispered.

"Touch my cock, Sadie," Gray commanded.

Her right hand moved faster in and out of her pussy as her left hand pulled his cock into her petite grip. Her fingers couldn't fully close and there was more cock outside of her grip than she had ever experienced before. The feeling of his hot, throbbing cock in her grip pushed her over the edge and she had another orgasm as she slowly began to stroke his cock.

Gray moved onto the bed next to Sadie and began to take control as he teased her body, tracing circles over her skin with his fingers, all the while again kissing her deeply. His tan skin from all of the running was a sharp contrast to my hers milky tone. She parted her legs as an invitation to his probing fingers.

And probe he did. He worked his hand over her mound, along her inner thighs, brushing her tender vaginal lips and teasing out her swelling clit. Her hips bucked forward, trying to get his fingers to dip into her molten cunt, but he frustrated her. She could do nothing but suck his tongue and reach blindly for his cock.

And she found it. It was unavoidable. It was too large and close to her to remain unfound. It was then that TJ rocked Sadie onto her side. As he did, he dipped in not one but two fingers, which made her gasp. She had never felt so full, not from any previous lover or her own fingers. In this position, he could grind against my wife's ass and keep nibbling on her ear and neck as she moaned.

Sadie had two more orgasms as he used his fingers inside of her wet pussy, she could hear the almost obscene sounds of splashing as she moaned into the pillow. As the second orgasm subsided Sadie was begging, "Please, I need you now."

Gray rocked her onto her back again and got between her legs. He paused at her entrance. Her eyes were closed as he was rubbing her juices all over his thick head.

He looked at her with his pale green eyes and demanded, "What do you want me to do to you, Sadie?"

She moaned, "Please, fuck me."

TJ smirked, "That's what you want isn't it? To be taken by force, to be forced to your hearts content and eventually to your knees in front of a strong, dominant man! One who doesn't ask; just takes you like he owns you!"

Sadie moaned, she hated that he was right, but dammit he was. She bit her lip and nodded.

TJ eased half of his huge erection into her wanting pussy. Her eyes shot open in shock. She yelped out, in pain or in pleasure, TJ wasn't sure. He withdrew slowly and looked at her with concern

Sadie smiled up at him and locked eyes; "More" was all she said.

And more he gave. He was slowly pulling nearly all the way out and plunging forward as much as would go. Inch by inch he was filling her, and with each thrust forward she squeaked and squealed. But she never told him to stop, which only served to prod him on. It took a full seven minutes for him to become fully buried in her. He marked the occasion by rotating his hips as he ground into her.

"How do you feel? TJ asked.

"Fuck, so full. It's so thick and long. I feel stretched to the limit," Sadie cooed.

"That was just the beginning." The smirk crossed Gray's face, If you think you are ready I'm going to start to fuck you now."

Sadie bit her lip and nodded as he moved her left leg across his front, got her onto all fours, and knelt behind her, all without withdrawing an inch. In this position his balls hung and how tightly Sadie's pussy held onto his cock. He began sawing back and forth, in and out of her. His hands messaged her shoulders while also aiding her to fall back onto his rod. My wife was grunting through another orgasm as he began really pounding.

"Tell me how it feels. Am I living up to your imagination," he confidently inquired.

Between each "AHHH" that escaped her lips, she answered, "So good," "Better than imagined," "So deep and full..."

Gray understood that a good fucking would change a woman's night, but if you got their brain to submit it would change much more than a night. He made her talk as he slowly slid his huge cock in and out of her tight pussy. "You should see how your pussy grips my cock, Sadie. It looks like it's the first man to ever really fuck you."

Sadie moaned and panted. "Yes," as she pushed back onto his cock trying to take more of it.

"So, is the real reason you've never cum with someone else before really about control, or is it about never having a real lover?" he asked as he finally took one full and deep thrust, burying his cock against her cervix.

She whimpered as she moaned, "Both, God, so fucking full."

Gray held her hips to him, as he slipped off of the bed to the floor, never removing his cock from her, "I'm going to break you, Sadie." He began to truly fuck her, long, deep, slow but powerful strokes. He knew eventually her pussy would win the battle with her brain.

TJ had to admit, the sense of power watching a strong woman fuck back against him, to dropping to her elbows, to eventually being flat on the bed, exhausted, whimpering, her body in complete surrender to it's own primitive need.

He continued to thrust as she followed the pattern that others before had taken. It took a few minutes of continual fucking but Sadie did submit. The first orgasm actually took her by surprise as she was on her hands and knees.

TJ felt her pussy clamp down even harder on his cock, white cream started coating his dick as she began to pant and moan. He knew that the orgasm was close, he gave a little swat on her ass with his hand and the battle of wills was over. Her entire body trembled as the orgasm coursed through her. He felt her strong toes, strengthened by years of ballet curled against his thighs.

As that long orgasm ended, she dropped to her elbows and he picked up the pace of the thrusts, causing her cunt to grip him even tighter, her wetness increased to allow him smooth penetration. This orgasm, stronger than the first, caused her to scream into the pillow as her hands gripped the comforter as she arched her back allowing him to drive deeper into her.

As that orgasm rolled from one into two, her arms gave way and she slumped to the bed, being held up by Gray's hands on her hips. Her pussy actually lost some of its grip as the muscles needed time to recover, time that Gray didn't allow. This was when he could pound her without risk of injury.

The surrender orgasms were often the wildest as her brain was completely short circuited by the needs of her body. Sadie's moans became almost a mournful moan as the orgasm refused to release its captivity of her. Gray drove into her again and again, her limp body convulsing and spasming as the orgasms drove her over the edge again and again.

Gray smirked. "I am going to cum. Do you want me to pull out?"

Without hesitation, Sadie whined, "God! No, I'm so close to a big one. I need it. Whatever you do, don't stop until I cum again."

TJ obliged as he continued to pound into her tired body when her legs began to shake terribly. Her back arched. She threw her arms above her head. Sadie's eyes and mouth were both gaping, but no sound was being emitted.

She was like this for what seemed like minutes as Gray continued to pound into her surrendered body. The silence was only broken by the sound of skin slapping skin, Gray's full balls slapping her clit. Gray finally grabbed Sadiess hips, gave one final thrust forward, and let out a primitive growl as his tremendous balls spasmed as he emptied himself into Sadie's tight, pristine, perfect pussy.

When they had quieted, she tenderly reached back and caressed his hips as he held himself over her. Gray nuzzled her neck, and whispered to her, "Good Girl, I knew you could do it."

Those words caused another tremor race through her body and a sigh to escape her lips. Slowly Gray started to withdraw from the petite ballerina. Even flaccid, it took effort for him to work out of her tight hole. It was like he was fucking her in reverse. Instead of inching in, he was inching out. Finally, the head plopped out and with it came a torrent of semen.

On Monday morning TJ received a text from Gretchen. "What did you do? We just got tickets to the last performance of La Bayadère and an invitation to the cast-only after- party."

TJ texted back, "I did well I think."