The Gray Man Ch. 12 - Tess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ smiled, "But..."

She chuckled, "But, I'm not sure I'd say it's $150 dollars a pour good."

Gray laughed, "Exactly. I don't turn down Pappy, but I also don't buy Pappy when Woodford or Forester or Blanton's are available for a much better price."

The two sat on a couch and leaned closer to each other. Tess surprised herself as she found herself leaning a bit closer to this relative stranger, not resisting when his hand found her thigh. She was the first to actually lean in for a kiss, their lips meeting softly.

As they sat back from the kiss she felt his hand slip under the hem of her skirt, "If that hand goes any higher it's going to start a flood."

Gray felt the heat as her thighs parted slightly. "Shall we go someplace a little less public?"

She groaned, "That depends, are you who you are supposed to be?"

Gray smiled, "I am, and you are safe."

Her body softened, "Then God yes, take me upstairs and ravage me, please."

TJ paid the bill and they headed towards the elevator. An older couple entered with them so the two were behaving on the ride up to her room. She leaned back into him and felt his bulge. When the older couple exited the elevator she sighed, "Jesus, you're huge."

Gray leaned down and moved her brown hair away from her ear and whispered, "You'll be fine, I promise."

Tess felt her knees get weak as his breath met her ear and the stubble of his unshaved face brushed against her. Her nipples aching as they hardened against the deep green bralette she was wearing under her dress.

"What is it you want?" Gray asked quietly, again his breath causing her to tremble.

Tess found her composure, "That's not important, it's what you want that I care about."

Gray was puzzled, this didn't fit any of the people that had contracted with him before. It was always about what she wanted, what she needed, what she craved. He was a bit stunned as she turned to face him, "I want to take care of you. The last time James and I were together I was selfish. Don't get me wrong, the sex was great but there are times when you just aren't in the mood and that was one of those nights. I made him eat me, then I faked the orgasm during intercourse so he'd finish. Then he offered to eat me to another orgasm and I let him."

A soft tear ran down her face, "He was exhausted from working all day and then working on the set - the one thing he wanted from me that night was to have a normal night. Fix dinner, watch TV, make love. I am a caregiver, Mr. Gray. Instinctively I take care of those around me. James never asked for that from me, and the one time he did I chose to be selfish and order food and faked the sex to get it over with. That guilt has stayed with me for 5 years and I need to exorcize that demon in a safe way. So, what I need is for me to serve you, worship your cock, please you. I need to fill your every need."

Getting off of the elevator Tess led Gray to her room. When they had closed the door her shyness washed over her again. Gray walked over to her 'Hello, again Tess," This time he kissed her. Not the gentle peck in the bar, he kissed her, slipping his tongue into her mouth. Causing her arousal to grow even more desperate.

Somehow she hadn't expected this. Sex is sex. Sucking a cock is sex. Getting fucked is sex. She had contracted for sex, but kissing though, is intimate.

She froze in his arms...shocked and horrified by this much involvement...wondering how her curiosity had gotten into this so far that she was about to follow through with this.

Gray whispered to her, tenderly, It's okay to be nervous, but I expect total obedience from you. Is that clear?" As she nodded he stepped away from her.

He knew why she was here, even if she didn't yet completely understand what she had committed to, what she truly needed. Gray looked into her eyes and ordered, "You're an actress, let's see how well you take direction. Take off your dress, I want to see you."

Tess blushed, but obeyed, lifting her dress over my head. Suddenly, there she stood, thigh high stockings, three inch heels, an emerald green silk bralette, and nothing more. Gray stood back and looked her over in a way that women hated, especially celebrities. It was obvious he was objectifying her, yet she waited with baited breath, wanting this stranger's affirmation. Gray smiled and winked at her, "Simply stunning," he whispered, which oddly made her feel good.

Gray crooked his finger and beckoned her to walk closer. Still blushing she obeyed. He gently ran his fingers over her hips and up her torso to her small breasts. The nipples were straining at the soft satin material. "You look amazing, Tess," he whispered.

He gently pulled on her nipples causing her back to arch and a small gasp to escape her lips. A million emotions coursed through her yet she felt the need to exaggerate her breasts, using her arms to push her tits together as he again tugged on her nipples

She stood there, both turned on and mortified. Two completely different feelings swirling at conflict inside of her. She thought she would be sucking him by now... maybe being fucked by him... yet, he seemed entertained just by teasing her small, firm tits.

He whispered, as he lifted the satin bralette and cupped her breasts, "Your tits are amazing, darlin."

She actually leaned into him as he leaned forward and gently took her left nipple in his mouth. She moaned softly, "Thank you."

Gray spent time playing with both of her nipples before slowly lifting the bralette over her head. "You are a beautiful woman, much more attractive in person than on film. Tess's brain spun almost out of control. She wasn't sure what she expected more than being fucked, but this wasn't anything like what she had anticipated. Just as she was getting comfortable Gray snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor.

She quietly knelt in front of him as his hands went to his 501 jeans. Her eyes were fixed on a shiny silver belt buckle. Back in the day, before her movie roles she was a rodeo girl and in truth she was a bit of a buckle bunny. He smiled, "I did my research, this buckle is special. It belonged to a good friend of mine who was killed in Fallujah. He was from Texas and an honest to goodness cowboy. One year on leave I went home with him and we were drinking and he talked me into riding a bull. Best 5.4 seconds of my life before I landed in the dirt and scrambled out of the arena before this monstrous bull gored me. He and his cousins all had a good laugh and I got this shiny buckle as a prize."

The thought of this stranger riding a bull strangely helped her relax. She could imagine the sights and the sounds of the bell ringing as the bull jumped and spun. She could imagine the overconfidence of a young Army Ranger before the humbling reminder that even the best only stay on a bull for 8 seconds.

She wanted at that moment to serve him in a way that was intimate but not sexual. Tess reached out and gently patted at his pants leg and lifted his foot where she had a bit of a struggle but slipped off his well worn cowboy boots off of his left foot then his right. They even shared a giggle as he started to lose balance and almost pulled one of the lamps off the wall. "So much for dignity," he shrugged.

After his boots and belt he pulled the jeans causing the buttons of the 501's to give way. "Go ahead, pull out what you're dying to play with," Gray said with a smirk. Again, Tess obeyed, indeed wanting to see his cock cock up close and personal. It was, after all, why she was here. Her hands trembled as she pulled his jeans over his hips to discover he wasn't wearing underwear. She gasped.

She had leaned against it in the elevator, but to see it up close and personal she was shocked by the enormity of his cock. It hung between his legs. Even soft it looked aggressive and almost menacing.

"Go ahead, feel it," Gray offered.

Tess couldn't resist. she had to touch it. She wrapped her hand around it... or she tried. It was thicker than any cock she had seen She had only ever fucked two guys, but she had given a few blowjobs and given some handjobs in her rodeo days. Her gray eyes marveled at the sheer size of his cock. She was surprised by the weight of it... thinking it would be a heavy burden to walk around with. She had heard women complain about walking around with big tits, she had never heard of a man carrying a weight like this between his thighs.

Tess leaned forward and licked him from root to tip, slowly, with the flat of her tongue. He was fully erect.

"Christ." It was a whispered groan, and he closed his eyes and put his head back against the couch cushions.

She dragged her hands slowly back down to his legs, leaving her tongue in light contact with the tip of his cock as she did. "I'm going to take my time," she said, pressing his left leg further away from his body so that she could place licks and kisses at the crease of his hip.

She almost groaned, "God, you smell so fucking male. I've missed the smell of a man for far too long." She rubbed her cheek against his hard shaft, and heard another quiet groan. "I love it. I love the way you smell. I hope you taste as good."

She moved to his scrotum and took the loose skin in her lips and tugged gently, and then took one testicle into her mouth, using her tongue to move it around within the pouch. The groans were louder, and he instinctively moved his right leg further away so that she had room to repeat her actions on his other testicle, lightly sucking as she manipulated it with her tongue, finishing with licks and kisses to the crease of his opposite hip.

"You're so thick." She had wrapped her hand around him, using a light pressure and slight movement to feel his girth. "I hope I can handle this monster." Her tongue flicked lightly over the tip of his cock, and then swirled in widening circles as she pulled down with her hand, fully exposing his glans to her exploring tongue. Dragging her tongue down the underside of his shaft, she turned her head sideways to lick and kiss just where his shaft met his balls, pulling at the skin with her lips as she had earlier. She laved her tongue across his balls and back again, taking time to pull each testicle in her mouth one more time to suck and manipulate with her tongue.

Finally licking and kissing her way back up the underside of his shaft, she used one hand to grip him firmly near the base while she licked across his glans and over the tip of his cock repeatedly, tasting the salty precum. She looked up to his face; he was watching with heavy eyes, flushed and breathing hard. Smiling at him, maintaining eye contact, she took him into her mouth completely captivated by the sheer majestic power of it. It was the cock of all cocks. Tess opened her throat and took as much of him into her mouth as she could. At that moment it felt as natural as drawing her next breath.

She was amazed at how thick it was as it stretched her jaw as she sucked slowly, barely taking much in as she felt it slowly hardening. As his cock did harden she began bobbing some more, drooling all over his cock. She was stunned that in just a few minutes she had gone from an in control actress, to a shy woman, to now, slobbering like a dirty bitch in lust. Finally she had over half of it in before she gagged, knowing there was no way to take all of it.

She pulled her mouth off of him, watching his cock as it now stood out from his trim body. Her hand gently rubbing up and down the monster. She smiled up at him, "I know how to serve you. You are like my James was - always doing for other people, always giving, always sacrificing." She lowered her gaze, "He loved it when I would worship his cock. Please, may I?"

TJ simply smiled as she once again took him in her mouth, and bobbed her head up and down, each time getting slightly deeper.

"I know this is exquisite torment," she lightly blew on his wet cock to make it jump as the air evaporated the moisture and felt cool. "But don't you worry, I'll make sure you are fully satisfied." She then breathed her warm, moist breath on him to bring him back up to temperature.

"I can imagine the best part about having a big dick is the anticipation," she purred. "A girl having to work up to taking more and more of it, the challenge of getting there in just the right time, not too fast or too slow. The way my body will slowly open for you, taking you deeper and deeper."

She resumed the job, licking up the length of his cock, from the base to the tip, on all sides, appearing to lick him clean. Then she again put the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue quickly around it, slightly moving him back and forth in her mouth, creating suction. She pulled off of him, and moved down to licking his balls, then slowly sucking them in and out of her mouth, one at a time.

Tess wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, and admired the size of it in her small hand. "Thank you for letting me do this, to take care of you, to worship your cock," she chuckled. "In the future I will fantasize about submitting to your powerful body, while simultaneously holding the power of your pleasure in my hands...or mouth, or pussy." She held his gaze and smiled for a moment, before lowering her head, replacing the words in her mouth with warm, hard cock. She continued to mix up her signature tongue swirling with up and down suction, then pressing on that ridge under his head. She bobbed up and down, varying the speed, and every few bobs, moving ever so slightly down his cock, taking it deeper in infinitesimally small increments. She knew that most women combine a hand job with a blow job, to fake the sensation of deep throat. But she didn't like to fake anything. She knew she could do it, because she was hungry for him.

She put her hands on his muscular thighs and squeezed. She moved her body to adjust her angle and allow her throat to open up more comfortably. She allowed her saliva to build up, and drooled all over his dick, letting it run down the length. Then, without any hands, she lowered her mouth down the length, as far as she could go. She was now able to take just over half of his length.

Using her hands and her mouth she worshiped his cock until the moment she felt his balls begin to tighten. She knew his release was close, but she wanted to save the first one for something else.

She slid her mouth off of him, secretly enjoying the frustrated sigh that escaped his lips. She wrapped her hand around his throbbing manhood and led him to the edge of the bed. "Lay back for me please, there is a new fad I've heard about and I want to try it with you."

Gray obliged the charming woman as he laid back on the bed. She lifted his legs and gently opened them. Her hands wrapped around Gray's huge cock and pointed it to the sky. The heady, dominant feelings were surging through Tess's body. The fact that her handsome paramour was playing along, just aroused her even more.

With Gray on his back, his thighs spread, Tess placed a knee on the bed, and one foot on the floor. Tess felt her juices running down the inside of her thighs. She knew she was more than ready to give that big cock a go.

The actress reached down between them with her eyes never leaving Gray's. She slowly rubbed the big black cock up and down, covering the head of Gray's cock with her natural lubrication.

Tess was trying to calm herself. She could feel the head of his cock open the lips of her wet pussy as she thought, "God, it was so thick!" She realized that Gray was going to stretch her and fill her in a way she had never been filled, not even James. She grabbed the big cock at the base and rubbed it up and down the lips of her pussy until they split apart and the head was at her opening. She leaned forward to get the angle just right and began to slowly impale herself on Gray's majestic rod.

"Holy Fuck," she moaned.

Gray smiled at her, "Just go slow, you can do it."

Tess could feel the head open and then slowly begin to stretch her. SheI wasn't sure how much of the monster she had gotten inside of her, but she had to stop for a few seconds to steady herself and get used to this incredible new sensation. She closed her eyes and began to ease more into her. She moaned as she felt the girth of the big cock stretching me.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck," she whispered as she took another deep breath and pushed back down until she felt Gray's testicles rest against her body. She stood there, one knee on the bed, one foot on the floor as her hands wrapped around his muscular thighs. She stood completely motionless for at least a full minute and just tried to adjust to the huge cock that was now impaling her.

To Gray, this was very different. He was a man used to being in control. On his back, with Tess standing over him created a sense of vulnerability that was unfamiliar to a man like Gray. When Tess's eyes finally opened, Gray's were locked on hers.

"It's just so fucking big," she stammered.

Gray remained silent, but his patented smirk broke across his face. Tess had sworn to James that size didn't matter, and she had never thought of myself as a 'size queen'. However, this was such an exquisite feeling, she knew that this would change her sexuality forever.

Tess began to slowly move forward and up until she thought the head was close to exiting her eager body. At that point, she would slowly reverse direction until she could feel Gray's balls resting against her bottom again. It was a sensation that took her breath away. Every penetration caused a small spasm to course through her body, little tremors that would eventually give way to a mind shattering orgrasm

As her body adjusted, she was slowly able to pick up the pace. The huge cock attached to this gorgeous man was so long and just so incredibly thick. She quickly discovered that when she slightly changed the angle of penetration Gray's cock would rub perfectly against her clit. That delicious friction, combined with the incredibly deep penetration that she had never experienced, was driving her quickly towards an earth shattering orgasm.

"Oh, God, oh, God... I'm gonna..." she groaned.

Tess felt as if she was in the ocean, getting hit by wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her. She actually went limp as the pleasure caused her to come close to passing out for a few seconds before she finally came down from the peak.

When she regained her senses she looked down into TJ's soft pale eyes, "More?"

The beautiful actress smiled as she lifted herself off of him, "Yes, please. Thank you for allowing me to try that, it was amazing. Honestly, I don't know how men do it. My legs are weak. Maybe this time you can be the one standing?"

They both laughed as Gray winked, "Just lay here in front of me, be the little spoon."

Tess followed direction as Gray angled his body, gently lifted her top leg, and slid his cock into her thoroughly fucked pussy as his other hand went to her breasts. Tess closed her eyes and Gray began to gently thrust into her. His cock deeper into her than she had ever been penetrated.

The thrusts were slow and gentle, but each time his cock pressed into her cervix her body trembled in a small orgasm. Gray slowly worked up Tess's passion until she was writhing against him, wanting a bit more force to unleash the tidal wave of an orgasm that was building. He would speed up a bit, lifting the crescendo a bit higher and then back off, leaving her teetering on the edge.

Eventually, three powerful thrusts and a simultaneous pinching of a nipple released the beast that had been seeking its escape. Tess thrashed around, causing Gray to have to firmly hold onto her hip to keep her from escaping the penetration that was giving her the pleasure to begin with.

When she had calmed down she laid her head on the bed, "Did you?"

Gray gently bit her shoulder, "No - but we can be finished if it's too much?"