The Gray Man Ch. 12 - Tess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess giggled, "My mama didn't raise a quitter." Tess slid down between Gray's legs and looked up at him submissively. "Something I don't share with anyone because it makes me feel too vulnerable, is that orgasms cause me to become submissive. I haven't cum like that in years, would you please take control?"

Gray felt like he had gone to heaven, "If that's what the lady wants, that's what the lady gets. You said you weren't going to quit, yet since then all I have heard is words. Words don't mean anything, you may return to a position of worship."

Tess looked again at Gray's erection. She had sucked it, she had fucked it, but she now was going to worship even more submissively than she had done before. A cock like that deserved all it could take. It was hot, long, throbbing and covered in the cum that Tess had leaked all over it. She slowly ran her hand up and down the slickened shaft before she gently breathed on it. She felt it with her lips with a sense of pride as it was much larger than any of the cocks she had ever known. Deep in the core of her being she surrendered, she was his virtual prisoner. Her eyes almost glazed as she stroked the monster that had just been buried inside of her. She wanted that cock like nothing ever before.. "Sir, it's magnificent," she murmured.

Gray played the role, "I know." Many have been ruined by it." Even though she had paid for this, planned this, understood this was a one time thing, hearing that many had been ruined by this amazing cock brought out the competitive nature of an actress. Many try out for roles, but in the end only one is chosen. The combination of realities caused something in Tess to break - she would get this role, and while many may have been ruined by this cock, she would be the most worthy of it. She was determined.

Honestly, she wanted to simply stare at it, like a mongoose charmed by a cobra, like an Emmy award. She guessed it was at least 9 inches long, and probably 7 inches around. The head was huge - almost like an apple. The veins stood out from it and it twitched in her hands as she touched it. She moved to his testicles and they were amazingly big. Each one was like a golf ball and in a heavy sack that hung down inches below the base of his dick. As she played with them, gently manipulating them, trying to feel every inch of them. Then she ran her fingers up and down the length of it again. Amazed that the skin was so hot, yet the shaft was so hard.

She stared as Gray's huge cock stood up from his stomach as if were a commanding skyscraper dominating a downtown. Gray's cock stood straight up. She slowly tongued at each of his balls, taking one then the other in her mouth. Her natural submission was taking over as she again lifted his legs and slid her mouth even lower, lightly rimming his asshole with her tongue as her hand began to stroke the object of her worship.

Gray moaned and his breath caught in his throat as she pushed the tip of her tongue into his ass. She felt his cock spasm in her hand as she used her tongue to fuck his ass. She had thought that what she needed was to be pleased, what she realized she missed was the control that her submissive nature gave her. The fact that she could give so much pleasure, that she could make a strong man whimper at her touch.

Tess returned to his cock as her lips parted and slowly, every so slowly, Gray began to work the head of his cock around her mouth. She tasted her own cum on the head of his cock as he started to take control. She was kneeling between his thighs, leaning forward as he took his cock and began to gently slap her face. This was another first for her, and again pushed her into an even deeper submissive place.

She opened her mouth desperate to show Gray how well she could serve his cock. He allowed her to start working his head in. This time, she spent a lot of time on the head of that dick, swirling her tongue around the spongy helmet, using her tongue on the slit, then going past that to the sensitive area just behind the head. When she had worked about half of him in her mouth her hands started to work on the shaft, gathering up the saliva that was dripping and using it to lubricate the surface. She got another inch further down his cock, her nostrils flaring as I kept breathing, my tongue dancing all over it.

Eventually she came up gasping for air. "Good job, princess. Now it's time to really fuck. Ass up, face down like a good little fuck toy." To Gray the words sounded foreign, but to a person in a submissive headspace like Tess, it was the direction she craved. She scrambled to obey as Gray stood from the bed and placed his hands on her hips, "Scream into that pillow, because now we fuck and I don't want hotel security pounding on the door as I'm pounding you into surrender."

Tess grabbed a pillow and buried her face as she felt TJ run the head of his cock up and down her dripping pussy. Feeling the size of him poised at her entrance almost caused some panic, but she was more turned on than sheI'd ever been! This stranger had helped her unleash something deep within her. Sexually, at this moment Tess's pride and self-respect and will power were all broken - and that was the hottest part!.

Gray watched as she finally relaxed and stopped bracing for a thrust, it was then that he slammed his entire cock into her dripping pussy without any warning.

Tess was thankful he had suggested the pillow because she screamed, "Fuck" in a drawn out primal scream that would piss off her voice coach. Fuck, it hurt! His cock was spreading her pussy in ways nothing or no one ever had. His cock reached depths she didn't know existed inside of her. Her mind raced, "His cock was so fucking thick! His cock was so fucking long!" She clawed at the bed sheets as she tried just to take his massive cock!

Her human brain wanted him to stop, but she couldn't listen to her brain at the moment as her lust and animalistic passion had taken over. She wanted more and she was thankful at the moment that Gray couldn't read her mind. She had seen a gentle loving side of the man now fucking her and she knew he would not want to hurt her.

But at this moment she was happy that Gray was playing the role she needed. Her body cried for more as he fucked her. He wasn't making love. He was pounding her pussy with each rough, forward thrust. She wanted to arch her back, but needed the pillow to hide the inhuman sounds escaping her mouth.

She almost cried out for Gray to stop, then wanted to beg for mercy and to slow down then the brain lost the battle to the body as she started to feel the pleasure begin to consume her and she found herself starting to beg for the opposite: "Harder, fuck your little fucktoy harder!"

"You like my cock, slut?" Gray asked, as he grabbed her hips, as he drove his full length into her and stopped all motion.

"Yes, yes, I love your huge cock," I pleaded, desperate to have him resume reaming her.

"What would you say if the camera was rolling like one of your movies?" Gray demanded.

She was surprised that he could have a conversation while fucking her, but he was playing the role she needed so sheI responded with the truth, "I'd tell the crew that I'm a slut for big cock."

"Good girl, now ride it my cock like you hate it." TJ demanded and Tess obeyed, bouncing back on his cock like she was a rodeo bull trying to dislodge a bullrider.

It took almost know time before she was cumming again. With her back arched, head tossed back and teeth clenched she growled, "Fuck me, I'm going to cum again." As she kept her assault another orgrasm tore through her, "Oh my God," she moaned, "I've never come this way before!"

"That's just because nobody has ever let you be you." Gray growled as he lightly slapped her ass. "Now, be a good girl and cum for me again." As Gray felt her pussy again tighten its grip on his cock he looked down and saw that she had creamed all over his shaft. "Good girl, cum all over that cock."

"Jesus, she moaned, I've never..." Tess was almost babbling now, not thinking straight at all... only of the pleasure his cock was giving her.

Gray then shoved my hips down onto the bed, straddled her body and took control of the fucking as he asked, "Do you want me to ruin you?"

"Yes, yes, God yes, please," she agreed, as another orgasm seemingly larger than any of the others was rising rapidly even before the last one was barely finished running its course through her sweat soaked body.

"You know, you will never be satisfied with normal again," he growled, slamming into her so hard, the bed banged against the wall with each forward thrust.

"Oh God yes, I'll be fantasizing about your cock every day," she moaned, knowing that her body was indeed ruined. She had loved James more than her own life, but he couldn't come close to giving her the pleasure she was receiving right now.

He slammed back into her again and again, "Is this what you wanted? To be fucked, to be taken, to be ruined?"

Tess lowered herself to her elbows, her body exhausted, her brunette hair covered in sweat, "I never knew it could be this fucking good."

Gray laughed, almost sinisterly, "What, you've never cum like this before?"

"N... no. Oh, God! Never," she screamed, as another orgasm, even more powerful, hit her. "Never have I cu... cum... Oh, shit, I'm going to cum again. Fuck me," she panted.

Gray continued to drive her hips into the bed with powerful thrusts. The sounds of his hips slapping her ass. His heavy balls slapping against her clit and whimpers filled the room.

"Tell me," Gray demanded.

Tess had thought sex was good, but she had never had multiple orgasms during one sex session. "Fuck, so big. I want to worship. Fuck." she moaned into the pillow.

Gray tore his cock out of her, leaving her suddenly feeling empty and unfulfilled. She had thought he was finished, but instead he flipped her onto her back, a gush of her cum spraying everywhere as he did. Again Gray smirked as he spread her legs wide, grabbed hold of her ankles and slammed back into me.

I moaned, "Fuck, you aren't finished."

A bit of sadistic Army/Navy rivalry slipped out, he almost regretted it before the words left his lips as he growled, "I'm a US Army Ranger, Not a Navy boy, I know what it is to have stamina,"

Normally, the words would have stung, but in her submissive state all Tess could do was bite her lip as her eyes rolled back into her head, "Fuck yes, you do," she agreed. As he continued to pummel her pussy like an oversized Energizer Bunny.

Her small tits bounced around out of control with the force of his thrusts. She moaned, "I'm so fucking full,"

"Your pussy is one of the tightest I've ever had," he said.

Again he pushed the actress' competitive streak when he mentioned other pussies. She started to lift her hips to meet his powerful thrusts. "Fuck, you are touching places nobody ever has," she panted. "I was a virgin before today," she growled, feeling that was not far from the truth.

Another orgasm, her sixth or seventh - she had lost the ability to count as she continued to lift her hips to meet his thrusts as he asked, "Who owns this pussy, Tess?"

"You do," she panted without hesitation.

"Own your shit, Tess, what are you?" he questioned.

"I'm a slut for your cock, oh God, I'm going to cum all over your cock again," she confessed, hoping to shock him, to sound like the dirtiest slut he'd ever had.

"Tell me tess, tell me." he demanded even louder.

Again with zero hesitation, his cock and her pleasure in complete control of her mind, yet another orgrasm tore through her as she moaned, "I'm your fuck slut, I'm your submissive bitch, sir."

He flipped her again onto her side and fucked her in that position to still another orgasm. As she came again, she realized that what she needed on a deep instinctual level was a commanding, forceful man who could match her energy, and remind her that she was all woman. Not a star, not a symbol, but a woman, and when needed would knock her off of her pedestal and fuck her, a sex object to be used as he pleased.

She begged, "Harder, show me what you got you fucking bastard.!"

Gray continued to plow his cock into her. Tess on her side and him kneeling behind her, her. Gray ripped his cock out of her again and dragged her to the edge of the bed, her head hanging just over the edge as he shoved his cock back into her mouth. This was not a blow job, he was roughly fucking her face, making her gag and causing her eyes to water until he pulled out and placed his balls over her mouth and exploded the biggest load of cum she'd ever encountered all over her tits and body!

Six ropes rocketed out of his cannon and painted her body like she was his canvas.

When he finished shooting, he pulled back, as she took his cock back into her mouth, nursing it for any more cum that he might have in there.

When he pulled out, I asked, "Can I scoop your cum off my tits and eat it, sir?"

"You may," Gray smiled.

"I think I may pass out from pleasure," she said, moving onto the bed. When she had finished she slipped off of the bed, back onto her knees on the floor.

Her light eyes looked up at TJ, "May I clean you, Sir?"

"You may," he whispered as his hand went to the side of her face.

Tess eagerly but gently sucked his cock clean as she continued to clean her cum from his amazing cock.