The Gray Man Ch. 13 - Kristine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked over to her slowly then stopped and looked down at her.

"So what do you think Kristine, is it what you thought my cock would be like when I walked in?" TJ asked her.

"Oh my God, Gray it's so thick, you must rip women apart with that thing!" she responded half laughing, still amazed at the circumference of his tool. I have to admit, that's pretty fly for a white guy." Kristine chuckled at her own joke before adding, "It's beautiful."

''Haven't had any complaints. From what I hear from sluts like you, they tell me it feels pretty good inside them and others say it hurts and it takes a little while for their pussies to adjust to it. I guess we will see if you can handle it."

"Honey," Kristine said, "If a bitch like Gretchen Foster can survive being fucked by it, I damn sure know I can." Kristine replied as she admired the fat cock hanging in front of her.

The longer Gray was with Kristine, the easier it was becoming to degrade and humiliate her. Gretchen was right, she was a raging cunt.

The massive cock hung limply in front of her barely 10 inches from her face and all she could do was to stare hungrily at it. Slowly she came to her senses as she realized he was standing in front of her for a reason. She reached out and wrapped her hand around the thick girth of his manhood feeling its warmth and smoothness. He moaned softly as Kristine began stroking his cock up and down with her right hand while cupping his big balls with her left. Looking down she noticed how her mocha hand looked wrapped around this monster white cock that was swelling in her hand.

She switched hands now lovingly and gently stroking him with her left hand. She thought of Paul for a fraction of a second when she looked at her gold wedding band pressed against the white flesh of Gray's rapidly growing cock. She wondered how much cum his balls would produce for her as she admired the size of his testicles and how far they hung down between his thighs. She had always loved to play with and suck on the balls of the men she went out with never tiring of feeling them roll around in her mouth like 2 golf balls. Her husband, Paul had a nice set of balls but Gray's were much larger and his scrotum hung down further than Paul's which would make it easier to get them in her mouth.

She had a fleeting thought of why she had never discussed birth control with Gray which she wasn't on, or if he had received a vasectomy. She had signed the consent and hold-harmless form, but in truth she decided it didn't matter at this moment she was no longer in control, her sexual cravings were and it would be easier to stop breathing than to stop what was about to happen. She had longed for the moment when another man would be between her thighs making love to her like her husband was unwilling to do and if Gray filled her with sperm and she became pregnant then she would worry about the consequences later.

Grasping his dick firmly with her left hand she started to open her mouth when Gray stopped her and snapped a picture of her black hand with a wedding ring wrapped around his thick cock. Kristine moaned as she opened her mouth and lowered her head onto his throbbing rod. She felt the dark brown nipples on her large mocha tits harden and her juices start to churn as she savored the tip of his cock, it was slightly salty from the piss he had just released. He had not wiped it off - a simple test for how far she was willing to go.

She had never physically cheated on her husband before although she had led a few men on over the years making them think they would get to sample the goods between her legs. She was finding it strangely enticing to commit adultery with this well hung stud, not just because it was a new and exciting sexual experience for her but because being with a white man had always been taboo among her friends and family, especially her husband who truly distrusted and despised white men.

Whenever there was a racial event in the country with violence or law enforcement he made the same comment, "Small dicked boys. Damn, if we shouldn't breed all their damn women." If he were to find out about her infidelity he would be devastated, but finding out it was a white man with a much larger cock than his would devastate Pau. At the moment, captivated by Gray's cock and commanding presence she did not care about the consequences.

Pushing the thoughts from her mind, Kristine pushed her head down as far as she could on his dick forcing it all the way down her throat until she started to gag. Instead of easing her along, Gray gripped the back of her head with his hand and thrust into her throat causing her eyes to bulge as she gagged around his cock. When he released her head she started bobbing her head up and down taking him as far down her throat as she could on each stroke.

Gray's monster came to life in Kristine's mouth. Now becoming engorged with blood it thickened even further making it difficult to close her mouth around it. Determined not to be denied the pleasure of sucking the second real cock she had seen in over 20 years, she opened her jaws as wide as she could to accommodate him. With her face buried in Gray's groin she let go of any reservations she had about being with him and worked his stiffening tool like it was the only thing in the world that could quench her growing thirst. Her saliva glistened along his entire shaft and started to run down his balls as she slobbered hungrily on his beautiful cock.

She had stopped sucking her husband's cock many years ago and she wondered if Gray liked how she was performing on his. Thick strands of spit ran from her mouth to his strong stiff dick as she drooled over its entire length. When her jaws became tired she would jack his shaft up and down while she licked and sucked on his balls, first taking one in her mouth and then the other. While licking his balls she flicked her tongue quickly over his asshole not sure if he would like something like that as some guys she had gone out with didn't want her touching their buttholes with her tongue or finger.

To her surprise Gray moaned loudly when her hot wet tongue touched his rectum. He placed one foot up on the couch which opened his ass cheeks and gave Kristine more room to tongue him. She licked his heavy balls again and then concentrated on his tight ass swirling her tongue around the rim then forcing her tongue into his asshole. She lapped hungrily at his anal opening like a dog licking the last crumbs from its food bowl.

Gray suddenly pulled away from her then turned around so his ass was in Kristine's face. He reached back with both hands and pulled his cheeks apart revealing his tight puckered asshole covered in her saliva. She buried her face between his cheeks tonguing his ass and licking from his balls all the way up to the top of his ass crack. She didn't even care if he had just taken a dump in the bathroom, this was the most erotic thing she had ever done and she was lost in the moment. There was literally nothing sexually that she wouldn't do for him right now. She was completely lost in lust.

Her husband was a gentle man, a timid lover, and with a below average sized cock. Between a law firm, courtroom, and life Kristine was in charge of everything, respected by most everyone. At this moment she wanted all of that taken away, she wanted to shut down her brain and be washed away in a wave of sexual domination - and Gray was not about to disappoint.

As TJ turned back around Kristine noticed that Gray's cock was now raging hard and even bigger than she imagined it would be. She reached to take it into her mouth but he gently slapped her hand away and growled, "Sit, stay, do not move my little black bitch."

Gray reached down with one hand grabbing his cock firmly and then proceeded to rub it all over her face before slapping her cheeks with it. She was shocked at the weight of the small club striking her cheeks. Obediently, Kristine sat quietly moaning as she felt the soft white skin of his amazing tool touch her mocha colored face. She looked up at him with adoring brown eyes as he ran the head across her lips and then pushed it into her mouth. She felt his hand on the back of her head grabbing her hair as she strained to accommodate his thick dick.

He pumped her mouth slowly at first, her saliva coating his shaft as his dick disappeared into her mouth then reappeared again. Gradually he started pumping harder, his hand grasping her by the back of the head firmly as he drove his dick deeper into her mouth with every stroke. Tears started to form in her eyes as he forced his cock further into her mouth in an attempt to get it down her throat. She tried not to gag but couldn't help herself as the tip of his dick hit the back of her throat and stimulated her reflex. Gray didn't seem to care as he looked down at her watching his cock disappear into her wet, warm mouth.

"Not bad, slut - tell me does your husbands cock stretch you like mine does, or is he a limp dicked lover which is why you need to be destroyed by my monster?" he taunted.

She could feel her pussy twitch with each demeaning word as her stomach convulsed every time he pushed his deep in her throat but with his cock buried so deep in her mouth she was unable to speak, barely able to breathe, and honestly she thought she would gag and throw up if she could.

She could only make loud retching noises as he continued to violate her mouth. Kristine's tears started to stream down her face causing her mascara to run. Her mascara ran down her face in black streams running from her eyes to her cheeks which puffed out widely each time Gray thrust into her aching mouth. She thought how mortified her husband would be to see how much she was loving this domination by Gray's monster white cock.

His heavy balls were swinging up and slapping against her chin with every stroke. She wanted him to stop because it hurt, but her willingness to submit to him and let him use her body to satisfy his animal needs kept her from pulling away. She rested her hands on her thighs and quietly allowed him to continue fucking her face while she tried to keep from throwing up.

Gray looked down at the attractive black woman as he pummeled her face with his stiff, fat dick and grinned. He was truly enjoying dominating this woman that wanted to destroy his cousin. He was not finding it hard to be a dominating prick. Actually, he found and felt she deserved it if everything that was happening to her, not only because of Gretchen, but also the fact that she was a simple whore who was cheating on her husband.

Gray was actually enjoying the retching sounds emanating from Kristine as he plowed into her face over and over, although he didn't want to make her throw up, he didn't care if she did or not. It felt good when his cock made it past her teeth and down to her warm throat and if it hurt her or made her heave then "oh fucking well".

TJ was honestly impressed with how she was taking the face-pounding he was giving her. Not many of the women he had ever been with would have been able to take what he was giving. More than once in his life had a woman tried and ended up puking on the floor and then apologizing profusely as they hurried to get a towel and clean it up. By acting like he was disgusted that they threw up on his dick he had them doing anything he wanted to make it up to him.

Kristine was doing pretty well at letting him do whatever he wanted to her and he had a lot of other things in store for her if this night worked out like he planned. As he continued to fuck her face he actually smiled to himself as he thought about Tess, Sadie, and others who had willingly submitted to his superior cock. Make no mistake, men who did the things that Gray did - whether it be deep behind enemy lines, or buried deep into a woman's pussy, ruining her for others had huge ego's. They were the true Apex Predator of the food chain and they knew it. They could easily kill a man who needed it, and had little remorse for fucking their women.

TJ knew that he had locked that part of his personality away because it didn't play well in a civilized society. His fear at the moment is that he felt that part of him that he had long locked away beginning to rattle at the cage deep in his soul. Doing what he was doing this evening to this woman fed that beast. He had to shake the future issues from his mind and get back to focusing on this black woman with huge tits whose throat he was fucking.

When he finally decided that he had face-fucked her long enough and wanting to move on to another one of Kristine's holes, he pulled his saliva drenched cock out of her mouth. Kristine sucked in a large breath of air and coughed a few times before looking up at him with her tear streaked face. He grabbed his stiff cock and slapped it against her cheeks and forehead several times before he pushed her back on the bed. Kristine's legs naturally splayed open as she fell backwards revealing her large well trimmed cunt, wet and sloppy with her juice.

Her pussy was covered in a short layer of dark hair and was very meaty. Her pussy lips hung down from her opening inviting an invasion. Not only was Kristine lost in lust, but Gray had given over to the beast that had awakened inside of him. He thought to himself that her cunt looked like it had been used a lot during her life and that he wouldn't have to be gentle.

Her big tits jiggled as she hit the bed then hung heavily to each side as she settled on the pillows. Her nipples were perfect, not too long and not inverted but just right. Her aureolas were dark brown and not too large. She was exceedingly excited and her nipples stuck straight up, hard like pencil erasers and waiting to be sucked and played with.

He reached down between her legs to her furry opening and rubbed his hand over it feeling the heat generating from her wanton loins.

"Oh my god, you're going to make me cum just by doing that" Kristine moaned while grinding her pubic mound against his hand.

At her words he pulled his hand away and slapped her pussy firmly, splashing her wetness onto her thighs. "Pathetic whore," he growled as he drove a finger into her wet opening and rubbed her hard clit vigorously while she continued to grind on his hand.

"Oh yes, fuck yes, that's it, make me cum, I need it bad, I haven't had a real man make me cum in so long" she pleaded.

Gray slipped another finger and then another into Kristine's hungry cunt surprised that her hole accommodated them so easily. "Damn bitch, you can take a lot," he hissed as he used his three fingers to rock in her gaping pussy. Rocking his hand back and forth, almost lifting her off of the bed, he knew she was going to cum, and he knew she was going to squirt, and taking that control away from her, only fed the monster inside of himself.

Her juices were running down his fingers onto his wrist as Kristine moaned and writhed like a whore in heat on his hand. Her tits jiggled wildly as he jammed his fingers in and out of her roughly. Loud sloshing noises came from her cunt as it engulfed Gray's 3 large fingers easily.

"Oh yes! Uhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming" she screamed.

She arched backwards and pushed her hips onto his fingers, her cunt juice squirting out in small spurts as she came over and over.

"God that felt so good, I needed that badly." Kristine whimpered as her orgasm subsided.

Pulling his fingers from her wet sloppy hole, Gray nonchalantly brought them to his face to give Kristine the sniff test to see if he would go down on her. Gray looked at her disgusted as he flicked his fingers causing her own wetness to cascade onto her torso, "I see that."

All women smelled different and all women tasted different and the scent of Kristine's pussy was not pleasant to his nose and he knew it wouldn't be good to taste and at the moment the beast did not care about giving her more pleasure, it was his turn to destroy her.

Kristine lay naked and exposed in front of her paid for lover. No longer self-conscious she spread her legs wide, submissively indicating that her cunt was his to use as he wished. Gray climbed onto the bed and knelt between her thighs his big cock erect and sticking up from his groin like a black cobra ready to strike. Kristine admired its girth, hardly able to wait until it was buried deep inside her needy pussy. For a brief moment she thought of her husband and how he would feel about her fucking another man, especially a white man. It's not that he wouldn't have let her fuck another man, in fact his talk about a threesome with her and another guy had come up on several occassions, but in her mind she had to be a prim, proper wife and mother of his children. It was only with another man or men that she could let the true slut in her come out. She knew her husband was very prejudiced against and would be horrified if he found out she had given herself to a white man and not only that but a white man with a much larger cock than any black man she had ever been with.. She felt certain he would never find out and at the moment she was so turned on and horny that she didn't care if he ever did.

Gray looked down at her with a smirk, "Tell me what you want, whore."

She smiled back grinning from ear to ear and replied "I want your cock."

She watched as Gray picked up his phone and hit record on a button, "Say it again, louder this time so you can have a souvenir."

Kristine was a smart woman, a bitch but a smart woman. She knew she shouldn't do anything to incriminate herself, but when with his free hand TJ rubbed his cock up and down her slit, opening her slightly and teasing her clit her brain stopped, "Please Master, fuck your cockslave. I need your amazing cock."

She grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled back spreading her thighs even wider and opening her cunt for easy access. He could seen the end jeweled end of a butt plug sticking out of her ass.

"Damn, you are a kinky slut aren't you?" The beast inside of him roared to life and couldn't resist yanking it out of her with one quick movement.

"Oh Jesus, that hurt" she yelped as the plug exited her ass "you could have warned me you were gonna do that."

He just laughed as he forced the plug back into her and then pulled it out again several times. It made a funny popping noise every time he pulled it from her rectum which he found hilarious.

"Just leave it in and fuck me already!" Kristine demanded.

He shoved it back in roughly before grabbing the shaft of his massive tool and guiding the head between Kristine's pussy flaps. He rubbed it up and down again, making sure that his cock had a good coating of her juice which was still dripping from her freshly fingered opening. He rubbed the blood engorged tip against her clit and then slapped it with his fat rod, eliciting a sharp gasp from Kristine as her cunt was stimulated again.

Her hands came to her huge tits and she started to massage them pulling on her sensitive nipples as she gazed intently at Gray's face. She found him quite handsome, a gorgeous white man whom all the ladies would love to have fuck them. Her mind told her that he had chosen her, even though she knew that she wouldn't have a chance with him had she not paid him. Her mind lied to her and she actually felt honored that he chose her.

Gray plunged his dick into her cunt watching half of it disappear into her big pink hole, then appear again as he pumped in and out of her slowly teasing her with his thick member. She writhed on the bed, eyes half closed as she felt his cock invade her cunt. He wasn't thick enough to stretch her pussy out but he completely filled her void which no man had been able to do before. The sensation of having her cunt completely full was unique and regardless of her being married she was determined she would enjoy it as often as he would give it to her.