The Gray Man Ch. 13 - Kristine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say it Kristine, say you want my white cock" he ordered her.

She looked him straight in the eye and said "Please Master, I want your big white dick buried in my black pussy. Please,"

He moved forward and plunged another inch of his cock inside her womb. "Is that how little your husband's dick is?" he asked, pumping only about 3 inches into her.

His question struck a nerve in her and she reflected on how often she had enjoyed her husband's cock which he used very well on her when they were first married. It was a nice size and it felt good but it wasn't as big as Gray's. Abandoning her thoughts of guilt she replied. "Mmmmm yes, his dick may go a little deeper than that, but his black cock is so small compared to your superior cock. He will never be able to satisfy me like you can."

"Tell me when, Kristine," he growled as he pushed another inch into her. "Does he get this deep?"

She looked at him, "Mmm hmm, he'd be balls deep already and I'd not be stretched like I am now," she whimpered

What Kristine didn't know was that when TJ had put down his phone, he left it on record, so every word she said, every moan she made was being recorded for his cousin to use against her.

With one swift move Gray plunged the entire length of his rock hard cock deep inside her sloppy hole.

"Your husband is fucking patetic, here it is bitch, take it all" he roared as he tore into her tender flesh.

Kristine screamed, partly in pleasure but partly in pain as she felt his giant cock tear past her cervix and deep into her womb.

"Oh Jesus, Oh my god, it hurts Gray, you're ripping my pussy open" she winced.

"Don't worry, you've pushed your kids out of that hole, it's plenty big to handle me" he barked as he thrust into her even harder.

He didn't care if he hurt her or not, in fact he wanted to hurt her so that she walked funny the next several days in front of her husband.

The pain in her groin was intense and she was sure he had ripped something inside her but waves of pleasure were starting to overtake her as he pumped wildly between her pale white thighs. Loud squishing noises were emanating from her cunt as Gray would pull out all but the tip of his cock and then slam back into her. Kristine grunted with each thrust as it knocked the breath out of her, her heavy jugs bouncing around wildly as her black lover rode her hard.

"Tell me, whore, who owns your pussy now Kristine, who owns your pussy bitch?" he demanded of her.

She glanced at the wedding band on her finger, realizing that it was the black man between her legs that owned her now, "It belongs to you, you own my pussy now, take it, slam your big white cock into your black sluts pussy, Daddy." she grunted as he pounded the breath out of her.

Gray looked down at his cock disappearing into another man's wife, his entire shaft coated with Kristine's white cunt cream. He watched as her tried to hold her tits as they bounced with each thrust.

Kristine lay there limply, legs spread around him, arms holding onto her tits as he brutalized her with his dick. She was a pretty woman, but from what he had heard and experienced she was a miserable human being. The beast inside of him had roared to life and any of his humane thoughts had long since left. To him, she was a fuck toy, a hole to be used and to throw his cock into.

As she started to thrash around as orgasms started to build he chuckled to himself that all of the porn that shows white women becoming a black owned slut, he may have to reverse the game. He thought of women who wear the Ace of Spades Tattoo to show she loves black cock, and that maybe they should have a Jack of Hearts Tattoo to show that a black woman worships white cock. In his right mind, TJ would be ashamed of the thoughts he was having, but at this moment he was not in his right mind.

The grief about Angela, the anxiety about working with Underwood, and maybe even some jealousy of Gretchen's relationship fed him. Between Elliot and now Kristine wanting to hurt Gretchen had unleashed a rage that he fought to keep hidden from the world

Kristine was cumming continuously on his big dick now, her short pussy hair was sloppy wet with all her juices and a thick white cream that came from deep within her. Her legs were straight up in the air and spread wide allowing him to sink fully into her pussy. Their sweaty bodies smacked together and made a loud slapping sound and Kristine's loud grunting and moaning threatened to disturb the hotel residents next door. Kristine was in ecstasy with waves of orgasm passing through her body, her husband's cock had never made her feel this way and she loved it.

Gray looked down at her laying there with her legs spread wide open giving him the pussy that she vowed to only give to her husband. He smirked as he saw her hand, with her wedding ring holding her thighs open for him. He was disgusted with her. She wasn't having a romantic affair with someone. A married woman had paid him to fuck her because she had heard how big his cock was and how many times he had made someone cum. Gray thought to himself what a whore Kristine was for meeting him at this hotel knowing that she had a husband who loved her at home taking care of her kids while she was out satisfying her cheating desires.

"What a fucking cheating pig you are, your husband deserves better than a filthy slut like you" he thought to himself as he pounded even harder into Kristine's hole. "You should be fucking disgusted with yourself."

Kristine KNEW she should be disgusted, but every demeaning word he said just further fueled her lust. She couldn't stop cumming if she wanted to and even though the sex with Paul had gotten worse as years went on, she knew now that she would never again know pleasure like this with a small black dicked husband. She needed a huge white cock to remind her that she was a fuck toy to be used

"I'm going to fucking unload into your whore cunt, bitch," he growled

"Oh yes, let me feel your cum splatter my insides, go ahead Master empty those big balls inside me" she begged like a whore in heat.

Gray continued to thrust into her as hard as he could, his heavy nuts slapping against the butt plug in her dirty asshole with every stroke. Her heavy tits heaved up and down like two huge globes filled with jello. Kristine grabbed them with her hands and started pinching and twisting her nipples roughly.

"Please Master, fuck your black slut, fill me full of your superior cum. Breed me like the worthless bitch I am." she moaned.

Hearing her beg for his sperm pushed him over the edge and with one or two more vicious pumps he felt his balls tighten. "Fuck yes," he growled in a voice that he recognized. It wasn't his voice, but it was the voice of The Ghost - what he had become deep behind enemy lines doing whatever he needed to survive. "I'm going to fucking fill you, whore" he yelled as he thrust forward and buried his dick deep inside her.

Kristine felt his thick cock spasm and the heavy jets of sperm shooting into her and she started orgasming again, she had always loved how it felt when a man shot his load in her.

"That's it Master, fill your black bitch's cunt!" she yelled as she gyrated her hips upwards into him.

TJ shuddered and pumped into her several more times as he felt his orgasm subside and the last of his sperm drain into Kristine's well fucked pussy. He fell limply on top of her, exhausted from the effort, his sweat making a slippery coating between him and Kristine's big tits. Kristine moaned softly, having had more orgasms with this man than she had ever had while her husband's small cock was inside her.

Gray sat up and unceremoniously pulled his now limp cock from her destroyed pussy with a loud sucking noise. He looked down at her pussy which was a total mess. Her well trimmed pussy hair was sticky with her juices, her inner thighs a sheen of fluid, her pussy gaped open and there was a thin stream of blood tinged sperm oozing from between her pussy lips. Gray tried to feel remorse, but he didn't. The Beast, The Ghost had been given what it needed to come alive. "Open your phone for me, bitch," he growled.

Confused, but delirious from exhaustion and orgasms she obeyed before even thinking what he was asking. He took a picture, showing her well fucked pussy, her sweat covered tits, and even her face. "Something for you to remember that you are owned by a white man's cock."

Those demeaning words caused her body to shudder as a small aftershock orgasm tore through her. Her mind thought perhaps how an ancestor had felt when the Master had bent a slave over a wagon wheel and taken what he wanted.

His cock was slimy with sperm, cunt juice and ring of heavy white cunt cream encircled his shaft. He kneeled over Kristine's face dangling his cock over her mouth, "Clean it, every fucking drop."

Kristine hesitated for a moment not wanting to have to clean the nasty mess which covered his dick, but she obediently took it in her mouth and sucked it clean,making sure to lick under his sweaty balls for any remnants of sperm and her cum cream. Her husband had often asked her to clean up his cock after he fucked her and she had just thrown him a towel and told him to clean himself rather than put his slimy dick into her mouth.

Gray climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom. "I need you with me, now."

Kristine was confused as to what he meant, but fearful of disappointing him she scurried after. Gray opened the glass shower door and pointed. "Kneel like a good whore should."

Still unsure of what was going to happen, she knelt as he put his huge cock in his hand and started pissing on her. A smile covered his face as his heavy stream of piss hit her tits before he aimed at her large clit, causing her to yelp in pleasure as the hot stream bounced off of her clit. Finally, he started to lift the stream higher, again onto her tits but not stopping there he kept raising the stream of piss.

Kristine shocked herself as she opened her mouth to catch his golden shower. It was funny how low a cheating wife would go once you started her down that path. His warm piss was all around in her mouth and although it was salty it wasn't all that unpleasant.

"Just swallow it Kristine, it's not that much" he ordered her.

She swallowed and then licked her lips. She looked at him, "Thank you, Master, No one has ever pissed in my mouth before, it was kind of a shock at first" she explained. "It was ok though, I mean I drank it all didn't I" she defended herself meekly.

"I only gave you some of it, I still got some left, think you can handle it?" he queried her.

"I think so" she replied as she opened her mouth to receive his golden liquid.

Gray looked over his shoulder, making sure that his phone was sending the facetime to his cousin as he let loose with what was left of his stream of piss. Gretchen watched as she saw one of the leading attorney's in DC, Gretchen's nemesis eagerly drinking the piss of her cousin. Her mouth was open wide and her head tilted her head back so his stream would fall into her mouth just like it did the toilet. There was no doubt that it was Kristine

She had always wondered what it would be like for a man to take control of her and use her body for his enjoyment; however, Gray had taken things to a different level. She knew the things he was doing to her were degrading and she never would have considered doing them with her husband but for some unknown reason she was comfortable with being treated like a trashy white slut by this gorgeous white man. Maybe in the back of her mind she felt she deserved it for cheating on her husband or maybe it was just her place to be totally dominated with no will of her own and Gray was the only man to do it to her. Whatever the reason, she was growing to like it and she was willing to be plunged into the depths of whatever depraved activity Gray wanted her to.

Returning her thoughts to the moment at hand Kristine opened her mouth as wide as she could and waited expectantly for her salty treat.

"Ask me for it" Gray said.

"What?" she asked, not understanding what he meant.

"Ask me to suck the last of my piss out of my cock" he told her. Gray was intent on breaking Kristine down even further and making her ask to drink his piss was more degrading than just pissing on her.

"I don't want to ask for it, just do it if you're going to." She snapped at him sharply.

Quick as a snake he struck out with his right hand and slapped her across her left tit so hard that it lifted upwards and then flopped back down. The marks from his fingers were already starting to show on her pale white flesh as she winced in pain and shock.

"I said ask me for it, it slut." Gray ordered her again.

Kristine looked up at him with tears in her eyes from the pain she felt in her breast and wasn't sure what to do. She sat quietly for a moment and then spoke in a soft voice.

"Please piss in my mouth Gray."

"That's better, see that wasn't so hard, now open up again." He told her.

She opened her mouth expecting to pull his cock into her mouth, unaware there was still a bit left in his bladder. About 2 inches away from her mouth he relaxed his muscles and willed his bladder to completely empty. The piss started to trickle from the end of his cock again until it was a steady stream. When her mouth was full he pinched it off.

"Now swallow it." He told her.

Kristine obediently swallowed, almost gagging as the piss went past her tongue and down her throat. Although a little piss didn't taste to bad, a whole mouthful wasn't very pleasant..

"I can't swallow anymore Master, I'm gonna puke." She pleaded.

"Ok, well you did pretty good for the first time. Just keep your mouth open now but you don't have to drink anymore."

She started coughing uncontrollably as his stream hit the back of her throat but Gray didn't stop. Kristine wondered how a man could have saved up so much urine as he shifted his aim and directed his urine all over her face and hair. Kristine coughed but said nothing as she bowed her head and let him urinate on her like some bum in the street. She continued to receive her golden shower for another 15 seconds before he stopped and milked the last of his urine out of his cock. He shook the last few drops on her disdainfully as he stood over her admiring his work.

Kristine looked up totally humiliated, her mascara was smeared all over her face and her hair was soaking wet and matted with piss. She coughed several times and then wiped her eyes which were starting to burn. Gray felt nothing but disgust for her as he looked down at the mess he had created. A day ago, she had been the wonderful, faithful wife and an amazing attorney that everyone respected, admired or feared.

Today she was the depraved cheating slut with no self respect that would let a man do whatever he wanted to her. Returning his attention to the piss covered slut huddled on the floor he addressed her.

"Stand up and look in the mirror, slut," Gray growled.

Slowly Kristine stood and walked to the mirror. She was mortified, her face and tits covered in urine, her eyes red, very little of her mascara or light makeup left on her face. She shivered in shame.

"Now, get up on the bed and stick your ass in the air slut." He barked at her.

Totally humiliated and degraded she had no fight left in her and did as she was asked. Kneeling on the edge of the bed with her feet hanging off, she leaned forward placing her face and tits on the mattress. Her hair hung in wet ringlets across her face reaking of fresh pee. She crinkled her nose at the smell but remained motionless waiting to see how Gray would degrade and use her next. She cringed as she felt him slap her ass hard across both cheeks. She had never been more thankful being a black woman as the handprints wouldn't show even though they would be a reminder to her every time she sat down.

Having given her a couple of good starter slaps across her big white ass Gray grabbed the butt plug and started pulling. Her asshole had a good grip on it and it stretched open and backwards as he withdrew it making a loud popping noise when it finally broke free. Her hole remained stretched open for a minute until Kristine involuntarily tightened it once again revealing a tight brown puckered eye. Gray glanced at the camera then grabbed Kristine by the hips and moved her diagonally across the bed.

"Turn your face to the right Kristine." He ordered.

She did as requested laying her left cheek on the bed. She used several fingers to remove the piss drenched hair from her face and tuck it behind her right ear. She remained quiet and motionless as he positioned himself behind her and between her feet hanging off the bed.

By moving Kristine and having her turn her face to the right she would be in sight of the phone that was streaming everything to Gretchen. Gretchen would watch as the camera would capture both his cock plunging into her tight butthole and the pained expression she would have on her face while he violated her rectum. Kristine felt his hands on her hips asshe felt a large wad of warm spit hit directly on her asshole which made her squeeze her cheeks together for a second. No one had ever used spit as a lube on her before and she wondered if it would be enough. Her husband had always lubed her up with a nice silicone lube before he fucked her ass and the only other guy she had given her ass to had done the same.

Gray pressed the tip of his fat hard cock against Kristine's butthole and started pushing forward. She was tight but the butt plug had loosened her up just enough so that the tip of his cock penetrated her sphincter easily. Kristine grunted slightly as he slid into her bowels then remained motionless for the assault on her rectum that she knew was coming. With about an inch of his cock inside her rear, Gray pumped slowly back and forth teasing her but never forcing in more than an inch. He wanted to tear her rear up like he had done with so many other white wives and then send her home to her husband barely able to sit down.

Kristine relaxed as Gray pumped slowly in and out. The sensations in her ass started to feel good and she loosened her butt and breathed slowly thinking maybe she had been wrong and he would take it easy on her now.

Gray looked at the camera with a wicked smile on his face as he grabbed Kristine's hips in both hands and held her firm in his grasp. He didn't want her to be able to get away from him and off his cock until he was ready. Positioning himself he drove his cock hard and fast into Kristine's ass all the way until his balls swung up and slapped against her clit.

She screamed loudly as Gray's rigid thick member stretched her asshole wide and ripped through her colon. Her face and tits came off the bed from the massive pain she experienced from her ass.

"Oh my god, ow ow ow, jesus, please stop Master, it hurts real bad!" she pleaded.

"Don't worry you'll get used to it, all cheating sluts do." He said.

She closed her eyes and tried to fight back the pain, it felt as if she had been constipated and a giant bowel movement was trying to rip it's way out of her.

"No, no I can't take it, please pull it out, please!" she begged.

"Ok, hold on." He said.

She felt his cock start to slide backwards and was relieved by the release of pressure and pain in her ass. Just as he was almost out of her she felt his hands tighten on her hips. She started to roll over so that she could get him out her but she was too late. Gray rammed back into her as hard as he could all the way to his nuts. This time he didn't stop but continued to hammer Kristine's rectum into submission.

She screamed and tried to get away but there was nothing she could do in his strong grasp.

"Oh god, oh god, please Gray, please stop, it hurts so much!" she cried as she buried her face back into the pillow.