The Gray Man Ch. 14 - The Fox

Story Info
Gray starts a new job and crosses paths with a Finnish Spy.
6.2k words
4.79
5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination.

Constructive criticism, and feedback is truly appreciated. I would like this to be an interactive journey as much as this medium allows. Please feel free to send suggestions, ideas for future characters etc. I welcome the input.

Also, if you'd like a character to inquire about Gray's services send me a description and we can work from there.

Keep Soaring,

Pelican

(¬‿¬)

The next few weeks were chaotic. Preparation for deployment meant that Angela's time at home was less and less each day. It's one thing to prepare to deploy on your own, but being in charge of an entire Headquarters Element took time to spin up.

Tensions with Elliot lessened at work for Gretchen even though the heat wasn't off of him. Gretchen had announced at a partners meeting that she was relieving her cousin of his duties with the firm, as the firm couldn't have hostile confrontations between TJ and Elliot become the norm. Also, with Gray learning the ropes with Underwood, there was a natural scaling down of pressure, which actually worked to help the case against him.

Naturally, Elliot relaxed thinking he had won the battle to oust TJ. What he wasn't aware of were the now official government taps on his phone, a ghost-like tail that watched him almost 24 hours a day, and a member of Underwood's team now directly involved in counter espionage operations with one of the firms that Elliot represented. The net would soon close in a way that didn't bring the firm into peril.

A couple of weeks before Angela deployed Gray's new agency issued, secure phone chirped to life just after zero three hundred hours. He answered with a voice that made it appear as if he never slept. "Gray," was his direct answer.

Underwood was on the other end, "Wheels up, 90 minutes, Andrews. Class B for travel, Euro kit," was all his friend said before the line went dead.

Angela was now awake too, knowing from her career that an official call in the wee hours of the morning was never a good thing. She reached out and put her arm on TJ's shoulder, "Work?"

TJ smiled, "Yeah, wheels up in 90 from Andrews."

Angela got up, "Shower, I'll get coffee started."

Gray took a fast shower without ever turning hot water on. He knew that he needed to be awake and alert for the first part of the flight. A quick shower and shave before he slipped on the new his AGSU khaki uniform with his new rank on the sleeve. With the walnut brown shoes and new garrison cap he looked downright official.

Angela whistled as she stood, leaning against the doorway with two cups of coffee in her hand. When Gray turned, "Hey soldier, if you had more than ten minutes I might offer you a going away blowjob, but since you are on a deadline..."

TJ smiled and unzipped his pants, "I have 20 minutes before I have to be out the door, and if I remember correctly back in the day you demanded to suck my cock before I went on a mission so I wouldn't forget you."

His one true love put the coffee mugs down and walked over to him. She looked up as she knelt, "I did tell you once that if you let me suck your cock you'd never forget me."

Angela grasped the base of his cock and jerked a little, playing with his dick. She then bent in closer and started licking his bulging cock from stem to stern, slowly, tantalizingly, and with a little playfulness as well.

Gray knew from experience that Angela was a natural. He ran his hands through her short red hair as she worked his dick, stroking the base while licking the tip. Her other hand worked its way along his thighs, around his back, and caressed his butt through his pants. The sensations were incredible.

Soon all the playfulness went to the wayside and the young girl remembered she had a job to do, a real first class blow job to do. She jerked on his cock as she removed her mouth and looked up at him. "Thank you so much,Sergeant Major, with all of the other women I thought you might have forgotten"

With that she bowed her head onto his cock and began sucking like no tomorrow. Gray leaned back against the wall and groaned as Angela sucked his cock, alternating pressure with light licks, deep thrusts of her head with tiny action along the tip of his cock. She was correct, this wasn't going to take long.

"Fuck babygirl, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum in your mouth."

First Sergeant Angela Taggert made no effort to move away as Gray rocked in and out as she held tightly onto his cock with her mouth, and soon his dick was shooting several shots of stick cum sauce into the girl's willing and waiting mouth.

Eyes closed, TJ luxuriated in the mouth actions of his lover. It was so very amazing. Even when he was done, she kept his cock in her mouth. She swallowed everything he had, but then kept light pressure on his cock as the residue slipped out of his shaft and into her mouth. She swallowed that, and licked his cock completely clean.

Looking up at him, she smiled and asked the question she already knew the answer to. "Was that okay, Sergeant Major?"

Gray smiled, "Fuck, you are amazing." She stood and he kissed her deeply before she broke the kiss and slapped him on the ass.

"You need to go, which Go-Bag do you need?" she whispered.

TJ looked in his closet and pulled out the dark brown leather carry on. "Europe," he said.

Gray slipped into the still dark morning and texted Underwood, "Out the door."

His phone beeped, Underwood had given him the information that he needed to make his way to the proper hangar.

When Gray pulled up, a guard ushered his Suburban to a parking place near the hangar and ushered him into a well lit building. The sleek black Bombardier Challenger 600 was on the tarmac just outside of the hangar. The APU was running, the red strobes were flashing and Gray knew that the pilots were preparing for startup.

Five minutes after his arrival Lt. Colonel Mark Underwood arrived, Gray snapped to attention and rendered an appropriate salute. Sharpshooter returned the salute and nodded at his friend, thankful TJ had remembered they had to keep up official appearances.

Soon after a black SUV pulled up, a driver stepped out and opened the back door. An attractive older woman stepped out of the truck and walked towards the hangar. Underwood whispered to Gray, "Assistant SecDef - must be deep in the mud to send politicos with us."

She walked right past the two men, speaking as she passed, "We are burning time gentlemen, and time is what we don't have."

Sharpshooter and Gray fell into step behind her, boarding the plane and finding a seat. Once airborne Jennifer St. Jean turned her seat as a steward poured coffee, "Let's get to it."

She showed a sharp black and white picture of a blonde haired woman that looked to be Scandinavian, "This is The Fox. She is a collector of information that gets sold to the highest bidder - unfortunately for us, that information is classified NATO intelligence and the bidder is the GRU. Her trail went dark near Ivalo, Finland"

She moved to the next slide on the tablet, "Fox was a Swedish operative that went rogue with information about Top Secret NATO naval undersea capabilities. We don't know where she is, but we need to find her quickly. We know she is in receipt of information regarding submarine stealth and sonar capabilities that the Russians nor Chinese know anything about."

Underwood looked up, "Ma'am, do we know where she obtained the information?"

The A-SecDef pulled out another black and white photo, of none other than Elliot Charles Davidson IV. Gray sat back in his seat, "I know him."

Ms. St. Jean looked at TJ, "I know you do, he is 'The Hare', that's why Admiral Barnett tasked you to me. We need to end this - while you are tracking The Fox, agents at home will be following The Hare, when you squeeze Fox, we grab Hare and wrap up loose ends."

Gray looked at her, "He works for my cousin's law firm. I swore I'd protect her."

Jennifer looked at Gray, "Get the Fox, we nab the Hare and nobody is any the wiser, Sergeant Major." She reached into her black carryon - study these tablets gentlemen, once we are on the ground in Sweden, they stay with the plane."

Gray and Underwood started their tasks. Underwood looked at satellite images of the heavily wooded area on the Finnish/Russian border, while Gray studied all of the intel they had on Fox.

When the plane was wheels down in Helsinki, Jennifer St. Jean looked at her two agents as they started to walk down the stairs, each dressed in jeans and a dark shirt, "They say you two were the best team there was - prove them right."

Both Sharpshooter and Ghost simply looked at her and walked down the stairs to a waiting Range Rover. They were in complete game mode now, it was time to go to work.

It took two weeks, but they finally tracked down their prey. Gray crouched behind a snow-covered pine tree and watched the cabin through his binoculars. He had been tracking The Fox for days, following her trail from Helsinki to the remote woods of northern Finland, near the Russian border. She was planning to hand them over to her contact in a nearby town, but Gray was determined to stop her.

The Ghost waited for hours in the freezing cold, hoping to catch her off guard. Sharpshooter had pinpointed the cabin, Gray had tracked her to the cabin. As far as he knew she was alone in the cabin, as he had seen her arrive by snowmobile and unload her bags. He had also checked the area for any signs of traps or surveillance devices, but found none. She seemed confident and careless, as if she thought no one could find her in this isolated place.

His earpiece came alive, it was Underwood. "Finnish Navy tracking a Russian helicopter skimming over the waters. Got to do what you do Ghost. Gray knew it was time to make his move. He checked his gun and his radio, then crept closer to the cabin. He reached the door and tried the handle. It was unlocked. He opened it slowly and stepped inside.

The cabin was small and cozy, with a fireplace, a sofa, a table, and a bed. There were some books and magazines on the shelves, and a laptop on the desk. Gray scanned the room for any sign of The Fox, but she was nowhere to be seen. He walked towards the laptop, hoping to find some clues or evidence.

Suddenly, he heard a noise behind him. He turned around and saw her standing in the doorway of the bathroom, holding a gun. She was wearing a black leather jacket and jeans, and had long red hair. She was absolutely gorgeous, and just as deadly.

"Hello, I've been expecting you."

"Fox," he said, using her codename. "You don't have to do this. You can still stop this madness."

She smiled coldly and shook her head. "Oh, but I do. This is exactly what I need to do. This little payday will set me up for life. A girl gets cold in the chill of Finland," she opened her jacket revealing a tight black sweater, "but a girl like me should be on a beach somewhere in the Caribbean, basking in the sun having a cabana boy see to all of my needs."

Soon they both heard the sounds of two Finnish Air Force F/A 18's streaking across the sky above the cabin. Fox simply smiled, "The Hind was a distraction, the real exchange will happen over land just after nightfall. You may as well get comfortable, we will see what Sergei wants to do with you when he arrives. But first, just to make sure you don't do anything foolish. I need you to put your weapons and your radio on the table and then please undress for me."

TJ pulled the H&K out its appendix holster, then the secondary weapon out of the ankle holster, he placed his radio on the table, briefly hitting the emergency beacon which would alert the satellite in geosynchronous orbit to his exact location before turning the radio off. "Undress?"

Fox smiled, "It's negative 16 outside, you may want to escape but you won't run far without protective clothing."

It was the Fox's turn to look puzzled as Gray smirked, sliding his pullover and thermal barrier over his head, before he took off his boots - his pale eyes never leaving hers, "Maybe I don't want to run, maybe this is exactly what I planned." As the words slipped from his mouth his large cock slipped free of its thermal barrier.

Fox tried to hide her shock as he slid his pants down his muscular thighs. Her shock was not well hidden as TJ continued, "Perhaps after seeing your pictures I planned for you to catch me like this just so I could fuck you. I mean we are both old enough to remember how James Bond handled female adversaries, maybe I just think of myself as a much better hung Bond."

Since her escapade had started a year ago she had been in control. Her large tits, her flirtatious manner, and her skill at sex had quickly lured Elliot into her web, and Sergei was willing to pay even more than she imagined for an opportunity to fuck her. This was the first time that she felt control slipping as Elliot had a nice average cock, and the Russian Sergei while having an above average sized dick, only lasted seconds.

She quickly had to change the game. Her voice cracked, "It would be a shame to let a cock like that go to waste." She took a step towards Gray. "Undress me," was her clear order.

Gray walked towards her and unbuttoned her jeans. As he slowly pulled them down he went to one knee. When he looked up he saw that she had taken off her shirt in order to not have to let go of her gun. She wore a black lace thong that covered her freshly waxed pussy.

"My bra, now," Fox ordered.

Gray quickly stood up and slipped behind her as he carefully unhooked her lacy bra and slid it over her shoulders. Fox's massive breasts spilled heavily out into the shimmering light of the cabin. Gray untied her panties and let them slip to the floor as well.

"Open the bag. Get my silk panties and stockings," she ordered.

Playing along, Gray retrieved the bag and pulled out a pair of black silky underwear and stockings. Fox carefully slipped it on while deliberately brushing her ass against his hand. Keeping the weapon aimed towards him she sat down on the single wooden chair and thrust a leg towards me.

"Now get me that corset and the skirt," she motioned again to the bag.

Gray placed the skit around her ankles as she stood, he pulled the skirt up her legs and over her hips. There were four or five times he could have quickly disarmed her, but why ruin the fun. She naively lifted her arms for him to place the leather corset around her and zip it into place.

"Good boy," she purred as she extended one gorgeous leg in his direction as if pointing at him with her toe. "I want you on your knees, NOW!" The beautiful red head laughed quietly as she mimicked Ivan Drago from the Rocky movie, "I must break you."

Gray smirked and slowly slipped to his knees as Fox then ordered him to worship her extended leg with his tongue. She said, "Start with the foot. I want your tongue and lips to cover every square inch of my stocking"

Holding her shapely foot in his hands, Gray bent over and began to lick and kiss the shapely curve. He licked and kissed first the top of her foot, then the bottom, before moving to her toes, gently sucking each one into his mouth. When he moved to her heel she rebuked him, "You're not done with the foot yet," and lifted her foot, toes pointed towards his face.

"Well?" she asked.

Gray leaned in and began to suckle her toes. "That's it," she hissed, "suck it like it's a cock. I like to think of my toes as slim, erect cocks. I have such a fetish for feet."

Gray continued to play along with his oral ministrations and slowly made his way up her leg, gliding his tongue over the smooth, cool silk. When he finally arrived at the top of the stocking and began to caress the bare skin with his tongue when she said sharply, "No! Not there yet. First, do the other leg."

Gray smirked but dutifully complied and repeated the process on her other leg. He smirked as he heard the sound of the leather of the corset as he noticed that she had begun to masturbate. Her finely manicured middle finger slid up and down her cunt, every once in a while bending into the slit on the downstroke, while on the upstroke she flicked her clit with her red lacquered nail.

Gray's tongue completed its journey to the top of her stocking when Fox pulled her middle finger out of her cunt and offered it to him. TJ winked at her before he parted his lips, and Fox pushed her finger in. He savored her juices as gently sucked them off. "There's more where that came from," she said, and placed her hands on his head to guide it towards her cunt.

Gray's expert tongue and lips eagerly pursued her womanly nectar, needing it as a man who was dying of thirst needed water. He probed, licked and sucked every crevice and every fold. His tongue slid lower to clean the sensitive skin between her cunt and her asshole. Then it delved down farther still. I rimmed her puckered hole a few times and she gasped, "Oh my god, no one has ever done that before! That's so fucking kinky."

She lifted her stocking-clad legs towards her chest to give him better access. The fact that she was still, for all intents and purposes, fully clothed while pointing a gun at her completely naked slave only added to the eroticism she was feeling. TJ pushed his tongue gently into her anus and she gasped again, as she urged on, "Yes, oh my god, yes. That's so good. When I'm rich, I'll have this every day. So nasty. Push it in deeper. Fuck my ass with your tongue. Do it!"

Gray obliged and made his tongue as rigid as he could and plowed into her ass. She wailed with pleasure and began to frantically finger her cunt in earnest as he fucked her ass with his tongue. "Don't stop. Keep fucking my ass with your tongue. I'm so close to coming. Don't ever stop," she growled and Gray complied.

Her hand was at times a blur as it strummed her cunt and clit, pausing only to insert a slim finger or two deep between the folds of her labia. Her copious cunt juices flowed out of her slit and down her perineum where they lubricated his lips and tongue. For his part TJ pushed her cuntal secretions into her asshole with his tongue and lapped up the rest, which he dutifully swallowed.

Fox began to swoon. She let out an almost nonstop breathy wail as her orgasm began to overwhelm her. More juices flowed out of her cunt and down into his mouth as he continued his oral assault on her asshole and then she let out a high pitched wail that announced her climax. She came, and soon the first orgasm rolled into the next, as Gray licked and swallowed. His nose, chin and throat were all slick with her juices.

She finally descended from the heights of her intense orgasm. Gray pulled away from her asshole and cunt, half expecting her hand to push him back down, but she was drained and well satisfied, and offered no resistance.

Gray stood up as Fox sat up. She looked at him with a wicked little smile. "Wow, that was so fucking intense. You are very good with that tongue of yours, and very naughty. When you first licked my asshole I just couldn't believe it. It's been a fantasy of mine for so long but my husband would never do that. You made me come so hard, and you licked it all up, too! Thank you," she said as she stood up and straightened out her skirt, restoring her image to one of borderline respectability.

The beautiful red haired spy had a look of complete lust in her green eyes as she motioned for Ghost to stand. She motioned with her gun for him to move to the bed, "Be a good boy, and lay back for me."

Gray laid back on the bed as Fox climbed onto the mattress, still wearing the corset, stockings and skirt.. Her skirt rode up her thighs to reveal her stocking tops. She pulled it even higher "I'm going to mount you, boy, and I'm going to use you for my own pleasure. If you cum too soon then I will end this charade long before Sergei arrives. I will ride you until I have taken what I need then maybe if you behave I'll let live.

12