The Gray Man Ch. 14 - The Fox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Finnish beauty straddled Gray's hips and repositioned his massive cock to align with her cunt and then slowly sank down onto its length. She whimpered as she lowered herself onto him about half way before she began to fuck him. Bouncing up and down and impaling herself on about half of his cock.

Every stroke now took her his cock a little deeper into her drenched pussy. Fox's eyes had been closed as she drifted off into her sexual reverie, but now they flew open. There was determination in her eyes. Locking her gaze onto Gray she purred, "Tell me lover, has your cock ever been this hard? Have you ever felt like this before?"

"No," Gray lied.

"Look inside yourself. I can take you with me to service me, we can be rich. Would you like that? Would you like to have me as your Mistress, taking my pleasure from you whenever I wanted?" She stopped her motion with just the tip of his cock inside of her. "Tell me. What do you want me to do with your wonderfully turgid cock?" she asked.

Playing the game, waiting for his moment Gray sighed, "Fuck Fox, please just use me. Please use my cock for your own pleasure!"

"Your cock is too precious to be wasted on normal women, I can give you so much more. Wealth, prestige, freedom," she teased as she used her hips to make little circles on Gray's cock. Admit it, my pussy may ruin you." She laughed, "All of that blood trapped in your cock, I wonder how long you can stay hard?"

Gray feigned discomfort, "I don't care, Fox. My cock belongs to you, now. Do with it as you please," Gray whispered. Continuing the ruse Gray closed his eyes and murmured, "Please use me, Miss Fox. I want to feel the pain that gives you so much pleasure."

Fox laughed and said, "I know, my darling. I know," and began to ride him a bit harder and faster, still not able to take the full length of him into her pussy. Gray forced more blood into his cock, making it swell even more. The pressure increased as did the pleasure Fox was receiving.

Fox began to moan, "I'm there, I'm there. Fuck me, my pet fuck me hard." She had held her hips off his allowing him to seize the advantage he needed as he drove his cock deep into her causing her to scream and pitch forward.

Then it arrived. She pushed herself off of his chest, her head rolled back, her back arched forward and she began to scream her approval. She came, and came, and came, very violently at first and then with progressively milder tremors, like an earthquake and its aftershocks.

In the throes of orgasm, her grip on the weapon loosened and TJ slapped it out of her hands, sending it skidding across the floor. She yelped, but Gray wrapped his arms around her and pulled her huge tits down to his chest as he continued to drive his cock into her. His powerful runners legs never tiring, his chiseled abs never failing as his cock pistoned in and out of her over and over again. His strong arms tore the corset at the zipper, freeing her 38 Double D tits of the small support they had.

Fox was a mess, her pussy convulsing on Gray's cock, feeling his piercing deep into her, held captive by his powerful arms. Somewhere the beautiful Finn knew that she was losing control, but that warning was trapped in a foggy recess of her mind - the pleasure that grew from her core had taken over and she knew that she wouldn't be able to fight her body to surrender to the well hung American for very long. Gray, now sensing the change in control, reached up and bit her ear lobe and growled, "That's it cunt, cum all over that cock. You are the one that will be ruined."

Gray lowered his head and roughly bit her nipple as he drove his cock deep into her womb. This evoked a huge moan of pleasure as she clawed his head and the back of his neck. She tried to grab a handful of his hair, but it was too short to find purchase. Desperately trying to free her huge tit from his mouth she struggled to no avail as his cock pummeled her pussy and his teeth and lips held tightly to her nipple. Eventually arched back and ripped her tits free from his lips.

Her eyes hazed by lust she ripped her nails up the back of his neck, causing Gray to growl discomfort. Trying to regain control she started to yell at him, to belittle him. Thinking he was as soft as he played in the beginning. "Fucking Capitalist, fucking ape," she screamed as she used her fists to try to beat on his chest. For his part, Gray smirked and just kept driving his cock into her - over and over - like a machine that never slowed down.

The room reeked of the smells of sex as their sounds of rough sex crescendoed off of the log walls as their bodies slapped off of one another. Finally, Gray swung his legs off the side of the bed and stood up, still buried deep inside of her pussy, her legs instinctively wrapped around him. "I think it's time that I fuck that hate out of you, whore!" Gray barked at her.

Gray drove her into the bed, wrapped one leg over his shoulder and slammed his cock deep into her. She screamed in pain as his huge cock plunged again into her depths. She again dug her nails into her back, "That's it, fuck me like the slut I am you American son of a bitch!"

The smirk returned to Gray's face. That's all he needed at the moment as he began to savagely fuck her as hard and as fast as he could. The bed shook with each powerful thrust of his hips. Their flesh slapping together like a jackhammer, her huge tits bouncing like they were hit by a California earthquake. A normal man would have cum long ago, but this was The Gray Man and at the moment he was pissed and channeled every ounce of anger over Angela's deployment, Elliot's espionage, and being caught by The Fox into every thrust. He pounded into her mercilessly as her body surrendered to its invader.

Gray loved it when he broke a woman to the point of surrender. Her body almost limp as the fatigue of continual orgasms and the constant pounding of his huge cock drove the will to fight or fuck out of her. Their words stopped making sense, if they had the strength to form words. Their eyes closed, only focused on every nerve ending that felt his strength, his power, his dominance.

Her screams dissolved into moaning and primal sounds at this point and Gray knew she had to be close to an orgasm that would leave her limp and exhausted. Within seconds a huge wave of pleasure washed over her and her body began to shake and spasm as her eyes rolled back into her head. "Fuck I'm going to cum! Your little slut is going to cum!" she screamed out at the top of her lungs. Gray felt her pussy tighten around his cock as he felt her cum running down his shaft and balls as he tore his cock from her and watched little spurts continue to pour out her pussy.

The Fox was lying there, panting and shaking with ecstasy letting out little moans as her body was awash in a sea of pleasure. Gray was angry and not done with her yet though. His cock was still rock hard and his balls were full as he flipped her exhausted body over and positioned his cock at the entrance to her ass that was coated in a thick layer of her white milky cum. His cock glided in with ease as it was also covered in a thick layer of her cum. Fox screamed into her arm out as his huge cock penetrated her tight sphincter.

Fox's mind raced, she had only ever had anal with her husband whose cock was much slammer than this monster that was now driving into the depths of her bowels. But, she knew the risks of playing the spy game and understood that the tables had turned on her and this was a punishment that she was going to accept.

Gray worked up the pace slowly before he began to pound her ass. She wanted to scream into a pillow, but Gray ripped her head back with her long red hair, causing her back to arch and allowing his massive cock to drive even deeper into her.

Fox was lost in lust at the moment as she moaned and screamed as his cock explored the depths of her ass. "God, fuck... oh fuck.. That's it, fuck my ass, punish this naughty little slut for fucking up!" she growled at him. Gray heard her growls and allowed the feeling of power wash over him. He knew that he wouldn't hold out much longer as The Fox gasped and shouted, "Fuck you're going to make me cum again! Keep going, cum in my ass, I need to fucking cum!'

Just as Gray reached his breaking point, so did she. The Finnish spy collapsed onto the bed screaming loudly, lying on her stomach, with her cock still buried deep in her ass. Her asshole clenched tightly, drawing his dick in and holding it as he delivered his load, unleashing a hot river of cum throughout her ass. As he pulled out, leaving a little cum inside her ass crack. Ge knew she felt dirty, ruined, defeated, which was his goal.

Fox just laid on the bed, her body spasming, her legs shaking, with soft moans leaving her throat. TJI was exhausted and sat on the edge of the bed, his cock dick aching from its intense performance. Gray looked at his watch; they had been at it almost two hours.

After a few minutes Fox finally rolled over and looked at him. She let out a deep breath, "holy shit that was unreal. But, I'm afraid Sergei is a jealous man and he will kill you when he gets here."

Ghost smiled, "Perhaps, perhaps not." He called out and the door to the cabin opened. Sharpshooter walked in smiling, TJ looked at his friend, "What took you so long?"

Sharpshooter laughed, "What, and miss the show?" He tossed a blanket over The Fox as he aimed his pistol at her, "You may want to cover up miss, don't want the Supo (Finnish Security Police) to see you like that now do you?"

She groaned, "Where is Sergei?"

Sharpshooter smiled, "My guess is somewhere in a room in Helsinki right now, trying to figure out how to make you take all the blame. I did let him watch some of what was happening in the cabin through my optics though."

The Fox froze, "Sergei saw?"

It was Underwoods turn to smirk, "I'm not sure what hurt him worse, getting caught or finding out the woman he had thought was his turned into a wanton whore by an American with a cock twice the size of his."

The pretty redhead shrugged, "That's too bad for him."

Her smugness irritated Mark Underwood, "You know, what is the sad part about this? Sergei may be heartbroken but he will get traded back to Russia in an exchange. The Hare is already singing like a canary in Washington while his daddy tries to buy his freedom. You," he reached out and touched her chin, "you my pretty Finnish friend are going to take the fall for all of them."

TJ returned from the bathroom, once again dressed. She looked up at him, "But at least I was the best fuck you've ever had, isn't that right, pet?"

This caused Underwood to laugh, "Probably not even the best sex he's had this month - but if thinking that makes you feel better then go right ahead. Maybe that will keep you warm on those cold lonely nights in a prison cell."

TJ went to the table and picked up his radio and his weapon. He looked at The Fox and smiled, "A job well done is still just a job. From what I read in your dossier, you understand this truth better than most others."

She nodded silently as Underwood looked at his friend, "Maybe you should buy one of those things that lets you make a mold of your cock and send her a silicone one that she can use with her friends in prison."

The silence was broken by the rotor blades of a Finnish Air Force NH-90 helicopter. When the blades wound to a stop the door to the cabin opened as Jennifer St. Jean and her Supo counterpart walked into the cabin.

The Supo Commander spoke first, "Ms. Karjala, you are a disappointment and disgrace to your country. I knew your father and he would be ashamed of your actions. Ms. St. Jean has been so kind to remand you to our custody for punishment that fits the crime."

Later Gray would learn that The Fox actually did have a name, Aija Karjala. Her father had been a renowned politician and negotiator keeping the peace between Pro Euro and Pro Soviet factions until he felt he was betrayed by those on the European side of the equation leading up to the formation of the European Union. He died a broken man from far too much Finnish and Russian Vodka - watching her father crumble drove the patriotic Aija to become a deep asset for the GRU who used her beauty and her charm to lure brilliant yet naive and nerdy men into sharing state secrets.

Gray was not the first man that Aija had tried to break, he was just the first she hadn't been able to break. As the Supo commander led The Fox to the helicopter she paused and looked at Jennifer St. Jean, "Let him fuck you once and you'll never be the same. I promise you."

The Assistant Secretary of Defense blushed and said nothing as she motioned for her two agents to follow the Finnish pair to the waiting helicopter.

The next morning as Gray made his way to Camp Panzer Kaserne to let First Sergeant Angela Taggert know that he was safe, Underwood and Ms. St. Jean boarded the Bombardier jet headed back to DC.

Jennifer St. Jean sat at a computer in the darkened cabin of the jet, flying at 40,000 feet across the North Atlantic with her ear buds in as she watched camera footage from Underwood's optic system that was watching every thing that happened in the cabin in rural Finland.

For two hours she watched as Gray undressed, was fucked by and then fucked the will to fight out of The Fox. Three times during that flight she had to excuse herself from the computer to slip to the bathroom to slowly and gently rub her clit until she came.

She felt she might need to get to know the newest agent in the employ of Admiral Steven Barnett a little bit better in the months to come... or cum as it were.

12