The Gray Man Ch. 17 - Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ again simply told her, "Suck my cock, Sarah." She refused one more time. As his hands moved between her thighs she willingly opened them and instead of the two fingers driving into her she got a sharp slap to her clit which caused her to jump. Before she could respond to the sting, his fingers started to circle her clit until he felt that telltale clenching and he stopped.

By now she was truly begging, "Please, let me cum."

TJ smiled, "Suck my cock, Sarah."

She looked at him, "No," and this time her hands tried to bring her the relief she craved, only before she could lower them his hand quickly again slapped her cunt with a loud splash only this time he didn't move or slide in - he just blocked her from touching herself.

She screamed in frustration as he calmly said, "The sooner you learn that I indeed have all of the power and all of the control the better. I will give you the release you crave, but not until you do as you're told. Suck my cock, Sarah."

She paused and looked at him, weighing her options. Hoping that if she focused her mind on her release that any penetration from Gray would allow her to cum she again replied, "No,"

TJ did not give her what she wanted as he began to strike her pussy with short slaps, causing her to jump and squirm in her seat. "Pleasure or Pain, Sarah. Those are your two options and I can break your will with either. I will let you think about this game your playing. I know that my cock is more than you have ever had, I also know that you haven't fucked anyone other than John since marriage 12 years ago. You are my contract for this week - if you choose pain then that's your choice and you will not satiate your curiosity, but I will have another pussy to destroy. Your choice, think carefully."

Sarah relaxed and TJ again drove his fingers into her causing her to squeal and pant. This time when he left her short she sighed, undid her seat belt, got onto her knees, leaned over, hefted his thick semi erect cock into her hand and lowered her mouth.

As she started to lick and suck Gray slid his hand over her back, lifted her skirt and used his long fingers to begin to finger her pussy. In 30 seconds she had pulled her mouth away from his cock, leaned down to his thigh to scream as the most powerful series of orgasms she had ever had rocked her.

As her body spasmed in post orgasmic response, Gray moved his hand to her head, expecting him to push her head back to his cock she was surprised when he gently cupped her head in his hand. She thought she felt as much as she heard his voice whisper, "That's a Good Girl." The voice sounded like the purr of a lion - it sounded so soothing yet underneath there was a clear message of the beast that lurked in the shadows.

Sarah was tired, it had been a stressful day, and being held on the brink of orgasm for so long was tiring. She almost dreaded having more asked of her when they pulled into her garage. All she wanted to do was sleep, she would deal with what came next in the morning.

TJ parked the truck, Sarah pushed the button to bring the garage door down. She started to open her door when Gray grabbed her wrist causing her to look over her shoulder. "No," I will open your door when it is okay for you to get out.

Sarah looked puzzled, "We will talk about it when we get inside," he assured her.

TJ walked around, opened the tailgate and pulled a duffle bag out of the bed of the truck before opening Sarah's door. The spanking in the rain had her clothes clinging to her in a way that accentuated every single curve. Gray placed the bag on the floor and retrieved something before he opened the door. He held out his hand and escorted Sarah from the truck. Before they entered the house he stopped her. As she looked up into his eyes Gray slipped a collar around her neck. "A reminder of what this weekend is about."

In the restaurant Gray was right, the powerful orgasm had indeed driven the fight out of Sarah, but not the defiance. "I'm not a dog."

TJ smiled, "Sarah, I've been given a task that often takes weeks with a trained Master working with a person 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I don't have that time. In truth, I won't force you to submit and nobody should ever force you to submit. What I hope to do is show you the joy and peace that you can unlock within yourself. I just need you to trust me."

"Trust you, I don't know you," she countered.

Gray's hand cupped her cheek, "I know, but remember me telling you in the restaurant that I would give you an orgasm that would drive the fight out of you, do you remember me telling you that there would be consequences for defiance before I spanked your tight little ass?"

Sarah nodded slowly.

TJ smiled, "Here are my promises - there will be consequences for disobedience, I will show you pleasure beyond what you ever imagined, and I will not harm you - there may be some pain, but never harm. If at any time I fail then I will leave and have my partner refund the money to your family"

Again, Sarah's only response was to nod slowly.

When they entered the house TJ gently slapped her butt which was still sensitive from the spanking, "You have three tasks for now, all very simple. First, show me which room we will be sleeping in, and that will not be your marital bed. Second, get out of those wet clothes. Third, put on something you'd wear for bed that you find sexy and return to the room we will be sleeping in."

Sarah was too tired to throw a tantrum, "We... we are going to sleep together?"

TJ nodded, "We will be in bed together, how much we sleep is dependent on how well your training goes." He winked at her with a slight smirk which he expected would anger her, but instead he was pleasantly surprised that it caused her to blush.

Sarah showed him the bedroom and she slipped down the hall to the Master Suite. TJ put his two bags on the floor and undressed. He checked his 'work phone' and saw a secure message from Sharpshooter, "Travel is green - mountain vacation is a go - straight from the top."

It took about 30 minutes for Sarah to return, when she crossed the threshold into the room she stopped. Standing in front of her was a 6 '1" warrior. Lean, chiseled, tan, with that huge cock hanging between his legs. She felt like she should say something, but she couldn't come up with the words.

TJ appraised his client, 5'5 perhaps, a little curvy, with full breasts that were peeking over the top of a satin robe that was tied at her waist. TJ smiled, "Sarah, you are a very beautiful woman. The first thing I am going to teach you is this, "Whenever I tell you to display, you are to walk in front of me, lock your fingers behind your head and open your legs shoulder width. This will allow me to enjoy your natural beauty, which is something that should not be hidden. Am I clear?"

She nodded, "Yes."

TJ moved away from her, smiled and said, "Display."

Sarah walked over to him shyly and lifted her hands over her head, some of the defiance returned to her eyes.

TJ walked behind her, close enough that she could smell his scent and light aftershave - 'God' she thought, 'Why the fuck does he have to smell so good.'

When he was behind her Gray wrapped his arms around her and felt her full tits, leaned down and whispered into her ear, "Is this so bad?"

Gray felt Sarah tense up, "You are supposed to train me, not seduce me."

TJ slowly rolled her nipples in his fingers through her silk gown, "No, I am supposed to break your attitude and our contract fully explains the tools I may have to use, and fucking the attitude out of you is on that list."

Sarah's breath caught in her throat. His hands on her tits, his voice and warm breath in her ear, and the words 'fuck the attitude of you' made her knees weak and her stomach drop.

TJ moved again and nodded to the chair in the corner of the room. "You may sit, Sarah. We need to know where we are starting from."

Sarah exhaled, she felt like she had held her breath for 30 minutes. She moved to the chair, curled her legs under her and sat. TJ in all of his naked glory took a seat on the chest at the end of the bed.

Gray looked directly into her eyes. It took every bit of courage Sarah had to hold the intense gaze of her trainer. He spoke softly, but again his voice reminded her of a lion's low growl. "I have a few questions. You will answer quickly and honestly. OK?"

"Yes," she whispered, "Yes, Sir I mean."

TJ smiled, "Sir is a good start, thank you Sarah. His eyes never left hers. "Whatever we do, no good will come of it if you don't participate wholeheartedly. You must be completely attentive to the moment and never let your attention wander. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir."

TJ's gaze was almost too much, her stomach was quivering. Her knees were actually shaking, Sarah was terrified that Gray would see her fear. He smiled, "Do you have orgasms from intercourse with John?"

That question snapped her back to reality, "If I ride and can grind my clit, or if I finger myself while he does his thing, but never from just penetration."

TJ nodded gently, not wanting to push too hard. "Do you normally have multiple orgasms from other means, vibrator, fingers, shower massager, John's tongue?"

"No, and he never uses his tongue."

TJ smiled gently, "I'll talk to him about that, and if I'm not mistaken you had multiple orgasms in my truck just a bit ago."

Sarah blushed, "That has never happened before."

TJ nodded, "So I take it you don't always orgasm easily?"

Sarah's eyes grew a little harder, "Most of the time I have to fake it, so no I do not."

TJ again nodded, "When you orgasm does your whole body shake or is it just a pleasant feeling, or something in between?"

Sarah's nose crinkled, "I've never paid much attention."

Gray winked at her, "Take your time."

That damn wink was driving her nuts, "I would say it is small, but pleasant."

TJ smirked, "I don't need to ask if your breasts are sensitive, I think that we determined that just a minute ago."

This caused Sarah to blush deeply. "They are, but again they are usually ignored by John."

TJ nodded, "That's interesting, so does your mind wander during sex?"

She gulped. "Yes, sir."

TJ cocked his head, "Go on, what do you think of?"

Sarah frowned, "Lots of things, laundry, what time I'm playing tennis, did I turn off the coffee pot."

TJ winked at her, "Allow me to rephrase the question, counselor. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever wanted to do, but didn't have the guts to do?"

Sarah blushed again, "Threesome. Two women and one man, me and two men, and you have to promise that none of what I say here will go outside of this room." TJ used his finger to cross his heart. Sarah wondered why he made her feel so safe, "I have a fantasy of making love with Andrea, she just..."

TJ moved a finger to his lips, "No need to justify, she is a beautiful woman." Gray's smile returned as Sarah's blush deepened.

TJ leaned forward and touched Sarah's knee, "We will be using many techniques to help you be submissive, some of it may feel almost like hypnosis, I promise it is not voodoo or magic, just ways to get you to unlock that part of you that I think wants to be unlocked. But, none of it will work if you aren't fully participating. Is that clear?"

Sarah nodded as her mind raced wondering why her knee felt on fire from his touch,

TJ nodded, "Sarah do you want to fully cooperate? Not just because of prenuptials and family interventions, but for you to find the real you that has hidden behind the anger, the rage, the bitchiness"

She looked at him, this was the moment. "Yes, sir."

Gray stood, "Good girl, there will be some corrections but I promise you full body screaming orgasms if you continue."

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Sarah, I did not ask you a question, there isn't a need to respond to just fill silence. Being comfortable in silence is the first step to being comfortable in your own skin. Do you have any questions?"

Sarah nodded, "A million that I don't know, but there is one. Should I call you Master like in the books?"

Gray winked again, "No Sarah. Sir will suffice, I am not your Master. You do not have to call anyone that unless they ARE your Master and it is a term the two of you have agreed upon."

TJ placed a pillow on the floor in front of him and pointed to it. Sarah understood what was expected, she rose and walked to the pillow and knelt in front of him. She reached up and took his heavy cock in her hand. She had never felt something so alive.

After a few minutes Gray took her hand away. "I didn't tell you to do that, did I? Even though it was pleasurable for us both, it was not obedience." TJ reached down and gently wrapped his hands in her hair and pulled her to her feet. He reached into his bag and pulled out a blindfold. As he placed it over her eyes she gasped. He calmed her with a simple, "Trust me."

He led her to the bed and had her lay on the pillows. She offered only a bit of resistance as he gently parted her thighs. Gray smirked as he saw her nipples harden under her silk robe. "Shh." he whispered in that low growl that drove her crazy as he stroked her thigh softly. "Don't fight. Relax, trust."

Gray reached into the bag and pulled out a pocket knife and a piece of ginger root. Without her sight, the scent of the ginger, the sounds of Gray moving, his weight on the bed next to her filled her senses. TJ watched her for a long time. Every beat of her heart, every small vibration of her body brought with it new little flashes of discomfort. Anticipation was driving her mad.

TJ then took the knife, closed the blade and used the handle to trace down between her breasts. She felt the cold metal and pulled back thinking it was the knife. Again TJ shushed her, "Relax and trust, Sarah."

He moved his hand to her breasts and gently but firmly groped her tits and her nipples. Her mews and little moans caused Gray to smile. Her arousal was plain; she could not stop herself from thrusting her hips in the air in long, slow undulations. Her cheeks were flushed, her eyes closed, as she twisted sensuously on the bed, oblivious to everything except for the anticipation.

He had trimmed a very small piece of the ginger and gently, carefully, he parted the folds of her labia and pulled back her clitoral hood, then placed the triangular slice of ginger root directly on the hard nub of her clitoris.

It began as a tingling in her clit, mild at first. She sighed with pleasure and arched her back. Slowly, the tingling grew stronger, making her clit throb and pulse. As it grew, it spread, becoming a maddening, demanding itch deep inside her dripping cunt.

Her breathing came in fast, shallow gasps. An overwhelming feeling of need consumed her. She writhed on the bed, desperate to cum. Her body giving in to the craving caused by the heat of the ginger. Sarah ached for orgasm, hungered for it so badly that the desire consumed her from within. She thrust her hips toward him, making small mewling noises of raw desperation.

TJ satback and watched as the ginger worked its sinister magic. The frantic need overpowered her, swept aside her rationality; her body burned with unquenchable fire. The need grew until she couldn't stand it any more and her need became more desperate still. "Please! Please!" Sarah whimpered. Her world shrank until the only thing she was aware of was the need to cum. Tears of frustration and need leaked from her eyes. "Please!"

Gray kept her in that place, merciless, for a long time. She shuddered, her body helpless to find the release as his hands now roamed freely over her body; he pinched her aching nipples, caressed her face, trailed his fingers feather-light over her mound. She squirmed and shook, needing more. "Please!"

She couldn't see Gray, but she could sense the smirk by the tone of his voice. "Please what?" he taunted.

Sarah's pleading intensified. "Please!"

Wet white fluid dripped down between her legs. With a quick flick of his fingernail and the small wedge of ginger was gone from her clit; the touch of cool air, so intense it was almost excruciating, made her squirm. Her body screamed its need at her.

"Very nice," he murmured. Gray moved to crawl between her legs. Warm breath caressed her aching clit. The tip of his tongue flicked lightly across it; she twitched and yelped, sensitive, and heard him chuckle. "Very good."

That began a long period of endless, relentless teasing. His tongue danced over her, skillfully bringing her to the edge of orgasm, over and over, only to back off just as she started to contract. He drove her to the brink time after time, each time pulling her back precisely when she thought she'd reached that point of no return. She moaned and wailed and thrashed against her chains, and still that damnable, infuriating, exquisite tongue teased her. Sarah clenched and tightened around the probe in her ass, squeezed her thighs together, thrust against his face, all for nothing; he seemed to know, almost by magic, exactly how to keep her hovering on the threshold of ecstasy without permitting her relief. She screamed in frustration, aching to come, relishing and hating the feel of his tongue, and he denied her again and again, working her need, playing it, creating art out of sexual desire.

At the exact moment she could bear no more, he stopped, just like that, and stood. She lay bound beneath him, sheened with sweat. "I think that's enough for you right now, little one."

"Please...please..."

"Not tonight. You've had enough, I think." Gray opened the chest and pulled out a light blanket and draped it over her and slipped beneath it with her, his naked body and hard cock pressed into her side. "Sleep well. Tomorrow's your first official day of training." He smiled and drew close to her, body pressing warmly against hers. Soft lips kissed her cheek. "Good night."

She writhed and twisted in frenzied, throbbing, agonizing need. Tears streamed down her face; at that moment, she felt that there was nothing, no matter how filthy, she wouldn't do to feel his lips and tongue again. "Please, please, please, please," she sighed, "please..."

Beside her, his breathing became slower and deeper, and she knew he was asleep. She stayed awake for a long time, trembling and making soft noises of need. When sleep finally found her, it brought dreams of hands,tongues and large cocks plundering her body.

Lying on her back, Sarah opened her eyes and looked up at the vaguely familiar ceiling. It took her a second to orient herself. She was being trained and she was in the guest room and it was not her husband laying next to her, it was her trainer. The ache in her loins was pure lust. Gray felt her hands move and her breathing change. A small smirk formed on his face as he rolled over onto his side.

"What do you think you are doing, Sarah?" he asked.

Blushing she said, "No.. nothing. Just..."

TJ pulled the sheet down, "No lies and no justifying. What were you doing?"

Sarah looked at him in frustration, "Getting the orgasm that you deny me."

Gray chuckled, "That wasn't so hard. Here is another lesson. Orgasms do not belong to you, they belong to your Master. He can allow them, he can deny them, he can force them. He used his finger to aimlessly tease her nipples, "You don't have that power any longer."

"What if I'm horny?" Sarah asked.

TJ chuckled again, "Are you horny now, Sarah?"

"Yes." She moved against him, hoping he would take the hint.

"What are you going to do about that?" he asked.

It wasn't about what she would do. He was the one who could touch her. Play with her. Fuck her. Anything but lie there refusing to make a move.

"Ask you to fuck me," she said.

"You could try," TJ said with that damned smirk on his face.

From his tone of voice, she had no doubt asking wouldn't gain her anything. He had no more intention of fucking her at the moment than he'd had last night. Sarah had a choice to make. She could lie there waiting, knowing she was unlikely to get what she wanted, or she could, for once, take action.