The Gray Man Ch. 17 - Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few moments, she lay there, wrestling with the resistance in her mind. This was ridiculous. Going after what she wanted wasn't wrong. She had every right to want to be fucked, and to act on that desire. She had sex with John because he was her husband, but she never initiated and wasn't that interested. But now, feeling Gray's huge cock laying against her hip she wanted sex, she wanted to be fucked, she wanted Gray. So, she couldn't keep waiting for things to happen.

Before she could talk herself out of it, she reached over and took Gray's hand, and brought it between her legs.

Gray had a mischievous twinkle in his eye as he smirked. "Would you like me to play with you?"

"Please." Sarah began to lift her hips to meet his hand.

Gray lowered his head near her ear so his voice again sounded like the lion's growl, "Like this?"

Roughly, he rubbed her clit. Sarah gasped as the pleasure built. He knew exactly the right way to touch her, and, still turned on from last night, she took only seconds to get to that breaking point. TJ stopped short, "Ask for what you need.

Sarah whined, "Please, please, please let me cum."

TJ lowered his hand again to her clit, but didn't rub. "Close, but not quite. Ask for permission."

Desperate now Sarah whined, "Please, may I cum?"

TJ's fingers pressed her clit and before they had completed one full circle her body clenched as she moaned, her body trembling through the climax as her head tossed back and forth on the pillow.

When she stopped thrashing around, "Is that what you wanted?" TJ growled. "Feel better?"

"Not yet." She grasped his wrist, holding his hand in place. "I want more."

"Oh? Is this what you need?" Abruptly, he thrust a finger inside her.

She gasped again as her pussy clenched. Instantly her need for release grew, and the intense sensations as he fucked her with his finger rose until she was again at the brink.

Just as she was about to come, Gray again took power away from her as he withdrew his hand. "How was that?"

"Please!" It was the only coherent word in her mind.

"Please?" Lightly, he bit her nipple.

The pressure of his teeth only added to the fire inside her. Any touch from him now would push her closer to the edge. She grabbed his hand again, but he resisted her attempt to pull it to her. "Listen to me," he said. "I know what you want. And you know how to get it."

She stared at him. If he knew what she wanted, why wouldn't he give it to her? She didn't know how to get him to fuck her other than asking, and obviously that wasn't going to get her anywhere. Frustrated, she blinked back tears. Why was he doing this to her?

She took a deep breath. "I don't know."

"Sure you do." He pulled his hand out of her grip and smoothed her hair. "Get out of your head. Stop thinking, sex shouldn't be about thinking, just feeling and doing. Trust yourself little one."

That was far more easily said than done. She opened her mouth to argue again, but stopped herself. He was right. She spent far too much time thinking. If she just got out of her own way, she would figure out something.

Tentatively, she ran her hand down his torso, ignoring the protest in her mind, until she touched his hard cock. Wrapping her hand around his shaft, she stroked him. His soft moan in her ear as she felt his cock grow to her touch just turned her on even more.

That encouraged her. She kept playing with him, enjoying the noises he made, but it wasn't enough. She didn't want his cock in her hand. She wanted it in her cunt. Before now she hated those words, but right now as her mind raced that's what she wanted. His COCK in her CUNT. And apparently she would have to make that happen. Playing with his cock wouldn't be enough. He would enjoy it, and so would she, but clearly he was determined not to be the one to progress things to actual fucking. She would have to do it. If she could decide how.

"Don't think, just do what feels natural." he said again.

For a moment, she debated what position she wanted, but if she was taking control, it was an easy choice. She straddled him and started to guide his cock into her pussy. She needed that control because she was terrified his cock would hurt her. She rubbed his cock up and down her slit but before she could impale herself he grabbed her hips, moved his knees up and held her in position. The head of his cock just spread her lips. Sarah screamed in frustration. "What am I supposed to do?"

Gray smiled, "First we understand the rules. It is good for a little one to initiate, it makes her partner know that he's desirable. However, the power belongs to the partner. You ask permission."

Sarah didn't know if she was enraged, frustrated, falling in love, or just horny. Her voice was only a whisper, "Please, may I fuck you?"

TJ answered by loosing the grip on her hips and lowering her gently onto his cock. Sarah felt the discomfort of being stretched as she slowly impaled herself. Gray felt her hesitancy. "Don't think, Sarah - just do."

She lowered herself until she felt she couldn't take him any deeper. It felt incredible. Better than anything she had ever felt before. Slowly she raised and lowered herself, looking down at Gray with a sense of accomplishment.

TJ smirked, but didn't move to assist her, "Good girl, that's not so horrible is it?"

The words amped up her pleasure, and she rode him faster, savoring the sensations as she built toward another climax. He didn't move, didn't touch her, simply let her take what she wanted. And she took it, fucking him harder until she came again, even more intensely than in the truck. The orgasm was so powerful she started to cry. Her pussy contracted almost painfully, but she didn't care. All she cared about was the euphoria.

As the orgasm subsided, she stopped for a moment and TJ pulled her down to his chest. "Go ahead and cry, it's okay." TJ didn't move, he just forced blood in and out of his cock as it was still buried inside of her. She could feel the molten hard cock inside of her pulse like it had its own heart beat. With her clit pressed against his pelvis, his cock pulsing inside of her, and him gently comforting her as she cried another orgasm came on out of nowhere. "I... I... I'm going to."

Gray stroked her head, "Give me your orgasm, Sarah. Cum all over my cock. You may."

TJ felt her legs trembling as he gently stroked her hair, "That's a good girl, Cum for me again," he gently commanded, and her body obeyed as another orgasm washed over her.

As that orgasm subsided without pulling out of her, TJ rolled them over so he was on top of her. "You aren't done yet." Gray started to fuck her with long slow strokes, slowly picking up the pace as she closed her eyes and arched her back. TJ began to drive into her with a bit more pace and power.

It was impossible for Sarah to not compare Gray with John. John by now would be slamming into her, not caring about her need, just his. Gray was taking her virginity all over as nothing had ever touched her cervix, much less going how deep he was. John fucked frantically, TJ fucked with purpose.

He was not yet slamming into her, just driving his huge cock in and out of her constantly. The rhythm, the power, the speed were just perfect. It took her breath away. All she could do was cry out as he fucked her toward yet another orgasm.

"That's a girl," he said. "Let me hear you. Cum on my cock, Sarah."

The command was all it took. With a scream, she toppled over the edge, barely conscious of anything beyond the exquisite intensity racing through her and over her. Tears came to her eyes, and she couldn't figure out why. Through the roaring in her ears, she dimly heard Gray say again, "Good girl."

After a few moments, he withdrew from her and brushed her cheek with his fingertips. "Are you okay?"

"Yes." She blinked and smiled up at him.

Gray smirked, "I didn't think you orgasm'd from intercourse, and NEVER multiples.

"Yes," Sarah whispered, the tears still forming in her eyes.

TJ chuckled. "Hard enough you've forgotten how to talk, I guess. Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes," she said for the third time, unable to summon any other words.

"Good." Gray lay beside her and draped one arm over her. "Do you see what happens when you are obedient?"

"I'm learning." she smiled, the first genuine smile Gray had seen from her. Shyly she asked, "Did you..." she let her words drop off.

Gray smiled, "No, there is plenty of time for that later."

Absently, she laid her head on his chest as she again compared him to other lovers she has had in her life. She smiled to herself, "So this is what a man really is..."

Finally she spoke, "I want you to cum too." She snuggled against him.

TJ smiled, "I will, just not yet. This is about your training."

Sarah sighed, "Thank you."

TJ smiled as he gently teased her nipple, "Sarah, the passion has always been there waiting to come out. You have only to allow it to happen and it will. Today you allowed it to happen. When you serve your husband or anyone else, you must do your best to allow it to happen again. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir," she sighed, surprised at how good that felt coming from her lips.

TJ uncoiled her from his body, "I am going to shower. I am leaving you here as you are so you have nothing to do but to think of how wonderful it is to allow yourself to be passionate. Allow yourself to be present to whatever your partner does. You can be this excited even by vanilla sex if you really want to." Gray stood up and walked out of the room, Sarah heard the shower turn on as she stayed there lying on the bed. When Gray returned to the bedroom. Sarah was there, so relaxed she was almost asleep.

TJ chuckled, "Good girl, see how easy it is. You are truly stunning when you allow that part of you to be unlocked."

Sarah blushed, but did not reply.

Gray moved to the side of the bed and began to fondle her left breast paying special attention to her nipple. It was erect and definitely paying attention. "Your body likes what I'm doing." Gray lowered his mouth to her breasts and gently bit her nipple until she moaned in a bit of discomfort. Gray noticed that even with the whimper her hips came off the bed. "Shhh, don't think."

He moved to caress her other breast and squeezed her nipple. Her breathing was getting deeper. Again she moaned when he bit the nipple, again her hips came off the bed. "Turn around, hands and knees, Sarah. It's my turn." She complied

Gray caressed her clit and found it to be very large and very wet. "Beautiful," he said in that deep growl again. Your submission is beautiful, Sarah. He teased her clit for a moment until she moaned. "Don't forget, you do not cum without permission." To push her Gray continued to tease as Sarah lowered her torso to the bed and screamed her frustration into the pillow. "Don't you dare cum, Sarah.."

Sarah was shaking from head to toe as TJ started to caress her body. She whimpered as Gray told her how beautiful her submission was, how her wet pussy looked sexy as juices dripped down her thigh. He even used his finger to gently tease her asshole causing her to moan deeply. Her breathing was ragged, her body shaking as he began to gently spank her.

Sarah moaned, but it wasn't pain that was causing it, it was unadulterated lust. "You may ask for permission to cum when you feel the need, but hold off for as long as you can."GrayI continued to spank first one, then the other ass cheek.

About 8 swats into the spanking she lifted off the pillow, "Please, sir, may I cum?"

Gray laughed. "You didn't hold out very long. No you may not. Trust me, Sarah."

She dropped back to the pillow as she moaned, Yes, sir."

Her breathing was ragged but she fought to stay in position. Her legs were shaking.Her arms were shaking, "PLEASE SIR, I NEED TO CUM SIR."

"All in good time, Sweetheart." Gray used some of the moisture from her pussy and lubricated his finger and slipped it into her ass. A sound came from her mouth that she didn't recognize as he began to slowly finger fuck her ass. Sarah started to hump the air uncontrollably, trying to push his finger deeper. "I said, DO NOT CUM, Sarah." Gray continued to slowly push his finger in and out of her puckered asshole.

Again she screamed into the pillow. Sarah was an animal in heat. Nobody would believe this was the same woman that was sitting at the table in the restaurant just last night.

It was time, Gray pulled out his finger, took his cock in his fist, rubbed it up and down her wet slit and shoved and slowly pushed into her. Gray began to pump and gently spank her ass. "You will not cum until I do"

Sarah moaned again, but this time Gray knew it wouldn't be long. Sarah was amazing. Her cunt was practically milking his cock as it moved in and out. ISarah took it as long as I could with her quivering in front of him.

Again Sarah heard the growl from TJ, "Cum with me, Sarah, cum all over my cock."That was all it took, Sarah moaned and dropped her body to the bed as she orgasmed loud and long. Her cunt pulsed to the rhythm of her orgasm pulling Gray along with her. With a grunt he exploded inside her.

Sarah collapsed onto the bed, Gray followed her leaving his cock buried within her. Her orgasm's didn't stop as her pussy and body spasmed with each little aftershock that rippled through her. As Gray's cock began to deflate it slipped from her wet pussy with a plop.

TJ stood up, walked to the other side of the bed and rolled Sarah onto her back. "Open up, time to clean me up."

Sarah hesitated as TJ spoke again, "I am not asking Sarah."

Sarah opened her mouth and watched as Gray's huge semi flaccid cock and his majestic balls crossed over her eyes. Gray fed his cock into her mouth as she slowly bobbed her head up and down his shaft, then her tongue, cleaning their intermingled cum from his cock.

As Gray pulled his cock from her mouth, Sarah reached up and took one of his balls into her mouth and started to suckle on it, while she lifted a hand and started to slowly stroke his cock back to life.

Gray chuckled, "I didn't think you liked sex all that much."

Sarah released a testicle from her mouth and whispered, "I was wrong."

Gray's cock continued to harden as Sarah stroked his prick as she tongued his balls, then bravely she moved to the perineum. She had no idea what had come over her or even who she was at the moment. All she knew was that she wanted to serve, to please. Eventually her tongue met his ass and she gently probed.

By this time Gray's cock was fully erect again. He walked around the bed once more and pulled Sarah to him by her thighs. Her motion to the side of the bed combined with some athletic prowess from Gray allowed his cock to drive into Sarah fully and roughly.

She groaned and tensed anticipating a hard pounding. Instead Gray just held her ass a bit off the bed with his cock buried in her. He looked into her hazel eyes, "Cum, now Sarah."

Without a movement, without touching her clit Sarah exploded in a body shaking orgasm. The only thing that kept her in place was Gray's strong arms holding onto her thighs so she could not escape the monster buried in her pussy. As that orgasm subsided he simply said, "Cum, again," and just like the first command her body responded in another orgasm. A third time he said, "Again." Again she had an orgasm thrashing on the bed as Gray held his cock buried deep in her womb.

Gray started to slowly thrust as the exhausted Sarah enjoyed the feeling of being filled. Stroke after stroke brought her closer to another huge orgasm, but each time she felt it begin TJ would push into and stop thrusting.

Sarah's grunts and sighs begin to get more frustrated as she was once again being tortured by not being allowed to cum. TJ smirked as he watched the brown haired woman's frustration grow. She tried to fuck up into him, but he held her at a distance. He changed the pace to keep her off balance.

Finally, Sarah's frustration turned to anger, "Just fuck me already."

TJ stopped, "Excuse me. Please tell me you didn't just make a demand."

Sarah sighed, "I... I'm sorry. Please, fuck me. I mean really fuck me. John is so gentle, I want to be fucked."

TJ nodded quietly, "Are you sure?"

Sarah began to lift her hips causing her pussy to ride up and down his cock. She bit her lip and nodded, "Please, Sir. Use my pussy for your pleasure."

TJ smiled, he slid her hips back down to the bed, dropped his stance an inch or so, and drove into the woman hard and deep. Sarah screamed at the violent thrust, but Gray kept thrusting and quickly her screams went to pure lust.

His power and control was intoxicating to Sarah. TJ was giving Sarah what she asked for, his concern for her pleasure was over. All that seemed to matter to him was having his huge cock pleased. Sarah's brain exploded with lust as she moaned, "Do you break every woman you fuck?"

She wasn't sure what she hoped for, but with Gray never missing a stroke he said, "Every single one."

A wave of jealousy washed over her, replaced quickly by an awareness of her position in the world. Knowing she was one of many pushed her into a place of complete submission as she moaned, "Please."

Gray grunted, "Cum on me, slut."

That was it Sarah thought, just another slut for Gray. The thought of that made her happy.

As Gray destroyed her pussy, Sarah was in a constant state of lust, filling the room with sounds of crazed passion as his massive cock pounded into her. As Gray felt his orgasm building he reached down and rolled her nipples in his hands which made Sarah explode. Her orgasm triggered his and they collapsed together.

They spent the rest of the weekend teaching and training. At precisely 6:00 on Sunday they walked into the restaurant to meet John. Gray was surprised that Andrea and Rob had come along too. The three at the table were shocked to see a Sarah in a small leather choker, walking proudly with no bra. When they arrived at the table Rob chuckled, "My wife insisted."

When the waitress arrived, Gray ordered two bottles of wine, appetizers, and dinners for everyone. John, Andrea, and Rob sat shocked as power was taken from them. Sarah had a little smirk.

When the wine arrived, the silence was stunning. TJ waited in silence until finally Rob had the courage to ask. "Well, did it work?"

Gray smiled, turned to Sarah and winked, "Cum for me now, princess."

Sarah looked at her husband, then her sister in law, then finally her brother in law. They saw her grip the side of the chair, her feet tapping under the table. "Yes, Sir."

When she was finished, "Was I a good girl, Sir?"

TJ smiled, "Yes, you were a good girl."

Sarah lowered her eyes, "May I cum again, Sir."

This time TJ snapped his fingers and Sarah again gripped the table and had an orgasm.

When it had passed Andrea looked at her husband. "Pull out your fucking phone and send my application. NOW."