The Gray Man Ch. 29 - The Pastor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stood she turned to look at the stranger who had come to her door with video proof that Pastor Kyle was not only having an affair, but he was a submissive to Elaina Mitchell, "I never trusted that woman, but I could not have ever dreamed of..." she waved her hands frantically, "of what I just saw. I want to confront him! I want to expose them, then I want to kill him."

With a seductive yet commanding presence, Gretchen took Miriam's hands in hers, "I understand your desires. Trust me, Mr. Gray and I have handled the exposure for you." Gently, Gretchen brushed Miriam's curls back from her face, "But you are not the type of woman that would look good in prison orange. Plus, the girls need you. Vengeance like that will only hurt you and he will end up with custody of your daughters. You need a vengeance that won't cost you in the end."

Miriam's tears flowed unbidden, her vulnerability adding a sensual layer to her words as she fell into Gretchen's embrace, "I don't know what to say to him, I'm wounded and scared."

Gretchen's embrace tightened, providing both solace and the allure of intimacy amidst the emotional turbulence.

"You're not alone Mr. Gray and I are here." she assured, her voice like a whispered promise. Trust me, we have ways of making him suffer without leaving a mark. The body heals, the soul takes longer and if we do this correctly it will be his soul that suffers."

Miriam wiped her tears away, her touch intimate and evocative. She confessed in a hushed voice, "I'm not sure I can ever forgive him," she paused, "I don't even know your name."

Gretchen, her eyes filled with a provocative understanding, offered a sultry smile. "Forgiveness? I know what our faith tells us, but in truth it's much too soon to even think about forgiveness. I mean it was hours ago when we confronted Pastor Kyle and Elaina with the facts and he has chosen to tell his board before confessing to you. He is a pathetic man," Gretchen's voice purred. "Besides forgiveness requires confession, patience and time."

Miriam leaned into Gretchen's embrace, finding solace in the passionate embrace. She looked into the taller woman's eyes and raised to her tiptoes and tilted her head inviting a kiss. Gretchen obliged, lowering her mouth to the distraught woman in a tender kiss, allowing Miriam's tongue to explore her mouth.

Embarrassed when the moment struck her Miriam backed away, "I'm so sorry, I've never.. I don't know what came over me."

Gretchen didn't speak, instead she pulled her in for another sensual kiss until she felt Miriam's hips lean into her. This time when Gretchen broke the kiss she smiled, "I know just the way to punish your husband. Follow me."

Finally, they saw the headlights of Kyle's car turn into the driveway. Eventually, the garage door came down and the door to the kitchen opened. The weight of the world seemed to follow him, bearing down on his shoulders, though he remained oblivious to the storm he was about to face.

Miriam stood waiting, one hand on her hip. "How could you?"

Kyle froze in his tracks, his face a mosaic of surprise and guilt. His eyes darted between Miriam and Gretchen, the latter a stranger but a palpable presence.

"Miriam," Kyle stammered. He looked to see Gretchen and TJ sitting at the breakfast bar, "I... I didn't expect you to be here and what are they doing here?"

TJ smirked, "Imagine our surprise to arrive here and find out you had not told your wife about your reality. I don't think she enjoyed the video as much as you had making it."

Kyle lunged at TJ, the grief and rage came flying out in a violent yet foolish attack. TJ saw the right hand roundhouse coming from a mile away, easily brushed it aside and delivered a short punch into Kyle's ribs, causing him to crumble to his knees with the breath knocked out of him.

Gretchen nodded to Miriam who took over the conversation, putting the vengeance part of the evening into play.

"Miriam, I'm so sorry," Kyle coughed as he tried to find air. His words were barely audible.

Gretchen walked to Miriam and kissed her, allowing her hand to drift down the brunette's curves to her hips. When Kyle looked up he was shocked, seeing his wife passionately kissing another woman.

Miriam broke the kiss long enough for her eyes to bore into her husband, the depth of her betrayal etched in her every feature. "Sorry isn't going to cut it, Kyle."

TJ sat back down on the barstool, "You are entering a very bad time in your life Kyle, you have only started the path of pain and trust me, if you have not resigned and confessed everything to the board, the video will be out to everyone on the mailing list tonight."

Kyle, his face etched with terror and regret, dared not meet wife's gaze. "I know I've made a mess of things. I have resigned, and told the board of my infidelities," he admitted, his voice heavy with self-reproach.

Miriam growled, "Infidelities, you let a whore fuck you up the ass! Your infidelity has a name. You destroyed our love, our life together, our daughters! Did what we had worked so hard for since we were teenagers mean nothing?"

Kyle looked up, his eyes misted with tears, his voice wavering, "No, Miriam, it meant everything. I just... I lost my way."

Miriam leaned down and grabbed her husband's hair and forced him to look at her, "Bullshit. Lie after lie after lie."

Kyle nodded, his gaze filled with remorse, his voice a heartfelt plea. "I'll do whatever it takes to make things right, Miriam. I don't want to lose you."

Miriam voice bristled with rage, "You've already lost me, but if I had to watch you get fucked like a bitch, then trust me you are going to watch the same fucking thing. I'd say stand up, but the video proved to me how pathetic of a man you are. Crawl like a bitch."

Miriam walked from the kitchen through the den and up the stairs to the bedroom. Kyle hesitated then found something inside of himself and again lunged, this time at Gretchen. Gray cut him off and caught him mid air and threw him back to the ground, "You heard Miriam, crawl like a bitch. If you try that again, I'll see to it that you piss blood for a month, am I clear?"

Kyle pleaded, "Please, I saw you with Elaina, isn't that enough. Please don't penetrate Miriam with yourpenis. She's only ever been with me."

Gretchen planted a foot on Kyle's ass. "Shut up, Miriam will do tonight whatever she chooses to and if she chooses to be fucked by Mr. Gray's cock then that's what she gets. If she just wants to be fucked by me that's what she gets. Shut up and crawl before I let her do what she really wants and kill you where you sit."

When finally they were upstairs Miriam was waiting at the open door to the Master Bedroom. She looked at her husband, "Tonight I am going to destroy what little manhood you have left in this very bedroom. The bed that we shared, where we made love, where we conceived our last child." Her eyes narrowed, "This is all your fault."

Miriam nodded to Gretchen who stepped forward into another kiss. The tentativeness of before had left and Miriam kissed her with a rage filled passion.

Gretchen whispered, "Have you ever been with a woman?"

Miriam blushed, "Not officially, but seeing as the only person I've ever been with likes to take it up the ass then I probably have."

Gretchen smiled as she slowly undid the buttons on Miriam's mouth and slid the shirt from her shoulders and left a trail of kisses and bites from her shoulder up to her ears on both sides of her body.

"God, that feels good," Miriam moaned as Gretchen reached around and unclasped her bra and moved her hands down her sides and underneath her breasts.

"How about this?" Gretchen whispered.

Miriam gasped before she whispered a lusty "Yes,". Gretchen teased her B cup breasts and her hard nipples.

"Do you like that, Miriam? Do you like what I am doing to your tits?" Gretchen was sure to describe what she was doing so that Kyle would feel the full weight of what he was seeing.

"God Yes, I love it," Miriam mewed.

Gretchen took one hand from her tits and slid down to squeeze her shapely ass as Miriam wiggled them off of her hips, the joggers sliding down her legs. As Gretchen continued to tease her, the combined scent of the women's arousal filled the air.

Gretchen continued to tease her with nibbles on her neck and shoulders while still cupping and squeezing her ass before she started to slide her fingers down her crack, over her panties. Miriam parted her legs willingly without any encouragement. Gretchen winked at TJ when her hand drifted lower and discovered how wet Miriam had become in such a short space of time.

The strawberry blonde temptress smirked when she realized how her own pussy juices had started to come at a steady flow.

"How about now, Miriam?" I asked again. "Do you like me rubbing your cunt?"

"Fuck, yes, I love it," she whispered as her head rolled back. Kyle was shocked at the language that was coming from his wife. "Do it some more," she pleaded as Gretchen slipped her fingers under the soaking fabric at her crotch and not so gently stroked her velvet lips before slipping two fingers roughly into her slit.

"I"m finger-fucking you Miriam. What do you think about that?" Gretchen purred

"Oh fuck, it's... it"s amazing," the housewife replied, now starting to gasp in pleasure.

"Have you ever been finger-fucked by a woman before Miriam?" Gretchen demanded even though she already knew the answer..

"N...no," gasped Miriam, "Kyle didn't even finger me. Oh, God," she whimpered

Gretchen had learned the art of torment from her cousin, "Do you want more?"

"Yes, please Gretchen,God, please don't stop," the petite wife pleaded.

"Good." Gretchen said as she backed Miriam to the bed. Finally she removed her fingers and sat Miriam on the edge of the bed. Undress us both completely."

Miriam's hands were trembling as she undressed Gretchen. There was no touching or exploring, just an obedience of will as she slid the freckled goddesses clothes off.

Finally, when both were naked they sat facing one another on the bed, legs wide apart so that Gretchen's long legs were on top of Miriam's. Gretchen reached out a hand and began to slowly circle Miriam's clit. It only took a look of encouragement for Miriam to follow suit and they started to masturbate one another.

Miriam was shocked at how good this felt. She wanted to cum and force Kyle to watch a woman give her the pleasure he always seemed to fail to give. She wanted the cheater to see how much of a slut she would have been if he wasn"t such a selfish lover. Soon, clit rubs had given way to finger fucking, one finger working and out while thumbs teased each other's clit.

"Do exactly what I do, Miriam," Gretchen ordered between moans. She placed a second finger into Miriam's dripping pussy as Miriam did the same. Soon, she had pushed a third finger in while Miriam did the same.

Both women felt the ache of their walls being stretched, but the pleasure was immense. Miriam began to twist her fingers and again Miriam followed suit. It didn't take long until first Miriam and then Gretchen arched their backs driving their pussies deeper onto the others fingers.

Their orgasms exploded at almost the same time as both cried out in lustful bliss, covering one another with their sticky sweetness.

Kyle watched as his wife's lithe body bucked and shook in a way he had never been able to give her as shock wave after shock wave crashed over her

They pulled their fingers out and immediately Miriam climbed onto Gretchen's lap and started to kiss her passionately as she ground her pussy against Gretchen's causing aftershocks to ripple through both of their sweat covered bodies.

Gretchen pushed her tongue into Miriam's waiting mouth, licking and tasting every curve inside, wanting her to become excited again.

"I"m going to taste your pussy next Miriam. Would you like that, would you like me to eat you?" Gretchen demanded as Miriam just nodded eagerly, unable to speak.

Gretchen rolled, pulling Miriam with her so that they were laying in a 69 position. Gretchen opened her legs as Miriam slid hers open to allow Gretchen to begin to lick and suck the young teacher's cunt. Surprisingly, Miriam quickly began to lick Gretchen's sore pussy lips.

Kyle watched as his wife sucked Gretchen's engorged clit into her mouth before Gretchen even started to do work on Miriam's. Gretchen came almost immediately, this time the release was slower, but just as powerful.

For her part Miriam began to grind her hips on Gretchen's mouth encouraging the woman to devour her needy cunt. Gretchen worked with fervor driven on by her own slow release orgasm. Between the licks, sucks, and nibbles on the teacher's clit Miriam's own release came rushing out. A loud wail escaped the woman's mouth as her pussy contracted over and over again and hot liquid poured out of her pussy, causing Gretchen to cough trying to contain the flood.

Miriam collapsed on top of her lover, exhausted by the extent of her own orgasms. It took a few moments for her to regain focus and when she did the contradiction in what she saw was almost comical. Her cheating husband's erection was clearly visible in his khakis, but the stranger's cock hung thick and long down his left thigh.

Miriam bit her lip before looking at TJ, "That can't be real."

TJ shrugged and winked as Kyle groaned. He didn't know if he could be further humiliated but he was sure that Miriam was going to try. Gretchen reached around and patted Miriam's ass, "Oh it's real. Go ahead, every woman should have her guts rearranged at least once in her life."

Miriam suddenly became very shy, "Can I ... can I see it?"

TJ held eye contact as he slowly undid his belt and unzipped his dress pants. As they slid over his hips his long cock slid into view, hanging even lower than his dress shirt. As he took off his shirt the immensity of his cock almost overwhelmed Miriam. "I've nev... Holy Shit."

Miriam had not moved from lying on top of her female lover as Gray took a step closer to the bed. Gretchen murmured, "Go on, touch it. Feel what a man's cock is like."

The reality that Kyle's dick was nowhere near as impressive as Gray's was not lost on Miriam. Slowly Miriam reached out a hand and lifted the monster and examined it. "I... I can't close my fingers around it. Oh, my God, it's huge."

As she lifted Gray's cock she felt it begin to harden and grow. "Jesus, it gets bigger?

Kyle watched the painful dance, ashamed at his own arousal. Miriam was mesmerized, tentatively reaching out to touch it as if gauging whether a pan was too hot. She briefly grazed the length of his shaft with two fingers before gently grasping it in her hand.Miriam adjusted her grip, trying and failing to get her fingers and thumb to touch.

"It's so heavy. I didn't expect it to be so heavy." She looked up at Gray, the lust written all over her face, "How do you walk around with something so heavy?"

Gretchen took a long lick of Miriam's slit before adding, "You should see him run?"

Miriam shuddered as she lifted Gray's cock up and down a few times before turning toward me, a wide grin on her pretty face. Her observation seemed strangely wholesome to Kyle, almost like a teacher examining a student's science fair project.

She slowly stroked his shaft, pulling the soft skin back and forth over its rigidity in gentle, slow rotations. Kyle watched as his soon to be ex-wife reached between Gray's legs and massaged his large, shaved balls with her fingers, eliciting a small chuckle from the soldier.. As Miriam worked, her face got closer and closer to the bulbous head of her would-be lover's cock.

Having been married to her for almost 20 years, Kyle knew all of Miriam's tricks. She was a master at teasing, but Miriam was not used to having so much to work with. Kyle watched, almost hypnotized. Miriam had never liked oral sex but tonight he had watched her eat pussy and was sure she would try to suck the monster in her hand.

Miriam had run her tongue up the underside of his cock's head, seeming to savor the bead of precum that trickled forth. Moving both hands to TJ's shaft, she stroked in that same rotational pattern gaining speed and power with each stroke.

TJ placed a steadying hand on the back of Miriam's head as she fed herself inch after painstaking inch of his cock. She took him into her mouth steadily, removing a hand as about half of his shaft disappeared between her lips. Miriam reached her free hand and pressed against TJ's, urging him to aid her in her progress.

Whenever Kyle thought his wife would tap out Gretchen would lick and suck at her clit which just urged her to put more of Gray's huge prick into her mouth. To Kyle her mouth looked like it would tear as she was stretched so far. However, the wet gagging sound caused his own dick to pulse and stir in his trousers

Finally, Miriam pulled her mouth away. "Anything I want?"

TJ nodded, "Within reason."

Miriam nodded, "I need it inside of me."

TJ winked, "I know."

Miriam finally scooted off of Gretchen. "I'll need your help."

Gretchen winked at her cousin as Miriam went on. "Mr. Gray, sit on his side of the bed, back against the headboard please. I want my lust to pour out on his pillow."

TJ moved into place, his cock standing at attention. Miriam stood on the bed and backed up. As she started to squat over his monster she looked at Gretchen. "I need to go slow, please hold his penis like a baseball bat for me."

Gretchen nodded, "Your husband has a penis, Mr. Gray has a cock. You will address it with the respect it deserves."

Miriam nodded, "Yes. I will call it whatever you want, I just need it inside of me."

Gretchen gripped Gray's cock with both hands as Miriam took a deep breath before finally whispering,"I think I'm ready." She locked eyes with Kyle as she started to lower herself onto the huge appendage, "Remember, this is your fault," she moaned as the huge head parted her pussy lips. Gretchen held Gray's cock in place while Miriam squatted over it. She lined up the tip with her pussy and started to slowly sink.

Gretchen grinned, "You got this, girl."

Miriam started pushing herself onto TJ's huge cock, but she stopped after the tip. "Ooh, fuck," she moaned. "It hurts a little. I think I need to take it slower." Her breathing was erratic as she started to move ever so slightly, up and down. "Then I can see, mmm, how deep it'll go," she said, breathily.

Her eyes rolled back as she continued to slowly bounce on the tip of TJ's cock. She gradually took more and more of his cock, moaning as she did.

"Mmm, about halfway, now," Gretchen said. "Keep going, another inch and you will feel my top hand."

Miriam felt the orgasm erupt, "So fucking big, so fucking full," she moaned as her legs shook, pushing her further onto the monster she was trying to tame. Miriam leaned over and watched the huge cock fill her pussy. She stopped bouncing and started just slowly pushing more of it in.

Miriam taunted Kyle, "Oh, fuck. look how, UH, deep he is!" She must have had eight inches inside of her at that point. "Did you ever think your prim and proper wife would have something so -- uh, fuck -- so big in her pussy?" She started bouncing up and down again.

Gretchen moved her top hand as she added on to the abuse of Kyle. "Well, did you, Pastor? I'm betting you thought the biggest penis she'd ever have was your pathetic 4 inches. So selfish of you getting the 7 inch cock of Elaina and forcing her to settle for what you have to offer. Go ahead, take your penis out and stroke it, I've not seen anything smaller in my life."

She looked back at Miriam, who was now squatting up and down, her legs trembling from the strain. She would raise to the tip before she fell back down to Gretchen's hand, until Gretchen decided to pull her hand away and Miriam buried Gray's cock all the way into her waiting womb.