The Gray Man Ch. 29 - The Pastor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle should not have given in, but he did. He slipped his pants down and his penis came into view. 4 inches and about as thick as Gray's thumb. Gretchen walked over to him. "Fucking useless, I mean, just look. Tell me Kyle, watching your wife turn into a big cock slut, I bet you want Gray's cock up your ass don't you?" Gretchen whispered. Miriam rose again, showing off TJ's massive length.

Kyle moaned as Gretchen slapped him on the back of the head, "Answer me, boy! Tell us all, do you want that huge cock buried up your pussy ass?"

Kyle couldn't answer, but the bouncing of his prick and the rope of cum that came flying out said more than any word. Gretchen continued the abuse, "Did you see that Miriam, your pussy boy just came without touching himself dreaming of Mr. Gray's cock up his ass."

Miriam had given up all pretense of 'just seeing how much she could take.' She seemed to forget Gretchen and Kyle were even there as she was sliding up and down TJ's cock hard, head back, eyes closed, her ass slapping against him.

Finally, the big one caught her as Miriam screamed out "Oh my fucking god you are huge" "I have never felt anything so big or so good in my life". "I am going to cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm". "Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh yessssss, oh fuck. I can't stop... Jesus, I can't stop cumming."

Kyle watched mesmerized as his wife bounced up and down on Gray's cock, his huge hands holding her tits as she thrashed back and forth on his lap. He knew Miriam must be exhausted. Her body was almost limp in Gray's arms, sweat soaked her body, her hair looks like she did after a swim. Kyle was in for another surprise.

Miriam whispered, "Anything?"

TJ smiled, "Within reason."

She rolled forward and slid off of his cock, a long stream of her white grool kept her attached to his dick. "I heard about something I wanted to try, but Kyle wasn't big enough. I want to lay on my back, with my legs up against the bed and you to face away from me, sliding your penis.. I mean your cock down into me."

Kyle's ears perked up, "Miriam, where have you seen that?"

Miriam turned to her husband, "I haven't seen it. Megan told me about it."

"Praise band leader, Megan?" Kyle asked.

Miriam nodded as Kyle went on, "Now, I've played golf with her husband and he's not that much bigger than I am."

Miriam smiled, "Maybe not, but Dave the drummer is. How do you think she recruited the best band in town? She fucks them all."

The housewife moved a pillow to the floor, laid down and rolled her legs up onto the side of the bed. For his part Gray moved into position, aimed his cock down to its target and pushed. Kyle and Gretchen watched as Miriam's pussy stretched around Gray's girth while she accepted every inch until his heavy balls laid against her clit.

Gray growled a low growl, "My God, your pussy is tight."

Gretchen laughed, "All she's had was this loser, she's bound to be tight."

TJ started to slowly squat up and down, his cock driving into Miriam like a piston digging a well. Up and down, over and over until her pussy started to splash a bit with each stroke.

Miriam whispered, "Now, fuck me. Fuck me until you fill me. Give me a baby from a real man."

Kyle blushed hearing his wife's language. Even in the porn he had watched he had never seen an actual cock plunge such a depth as into his petite Miriam. Miriam's body was shaking violently. Mr. Gray pulled his cock back out several inches and then set up a series of thrusts. The head of his cock was moving back and forth inside her as his balls slapped against her clit.

Kyle knew what it was for a 7 inch strap-on buried in his ass, but there was no way he could begin to imagine what she was now experiencing. Miriam had given herself up completely to the assault. The effect of the gigantic cock fucking her helpless body had driven her to unexplored emotional and erotic heights.

Kyle's penis began to grow again as Gretchen moved to the bed where Miriam had ridden Gray's cock and began to finger herself.

Miriam's mind went from a place of control, to a place of surrender as her body completely took over, and she gave into the storm of orgasms building deep within her. To Kyle it was exquisite torture. It was both horrible and fascinating to see her tiny body convulse and jerk in pleasure. Her hips began grinding back at the fucking instrument pounding her vagina; her body was bathed in sweat, her nostrils flared as they tried to take in enough air.

Kyle screamed when Miriam's entire body went rigid and her orgasm took complete control. Her face turned a bright red, and she was convulsing so intensely that she was unable to breathe. Her tiny painted toes curled, she wanted to scream but nothing came out. Gray was pounding down into her, each stroke caused his balls to slap into her clit and the sounds of splashing filled the room. Her tiny vagina was literally suffocating on his monster cock. Gray had passed the point of stopping as his own orgasm was ready to explode.

It took him a moment to realize that she had completely stopped moving underneath him.

"Gray, let her relax for a moment." Gretchen ordered.

TJ stood as his cock pulled nearly out of her well used pussy. He looked at Gretchen, "What happened to her?"

Gretchen moved to the floor next to her and stroked her hair, "Miriam," she whispered. "Come back to us. It's okay, come back to us."

Kyle looked on with fear as Miriam was still and pale. Suddenly, her body convulsed. She shook and quaked that looked calmer than some seizures Kyle had seen. It was a massive orgasm. He watched her pussy contract over and over, pulling Gray's monster cock deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Her climax triggered Mr. Gray's ejaculation and as Kyle watched helplessly as TJ's huge balls jerked and jet after jet of hot cum shot into his wife's tiny vagina. He continued spurting into her depths until she overflowed, as his semen oozed around his shaft and all over her lips, running into the crack of her ass.

After their mutual orgasms subsided, Mr. Gray rolled onto his back, pulling the semi conscious teacher's petite body with him. Kyle was amazed seeing Gray's monster still fully buried into her cervix. Ten minutes later they both got a second wind and Mr. Gray rose up and slowly withdrew his cock from Miriam's quivering hole. His cum continued to ooze out of Miriam's gaping pussy.

"Wow!" Was the only word Miriam could form.

Once they had recovered Miriam informed Kyle that she would be filing for divorce. Gretchen had already written up a separation agreement that Miriam printed and signed. Gray helped Kyle move some of his things to the cabin while Gretchen told Miriam that she would be her attorney for the divorce if Kyle tried to fight her.

Just after 2 AM the rental car headed south on Route 10. Gretchen and TJ needed some time at home before returning to the work world.

They rode in silence for the first hour, only the soft sounds of Dianna Krall filling the silence. After an hour they turned onto Route 55. Gretchen reached down and took TJ's hand, "That was fucking hot."

TJ smiled in the darkness, "Yes it was. There is a side of you that I hadn't really seen before. It's... hmmm. Interesting."

Gretchen moved his hand to her breast, "We make a good team, Teej."

TJ nodded, "We do, Gretch."

She continued, "Whatever it is you're going to be doing with the dude that owns the plane, I want in."

TJ looked at his cousin, "What?"

She sighed, "If I'm going to be a target because of our relationship, I have a right to be on the inside. You're going off the books, you're going to have a front while you do the Spy shit in the background. You need a good attorney, one that can't be traced back to the money. I want in."

TJ sighed, "I'll talk to Allen."