The Gray Man Ch. 32 - Natalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ's free hand went to her small breast, which was hidden inside of a black leather jacket, hidden under a black turtleneck. Her small A cup tits didn't warrant the wearing of a bra with most outfits. Hidden beneath the black leather she thought she was safe, but the aggressive American had his hand inside of her coat before she could gather a thought.

Gray pressed his lips to hers in a brutal kiss, his tongue pushed violently into her mouth taking what little breath she had left away.

Katya had come to his room to seduce him, but she was quickly coming to realize that he was going to rape her, take everything from her that he wanted. The camera's in the room would get the images they needed to blackmail him but they would come at a price.

What the young agent didn't realize is that Gray needed to see those pictures to know where every camera was in the room so that he could hide them when he had to put on the SVR uniform for the next steps in his mission plan.

TJ drove his knee between her thin thighs, driving her legs apart has the hand that had brutally assaulted her small tit now roughly rubbed her pussy through her black leggings. The assault seemed awkward and aggressive but Katya's mind spun out of control as the large man knew exactly where to touch to bring her arousal to bear.

Katya wanted to blush at how wet she had already become. The large American broke his kiss causing her to suck in air before his hand closed on her throat again, he growled into her ear. "I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before. I am going to break you. You've played seduction games for the entire time I've been here and I hate games."

TJ roughly shoved his hand into her leggings, their tightness giving little room for him to maneuver, but it took no time for his long middle finger to slip between her lips and deep into her drenched slit. Katya moaned as TJ growled into her ear, "I know you are thinking that Americans love power and control and if I just play the victim this will be over quickly. You aren't wrong, but you won't be playing the victim, you are the victim."

Katya moaned, partly out of TJ's long finger rubbing her G spot, but also because he seemed to know the right thing to say at just the right moment. She had been trained to be used by men, but most had truly been too afraid to take control. She was naturally submissive and Ben Reynolds was pushing every naturally submissive button she had. She was going to need to rely on her training in hope to prevent her from completely giving in to being ravished.

With ease TJ spun Katya around and forced her to the bed. She was going to fight him, she had to put up some sort of fight. The bed would be her advantage. When he shoved her onto the bed she kicked out with both feet. Had Katya been paying attention she would have realized that Gray's movements were not that of a petroleum executive from Ohio, but that of a trained warrior.

His arm brushed one leg away while the other arm pinned her dominant foot to his side. She lashed out again aiming a kick directly at his vulnerable crotch, but a rapid forearm crashed against her shin driving her foot harmlessly away. The bone on bone contact called the small Russian to yelp in pain.

TJ laughed, "That's it, fight me. It's only going to make this much more exciting." Katya thought that Gray would take off her boots, but instead both hands went to her waist and he dragged the leggings down, exposing her shaved pussy and thin thighs and effectively trapping her knees.

Again, she anticipated but guessed wrong. She knew he had to get her undressed, but that would come later. TJ dropped his weight on her legs and pulled her feet up towards her pussy. Her feet were trapped by the leggings and her pussy willingly opened to him as he buried his face into her pussy.

"Please, no..." Katya moaned as TJ's mouth found her clit, his hands gripped her thighs and due to his long hands a thumb buried itself into her pussy, just deep enough that the pad of the thumb rubbed all over her G spot with any movement she made.

There was no stopping him, and there was nothing that was going to stop her body from taking over. She tried to twist away, but her attacker was just too damn strong. As she rolled his thumb rubbed over her G spot and caused her to moan in frustration. His lips held firm to her clit and his tongue began to move like lighting over the sensitive nub.

Katya had been ravaged before, been with more men and women than she could count. It was all part of her training. Cocks big and small, aggressive and passive lovers, but she had never experienced the sheer animalistic nature of what was happening.

Her mission was to fuck him, it was a job, but what he was doing to her was turning her from an obedient agent into a needy cum slut. Katya moaned and writhed under him. His hands gripped her thighs as his tongue and mouth ravaged her clit.

She used her hands to pound on his shoulders and the bastard just laughed. The laughter caused his mouth and tongue to vibrate that only increased her need. Gray would laugh again in about 30 seconds when the small hands that were punching his shoulders wrapped themselves around his neck, pulling his mouth even tighter onto her tiny cunt. Her mind exploded as the word cunt flew into her mind. Her body exploded soon afterwards.

Katya's back arched as she screamed. This was not a moan, not a growl, this was a true scream as the orgasm wrecked her body. Her body bounced like she was having a seizure and the American just kept licking and sucking her cunt.

Shame washed over her, the bed was soaked in her wetness and her pants were pushed around her feet, her coat and turtleneck still on. Finally, after two more earth shaking orgasms her attacker finally moved his mouth off of her sex.

Katya needed to catch her breath, to take some sort of control. She knew that he would have to undress her eventually. She was wrong again, in one quick motion he spun the small woman over onto her stomach, undid his pants and lowered himself over her.

She had seen the outline of his cock in his pants and the idea of him just plunging into her scared the shit out of her. Especially in this position where her legs couldn't open very far.

Thankfully, the American knew that as well as he pulled one boot off and threw it against the door, and forced the legging off of her foot. Gray yanked her to her knees and gripped her hip with one hand while the other ran his cock up and down her wet slit. To Katya this felt more like a club than a cock. It was angry and huge. Easily bigger than even the biggest dildo she had practiced on in school.

She tried to anticipate, to prepare but nothing could prepare her for the 9 inch long, rock hard and thick cock shoving itself into her tiny body. Katya screamed again, this time grabbing a pillow to muffle her scream. She hurt, she felt more full than she had ever been and felt like her pussy would explode from being so stretched.

Thankfully her assailant allowed her body to adjust before he started to pull his cock out of her. She was soaked and didn't know if it was all her arousal or if she had actually torn. As he pulled back, his strength pulled her tiny frame with him. Katya was confused until she felt herself begin to move. His large hands and strong arms were pulling her back and forth on his huge prick.

He wasn't thrusting and she wasn't fucking. He was using her pussy like it was a sex toy. Just slamming it back and forth on his angry dick. Katya had never been manhandled like this. She was ashamed that she had no response, no fight, she was nothing but a hole for this angry man to use as he wished... and she loved it. Every sound that came out of her mouth was a moan that was part pain but mostly pleasure.

The American had not lied, she would compare every sexual encounter for the rest of her life to this night and there would be none that could match what she was experiencing. Her cunt gripped its invader, she felt her pussy lips pull, longing to hold on to his cock before he pulled her back onto him, almost driving the air out of her lungs and causing her body to convulse with pleasure.

Each time she slammed back onto him started another orgasm. The previous one had not even stopped when the next one began. She felt his cock begin to thicken within him. The ridge grew thicker and his shaft seemed to create a channel down the entire length of his cock.

Katya knew that biologically the strongest, most dominant, pack leader men had a cock that created the channel to pull inferior cum from his mate so that he could deposit his cum ensuring that she would be bred by the strongest for the survival of the species.

She knew what was happening and cried out, "NO!! Don't cum in me... please! Please! Nooohhhh... no, please!!"

Her begging was in vane and in truth only made the huge American drive her on and offf of his cock even wilder. She gasped, her head thrown back and forth as he hammered her pussy onto his cock like no man had ever fucked her before. She was almost an unconscious rag doll. Her young body being dominated by this monster of a cock.

Gray growled, "I'm going to plant my cum so deep into you that there will be no denying who the baby looks like. I'm going to breed you like a common street whore."

His demeaning talk only caused her to cum harder, that caused her pussy to cling tighter to his huge cock, almost pulling his cum out of him. She didn't want this, but fuck her body did. A long... "Ohhhhhh. Goooooood," slipped from her mouth as her body surrendered

Katya should have screamed a cry of pleasure, but it only came out in a whisper as TJ's cock unleashed his hot cum deep into her welcoming, warm womb. Rope after rope shot into her as he held her onto his cock, her body almost limp, her knees off of the bed. Only her elbows and face touched something that wasn't his cock.

Katya whimpered in surrendered ecstasy as she felt it bursting into her walls within, knowing she was being violated, desecrated, conquered by the man that was supposed to be her target. Instead he had caused her to surrender to his magnificent cock and its cream treasure gushing inside her. Her mouth open wide, eyes closed, her hair loose across her face, Katya soared in orgasm as her conqueror pushed her off of his cock.

Katya pulled into the fetal position and whimpered in pleasure as her pussy continued to spasm, pulling his cum deeper and deeper into her eager womb. She was not on birth control and secretly hoped that she would carry this brutal man's child.

Ben Reynolds let her lay on her side but turned her to the side of the bed, "Open, whore," he commanded. Weakly Katya opened her mouth as her assailant pushed his cock into her mouth. Gray was actually surprised that he pushed all of the way into her throat. She did not gag, or fight. Nobody he had ever been with had been able to do that. Every other woman he had been with would have gagged but Katya's throat seemed to welcome his length, his girth. She didn't gag; she didn't choke. He groaned in utter pleasure at the sensation of being so deeply held down a woman's throat for a sustained length of time.

Katya never released his cock from her throat as she slowly rocked back and forth obeying his unspoken command to clean the object of her lust, pleasure, and worship. Her target had left her broken. Even after he was finished with her, her body shook as aftershocks continued to fire through her body.

In school Katya had been taught and trained that she had complete control over her body's response. She was trained to shield her mind, that using her body for the good of the Motherland was her purpose and she could control everything about sex - and that it was just sex. For the first time in her young career she started to question her training. This American with his monstrous cock had fucked her senseless and opened responses in her that she never knew possible.

Katya was still trying to come to grips with what happened when the big American tossed her boot on the bed beside her. "Get up, get out," he commanded.

The pretty young Russian sat up, her body still shaky. "I need to clean up."

TJ tilted his head, "In 90 seconds you are either gone, or I'm going to fuck you again, this time though it will be your ass. Your choice, whore. The clock is ticking."

The man that she had met downstairs was kind and caring, but the beast that stood in front of her now was neither. She did not doubt his seriousness and his intention. She wanted to stay, in truth she needed to stay but the reality of what that huge dick would do to her asshole and intestines was too big of a fear.

Katya was shaking as she pulled up her leggings and slipped her boot on. As she started to leave the big American blocked the door. He looked down at her, the playful green eyes she had seen for a couple of nights had been replaced with a fierce, determined gaze. Katya was a tiny woman and felt even smaller in Gray's presence. She felt herself shrink as he started to speak, "You are a great piece of ass. Maybe you should think about fucking the dean so that your name gets listed on the University faculty page."

Katya panicked briefly as the reality that he had investigated her backstory. As she regained her composure her confidence returned a bit. When she showed up in a couple of days with the photographic evidence of their time together threatening to expose his indiscretions to his wife, she would regain the upper hand. Katya held her head high, "If you'll excuse me, I'll be leaving." Her courage returned as the door closed behind her. "Arrogant prick," she muttered. "Maybe I'll bring a strap on and fuck your ass when you break."

TJ slept well that evening, the best that he had slept since he had been gone. Just after 7 there was a knock at the door, "Housekeeping," came the common call.

TJ checked the peephole, it was the MI-6 asset from the front desk.

Gray had slept naked and knew that he should have been more modest. Seeing the nervousness of the young Russian woman in the hallway overruled his common sense. TJ opened the door letting the young woman hand him a stack of towels. The blush that creeped up her face as TJ's long, thick cock came into view.

TJ took the towels. "Wait here and I will bring you my dirty towels." Gray took them into the bathroom, palmed the note that was placed between the towels, slipped it into his dopp kit, took his own note and put it with the dirty towels and returned to the door."Spahseebo," he said quickly before he closed the door.

It wasn't the best form of communication but you worked with what you had. TJ took a shower and resisted the temptation to look at his note and hoped that his message would be passed up the chain. Things were about to happen quickly and he needed to know what the exfiltration plan was.

TJ went downstairs for breakfast and was not surprised when Katya approached him with a yellow envelope. Gray wiped his mouth with his napkin, "Good morning, Katya. You seem to be walking with a bit of a limp this morning. I hope everything is okay."

'Bastard,' she thought. He knew exactly why she was limping. His thick cock had bruised her tight pussy and everything was sore. As memories of what this man had done to her washed through her mind the shame of her own arousal overwhelmed her as her cunt started to flood.

She sat without invitation and slid the envelope across the table, "You shouldn't be so smug Mr. Reynolds. You may want to look at the contents of the envelope."

TJ knew exactly what the envelope contained, as a matter of fact he needed to see the pictures to know exactly where the camera's were that the FSB agent had placed in his room were.

The pictures were grainy but left no doubt as to what they were seeing. Gray and Katya were fucking like two wild animals.

TJ pulled out his phone and began to take pictures of the pictures. Katya was stunned, "What are you doing?"

Gray laughed, "Sending them to my wife. I figured I'd save you the trouble of trying to blackmail me."

"Why would you send them to your wife?" Katya asked, somewhat panicked.

TJ smirked, "Well, you see in truth my cuckquean, I'm not sure what the word in Russian would be. She likes to see me fuck beautiful women."

Katya sat stunned, she had indeed heard of the term and the kink, but it threw a wrench in her mission. Recovering quickly she shot back, "I find that hard to believe."

Gray smiled, "I thought you'd say that." TJ slid his phone across the table. "Call her." Katya hesitated so TJ pushed the button on his phone that read 'Eileen'. The number was a Columbus, Ohio area code but never went to Columbus. The call was forwarded to Fiona MacGregor. TJ could only hope that she played the role well.

Fiona's work phone had been buzzing with pictures of TJ destroying some poor woman that looked like she was a former gymnast. She was prepared when the phone rang with the coded ring that let her know a call was coming from TJ on station in Moscow. Eileen Reynolds was also an expat living in the US so Fiona needed to hide her brogue. "Ben baby, how are you? How is your trip? From the pictures you just sent I'd say very successful. Is the poor dear able to walk this morning?"

Katya blushed, "I am walking fine Mrs. Reynolds." Katya wanted to hang up and drown herself in the famous fountain that dominated the dining area. Fiona was feeling playful and wouldn't allow it.

Fiona's voice showed signs of arousal, Gray wasn't sure if it was real or feigned, "Isn't my husband's cock amazing? I wish he had sent me a video. Did he really have you completely off the bed other than your elbows. You must be just a wee thing. Tell me dear, how many times did he make you cum?"

Katya's face was bright red, "You don't understand the nature of the images Mrs. Reynolds. I am going to publish those pictures online and I will include links to your family and friends."

Fiona laughed, "Oh darling, please do. It's sometimes difficult to convince young women such as yourself that I am truly excited that their tiny, tight pussies are nothing but a fuck sleeve for Ben's cock. That would help me tremendously. I plan to post them on our unicorn dating site."

Katya sighed, "You enjoy this?"

Fiona laughed, "My dear, I doubt you have studied much American history, but surely you have heard of Lyndon Johnson, LBJ. The Vice President who became President when Kenney was assassinated?"

Katya was angry, "Of course, our schools in Russia teach even American history."

Fiona went on, "Well, there are parts of history we don't teach in schools. I am guessing you didn't know that LBJ was hung much like my husband. He made sure that other men would see his dick when he went to the bathroom. It's even said that he would get angry at United States Senators or Newspaper reporters who challenged him. The President would pull out his cock and challenge them."

Katya's blush deepened as her mind filled with that image of power, "I had not heard that."

Fiona was in full character now, "Well, his wife was a dear. Lady Bird Johnson, one of the most amazing First Lady's America has ever had. It was no secret that LBJ fucked his secretary's and others. Before Bill Clinton, LBJ would have Secret Service select women for him to fuck when he was traveling. One day Lady Bird was asked about her husband's activities." Fiona laughed, "Well, Lady Bird said, 'My husband's penis is a thing of legend and he is insatiable as any man endowed like that should be. Honestly, when a cute young thing is taking care of his needs, I can rest. If I tried to handle all of his sexual needs, he would kill me."

Katya had no response, "I see."

Fiona smirked on her end of the phone. Her voice was a bit breathless. Gray winked at Katya as the unmistakable sound of Fiona having a small orgasm came through the line. Fiona apologized, "I'm sorry, just the thought of you and him made me so horny I had to finish myself. Please be a dear and take care of Ben. Do send me more pictures."