The Gray Man Ch. 32 - Natalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalia jumped to her feet, "I can prove it." Nattie turned to Nikolai, "Where is the thumb drive that I gave you with all of our assets."

Nikolai panicked, "I presented them to Colonel Koloff. He said I would receive a medal and promotion."

Gray laughed, "One of the reasons I am here is that all of that information that you so willingly handed over were lies. Those people on that drive do not exist." He turned again, "Thank you for a wonderful dinner, I do hope you two enjoyed your last meal."

Natalia screamed, "I'll prove my loyalty."

TJ turned, a smirk on his lips. "Really? How would you do that my dear? Are you attempting to bribe me?"

Natalia turned to Nikolai, "I understand the SVR way, it is the duty of a subordinate to care for their superior officer's needs."

Gray smiled, "That's how you think we function? Willing to overlook treason for sexual favors?" Gray took a step towards her, "I will agree to this. If you wish to prove your loyalty and if you don't want to see Nikolai jump from his 8th story window you will do everything I tell you to," Gray's voice dropped into a low growl. "I mean absolutely everything. Am I clear?"

Natalia nodded, "Yes, Comrade Colonel. Perfectly clear,"

Nikolai pleaded, "Nattie, don't"

Natalia shot an angry glass at the portly Russian, "Zamolchi" (Shut Up) Nattie tried to be strong even though she knew that Volkov was going to rape her and force Nikolai to watch to prove their loyalty.

TJ took a step closer to the American spy, "Spread your legs."

Nattie moved her feet apart as she gently thrust out her ample chest. She shivered as the large Russian Colonel walked around her, examining her, as if he were debating whether or not to purchase her, he looked at her like she was a piece of meat.

"Undress," he commanded sharply. Natalia started to pull her sweater over her head when Volkov stopped her, "No, I have changed my mind. "Nikolai, undress your whore for me."

Ivanov was humiliated but felt compelled to obey. He walked up to the tall blonde American as Natalia raised her arms. Nikolai pulled the sweater over her head, leaving her in only the wide strapped bra that held her Double D breasts in place.

Volkov smiled, "The bra too."

Nikolai blushed as he moved behind his lover and undid the three hooks and slid the bra off first Natalia's left shoulder then her right. Gray smirked as Natalia's eyes remained defiant.

Gray chuckled, "Kneel, her boots next."

Nikolai knelt while he made eye contact with Natalia. Unspoken words were shared. As Nikolai pulled off her first boot he placed it quietly to the side, but when he took off the second boot he pivoted and threw the boot at Volkov's head while Natalia moved to a fighting stance.

Nikolai scrambled to his feet and lunged at his Colonel. Gray had blocked the boot and met Ivanov with a knee that caught him squarely in his testicles. Ivanov screamed and fell to the ground clutching his injury."

Gray turned his attention to Natalia, "Are you sure you want to do this, princess?" TJ said in perfect Russian. "You will end up like your boyfriend."

In response Natalia launched a kick at TJ's face which he deftly blocked before delivering a downard open palm thrust that caught the American agent just below her ribs, knocking the wind from her. She fell to her knees gasping for air.

30 seconds later, 2 trained intelligence officers were defeated and TJ had not even broken a sweat. Gray pulled Nikolai up by his hair and sat him in the chair. Gray moved to his bag and pulled out zip ties and secured the Russian Major's legs to the chair, and also daisy chained them to one another.

He then rolled Natalia onto her back and took her pants off as she continued to gasp for air. TJ stood over her, "You know that I'm going to fuck you,"he said softly. "If you fight me in any way I will put a bullet in your head and shove your boyfriend out the window. A terrible tale of jilted lovers and their political differences. The shame your parents will know having raised a traitor will probably cause them to kill themselves as well."

TJ pulled her to her feet with her long blonde hair. Again he moved away, this time sitting in the same chair where he had eaten dinner. "I do see why Nikolai would like you here. You look like the kind of woman that went to fraternity parties every weekend to get passed around and pumped full of cum."

Natalia tried to maintain a stoic demeanor but failed as a soft whimper slipped past her lips at The Colonel's words. Her face burned in humiliation. The Russian Colonel had perfectly described her sophomore year at Penn State. Nobody had any idea of how many cocks she had sucked or fucked in that year. One night she was passed around by 7 members of the football team. Not one with a cock smaller than 7 1/2 inches. There was a part of her that she had buried away, but in truth she was more of a slut for cock than anyone knew.

The Colonel laughed, "That hit a bit close to home didn't it?" The laugh moved to a smirk, "Dance for me, show me how you used your body to pick up boys to fuck you. Move like one of those American sluts we see on film." Gray taunted.

She gave him a desperate, pleading look. "I... I need... I need music."

Again the Colonel laughed, "Music? Use your memory and dance for us. Natalia hesitated as Volkov's smirk turned to a frown, "Ms. Kuznetsova, this is your only warning. If you do not wish to become a fucking statistic you will do exactly as you are told. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Colonel." she nodded emphatically.

"Then dance, bitch," he casually commanded.

Nikolai could finally lift his head without pain shooting through his balls and abdomen. He looked at his lover, his eyes pleading with her. He knew that the Directorate KR Colonel was not bluffing.

Natalia's face was a bright red as she started to sway to a tune she only heard in her head. Her mind had raced to find a song that she could remember the beat and dance too. Her blush turned even deeper as her hips started to move to the Joe Cocker song from the movie 9 1/2 Weeks, "You can leave your hat on."

She moved her hands above her head as her hips moved and swayed. Natalia didn't realize that with her long blonde hair, sensual hips and the way she moved that she looked exactly like a bigger breasted version of Kim Basinger.

Volkov laughed and clapped at the performance, "That was amazing Natalia, you may have saved Nikolai's life with that dance. However, time for play is over."

The Colonel stood and stepped towards her as he pulled her towards the sofa. She shot a look at Nikolai but he was too emotionally and physically defeated to protest and even if he could his feet were still tied to the chair.

TJ lifted one of her feet and placed it on the sofa. "Bend over."

Natalia leaned over the back of the sofa, placing her arms over it. She was now fully exposed. This Russian Colonel had unlocked a submissive part of her that she had hidden for years from coworkers and even from Nikolai. Volkov's power, authority and presence caused her to sigh as she assumed a posture of submissive vulnerability. As much as she hated it, she knew that her pussy was dripping in anticipation.

She looked over her shoulder, expecting to see Volkov's eyes filled with lust, but she was surprised that even Nikolai's eyes burned with lust at the woman he loved.

The Colonel moved and stood behind her. Natialia expected a brutal thrust of his cock, but instead she felt his hands slide over her hips and down her muscular yet slender thighs.

"My, my, my, you are a true vixen," he breathed low, spreading his fingers and drawing them slowly up over her hips then down to the side of her knee before coming up again to caress her ass. The Colonel expertly moved one hand so that it brushed against her labia causing Natalia to gasp.

Natalia was surprised at his touch. It was gentle yet still demanding. He knew exactly where to touch and how. Her pussy, her nipples, her ass, her hips. She felt her hips grind at his touch in spite of herself.

The Colonel wrapped his fingers around her thigh that was raised on the sofa. He bent and kissed her hip, then lightly bit the curve of her ass which caused Natalia to moan as a rush of arousal and submission washed over her. Her hips were moving now in an erotic invitation, her body demanding what her brain fought against.

Nikolai watched as Volkov ran his tongue up and down the broad side of her thigh, which caused her to grip the back of the couch, pivot forward and lift her heel inviting her rapist to venture his tongue even further.

Natalia lifted her head with a soft moan as she felt her clit begin to throb with arousal. The cool air of the room and the gentle breeze with everytime she or Volkov moved caused her pussy to pulse. She was quickly moving from innocent victim to wanton slut needing to be fucked and filled.

TJ smirked as he played the young American traitor perfectly. He knew exactly what he was doing and was going to enjoy her body thoroughly. He kissed up the back of her thigh until his mouth finally reached her dripping pussy.

His lips brushed against her wetness which caused her to gasp and lift her leg inviting him deeper. Gray moaned and ran his tongue over the smooth, warm flesh of her inner thigh, kissing up until his lips passed over the inviting entrance to her sex.

"Oh, fuck" she moaned as she lifted her ass higher, giving the Colonel easier access.

Gray gripped her hips and pulled her back onto his tongue as it flicked between her labia, tasting her musky wetness. Natalia's lips parted wide as pleasure surged through her, her knee sliding over the sofa to open herself for his mouth. His tongue quickened, lapping and exploring, his mouth pressing in harder to her sex as his hands clutched her hips possessively.

Natalia moaned helplessly, struggling against the unwanted pleasure rushing through her body. She couldn't deny the pleasure as her hips began to thrust on the tongue that was giving her such torment.

She looked at Nikolai who simply nodded in approval. Helpless to do anything other than watch as his lover was broken by his commanding officer. Nikolai couldn't help the hardening in his pants, though it made him hate himself for it.

He could only watch as he heard the familiar build up of moans coming from Natalia. Nikolai knew that she was close to orgasm. An orgasm that wasn't given to her in pleasure but demanded of her in obedience. He had always loved to hear her cum, soft mews and the gentle moving of her head back and forth as soft orgasms rolled over her.

This time though, it was not gentle moving of her head, it was a violent thrashing as her pussy gave in to the demands of Volkov's tongue. The Colonel gripped her hips and held it to his mouth as she begged and pleaded for him to stop.

Volkov didn't stop, he continued to use his tongue and lips on her clit and pussy, driving a second and then a third orgasm from her. The Colonel finally released her hips and removed his mouth from her dripping cunt and allowed her body to recover.

Nikolai's eyes widened in rage and humiliation as he watched the Colonel unbuckle his green uniform pants before he lowered them revealing the largest cock that Nikolai had ever seen. It was long, thick, and angry.

The Russian major could only watch helplessly as Gray took a hold of his huge prick and drove it deep into Natalia's pussy in one hard thrust.

Natalia screamed into the back of the sofa before the scream turned to a deep moan, "Fuck," she whispered, "too big... too big."

Gray paused and allowed her body to adjust to its huge invader. Nikolai watched as his lover's body relaxed as it adjusted then to his shock and dismay he heard a low moan, then whispered fuck as her hips started to move. This may have been a rape, but at this moment Natalia was raping herself on The Colonel's massive dick.

Natalia had not been filled like this since college and her body remembered. She had over the years tried to convince herself that size didn't matter but at the moment the whimpers that escaped her mouth as she was penetrated and stretched around the throbbing shaft now embedded within her tight, slick walls reminded her that there was something special about a massive cock buried in your needy womb.

After giving her time to adjust, Colonel Volkov began to thrust his manhood deep into Natalia's helpless form on the sofa. Her body remembered, her body knew that this cock would give it what it needed if only she surrendered to its power.

From time to time she would cry out as he took hold of her hips and drive his cock's full length deep and hard into her. The Colonel was not in a hurry, he would fuck her hard for a bit, then slow down which caused her own orgasm to build, and then retreat. Gray was going to break her, she knew it and he knew it while Nikolai could only watch and learn as the well endowed Colonel showed him how to fuck a woman.

The Colonel would rock his hips against her, leaving his cock buried deep within her as he conquered every inch of her pussy, cervix, and womb. Natalia couldn't fight his power as she gave a helpless, breathy moan as his length pulsed inside her, feeling him possessing her, claiming her, owning her.

Nikolai watched, his own erection straining against his uniform pants as Colonel Volkov started moving again. He pulled his cock out slowly, Natalia's pussy lips stretching over his thick shaft. He would then drive back into her with force. The slow possession of her was almost complete as she moaned and gasped. Her juices flowed over him as he stroked, making embarrassingly audible wet and squishy as they dripped off of his balls onto Nikolai's sofa

Gray clutched her hips with both hands and started to drive into her faster and more firmly. Natalia's monas grew higher and louder as her body surrendered to his inner monster. There was no fighting the sheer frightening power of the Colonel as it possessed her from the inside out.

Natalia gripped the sofa with both hands as his cock drove in and out of her. His heavy balls slapping against her with each primal thrust. Her walls stretched even further as the beast buried in her seemed to grow with a life of its own. The Colonel was tireless as each thrust seemed harder, faster, and more powerful than the last.

She had never been filled with a cock so huge and in truth had never been fucked by a man. The large dicks before had been on boys to be pumped and dumped. Natalia was being destroyed by this beast's presence and his monstrous prick that claimed her willing cunt.

She heard Nikolai moan in frustration but at the moment he was a million miles away as she could only focus on her pussy's needs and getting The Colonel go give her his cum that she suddenly desperately craved.

Nataila squealed as Volkov seized her tightly, drove deep into her and growled a sound that sounded more like a lion than a human. She felt his cock thicken and pulse. Nikolai could only watch his powerful butt flex and flex over and over. He knew that each flex was another rope of cum going deep into his lover's womb.

Natalia moaned aloud as he shook, shuddering hard, his hands gripping her hips painfully, his orgasm raging through him.

Volkov's grip on her hips finally relaxed as he pulled his semi hard cock from Natalia's exhausted body. Natalia relaxed and fell onto the cushions of the sofa. She felt Gray's cum and her juices pouring out of her ravaged cunt.

Gray moved to the end of the couch near Natalia's head as Nikolai watched. Without a word, a command, or demand Natalia opened her mouth to accept his cock. Natalia was exhausted but still eagerly accepted and cleaned her assailant's cock of their combined fluid.

Gray put his uniform pants back in place and looked at Nikolai. "She will be of service to me. You've done well, Comrade Ivanov."

Nikolai was speechless. This was not the plan. The plan was Natalia would defect and they would be married. Instead this Colonel was just going to take her. He raged and cursed in Russian.

Volkov laughed, "I will tell you what I will do. I will cut you loose and you can fight for her."

Nikolai's rage overpowered his common sense. He begged to be cut free to avenge his humiliation. Natalia sat up on the sofa, "No, Nikolai. I will go with the Colonel. If we are meant to be together, it will happen."

The exhausted Natalia dressed while Volkov picked up his phone and called the preplanned number for his driver.

15 minutes later a black UAZ Patriot pulled up outside of the building. Colonel Volkov and Agent Kuznetsova climbed in the back. Natalia thought she was about to defect but once her eyes adjusted to the darkness she saw the driver. "Elliot! What the hell is this?"

TJ chuckled, "Hello Natalia, my name is Gray. You're going home."

Panic began to sit in, "What? How?!"

Gray put his hand on her thigh, "There is a price to pay for your espionage. We will need to know everything you shared with Nikolai and then we will go from there."

Natalia was petrified. She imagined a life at Leavenworth, or a SuperMax, or even worse a Bulgarian Black Site prison. TJ looked at the terrified young woman, as the small suv navigated out of the Russian capital. "I am the only friend you have at the moment."

The ride was silent until they pulled off of a country road onto a small two track that led to an empty field where a small abandoned airport stood. The twin prop Antanov AN 26 sat under a hangar with its engines running.

Painted in the colors of the Belarusian Air Force the small transport plane was ready for flight when the two American's stepped on board.

When they stepped onto the airplane Natalia went to the seat where Gray directed her. She sat and looked up at him, "Well, aren't you going to cuff me?"

TJ laughed as he sat down across the aisle from her, "Why? Are you going to fight me?"

The flight was quiet as TJ typed up his report to be submitted and Natalia pondered her future. When the plane finally landed in Warsaw, Natalia was handed over to waiting FBI agents.

Gray was driven to the main terminal of the Chopin Airport. Tickets for his return to London as well as his Passport were ready for him. Gray stopped at a newsstand and purchased the latest Peter Ash novel by Nick Petrie and made his way to his gate.

Just as he opened his book to begin to read, a young polish woman, flanked by two armed escorts approached him. "Mr. Reynolds," she said calmly as she flashed a badge, "I'm from Agencja Wywiadu. I have a few questions, if you'd kindly come with me."