The Gray Man Ch. 33 - Isabella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ was thrilled that Gretchen had convinced Isabella Mendez to come to Pelican. Isabella was a dynamic profiler. Having someone like that behind the scenes provided incredible amounts of intelligence for an agent in the field as they tried to crack a target.

Gretchen had also recruited Rebecca to join, giving Pelican one of the best analysts in the game. Isabella and Rebecca were giving free reign to recruit and staff their own sections.

Allen had provided an amazing IT staff who were at the warehouse site already running cables, setting up switches and servers. Admiral Barnett had acquired a portable SCIF that could be transported for Government VIP's to use onboard their aircraft. Things seemed to be progressing nicely.

As TJ sat in his office at the temporary office of the Shell Company that Allen had set up in an office park along the beltway. TechSynergy Solutions was the name on the door. Gray was sitting in his office, just after 7 PM with the door locked. He was looking over files of agents that had been recommended to him. CIA, FBI, even DEA and some foreign assets.

As he listened he heard the distinct sound of high heels on the polished marble floors. The distinctive click- clack would catch any man's attention. TJ knew that he had locked the door, and knew only a few people had a key.

He reached into his desk drawer and pulled out his H&K 45 Tactical Pistol. The shadow of the woman with the high heeled walk danced along the hallway. Just before she walked into the room Gray heard, "Hey Boss, just Ramirez."

TJ exhaled, as a good shooter would, he was holding his breath to steady the shot that he may have had to make. "In my office Isabella, come on back. I've actually got a couple of files I want you to look at."

The beautiful woman leaned against the door jam, wearing a loose fitting light sweater, a pair of ivory colored slacks that TJ knew would hug her perfect ass if she would turn around.

"What brings you here at this hour, Ramirez? It's after 7 on a Thursday. Shouldn't you be home having dinner, or out with some friends for Thirsty Thursday?"

Isabella laughed, her brown eyes dancing. "I had met a couple of friends from the agency for tacos and margaritas at the little place down the road. I was on my way home, drove by, saw the light on and thought I'd pop in and say hi."

TJ nodded to the leather chair across the desk. "Pull up a chair. I hear that you, Gretchen, and Rebecca are putting together a dynamite team. If only I can do as well recruiting field folks."

Isabella laughed, "That's kind of why I am here, actually."

TJ nodded, "No holding back Doctor, tell me what's on your mind."

Isabella's stomach did a flip. She was in a profession where people needed succinct and direct information, many people had told her to speak or invited her to speak or asked for her opinion over the years. But with Gray it was different. It was almost like he had magical powers. When Gray invited her to speak she felt almost intimidated. Not in what he said or how he said it, but just his presence.

The psychologist blushed, the pink creeping up her tan skin, "Well..." she started.

When she paused, Gray smiled and used hands to encourage her, "Well," he repeated, "go on. No secrets. Talk to me."

Her stomach dropped again, but this time she felt her clit pulse and her nipples ache. 'Damn him,' she thought. 'It's like he does it on purpose.' He invited, but it wasn't a question, it was a request. Gentle, compassionate, yet demanding. Plus there was no way she could confess that just a few months ago she finger fucked herself to the most incredible orgasms she had ever had while she listened to him fuck Angela.

Isabella found her composure. "So, the social media trend. Girl math, boy math etc."

TJ looked at her puzzled, "I'm not tracking."

Isabella felt like a 4 year old who had just got caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Of course he didn't have tiktok. "It's just a trend on social media. It's how guys' brains and girls' brains think differently."

TJ nodded, "Okay, go on."

Isabella thought, 'Fuck, he did it again.' In truth, Gray was aware of what he did to people. When he spoke everyone listened, when he walked into a room eyes turned towards him. He had 'IT' - and while not many people could define what the 'IT' was. The closest that anyone had ever come was someone who was a true lifestyle submissive. She had told him that what he thought of as "command presence", others saw as a dominant authority.

She took a deep breath, "So, as we have been putting together staff, looking at people, even bringing people on board they are of course signing non-disclosure agreements.

TJ nodded, "Stop beating around the bush Isabella."

She found confidence and leaned forward, "I have been in the room when Gretchen and Valerie Babin have said directly that our agents will be tasked with doing things that no agents in our government were technically allowed to do. Our agents do a hell of a lot of stuff that the public would flip if they ever knew. The only hard and fast rule has always been, 'NO HONEY TRAPS'!"

TJ nodded, "Oh, there are honey traps. Agents use sex all the time."

Isabella nodded, "I know that, but they all agree to NOT do that. It's the one thing that they aren't supposed to do, even with approval from 1600 Pennsylvania."

TJ nodded, "That's right."

Isabella sighed, "Our agents will have the green light, won't they?"

TJ stood and walked around the edge of the desk before he sat on the corner and folded his arms. "Yes, we will be Ravens and Swallows as well as traditional field agents. If you have a problem with that you can give Gretchen your resignation tomorrow morning"

She swallowed hard, "No, no Sir, not at all. I was just wondering..."

TJ again invited her with his hands, "You were wondering... go on."

'Dammit,' she thought, and he did it again. He could have said it as a question, an invitation but his phrasing was the kindest demand she had ever heard. "How are you going to know if they are any good at... at?"

TJ smiled, "Sex. They will be tested, either by myself or someone else. Depending on their gender. I'm a very open man but I can not ever picture myself with a man."

The margaritas had finally given her the courage she had struggled to find. "So, you will fuck a female candidate to test her field worthiness."

TJ nodded, "Yes, I will."

Isabella leaned forward, "What about your profiler?"

Gray's eyebrows went up, "Let me make sure I am hearing you. You are saying that I should fuck my profiler to see if she is worthy of her position."

The multiple margarita's must have been working as she looked up at him and bit her lip, "Yes." Her voice was almost a whisper, a pleading which should have shamed her. She graduated the top of her class at the Academy, she was top of her class for her doctorate. She could get any man or woman she wanted, but in the presence of this man she just wanted to take care of him, please him. Be fucked by him the way he fucked Angela that snowy night.

A need was growing, filling her thoughts and overwhelming her reservations. The desire to submit to this man took on a life of its own.

Slowly, intentionally TJ stood. "You shall be tested then. Stand up, take off your sweater and fold it over the back of your chair.," he commanded. Her brain had an OH SHIT moment as she realized that this was really going to happen. Her boss tired of her hesitation, "I did not stutter and I will not tell you again, Isbabella Maria." Her second OH SHIT moment, he used her full name. Now," he said firmly.

Obediently the psychologist stood, slipped the cashmere sweater over her head, folded it gently and laid it over the back of the queen anne leather chair. She turned back to face him, waiting nervously for what might come next. She didn't have to wait long. He folded his arms across his chest and looked at her sternly. "Bra too," he ordered.

Her breath caught in her throat and her eyes darted left and right as though looking for an escape. A little voice somewhere in her mind was protesting, However, the lust in her loins completely overwhelmed her sense of right and wrong. Isabella looked at her boss.

He wore that smirk that was so maddening yet at the same time so fucking sexy, "You wanted tested. Make it happen Ramirez."

Isabella lowered her eyes in submission, she brought her fingers up and slid one strap, then the other off of her shoulder, spun the latex around, undid the clips and laid it on top of her sweater. Her 36 C tits felt the coldness of the room. Isabella noticed the goosebumps that formed and the hardening of her nipples that she tried to convince herself were due to the cold. Yet, submissively, she kept her eyes fixed on the floor.

"Now your pants," he continued, and this time she responded as if on autopilot. It felt easier to fold her pants than to allow her nakedness to be seen. After sliding off her shoes and folding her pants she turned back around, this time covering her tits.

"I do not believe you were told to cover your tits. Hands at your sides!" he barked, and she dropped them immediately. A wave of heat passed through her, and she wondered idly if she was blushing all over. She had never felt more humiliated or aroused as she did at that moment. Ordered to stand there wearing nothing but her thong in front of her boss. Yet the shame was part of the turn on as well. All she could hear was someone breathing, their breaths were short and almost forced. She blushed when she realized that it was her breathing she heard.

Gray stepped up to her, raised his hands and gently pinched both of her nipples, gradually tightening the grip with each passing second. The pain was enough to make Isabella want to cry out, but all she heard was a horny, lust filled moan that slipped from her mouth. After the initial shock, the pain in her nipples seemed to change to scalding heat and lightning flashes that shot straight to her clit. She shivered again and involuntarily thrust her breasts toward him.

He picked up on her response immediately. "This is what you want, you little slut. You want to be dominated and controlled. You want me to take you and do whatever I tell you too. You heard me fuck Angela through the wall, and that's what you want. Tell me I'm wrong," he sneered.

"Yes," she moaned, "Fuck yes," this time it was almost a whisper. The burning in her nipples caused tears to rim her eyes. His fingers continued to torment her nipples, but at the same time she found herself panting with desire. Abruptly he grabbed her by the shoulders, spun her around and walked her to the leather sofa that dominated the middle of the large office.

He pushed her forward, her knees on the sofa, her tits enjoying the relief from the cool leather of the sofa back. Gray slid his hand into her thong and yanked them to one side. Her mind punished her, "A thong, you came here to get fucked. That was your plan all evening." His fingers slid back and forth before he slid her thong to the side.

Gray leaned forward, "You are soaked. I am going to give you exactly what you need, perhaps not what you want, but what you need. Your safe word is "KEITH."

The word of her former fiance caused her to shiver. There was a cruelty to her boss that only fanned her passion. He bit her shoulder before growling, "Reach behind you and spread those perfect ass cheeks like a good girl."

Her mind flashed to her old fiance, his gentleness, his kindness, this softness. He allowed her control, eventually she got bored. She begged him to take control, to take what he wanted but he never would. Now his name was her escape from a man who was going to use her body for his pleasure. Only mention 'KEITH' and her boss would allow her to leave.

In this moment though, she did not hesitate to obey Gray's command. Isabella leaned closer to the back of the leather sofa as her hands reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks. She closed her eyes and could picture herself. Her long hair hanging forward, her thong pulled aside as she opened herself to her boss.

Those images sent another wave of humiliation flooding over her, but the image only seemed to drive her arousal higher. Isabella had no say in the matter, no decisions to make, nothing to do but submit to the will of her boss. He was right, this was what she needed... actually what she craved.

"A Thong- is that the attire of a profiler these days, Isabella?." TJ ran his large hands up the inside of Isabella's muscular thighs. He started by easing her knees further apart to allow him easier access. Isabella gave little resistance. She felt herself shiver as TJ hooked his fingers around the waistband of her thong. "I bet you keep that pussy waxed don't you? Just hoping for a strong, dominant boss to take what he wanted."

Gray pulled her pants down, patting her legs for her to lift first one knee then the other. He slid her panties off, leaving her naked. Isabella knew she should protest, scream 'KEITH', resign, leave. Yet she obeyed, doing everything her boss told her.

"I'm rarely wrong,." he taunted as he found Isabella's pussy just as he predicted. Gray moved close, and began to rub her pubic area above her pussy. "Very smooth, I like it." TJ held her behind her neck with one hand, and began to touch her slit with the other.

"Oh my, someone's getting a little excited," TJ taunted as he slid one finger inside her lips. He leaned down and whispered, "You like a finger in your pussy. So tight. Keith must not have ever taken ownership of your pussy."

Isabella could only groan and nod as her boss began to finger fuck her in earnest, spending time massaging her g-spot with his experienced hands. "Yes, I fuck in the field. Last week was this tiny little Russian, under 5 feet tall, probably only 100 or so pounds. Trained at Kazan." Gray bit her shoulder again, "She will never fuck someone else without comparing to me."

Isabella moaned and panted. The torment of knowing how many other pussies had tried to tame Gray's cock and failed. How many women he had ruined. Again, she knew she should run, but she had to know, had to experience.

Gray continued to taunt her, "I know how to make love to a lady, I know how to fuck a slut, and I know how to destroy a whore, Isabella." As Isabella moaned into the leather Gray inserted a second finger into her pussy, and began using his thumb to manipulate her clit. "Spread your legs!!"

Isbellas's senses were overwhelmed. Her boss was playing with her body as if it were something he owned. She had no power to resist. Every stroke of his fingers seemed to send another wave crashing over her. Isabella felt her knees open even further. "Such a good girl, spread those legs so I can finger fuck you deep in that hot cunt." Isabella loved the way he talked to her, telling her what to do.

Isabella felt Gray's hand move from her neck and start to slide down her body, she instinctively moved forward giving him access to her tits. Between his two fingers knifing in and out of her and the other hand on her tits she needed to cum, she was close but not over the edge.

TJ removed his fingers from her, leaving her close to an orgasm but not allowing her to cum as he turned her around and sat her on the sofa. The look in his eyes was so intense that she couldn't look at him.

Here she was naked, wanton, needy while her boss was still in jeans and a polo shirt. Gray smiled, "I know what you are, I know what you do. This is about more than the physical act of what my cock will do to your tight little pussy. You won't be satsfied by that... and neither would I."

Isabella was confused as TJ turned the large Queen Anne chair to face the sofa like it was a flimsy plastic chair that you see at a wedding. Gray smirked, "I'm going to break your mind. Do not look away from me, do not close your eyes, do not close your eyes."

"What?" she asked.

TJ's brow furrowed, "I did not tell you to speak. I told you to not look away, do not close your eyes."

She shivered, her brown eyes got in the most intense green eyed glare she had ever seen. She held his gaze, but even for someone like her it was almost impossible. The intensity was overwhelming.

As her brain tried to process what was happening her boss snapped his fingers, "Cum Now."

Before she could process any of it her body quivered, her stomach tightened, her clit pulsed and her pussy walls spasmed with an orgasm. He wasn't even touching her, just giving her an order to cum for him. There was no way, she thought until he demanded, "Again," as he snapped his fingers again. For the second time she heard herself moan and her body orgasm. The shame and reality that she was cumming easier and harder than she had ever cum with Keith was almost too much.

The hair on her arms stood up, her hips moved as he commanded her one more time, "Cum." This time she slid from the couch like water and slid to the floor. It was like every muscle, every tendon, every fiber was overwhelmed with what was happening. She felt her own juices on her thighs. She had never experienced

Isabella fought a war inside of herself. She submitted to him willingly, he had known every button to push, but she was a psychologist. Her mind was her greatest weapon and he had penetrated it faster and easier than many trained psychologists had.

Gray smirked as he pulled on the buttons of his 501 jeans and pulled them down over his thighs. He had planned to run to clear his mind and had worn spandex shorts under his jeans. Isabella had heard Angela scream about how big his cock was, but seeing it bulging underneath the black spandex was almost too much.

His cock was truly huge. Bigger than anything Isabella had ever seen much less experienced. She blinked trying to refresh the image burned into her brain. There was no way that his dick was that big, she thought. When she opened her eyes, the image was the same. Gray slid down the spandex and she now understood why Angela had screamed when he fucked her.

TJ's cock was a monster, Her eyes bulged as it came into view, TJ wasn't even all the way hard and it was about 8 inches, and as big around as her wrist!

Isabella wasn't a prude, Keith had a nice sized 5 inch cock, perfectly average. She had only fucked 3 guys in her life. One had a cock a little longer than Keith, but only as girthy as his middle finger. One was much smaller, her college roommate had laughed when Isabella said that sex with Daniel was like a thumb wrestling match.

Looking at Gray's cock she panicked. There was no way she was going to be able to handle that big unit! She looked at it with amazement. Isabella's limited experience with sex had never exposed her to anything like what was hanging in front of her now.

TJ again touched her cheek gently, "Time to earn your place, Be a good girl and show me why I should keep you on the staff."

"She can't do it," she blurted out. "It's too big."

TJ chuckled gently, "They all say that at first. Don't worry you'll do just fine. Don't use your teeth, roll your tongue and open wide. Take it in your hand, stroke it as you suck. I'm sure you can get it hard."

Isabella panicked, she hadn't sucked a cock since Keith and that was only about half the size of the beast that hung between the old man's thighs. Isabella slowly moved her hand up his leg until she reached his monster shaft, and lightly grasped its girth. Her tiny little hand against his big cock made butterflies go crazy in her stomach, but also caused her pussy to spasm in anticipation.

She started stroking his thick cock as it hardened in her hand, and it grew to a full length and girth. Her jaw ached from the size, she could only take the head and a couple of inches before she gagged.

Isabella looked up at TJ's green eyes then back to his cock and whispered, "You're twice as big as my fiance was, it's too much. More than I ever dreamed of. It's huge. I've never seen anything like it before in my life."