The Gray Man Ch. 33 - Isabella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not going to suck itself. Time for you to learn how to suck a man's cock." The profiler started licking up and down the shaft, and then moved her mouth up to the tip. She had trouble getting a few inches in her mouth, but soon she had worked a few inches in. She bobbed her head up and down slowly on the monster.

"Good girl, I'll. We'll make a cocksucker out of you yet," TJ whispered. The simple 'good girl' made her melt. "Almost as good as Valerie Babin."

Isabella's mind raced "Valerie Babin..." she thought distractedly. Isabella had both hands around his cock like a baseball bat, her thumb and middle finger couldn't touch. Even with both hands stacked on top of one another Isabella couldn't fit what was left of his cock into her mouth no matter how hard she tried. Her eyes watered but she simply couldn't get any more into her throat. She pulled his cock from her mouth gasping for air, tears rolling down her face.

"Good first try," TJ said, gently as he gently smoothed her hair. "If you're half the woman I think you are, you'll be fine. " Then somewhat of a cocky tone added, "I'll make sure of that!"

With his affirmation Isabella reached up with both hands and grabbed the monster again. This time she turned head slightly forward while at the same time opening her mouth. She again got the head in her mouth as she sucked and ran her tongue around it. This time she held onto the shaft with one hand while she toyed with his balls with my other. They were huge too, feeling almost like baseballs.

Eventually TJ placed his hands on the back of her head, as she released her grip, allowing him to try to fuck her throat. He was not rushed or rough, but she could only handle so much.

TJ finally reached down and took a grip on her hair and pulled gently. She obeyed, releasing the cock from her lips as she stood. She felt herself getting even more aroused as he slid a hand back down to her pussy.

Again, slowly he started to finger her pussy with one finger. TJ had conducted her body and mind like a maestro. With just the slightest touch Isabella was on the verge of an orgasm. TJ stopped and stepped back before he took her hand and guided her deeper into the room before he pushed her gently back onto the bed.

TJ leaned down and kissed her. As they kissed his hand slipped in and out of her wet pussy until her knees buckled and she panted into his mouth. When the orgasm passed his hands squeezed her tits as her hand found its way back to his cock.

Gray turned her gently, backed her to the desk and gently lifted her onto it. She spread her legs as he walked between her thighs. He looked down at her, lifted her legs and smiled. Isabella's eyes held his gaze as he took his monster cock and placed it at the opening to her pussy. Her mind raced as she moaned, "Put it in, please, put it in!"

"Not so fast, remember the difference between a slut and a whore, As TJ spoke, he re-positioned himself to a place where he could better access her pussy. He slipped one of his fingers back into her pussy and probed around with it just a little. "Damn, you are tight. You do know that I'm going to ruin that pussy. You'll never fuck another without comaring them to me and they will be lacking."

Isabella moaned as TJ fingered her. She could feel her pussy heat up. It didn't take long before he added a second finger and then a third. He was so gentle, yet demanding; the three fingers sliding in and out of her. He stopped twice, preventing her orgasm from pouring out. Isabella heard the splashing of her wetness as the elusive orgasm built for the third time. Gray stopped abruptly. "You only cum when I tell you to."

Isabella had been nearing an orgasm when he'd removed his fingers, so close that she moaned and panted when he stopped. She looked at his huge cock as he moved between her legs again and placed the head of the monster at her opening. She couldn't take her eyes off of the spectacle as he began to push gently into her. The bulbous, purple, plum-sized head of his cock forced her pussy-lips apart.

She groaned as he started to push into her. Her entire body tensed as she felt her pussy stretch like it had never been stretched before. She lifted her feet and placed them on Gray's hips as he pulled back a bit and slid into her again.

Gray never broke eye contact as he whispered, "Cum, now Isabella."

'What was he doing?' her mind raced as her body obediently let loose a shower of fluid and an intense orgasm. The spasming of her pussy around his cock allowed him to push even further into her, "Oh GOD!!" she screamed. "Stop, please stop! Oh God it hurts."

TJ simply chuckled, as he continued slowly pulling out and pushing in a bit deeper as Isabella tried to breath. She knew that if she could see herself she would be panting like a dog and she was. At this moment she was a bitch in heat."Just relax, Isabella, I just had the head and 3 inches or so inside of you. There is a lot more to go."

Her hands pushed on his chest, trying to delay the inevitable, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, it's too big. I can't," she groaned as she tossed her head back and forth. TJ paused, waiting for her pussy to adjust. She panted trying to will her womb to open. The pressure was almost too much. Finally, she felt herself to relax, she thought that he was finally fully inside of her. With her walls relaxed, it was a wonderful sensation.

"That's it, just over 3/4 in, only a couple more inches to go." TJ taunted again as Isabella gasped for air as she wrapped her hands under her thighs and tried to pull them further apart. "Too much... I cant... fuck, fuck... fuck."

TJ knew from experience that Isabella had reached a point where he could start to rock a bit, slowly. Every five or six strokes inward, he would push a little more cock into her. After about a dozen strokes, he had about all but about the last inch inside of her. "Lay back, relax," he commanded.

Isabella laid back on the desk as Gray lifted her legs and placed them over his forearms. He started to slowly withdraw right until the ridge was visible and then pushed back in which caused her to groan - partly in discomfort but mostly in pleasure

The beautiful psychologist could think of nothing but the massive prick buried inside of her tight pussy. She alternated clutching the desk and putting her hands over her head in surrender.

Gray smirked as she had become still. Her body relaxed. He knew that she was at the place where her mind was at peace, her pussy had adjusted and her body wanted more of his cock inside. He knew what was coming next as a low grown that started to work its way from her lips.

"Oh, God, please" Isabella whimpered, "Please, move. Please just do it. I need to feel all of it."

Pausing momentarily, TJ whispered, "Good girl. So, how many of your lovers have been this deep inside of your tight little cunt?"

Isabella knew where TJ was, she could fill it in her stomach as TJ did that trick of pushing down on her lower abdomen which drove her absolutely insane. Men always wanted to think they were the biggest, she had lied to Keith but there was no lying to her boss. "Oh God... oh God yes! Nobody has ever been this deep!" she groaned.

"So my cock is in virgin territory?" he teased.

"Oh God, YES, no one has ever been this deep in me! NO ONE, ONLY YOU! Please, please, fuck me. I need all of it. Please, make it hurt if you have to, but PLEASE give me the REST!!!"

Gray started to push then stopped, "Are you sure you want the rest?" he teasingly asked me.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, God yes," she pleaded.

Isabella once again moved her legs as her heels found the edge of the desk as she arched her back trying to push the last bit of his cock into her. Her lover smirked as he finally gave her what she thought she wanted. In one quick shove, he bottomed out inside of her.

Isabella had never felt such a variety of sensation all at once. There was pain, and an indescribable sensation of pleasure then both at the same time. She felt an incredibly hot sensation in her womb and there was a tingling sensation in her nipples. She felt light headed to the point of feeling dizzy.

Then it happened, even without him moving, just the simple command, "Cum on my cock Isabella. Let it go." An orgasm so strong that it took her breath away. She almost passed out. He had seen the same reaction from other women. Gray stayed still as her hips lifted, her pussy contracted and her eyes rolled back into her head. As she regained my composure enough to speak, Isabella asked him if he'd cum too. TJ chuckled, "No, I will cum when and where I want. When I do, you will know it."

Once he knew that she had regained my senses, he started fucking her, slowly at first, then with increasing force. Isabella have no idea how many orgasms that she had or how long they actually fucked. She seemed to be in a constant state of orgasm. They came one right after the other as he fucked her. Isabella finally had to tap out, "I can't take any more."

TJ laughed, "That's not how this works, I will stop when I am done with you and that won't be until I've cum." TJ pulled his cock from her, "I'll never cum from something so gentle, stand up." Isabella had never felt as empty as she did when his cock wasn't in her.

As she stepped off of the desk Isabella had to grip Gray's arms so as to not fall, her legs were shaking. She looked quickly at his raging hard cock thankful to not see blood.

When her legs had quit shaking, Gray turned her around and bent her over the desk as Gray grabbed her hips and slid into her. There was no easing this time as he thrust into her, and each thrust seemed to be more powerful than the last.

The strokes were not fast, but she had never been fucked this hard. This was what she had begged Keith to do but he just wanted to make love. This wasn't lovemaking, it was pure animal sex. She was being fucked, her body being used for her lover's pleasure. She heard herself moan as she realized how much she loved the ferocity. Every nerve in her body was on fire and she was responding like she never knew she could.

As if this wasn't enough of a mind fuck, TJ began to slap her heart shaped ass with his hand. Yet just as when he'd pinched her nipples, the pain seemed only to magnify the sexual sensations, pushing her to a whole new level of arousal. She heard herself crying out with every thrust of his huge cock, and to her surprise she realized that she was already on the brink of another orgasm. She dropped her head to the desk and arched her back as she groaned so loud and hard she hurt her voice. She was so wet, so aroused, so thorougly fucked that the tension in her muscles went slack.

TJ smirked as he felt his prey go slack, even her pussy relaxed around his cock. Gray loved the total surrender. Isabella's mind was not functioning, her body was limp, she was nothing but a hot wet hole for his amazing cock.

That was the pinnacle of the evening which allowed TJ to fuck her even harder and faster. It only took 4 or 5 strokes and Isabella was crying out again. She'd never had more than one orgasm during intercourse, here she was cumming like a cock slut all over this monster cock that had invaded her life.

At that moment TJ ran his hands over her ass, collected all of her juice that he could and suddenly plunged his thumb into her asshole, which caused Isabella to scream. His intrusion wasn't as painful as it was surprising: no one had ever played with her there before. She felt his thumb begin to thrust in time with his cock. The sensation of the two intruders touching through the thin layer that separated the two openings was strange but powerful; never had she been so violated, never had she felt so full.

In this position as TJ finally bottomed out, he held motionless for a minute, allowing her body to adjust. Slowly she felt the initial pain wear off, leaving only a sense of pressure and fullness unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Just as she was beginning to relax, he pulled back an inch or two, causing her to gasp out loud. Then he thrust in again, pressing her face into the cushion. "Oh, God," she thought wildly, "this is so filthy, so wrong." But there was nothing she could do to stop his assault, and once again she found herself submitting to his will.

Isabella felt like she was being destroyed. The huge cock in her pussy, the thumb in her ass, the slaps on her ass, and now with the power and speed of the thrusts her clit was being massaged by the desk.

She had to remind herself to breathe. The feeling of tightness slowly dissipated as her pussy became more and more accustomed to his size. 'That's it... That's it...Relax...Breathe', Isabella kept on repeating in her mind. She had never known this feeling, not only the size of TJ's huge cock, but this out of control. Her body was like an animal in heat, she had no choice but to obey its desire.

"OH...MY...GOD! Don't stop, please don't ever stop... t!!" she screamed as. TJ's huge cock stretched her pussy with each deep pleasurable stroke. He continued this for several minutes at a furious pace as she found myself making more noise than she had ever made in my life.

Her brain was on autopilot as TJ destroyed her dignity. Isabella couldn't help herself. Her boss's power was too much, it wasn't just the size of the cock, it was the man. While taking his pleasure he was giving more pleasure than she thought possible.

The largest orgasm was just about to claim her when Gray pulled out, spun her around and put her back on the desk. He shoved deep into with one demanding thrust and started to truly fuck her.

She felt her tits bouncing out of control as her boss stroked her over and over again. Strong, powerful, deep. The massive orgasm started to approach again. He could read it on her face, her eyes were blank, a small smile on her lips and a deep moan that came from her chest while she tossed her head from side to side in pleasure.

TJ growled, "I'm going to ruin you for anybody else. That's what you wanted."

"Oh God! Yesss!" Isabella screamed in response, "I love it. This is what a cock is meant to do to a woman, fuck, fuck, fuck my greedy cunt". Isabella was not a prude but the vulgarities were not normal language for her, but it's all she could utter.

Isabella looked down, watching the monstrous cock slide in and out of her pussy, covered in her own white creamy grool. She could only watch his cock moved in and out of her pussy. She could see her swollen pussy-lips which had become reddened from the wild fucking.

Her waxed pubic area was glistening from her juices that were being squeezed out of her pussy by his cock. After a couple of more strokes, he pulled completely out of her one more time. Isabella reached between them, grabbed his slick cock, "God, please fuck my cunt, fill me with your cum. Send me home dripping your seed."

TJ knew that very instant that he had broken her and owned her. She would be his fuck puppet, whenever he wanted. He placed the tip of his cock back at the opening to her pussy and slammed back into her with a hard single thrust that took her breath away. She grunted loudly as his cock slammed into her womb.

"OH MY GOD!" Gripping his arms Isabella screamed, "Fuck me hard! Fuck me like the slut I am! Claim me, I'll do anything you demand, just don't stop fucking me!"

TJ smirked as he slammed into her, she immediately started to orgasm again. Then TJ put Isabella's feet over his shoulders, reached down and held her to him by her tits, her nipples pinched between his thumb and index finger.

It was too much, the pain, being filled, being fucked.She'd never experienced anything like that before, but she loved it. Isabella reached up and put her soft hands over his. She was again just one orgasm after another. TJ slowed his thrust as her orgasm subsided. Isabella felt it happening again, her legs felt weak. It felt like she was in a tunnel. Sounds faded, lights dimmed, all she could feel was the cock pummeling her womb.

TJ felt his orgasm building, Isabella heard a growl pour from Gray as he slammed into her harder and harder. One last deep thrust and he held himself deeper in her womb than anything had ever been. She felt his cock pulse and then felt the incredible heat of his cum as he poured rope after rope of cum into her.

Isabella could feel his cum being shot not just into her pussy canal. Liz felt like he was shooting it right up inside of her uterus. She could feel his warm cum as it splashed inside an area where she'd never felt anything before. Not being sexually active she was not on birth control, and for a minute she wondered if Gray had a vasectomy, but that flashed away. She didn't care, she would proudly be bred by this beast of a man.

Isabella smiled as he caught his breath, she felt the cum pour from her. He had given her what she asked for, a pussy so full of cum that it would drip out as she drove home.

As he pulled out her body relaxed and it was more relaxed than she had ever felt. She looked up, her boss smirking at her, "You're hired."