The Gray Man Ch. 36 - Olivia

Story Info
Gray conquers a Wall Street Mogul.
12.5k words
4.76
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The atmosphere in Washington, D.C. was tense. Every 4 years tended to be stressful around The Capital and this year was no different. There tended to be three prevailing attitudes during election years. The first was, "we got this" and continued with business as usual. The second was, "no chance of reelection" so let's be manic and get as much done as we can. The third was "no chance of reelection" so let's make as many connections as we can so that we leave with a golden parachute.

Gray was grateful that his profession was mostly immune to the prevailing winds of politics. In the end, Intelligence gathering was intelligence gathering. The only real change was what decisions the politicians made in regard to the intelligence gathered. What would surprise most was that there were not really doves and hawks like the media wanted folks to believe. The difference was mostly how the action was carried out. Was it a direct military confrontation? Would it be through much more quiet Special Operations? Would it be something more taken care of through espionage and diplomacy?

Gray parked in the office park where SynergyTech kept it's public offices. SynergyTech was the cover operation for Pelican Intelligence. While the construction continued on the old warehouse, for now most of the operations for Pelican took place under the umbrella of SynergyTech.

The conference room, adorned with polished mahogany and cloaked in the pretense of a tech company, awaited Gray's arrival. Gretchen, his cousin and Chief Legal Council and Gray's cousin, and the targets of the blackmail and the financial backbone of Pelican Allen and Valerie Babin, sat in measured silence.

Gretchen, perceptive and seasoned, fixed a penetrating gaze on her cousin. "You gave us a quick "It's all good," when you left Shanghai. Anything else you want to let us know?

TJ smiled, "Do you want to know all of the sordid details or just the outcome?"

Valerie laughed, "Wait, do you mean you fucked the blackmailer?" She answered her own question, "Of course you did. I mean why wouldn't you?"

Gray's bright green eyes twinkled as a sly smile crossed his face before he winked at Valerie, "Well... well..."

Gretchen shook her head, "You are fucking incorrigible. You know that don't you?"

TJ chuckled, "Asked and answered your honor."

Gretchen laughed, "Moving on..."

"Shanghai was a success. Thanks in large part to great work by Izzy and creating a character with a digital footprint that held up when it was dug into." Gray paused and looked at Gretchen, "We need her on the team, there is nobody better in the world at doing what she does."

Allen Babin nodded towards the CEO and Legal Council, "If Gray says we need her, then make it happen. Money is not an issue. Whatever she wants, we will provide."

Gray nodded, "Thanks Allen. Also, Aisha, Isabella, and Elizabeth did really good work. Isabella and Elizabeth are not boots on the ground agents, but they did an incredible job playing their roles. Aisha really went above and beyond in keeping an eye on Malik Sanford and his wife Wei Lin Zhang."

Allen leaned forward, "Wei Lin Zhang? The Financial Network host?"

TJ nodded, "One and the same, along with her husband."

Allen's brow furrowed, "Malik Sanford, he worked for me once. I fired him because his resume was full of holes and he couldn't keep up with the rest of his team."

TJ again nodded, "They were the ones behind it all. I brought back everything they had, including two laptops. They are in the hands of the Tech Gremlins you supplied. They are scrubbing any and everything related to the blackmail."

Valerie leaned forward, "What about those two?"

Gray shrugged, "As of now, they've just had their hopes dashed. They owe us their lives, for now I left them to live their life. I'm thinking after their week they want to lay very low.

Gretchen started to speak, paused, then started again. "What about the dead reporter Teej? It's possible they killed that woman."

Gray nodded, "I don't think so. Malik is a coward, and Wei Lin - murder doesn't seem like her gig. If we find out they did, then they will be dealt with permanently. As of this moment, they do not suspect that I am anyone other than Grayson Alexander, their puppet master. If I pull the strings, they will do exactly as they are told. They understand that I hold all of the power over their lives."

Allen sighed, "I don't like the idea that they are still out there?"

Gray nodded, "I understand that. Just two things I want to add. First, they were broken when we left. Second, your Gremlins are all over their digital footprint. They will have nothing left as evidence. If Malik says something to anyone, you have the high ground of "No proof - disgruntled former employee."

Allen thought for a moment. Finally, Valerie spoke, "I trust Gray. If he says we are safe then we are safe."

As the meeting broke up TJ wandered down the hall to his office. He was hoping to call Angela but before he could pick up the phone there was a knock at his door.

"Come," Gray called out without looking up

"Hey boss, got a minute?" came the reply from Rebecca - the team's Lead Intel Analyst - as she poked her head in the door.

"Sure, what's on your mind?" Gray said as he closed his laptop as Rebecca walked in the door, "Pull up a seat."

The 4'11" raven haired beauty walked into Gray's office, her delicate strides carried her across the plush carpet. "I think it's better if I stand." With her diminutive size, Rebecca had learned to not cede power by sitting in a chair behind a desk that made her appear even tinier than she was. She took a deep breath and spoke, "I walked in the other day when Aisha was signing her NDA. She was barking something about field agents needing to have their sexual prowess evaluated."

TJ sat back and locked his fingers behind his head, "Something like that, yes."

It took a minute for that truth to sink in, "Wait, I thought she was just mouthing off. You mean seriously. Field agents need to fuck the boss to be evaluated? You have to be kidding me. That crosses every ethical workplace boundary in the book."

TJ shrugged, "We aren't like any other workplace, or even any other intelligence agency. In this country an agency is not allowed to target someone for assassination - we are not held to that same rule. In this country an intelligence agency can not legally use sexual pressure to blackmail or coerce a target - we are not held to that same rule. We are the ones they will call when everything else is exhausted. Forgive the crudeness but I am not sending someone in to fuck the Italian ambassador if she doesn't know a blow job from a hand job. I'm not sending someone to flip a Russian agent if she can't climb on his cock and ride him while knowing that everything is being recorded. We will go to the gun range, we will practice surveillance and electronic data gathering, and we will make sure our agents can fuck someone's brains out if needed. It's as simple as that."

Rebecca was direct, "I've got questions."

Leaning back in his chair, Gray met her gaze, his eyes never leaving hers. "Ask away. I've got nothing to hide."

Rebecca circled the desk, her movements purposeful. "I want to know about the morality behind Pelican's missions. I mean what we are being tasked with is illegal as well as being amoral"

Gray's lips curled into a knowing smile, a silent acknowledgment of the weight behind her words. "Rebecca, Let's not kid ourselves, sometimes the game we play lives in the gray areas. Hell, my mission in the military lived in the gray areas. If we are being completely honest, the fact that we can launch a missile that when it reaches its target deploys 12 foot long sword blades to turn a bad guy into mist is not exactly moral - then you realize that it's better than a warhead that vaporizes everything in a 50 foot radius. Pelican operates in the gray areas because someone has to"

Rebecca had moved to the side of Gray's large desk. "So, you aren't denying that an agent will have to fuck in order to be considered for employment."

TJ stood and walked to the diminutive analyst, his frame causing her to feel even more diminutive than she was, "No, I'm not denying any of it."

Rebecca felt that her personal space was being invaded, her brain was screaming for her to run, but she just couldn't break free. She tilted her head to look up at the imposing presence of her boss. Her voice was barely audible, "And what about the toll on our own morality, Gray? Where do we draw the line?"

Gray's green eyes felt like they were piercing into Rebecca's soul. "Enough bullshit Ramirez. What's your real question? Is it that I will fuck an agent or is it that our Chief Analyst will not be required to go to the field and won't have to pass a so called fuck test?"

TJ moved even closer as Rebecca struggled to find words. She made her living with words and analysis and now all she could do was curse her body and its own arousal. Gray moved to the edge of the desk and leaned against it. "I'll make it easier for you," he said as he folded his arms across his chest, "Three choices. 1. You walk out of the office, pack your things and leave. I'll talk to Barnett and he will make sure you can go back to The Agency with no questions asked. 2. You walk out of this office and go back to work and never again question what or how this agency operates." TJ stood and moved his hand to his belt, "3, you stay right where you are and I fuck you on this desk and we can see if it's really morals you are questioning or is it envy. Gray looked at his watch, "You have 30 seconds."

Rebecca was frozen. With all of her education and training. Years of fighting the system to have her talents recognized on their own merit. She had briefed senior government officials, governors, and members of congress. Yet, here she stood, frozen unable to articulate a response or even move. Her boss's voice broke through the cacophony of noise in her head, "You have ten seconds... nine... eight..."

Finally Rebecca found a voice but what came from her mouth surprised even her as she leaned in, stood on her tiptoes and tilted her head, "Kiss me, Ghost."

Gray smiled and leaned down to kiss her.

Rebecca panicked, "Are you going to lock the door?"

TJ smirked, "No secrets here," and he bent down to touch his lips to hers. At first it was a shy little probe. His touch was gentle, almost feather-like at first. Gray waited for Rebecca to want more. As her mouth opened Gray pressed harder into the kiss as he slipped his tongue into her mouth.

As their tongues danced, Rebecca's arms moved to wrap around his neck, pulling herself even closer to him. Their tongues began to play back and forth all over the inside of her mouth.

As Gray's tongue entered her mouth his large hands came up and caressed her face before moving down her body, finally cupping her ass as he pulled her gently even closer.

When the kiss broke Rebecca sighed. Gray moved to sit on the edge of the desk as he unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and let them fall to his knees. Rebecca found herself frozen again as his huge, semi hard cock dangled down her thigh with large heavy balls hanging behind it.

All she could manage was a whispered, "Holy fuck, you're huge. Jesus."

TJ used his pointer finger to motion the ballerina sized woman to come closer. The raven haired analyst reluctantly did as she was instructed, kneeling in front of the chair of her now pants-less boss.

"First, lose the blouse," Gray instructed. Again as if she were trying to win a game of 'Simon Says' Rebecca slowly unbuttoned each button on her burgundy cardigan and white blouse. Laying them both neatly on the chair." With other lovers both male and female in her life Rebecca had hesitated to remove her bra. She was very self conscious of her small A cup tits and her extremely reactive nipples. At this moment, in the middle of an office with her boss she felt no shame as she slipped off her bra and let it take its place on the chair."

"Simply stunning!" Gray whispered in approval as his hands moved to cover her small breasts. "You are absolutely beautiful Rebecca."

Rebecca wasn't sure if it was the words of affirmation, or the gentle yet demanding way that he claimed each of her tits and nipples. She felt her breathing get more shallow and rapid as his fingers firmly rolled each nipple. Her stomach started to contract and relax and she knew that she was going to cum.

Gray noticed her response as well as he continued to roll, gently pull, and slightly twist each of her prominent nipples. "Let it go, Rebecca. It's okay. I promise."

Rebecca again felt seen, completely seen and accepted for each of her own insecurities and unique kinks. Her hands grabbed his wrists and held them even harder to her small chest as she closed her eyes and rode the waves of pleasure caused by her boss's hands, "Oh God," she moaned as the wave crested and the orgasm rolled over her, causing her to fall forward onto Gray's thighs. When her breathing returned to normal he whispered, "Again," and once again simply rolled her nipples with a slight pull. This time her back arched as she pushed her tits higher. She bit her lip to stifle a scream that would have been heard all over the office. Again, she was given permission, "Nobody can hear you, it's okay. Let it go for me."

Permission washed over her as her head rolled back and a loud, deep, primal moan escaped her lips followed by a whispered, 'oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm going to cum again. Please, please."

TJ smirked as he granted her wish with another perfectly timed twist and tug which brought an even louder moan from the tiny woman. As the third wave of orgasms passed TJ moved his hands from her tits and lifted her head to look at him. "I don't know who has made you self conscious about your sexuality but they were wrong. What you just did was one of the sexiest things I have ever experienced."

Rebecca didn't know whether she wanted to cum again or to cry as TJ calmly continued, "Whoever criticized you was simply reflecting their own insecurities. It's not you, tiny one.".

She leaned forward, resting her head on her boss's cupped hands, "Thank you," she whispered. Her first lover had complained about her lack of breast size, mocked her that her nipples were long like erasers, and ridiculed her that she could orgasm from simple nipple play. Ever since then, she had worked to keep her secret a secret. Here in 10 minutes Gray had given her what hours of therapy couldn't... she felt comfortable with her own sexuality and safe with her own eccentricities.

"Simply beautiful," whispered Gray again as he once again took hold of Rebecca's A cups. Gray pulled Rebecca to her feet with the continual pull on her nipples. She wasn't exactly sure his intention until he dipped his head and slid almost her entire right breast into his mouth and used his tongue to give her pleasure she had never experienced. Rebecca threw her head back and growled as she wrapped her arms around Gray's head and held him tight to her naked chest.

From his tongue he switched to gently biting a nipple between his teeth while his tongue danced over the tip of her nipple inside of his mouth. To Rebecca it felt like a lightning storm inside of a forest fire. The pleasure was almost too intense to process. The only reprieve she was allowed was when he changed from her right breast to her left.

After what felt like another round of orgasms that seemed to crash over her like waves on a beach leaving her exhausted and gasping for air she pushed him away. "Mercy," she pleaded. "I need a timeout."

Gray pulled back and smirked, "Liked that did you?"

Rebecca blushed, "Jesus, that was... fuck, I don't even know what that was." After a minute to recover Rebecca looked at her lover, bit her lip and allowed herself to slide to the floor where she was now looking at almost 9 inches of cock that seemed as girthy as her water bottle.

First her left hand reached out, then her right. She looked up at Gray, "That's the size of my fucking forearm. It may kill me but promise me something."

Gray shrugged as she kissed the giant mushroom shaped head, "I can try," he whispered.

Between gentle kisses and tongue caresses Rebecca murmured, "If it kills me, don't you dare fucking stop until you know I'm dead." Gently she bent forward, dipping her head down into her boss's lap and gingerly taking his huge hard cock between her lips.

"That's a good girl," Gray moaned Rebecca's warm lips slid down his erection, his cock lodging deep in her hot mouth. Gray groaned, another whispered, "Good girl," as Rebecca's talented mouth slid back up to the tip of his cock, her agile tongue swiping around the head of the huge prick. She ran her lips up and down the underside of his shaft, stopping her tongue to caress each of Gray's balls. She had never been with a man who had shaved his scrotum as she eagerly sucked each huge testicle into her mouth, enjoying the feeling of the lime sized balls filling her mouth.

She returned to her task as she used her tongue and lips to suck at just the head of the beast, teasing the sensitive glans over and over and over again. TJ almost smirked at the gifted cock sucker. He knew that with men who weren't as well endowed, that 3 or four times of working the head then plunging down on the entire cock would bring a rapid end to the blowjob as the man would cum quickly.

There was no way that Rebecca could accomplish that as large as Gray's cock was which allowed him to enjoy the pleasure build up for longer. What she didn't lack was passion and gusto. Gray had never had someone work so hard. Suckling the head, running her lips up and down the shaft, tonguing his balls. The slurping filled the room as the tiny woman worked herself to a frenzy.

Gray let her work until he knew that she was running out of steam. "Stand up, tiny one," he commanded. Rebecca panted as she leaned back on her heels. Gray helped her to her feet, "It's time."

Rebecca's eyes grew wide, "Mr. Gray. I can't... No, I'm sorry"

TJ smiled, "Okay, tell me why. What changed?"

Rebecca covered her face, "Ummm... it's been a long time since I've... well."

Gray leaned against the desk, "Okay. You haven't seemed to forget how things happen."

She shook her head, "It's not that. It's... fuck this is embarrassing."

TJ stood and wrapped his arms around her, "What is it? Your period? Cold feet? Talk to me."

Rebecca hid her face in his chest, "I haven't shaved in weeks. There, I said it."

TJ pushed her back and held her at arm's length as he looked in her eyes, "Really? That's all it is?"

Her face was a dark red as the blush crept up her cheeks. "It's embarrassing, it's... it's..."

TJ leaned in and kissed her head, "It's normal. Take off your pants Rebecca."

She looked like a deer in the headlights. "It's disgusting, barbaric, it's..."

TJ put his finger to her lips, "Shhhh, who told you that? The same asshole that told you there was something wrong with your breasts and nipples?"

Her eyes teared up, "Yes."

TJ smiled, "Well, after I fuck you give me their name and I'll go kick their ass for you. Now, take off your pants."

Rebecca's arms were shaking as she undid her pants and slid them down her narrow hips. Her underwear came next. She blushed again, "See?! Disgusting!"

In response TJ picked her up and sat her on the edge of the desk and bent to one knee as he opened her thighs/

Rebecca screamed and tried to close her legs, "What are you doing? I haven't douched, it's disgusting."

Gray winked at her as his tongue licked between her folds and flicked at her clit, "Another lie. You are a beautiful, sexy, sensual woman and you taste amazing." He licked her again, slipping his tongue past her folds. Rebecca let out a low moan as his tongue began to fuck in and out of her tight slit. Her entire body shivered as he moved to pull her large clit between his lips and let his tongue dance over it.