The Gray Man Ch. 36 - Olivia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaah! aah! ahhh!," she screamed almost like he was hurting her but not quite. She knew he liked it, he smiled as his cock thickened, hardened, throbbed inside of her.

"Maven, you are a good little slut. That pussy is tight, you'd think that limp dick ex husband never fucked you." he growled which caused her to arch her back in pleasure.

The huge cock began to slide in and out of her dripping pussy. Slowly, at first, he continued to thrust in and out of her. Then, he began to thrust harder and faster. She could see the cords of his neck muscles tense as he fucked her, his ass tightening with each plunge. She could feel his chest hair ticking your breasts. Her face was buried in his shoulder; she could smell the light fragrance of his aftershave.

He began pumping his massive meat inside her. Stroke after stroke, he buried his cock deeper. It was all she could do to resist screaming at the top of her lungs. His thrusts decreased in intensity. Rather than long, hard plunges, he only slightly moved his dick in her pussy. Unconsciously, she raised her legs high in the air to allow his cock full access to her cunt.

"Good girl, slut, I'm going to cum in you so deep. Don't fight it. You know you want it. Just let it go, Maven," he taunted.

He increased his thrusts again. Faster and faster, he drove his manhood deep into her. The fire between her legs had come again, but this time she didn't fight it. She surrendered completely to her attacker as he continued to rape her.

Finally, when she thought she couldn't take any more, she felt his pelvis rubbing against her. Each time he entered her, he made sure to grind up against her so she could feel every inch of him. The sound of her moaning mingled with his as his balls slap her ass with each thrust.

She couldn't stop the animalistic grunts and groans that fought their way out of her mouth each time he sank into her. She tried desperately to resist the passion that was building up inside her but it was clear that her body was enjoying every second of her rape.

It was then that he suddenly pulled out of her and to her surprise she felt a slight twinge of regret at the absence of his cock. She looked over her shoulder and she could see his hands stroking the length of the monster as it glistened with her juices. She was confused as to why he stopped fucking her.

Sensing his victory over her spirit, he grabbed her left hand and placed it around his shaft. She could barely fit her hand around it. He moved directly in front of her again and it was clear that he wanted her to guide his cock back into her pussy.

She couldn't believe she was giving into her rapist but the heat from his throbbing steel cock was so intoxicating. Her pussy was sizzling with desire and it was like a gravitational pull was drawing the mushroom tip of his huge prick ever closer to her snatch. Her hand was trembling as she tugged his cock and brought the head to the entrance of her dripping cunt.

"You know you want this big dick inside of you, slut. Stop wasting time fighting it." He whispered in her ear. She was his slut now and they both knew it. She brought the tip of his cock to her warm slit and moaned as it began to sink inside her. He didn't move forward as she hoped he would. He was going to make her ok for it. She had to surrender all of herself to him completely.

Once a quarter of his cock was inside her she removed her hand and took his entire length deep into her hole. It was like he'd grown even bigger this time as her walls were stretched to capacity by his monstrous cocke. He took his time building up speed, slowly sliding back and forth, until she couldn't take it anymore and he started slamming the length of his hardness down into her pussy, her body smacking against his muscular waist as she threw her head from side to side with lust.

"I knew you'd be a good fuck. I'm going to teach you how to respect the power of a big cock."

With that he grabbed her thighs and jackhammered his magnificent steel hard shaft deep inside her, causing her body to jerk forward in a matching rhythm to each of his thrusts, relinquishing all free will to him. She wanted him to fuck all resistance out of her.

He began to pick up the pace even faster she found herself moaning as he plowed into her. There was nothing loving or gentle about what he was doing her, he was giving her the hard brutal fucking that she'd yearned for all of her life.

He claimed her pussy as his own. He was fucking her like she was a common animal and she was completely powerless to stop him. He displayed that power, as he continued beast fucking her. She was in bliss, too far gone now to ever turn back.

He ground his taught hips against her and began moving his cock in a circle, hitting her clit at just the right angle and causing her to gasp with delight.

"Oh fuck yessss." she purred. "Just like that...yessssss." she moaned.

She wanted more and more of him inside her. She was consumed by the thought of what he was doing to her, she was more turned on than she'd ever been in her entire life.

"Ooooo God, so fucking good!" she moaned again before she bit her lip. She looked between her wide-spread legs at the man fucking her. The thought was completely impossible but it was happening!

He worked her pussy long and hard with his massive prick and it was having an effect. She was beginning to lose control. She knew that she had fallen prey to his beautiful massive cock. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she was fucked like never before!

Her ravaged pussy milked his cock and with each thrust. Suddenly, without warning, she felt her thighs and legs tighten and then, her vagina was tightening on his enlarged cock and she was heading over the edge into a shattering orgasm.

Her fists clenched, her teeth locked and her pussy clenched as she thrashed around and felt the warm waves of ecstasy overtake her. A thundering orgasm caused her whole body to shake! She screamed as he continued to hold her tight against him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed, and arched her back.

Olivia's eyes began to see lights and strange colors -- red flashing in her brain and then blues and red again- mingling with the electric shocks that her body was experiencing!

Her mental lapse was broken and she was returned to reality by the sound of his gruff masculine voice. "I'm going to cum inside you, you dirty whore." he said between clenched teeth. He grabbed onto her hips, moving her against his cock.

He kept pounding away looking into her eyes as he was getting ready to cum. She continued wiggling with a rhythm that matched his, accepting his cock inside her and the inevitable fact that he was going to cum inside her.

He looked into her eyes glaringly as he shot his cum inside her. His penis erupted inside her pussy! The first couple of pulses of his sperm shot deep inside her. String after string of hot sperm bathed her vagina!

Olivia could feel him pump his milky seed deep inside her. He kept working his cock within her until every bit of the thick white goo was blasted inside of her pussy.

As his orgasm subsided, he kept his cock inside her for several minutes, making sure very little cum dripped out and down her thigh. Finally, he pulled out.

Her legs were trembling in the aftermath of his assault on her pussy. Lightheaded, she took a deep breath.

He then stood up, some cum was still dripping from the head of his cock. He was standing directly over her surveying his captured prey and enjoying the power that he had over her.

She was covered in cum from her head down to pussy. She had just been used for cheap degrading sex by this beast of a man.

She looked up at him, "Stay tonight?"

TJ smiled, "Are you sure you want to see the papers tomorrow if The Maven spent the night with a common soldier?"

Olivia reached down to her pussy and scooped up some of the cum, sucked her finger clean and stood up and reached for her clutch. She took out a phone and moved close to Gray's cock and took a picture of his cum covered semi erect cock.

TJ laughed, "What are you doing?"

She turned the phone around and showed him the picture with the following text, "Just thought I'd let you know that I didn't have to buy an artificial cock like you bought Paige fake tits. Have a good rest of your night, prick."