The Gray Man Ch. 44 - Bianca

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TJ nodded, "You may, pet."

Ana untied the drawstring on his pants and slowly pulled them over his hips. Matt and Bianca watched as the huge cock started to come into view. Ana kept pulling, as more and more of TJ's huge prick became visible. Finally, he stepped out of his pants, revealing his cock that was larger soft than anything Bianca had ever seen while erect.

"Holy fuck!!" Bianca whispered. "I've never seen anything like it. How big does it get when it's hard?"

Even while fully hard, Matt's cock was barely bigger than his thumb and still looked like a little boy cock compared to TJ's massive soft prick. Even though Matt's small frame his penis looked small. TJ's cock would have looked huge on a man 6 inches taller than he was.

Matt's mouth hung open, as he realized his best hardon, even helped by viagra, was dwarfed by the weapon swinging between TJ's legs and looked half as long and half as thick. TJ's lemon-sized balls also looked large and imposing as his cock swung around them, and were so much bigger than Matt's little boy balls. The shame he was feeling caused his dick to shrink even more and his balls retracted.

.

"Only one way to find out," TJ said cockily. "Why don't you join Ana after you undress." Bianca had been so stunned by Matt's fall and the following events she still stood in her low heels and a clingy sun dress.

She fished into her husband's pants and pulled out a flask, popped the cork and did a shot of tequila as she told her husband to stand up. With shame, Matt slowly rose to his feet as his wife turned around, "You lost the bet, you show our host what he won."

Matt blushed as he unzipped his wife's dress and slipped it from her tanned shoulders. Her long dark curly hair cascading around her shoulders. Next he unclasped the three hook bra that freed her 40 Double D tits that were still surprisingly firm for a woman in her 40's. The white skin of her breasts contrasted with the very suntan skin that surrounded them.

Next came the G string. Matt hooked his thumbs in the sides and pulled them over her rotund ass and down her thighs. He whispered, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry."

Bianca turned on her husband, "Don't be sorry. You said yourself you know that I fuck to gain clients, tonight you get to watch."

TJ snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor next to Ana. Bianca scurried away from her husband at the sound of the snap.

Matt couldn't believe that this arrogant prick could snap his fingers and make the self proclaimed Queen of Bitches obey. There was no argument, no protest, no last word, Bianca immediately obeyed TJ's command, walked to where Ana knelt and joined her.

Now Gray had both girls on their knees in front of his huge prick. Bianca had indeed fucked many men and more than a few women during her life. She'd fucked tall guys and short guys, old guys and young guys, fat guys and skinny guys. But in all of her slutty adventures, they had never before encountered anything like this.

Bianca gawked at Gray's pornstar-sized cock. Bianca couldn't help notice that even while fully soft, Gray's was so much bigger and thicker than Matt's at his hardest. Ana had also seen her fair share of dicks before, but was always amazed at the size and beauty of her Master's cock and large balls that swung underneath.

Ana reached out both hands to feel Gray's mighty python. Bianca did the same, and pretty soon, both sexy senior babes had both of their hands on the muscular Ranger's horse-hung dick. Even with four hands on it, Gray's cock still had room to spare, and it started growing as Ana and Bianca caressed it. As Gray looked down, his familiar smirk returned as the two women were completely entranced and captivated by his cock. His smirk grew as he glanced at Matt who was also mesmerized by his giant and rapidly growing dick.

At this point in the night, neither Matt nor Bianca had yet seen Gray's massive cock fully erect. The Shey-Sniders couldn't believe their eyes as it grew longer, thicker, harder, and more massive.

Overwhelmed with lust, Ana and Bianca both leaned and started kissing Gray's dick and bathing it with their tongues. Almost uncontrollably, both of them started worshiping it like it was their last meal, voraciously kissing and sucking on his mighty and growing shaft.

Matt couldn't stop staring as his wife and the exotic Indian woman both made love to Gray's colossal shaft. It had already looked like a fat sausage swinging between Gray's legs fully soft, but now his massive prick looked like a police billy club pointing to the sky. It was easily thicker and longer than any cock that Matt or Bianca had ever seen.

As Matt looked on, the girls couldn't get enough of Gray's porn-star-sized shaft. They took turns trying to take as much as they could. Bianca watched amazed as Ana opened her throat to receive the massive intruder. Bianca tried but she could only swallow a few inches. So instead of swallowing it whole, they made out with each other on the colossal head of Gray's dick, licked along the sides, and worshipped Gray's mighty, lemon-sized balls.

"Why don't you come over here and drop to your knees like your wife?" Gray asked.

Matt's penis throbbed but he still didn't know how to respond.

TJ laughed, "Don't just jerk off like a little boy--you should join the fun!"

Matt froze and was unsure of what to do. Part of him wanted to get closer to the sexy women and maybe even feel up Ana's gorgeous body. But another part of him wanted to get closer to Gray's mighty spear. He'd never had a gay thought before in his life but he couldn't help be captivated by Gray's meaty and mighty cock.

Torn and confused, Matt slowly lifted himself off the chair and moved closer to Gray and the two womens. As he drew closer, Gray pulled his dick away from Bianca and Ana momentarily to line it up next to Matt's.

All four sets of eyes soaked in the shocking comparison. Fully hard and erect, Gray's massive manhood was close to ten thick inches, jutting out like a baseball bat over his man-sized balls. Matt's rock-hard boy penis was just shy of five inches--less than half Gray's length and easily less than half as thick.

"Answer me, why is your dick so hard, boy?" Gray's voice dropped into that low growl that made people weak. "It's pathetic and small just like you, but it's dripping precum. I don't think it's about the women is it? Are you getting off on seeing my cock, or the idea that I am going to forever ruin your wife and it's your fault.

Bianca turned to her husband, "What is it Matthew, do you want to suck on a real man's cock?" she continued. "You want to drop to your knees and join your wife worshiping her new god?"

Matt had no retort to what Bianca was saying. His boydick was leaking as he was belittled and taunted by the horse-hung beast of a man. Matt was somehow more turned on than he had ever been before.

As Gray softly touched Matt's shoulders--applying just the smallest amount of pressure--the small man slowly dropped to his knees, right next to his wife.

Matt was now face-to-face with Gray's massive shaft. TJ shook his head, "Sorry stud, I don't swing that way, you just have to watch and learn tonight."

Matt was actually jealous as he watched Gray look at his wife, "Open up, bitch," Gray said, as he slapped his massive cock against Bianca's face. The slap felt huge and heavy, yet Bianca was compelled to obey Gray's command.

Matt felt his little boy penis throb as he watched Gray shove more and more of his dick into his wife's mouth. She was gasping and drooling, gagging and coughing but the monster never let up. Matt felt the precum drip out of his cock like a faucet.

TJ thought for sure Matt was going to join in, so he moved away and pulled Bianca along with him as Ana pulled out her phone and began to take pictures, making sure that no flash was being used. For the next few minutes, Bianca took more and more of TJ's dick, working to swallow every inch. The socialite started to sweat and felt Gray's cock stretching out her throat, but she was determined to please the beast.

Ana had put the phone down after one last picture and started to applaud as finally, Bianca welcomed all almost ten inches of TJ's prick into her throat.

TJ chuckled as he held Bianca onto his cock cutting off her air completely, "Damn, bitch -- not many have ever taken all of it on their first try. I'm impressed." Gray laughed as he pulled all the way out of Bianca's throat, leaving her spitting and gasping. Unrelenting, he slapped her face with his dick, then shoved the beast back into her throat.

Gray started plowing Bianca's throat to test her limits. As the huge prick sawed in and out of her throat with incredible force, Bianca still kept up with him, greedily welcoming every inch of Gray's shaft into her virgin throat.

Ana watched on, bemused at her Master's handling of The Bitch. She took a few more pictures and then walked over to Matt. She beckoned him with her finger and had him follow her to the bedroom. As they walked she whispered, "Trust me, Master will have her in here soon, begging to be used, to be ruined by his massive cock. Now be a good boy and lay down here on the floor." She pointed to a comforter that had been doubled over, "See, I even made you a nice bed."

Matt was still in a state of shock as he obeyed the Punjabi princess. When Matt laid down, Ana straddled his face and lowered her asshole to his mouth. Matt had never eaten ass before but between the Tequila and the erotic nature of the day he buried his tongue into her brown star. Ana purred, "At least your tongue is useful," she said as she abused my mouth. "Your cock is so much smaller than TJ's."

Matt was almost delirious as this exotic beauty insulted his manhood as he tongue fucked her ass. His 4 1/2 inch penis bounced at full mast in front of her. He moaned in frustration as he thought she might jerk him off, instead she flicked it with her finger and giggled.

Matt tried to look around Ana as he heard a muffled grunt and heard the mattress groan. Gray had picked up his wife and carried her into the bedroom and threw her into the middle of the bed. The next sounds in the room could have almost broken glass. "FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" Bianca screamed out. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Gray had buried the full length of his cock into Bianca in one thrust. He held his cock deep in her as she groaned and ground her hips against him. Ana purred as Matt tongue fucked her ass. "You should see this, Master's huge thick cock covered in her white cream. Oh yes, she already creamed on his amazing cock." She flicked Matt's cock, "I bet you'd cream too if Master slid his cock up your ass."

Ana laughed as Matt's penis twitched and a little spurt of pre cum dribbled out.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Bianca panted as TJ started thrusting. "You're so fucking big. YOURE SO FUCKING HUGE!"

Ana at this point picked up the pace fucking Matt's face with her ass and pussy. She almost tried to thrust her clit inside me by making me lick it. She continued to berate him, "Come on, you useless piece of shit," she said as she ground against him, "Make me cum."

As MattI licked ever faster, TJ too put everything that he had into Bianca--and he had a lot of it. For the next 20 minutes, he slammed his huge prick into her at every possible angle: missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy style, and wheelbarrow.

After 5 minutes Bianca crawled off of Matt frustrated at his performance, "Your tongue is as worthless as that penis you have."

TJ laughed, barely out of breath, which surprised Matt given the pounding that he had been giving his wife. "Ana, cum for your Master."

Ana threw her head back, her long hair cascaded down her back as she started to cum with a low growl and moan. Her back arched as the orgasm shook its way through her body.

Bianca lost count of how many times she had cum. She stopped counting when one just crashed into another. She had never had more than one, and most of those were with her rubbing her own clit as a dick thrust into her. Not with this beast though. His cock took complete ownership of her pleasure.

On more than one occasion she made Matt wince with the power of her screams.

Gray looked at Ana and winked, which caused her to shudder to another orgasm. This was her signal to get the phone and start recording.

Gray pulled his cock from Bianca as her sweat covered body trembled, "Now it's my turn, bitch," he growled, "Time to make you my bitch."

Bianca uttered a guttural moan as he rolled onto his back and pulled Bianca on top. She grabbed his thick cock, positioned herself over it in the cowgirl position and drove herself onto the monster. As TJ's towering cock drove in and out of her, "Jesus, yes, give it to me. Ruin me, own my pussy." she shouted as it started going down.

Gray let her ride for a few minutes before he flipped her over and slid into her again as she lay face down on the bed, his huge cock looked like a tripod as he straddled her legs. For a minute Bianca was terrified he was going to slide the beast into her ass.

TJ continued to fuck Bianca. The beast put on a clinic in how to fuck. He flipped her over again, wrapped her legs around his waist and picked her up and carried her to the dresser, his huge prick still inside of her as she wrapped her arms around her neck. He fucked her in front of the mirror before moving her over to the chair. Then he started fucking her in midair before taking her over to the window and spread-eagling her for anyone outside to see. As Ana took pictures and Matt I looked on, TJ just kept dominating Bianca into submission. She had orgasm after orgasm--screaming TJ's name at the top of her lungs each time.

Finally TJ put her down and withdrew his massive manhood. This was the moment. Bianca and Ana slid again to the floor to their knees and eagerly waited for TJ's cum. His cock looked larger than life and had potentially grown to almost 10 inches.

With the roar of a lion, TJ erupted and started showering the women with cum. Shot after shot fired out, hitting Ana in the face, then Bianca in the face, and landing on her massive tits. The ropes of cum shot into their eyes, open mouths, and hair. The two women eagerly accepted being marked by the King.

Ana and Bianca tried to get as much of TJ's cum in their mouths as they could, savoring its rich and sweet flavor. TJ's balls had produced more cum than either Matt or Bianca had ever seen before. And his seeming hours long orgasm that showered them in cum cemented the fact that he had just broken The Bitch Queen and her husband into submission.

Thinking they were done Matt finally relaxed until TJ motioned, "Time to fuck your wife." The idea of sliding his penis into the sloppy seconds made Matt's stomach flip. TJ looked at Bianca, "On your back, bitch." Bianca started to move to the bed and TJ grabbed her by the hair, "That's where I sleep, I don't want his cum anywhere near that." He slapped her in the face with his cock as she moved to the folded up comforter.

TJ snapped his fingers and Matt moved between his wife's legs.

10 seconds later Bianca groaned, "Is it in yet?"

"What do you mean?" Matt whined. My cock was buried to the hilt.

"I can't feel it at all."

Sure enough, Bianca's vagina felt massive. He wiggled his hips to find an angle so that his penis could touch the side of it and get any friction. But even touching the side of Bianca's vagina did him in. After thirty seconds of "fucking" her, his penis erupted inside of her.

TJ, Bianca, and Ana laughed. They had all seen him orgasm as Bianca felt nothing. And TJ had been pounding her for an astonishing 45 minutes without cumming--not to mention the two-girl blowjob they gave him.

Bianca stretched like a cat before she purred, "This may seem inappropriate and it's something I've never shared with any of my lovers. Some of my friends and I have our own wager. 20 of us put $1,000 a year into a pot and the one that bags the biggest cock of the year takes it all."

TJ shared a smirk with Ana before Bianca continued, "Can I get a picture with your cock, Sir?"

TJ nodded, "Without my face, sure." Bianca crawled to where TJ stood as Ana once again picked up her phone. Bianca knelt, still covered in cum as she held TJ's still semi hard cock with two hands. Ana snapped a couple of pictures before Bianca crawled behind Gray and between his legs, she knelt and draped his cock over her shoulder and smiled as Ana snapped multiple pictures.

Bianca crawled away then stood to retrieve her phone. The two phones connected by bluetooth as Ana shared the pictures with Bianca, while at the same time pulling some of the other pics from her folder.

Matt finally had the courage to stand, "We should be going."

As he started to walk by Gray, he felt a hand on his chest. "The bet was for one night, the night is still young. I have free use of the bitch until morning. Get comfortable."

Matt's ego had taken a beating the past few days, and a man can only take so much before he breaks. He turned his rage on his wife, "Fucking slut," he screamed, "fucking anyone who comes along just for business. Bullshit, I saw it tonight, you are nothing but a cheap whore."

Bianca laughed at him, "As you also saw tonight sometime a woman needs to be fucked by a real man with a real cock - not a pathetic loser. Tell them Matthew, tell them that you lasted as long tonight as you usually do. We measure sex not with passion, but seconds. Fucking SECONDS."

As the heated exchange between Matt and Bianca escalated to a crescendo of anger and frustration, Matt's ego finally shattered like fragile glass under the weight of his own pride. With a roar of rage, he lunged at his wife, his words dripping with venom as he unleashed a torrent of curses.

Matt had miscalculated every move since they arrived at the resort and found TJ and Ana - this evening was no different. Before he could reach her, TJ stepped in, a towering figure of calm amidst the storm. His eyes locked on Matt as the smaller man skidded to a halt. "Don't make it worse, bitchboy."

Undeterred, Matt made the foolish mistake of taking a swing at TJ, his fist slicing through the air with all the force of his pent-up fury. TJ merely shook his head and smirked as he easily deflected the blow, his eyes narrowed, "Are you sure you want to do this. You may want to rethink your choices."

"I am not a fucking child" screamed Matt in a blind rage as he swung again, his fist aimed squarely at TJ's jaw. But before he could make contact, TJ ducked with lightning speed, his movements fluid and precise. And in one swift motion, he delivered a single, powerful open handed strike to Matt's midsection, the impact knocking the wind from his lungs and sending him crashing to the ground in a gasp of pain.

As Bianca screamed for him to stop, her voice a desperate plea in the chaos, Matt lay on the floor, his body now joined his brain in agony. In that moment, the full weight of his actions crashed down upon him, leaving him reeling with the realization of his own foolishness.

And as TJ stood over him, his expression unreadable, Matt knew that he had met his match in more ways than one. For in the battle of egos and pride, it was clear that some wounds ran deeper than he could ever hope to heal.

TJ looked to Ana, "Secure him, then take the Bitch to the shower so you two can clean up."

After Ana quickly secured Matt's hands and feet Gray dragged him back to his makeshift mattress in the corner as Ana obediently led Bianca away from the chaos, a sense of calm settled over them, cocooning them in a world of their own making. The journey to the large walk-in shower felt like a journey into another realm, where barriers were broken.

As the warm water cascaded over their bodies, washing away the remnants of the evening's turmoil, Bianca found a moment of peace in her exhausting night. It was obvious that Ana was a true submissive which Bianca found fascinating.