The Grayson Waller Training Effect

Story Info
Santana Garrett gets some late night 'training'.
8.3k words
4.5
1.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the wrestlers, promotions, people, places, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own the WWE, NXT or any wrestlers or people etc referenced in this story.

Starring: Grayson Waller (NXT/WWE), Santana Garrett (indies, SHINE, Stardom)

The Grayson Waller Training Effect

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

A late night at the WWE Performance Center, Orlando, Florida in 2022...

"Expecting me to train alongside a bunch of fakes and wannabes?" Grayson Waller, the cocky Australian hunk and Superstar of NXT, spoke to himself as he pushed through the doors to walk into the main training room of the WWE's Performance Center. "I don't fucking think so! I'm gonna get me drills in when no one else can see and steal my shit! And..."

He was about to say more when the sound of the ropes rattling as someone did some running drills were heard. His expression went from confused to angry as he finally saw that, as the lights being on in the room should have indicated, there was actually someone else in the building at this late time. "Oi! OI!!" He yelled, storming towards the ring. "What the bloody Hell do you think you're doing in my ring! During my private workout time!!"

The woman in question came to a stop, putting her hands on her hips as she watched the man enter the ring. She herself not just a former full-time NXT Superstar herself, but the recently hired new female coach and trainer at the Center in Santana Garrett. The long-time indies wrestler and multi-time Champion clad in WWE branded workout gear of a short, sleeveless top that hugged her big, rounded tits and a tight pair of leggings that showed off her juicy backside. The only change compared to her time wrestling including as a roster member was her hair now was a more natural, light blonde compared to the dyed, coloured style.

"Excuse me? First of all, Grayson? You need to calm down." Santana said, seeing his glare. "Secondly? This isn't 'your' ring. Especially since I'm a coach here at the Center, which means I'm technically..."

"Technically this is bullshit!" Waller rudely cut her off. "Nobody shows up at this place at this time, so this means this place is mine! And hold up a fucking minute... You? A coach?? Who even are you anyway? Some indies nobody who got plucked out of nowhere, filling in for someone else!" He mocked.

"The same is Santana Garrett! And I don't appreciate those insults!" Garrett shook her head. "And considering how many Championships I've held in my career compared to you? I think you could easily learn a thing from my classes. If nothing, learning how to control your temper might work wonders for you."

"Oh great... Another bitch wandering into my house with only a fat arse and big pair of tits!" Grayson dared to say, making her jaw drop in shock. "Won some indies shitter belts in worthless places and you fucking think you can teach me something? You?? When the Hell did you even last win a match? Months ago? Years?"

"Oh, I've won plenty! Obviously!" Santana was getting annoyed by his blatant disrespect as she stepped forward. "And you're coming close to making me want to get unprofessional here and give your ass a bit of a kicking! Like I've done before to guys in matches in the past."

"Yeah, right! What? Some creepy fetish site shit, rolling around on some blue mats in some dude's basement?" Waller scoffed at her attempt to stand up to him. "You wouldn't last five fucking minutes against me in a match. Not that the WWE allowed guys against girls for whatever reason..."

"Well, lucky for us there are no officials around and no ref. So no one can tell us not to throw down!" Garrett pointed out, making him raise an eyebrow. "So, how about this? You and I go one on one... And when I whip your butt and teach you and your rude mouth a lesson? You have to take part in every one of my classes and drills for a whole month. No questions asked and no excuses." She said to challenge him with a confident tone.

"Sounds like fucking Hell to me..." Grayson said bluntly. "Wait a second... What do I even get out of this bet?"

"Oh, I don't know. You can think of something if you win. Big if." Garrett, perhaps not thinking clearly after being worked up by his insults, left a blank check for him.

"That so? Well, I..." He started to say before his eyes took a long look over the curvy body of the stunning wrestler-turned-coach. Starting to smile. "Oh, I fucking know what... When I beat you? I get to use you like the hot fucking bitch you are... Pounding you and those big, fitter for porno than as a Superstar, curves of yours right here in this fucking ring!" He decided.

"W-What? Excuse me??" Garrett was outraged, blushing a bit as she stepped back. "I am a married woman! I'm not some..."

"Oh, making fucking excuses now? Fucking figures." He cut her off but stayed smirking as he saw how flustered she was. "Not worth my time anyway with some indies darling who never did shit... And probably should just be fucking on some guy's black coach in an office or being filmed in the back of a van." He said to provoke her.

"That's enough! I'm a professional, not some kind of slut!" Santana said with a glare. "Fine! You're on! That's just more motivation for me to teach you a lesson!" She unwisely agreed. "But no funny business! A regular match, one-on-one, here and now and you respect the pin falls when we kick out or the rope breaks if we use them!"

"...Seriously?" Even he couldn't believe he'd actually lured her into accepting as he grinned again. "Guess this is my fucking lucky night then!" He said, pulling off his top and tossing it out of the ring to show off his muscular upper body. "Ding fucking ding! Let's get this over with and get to a nice late-night shag! Probably the best fucking action you'll ever get!"

"Not gonna happen! And I hope you're ready! Because..." Garrett foolishly talked too much against an underhanded opponent. Waller easily booted her in the stomach to drop her to a knee as she clutched herself. Before using her long, light-coloured hair to haul her right over with a slam down to the canvas. "Owwwww!! H-Hey! That's playing dirty!" She whined, rolling over to her front but gasping again as he used her hair to force her up a bit as he dropped down.

"That's your own bloody fault for picking a fight with me!" Grayson mocked, hauling her over as he positioned himself down to kneel on the mat. Forcing the curvy veteran over his knee to stick her ass out as he held her in place with rather pathetic ease with a hand on her back. "Especially one with no rules and ref!" He said, using his free hand to drive down a hard spank onto her shapely backside making her gasp in shock as well as the sting of pain. "Time to teach the teacher a lesson!" He decided for her, driving his hand down again and the tight clothing doing little to either mask the sting of pain or hide the jiggle from that juicy rump.

"Owww! S-Stop that! Hey!! Owwww!!" Santana glared back, outraged with a blush on her gorgeous face as he humiliated her alongside the far-from-weak spanks to her backside. "This isn't even wrestling! Owwww!" She squirmed fruitlessly as the muscular hunk held her in place to take the spanking. Her hands reached back to try and slap away his but achieved nothing. Just held in place for her ass to be slapped a full ten hard times. "I fucking... Owwww! Moved on from this stuff when I stopped doing custom matches!!"

"Lucky for you this ain't even fucking wrestling! It's sports entertainment, you dumb bitch!" He mocked, grabbing her hair again to force her up to her knees. The long-time indies wrestler managed to take her hand off her ass, having clutched herself from the pain, to try and fire some strikes into his ripped midsection. Barely making him budge an inch as he used the hair to slam her down with a face-first slam into the mat leaving her groaning again. The long ponytail used to drag her over to the ropes, and up to her feet. Just to force her through them as he hooked her arms back against the top rope.

"Ahhhhh! Hey! That's illegal!! Ahhhhhh!!" Garrett whined again as she was stretched back uncomfortably against the hard ring ropes. Her chest pushed out as he pulled back on her arms to press her against that top cable. Her body struggled with her ass sticking out still in the ring against the hunk tugging on her. "Come on! Ahhhhh! Fight... Ahhhh! Fight fair!" She groaned but he just pulled away, humiliating her more to treat her like a playtoy with the benefit of there being no referee or count to stop this.

"I'm not even fucking trying right now! This is too fucking easy!" Waller mocked, letting go of her arms to leave her stuck out before he reached over the ropes. Locking hands under her chin and pulling back, making her arms flair as her hands weakly smacked his grip as he used the basic hold to pull her against the ropes. Her big tits shook deliciously from her struggling as she groaned in pain and shame once again. "And you fucking think you can teach me a thing or two?" He sounded disgusted by the idea. Letting go of the grip and pulling his 'opponent' through the ropes but not out of mercy. Just to yank her right back by the hair, sending the back of her head into the canvas with the toss. "I think I've had enough of messing around though..." He decided for her, not even glancing at her struggling frame as he climbed out of the training ring. "Here comes the real Grayson Waller effect!" He said, getting some distance between himself and the ring.

"Y-You... You're just a rude punk!" Santana wasn't being defeated even while clearly outmatched in size and strength, let alone tactics here. Getting back to her feet, clutching the back of her neck. "Hey! Where did you..." She was about to ask as she turned around. Waller athletically executed a leap, rolling through the gap in the bottom and middle ropes to vault into the ring and instantly springing up. Catching Garrett with his signature version of a leaping Stunner. Dropping her to leave her flat out on the canvas and still not having broken a sweat yet as he sat up.

"That's it? Some fucking hire you were..." Grayson taunted, taking his time to move over and not just pinning her, but borrowing from a fellow Australian up on the main roster as he hooked her legs and made her ass raise up as he stacked up the pin. Pressing his crotch down onto her and intentionally dry humping while counting the fall himself with one hand on her shoulder, the other slapping the canvas for the full one, two and three. "Not even worth having a 'shoeie' for..." He said, moving back and pushing her legs away as he stood up. Taking a moment to further shame her by placing a foot on her chest and raising his own arm in victory as she stayed laid out on the mat. "Now, what was that wager we'd said?" He smirked arrogantly, lifting his foot off so he could reach down, sliding his shorts down.

"Uhhhhh... N-Not fair... You cheated..." Garrett whined in pain, clutching her head before her hands had to reach up to grip his arm, feeling him once again grab her hair and force her up from off her back but only to a kneeling position. When her eyes opened, they went wide when she got his massive, thick and lengthy cock slapped into her face. Gasping from the sight of it before the slap struck her cheek. "Wh-What are you doing?? Are you serious??" She couldn't help but stare, almost going cross-eyed and that look of pure cock-shock indicated that this was the largest slab of man-meat that the married beauty had ever seen.

"Hey, I fucking called my shot..." Waller smugly said, pushing the fat crown against her lips. "You took the bet and lost... You might be a shitty trainer and wrestler but with a body like that? I bet you can at least fuck like a locker room slut..." He said, humiliating her with both his insults and working his hardening dick against her stunning features.

"I am not! I'm not some kind of s-slut!" She objected, trying to struggle again from his tight grip but he held her in place. "OK! OK, fine! I lost! I lost, damn it!" Garrett sighed, looking up. "Just don't be so frigging rough with me! I'll... I'll let you fuck me." She agreed, her eyes glancing at his shaft again.

"Well? What the fuck are you waiting for, you thick-bodied slut?" Grayson smirked, keeping his dick at her lips. "Open up and let's see how you earned your way into this trainer's job!"

"I didn't... MMMMMPHHH!!" Although she gave her consent to be used even after being squashed in a short match, she still glared with outrage when he shoved his fat cock between her lips to silence her excuses. The contrast between them was clear as she groaned around his dick while he let out a sinful moan of approval. Getting to enjoy the warmth and dampness of the beauty who had won countless titles across the indies, and no doubt fuelling his dirty talk about her with how good her mouth felt already. Leaving her having to deal with such a huge size making her lips stretch wide but accepting her end of the bet she'd foolishly made. Lifting her head back, finding she could only go until the crown was still between her lips thanks to his grip on her hair, before she shifted forward to start sucking on his big cock.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh..." She groaned around his dick as the former full-time NXT Superstar sucked away on the current roster member's thickness. Staring up with a clear blush, ashamed at having to blow him under such lewd circumstances but going through with the bet. Easing her mouth up and down along that vast size as she used a smooth motion to take him in nicely deep. Giving a sign that she wasn't just experienced with being around the wrestling business with this kind of oral talent. "Mmmmm! Mmmmmphhh... Shhhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmm..." Her hands held his thighs for support as her head was allowed to work freely along that length. His hold on her ponytail is more for a show of dominance over the woman he's defeated and now is claiming as a living prize. Her saliva getting applied onto his prick as she pumped along him with her tits jiggling just a little from the steady motion to give him an extra treat to stare down at.

"Mmmmm! Fucking nice... You've got a hot fucking mouth there, teacher! Mmmm! Nice and fucking wet, like a fucking porn star..." Backhanded compliments came from the Australian hunk as he enjoyed this red hot blowjob from the busty American. Watching his inches vanish up into her slurping mouth before quickly reappearing and despite her earlier protests, he didn't even need to pump once between those full, soft lips of hers. "Ahhhhh... Maybe this is a better bleeding job for you than trying to coach someone like me! Mmmmm... A career as a fluffer on a porn set might be better work for you!" He mocked as he groaned out. Clearly loving how damp and soothing her oral hole was, but revelling in the moment to get a piece of this stunner. Showing off his own talents to handle such a superb dose of head from a stunning beauty. "I mean, come on, with tits like these? You're fucking built to drain dicks!" He added, finally letting go of her hair just so he could reach down and making her groan around his prick when he yanked up her workout top to expose those large, rounded tits of hers while she kept sucking his dick.

"Mmmmmphh! MMMMM... Mmmmmphhh... Shhhhlllkkkk..." The former Wonder of Stardom Champion was moaning lightly around his prick now as the fingers of the stud standing in front of her dug into her rack. Squeezing the more than ample flesh as it jiggled around his digits as notably, the nipples were now hard, topping those mounds as he felt her up to treat her even more like just property. "Mmmmmphh... Shhhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmmphhh! MMMMM..." Her ponytail now swung freely as she bobbed along his rod to push down deep. Layering his dick with spit as it started to drip off her chin. Filling her mouth up deeply as she stared up with that conflicted expression to show shame at having to blow a man she's not even married to, let alone one who should be following her orders being a coach at the Performance Center he trains at.

"Mmmmm! Yeah, get it fucking deep! Hot fucking slut! Mmmmm! Bet you're one of those freaky chicks! Loves going wild on a big fucking dick like this!" The words from the former Australian Survivor contestant were more to keep mocking her than acting like any encouragement. Enjoying himself by groping her tits as the saliva dripped from off her chin and his big dick, starting to leave a shine across her mounds. His dirty talk was broken up by his own loud, shameless moans as he was all too happy to get sucked off in the middle of the supposedly sacred wrestling ring. "Mmmmm! Fucking slut! Take all that bloody dick right deep into you! Blow me... Mmmmm! Like I fucking bet you sucked off all the carny promoters in the bingo halls you're more used to performing in! Mmmmm!" He showed off his ego with constant disrespect despite how amazing her mouth felt to keep his moans going as she sucked up and down. Her stunning features smoothly slid down his shaft before easing back up to the halfway point and moving back in while she groaned away around his manhood.

"MMMMMMPHHH... GAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK!!" Her eyes went wide again, taking in a lot more cock than she was used to when his bell-end connected with the back of her soothing oral cavern. Unfortunately for her, she didn't get the chance to lift away when he grabbed her hair again. Shoving that beautiful face right into his crotch, pressing her chin into his balls as his length went from just stuffing her mouth to invading her throat. A sinful bulge was seen from her as she wasn't just humiliated from this position, but shaming herself without thinking it over when she balled her fists up. Fruitlessly hitting his legs as she gagged around his dick and was kept shoved down into his crotch. "GAAAAAAAAAAAH! HHHHHRRRKKKK! GAAAAAAHHH!!" Staring up as she choked as her eyes begged for mercy but couldn't even shove away as he groaned out loudly. He kept her held right down as the saliva splattered around from her gags, further dripping down his crotch and along her neck to coat her tits some more.

"MMMMM! Now obviously I get plenty of pussy, especially the easy pickings around here! MMMM... But I bet this feels even better than one of those fleshlights you hear about! MMMMM..." The cocky stud still had a wide grin on his handsome features as he stared down. Showing no sympathy for the woman he'd easily beaten in a sham of a match and now treated her like his personal fuck toy. He kept her choking away all over his dick as he stuffed her throat fuller than even her husband could ever reach in her mouth. He only needed to grip her long, blonde locks as his other hand enjoyed another quick grope at her huge tits. "MMMM... What's the matter, slut? Can't handle a real man's dick for once? MMMM! Maybe I need to be the one teaching you, huh? MMMM!" He teased, before pulling her head up from his cock to allow her to loudly gasp out. Shaming her once again as he used the head of his cock to slap her cheek a couple of times. Smearing that saliva onto her skin while she panted out and clutched at her burning throat.

"I n-nearly passed out!" Santana groaned in shame and pain as she stared up. "I told you not to be so rough with me!"

"And I forgot to give a shit!" Grayson rudely told her in a blunt tone. Making her gasp again as

he used a grip on the hair to force her up and off the canvas, leading her over to the ropes at the side of the ring he'd used before during their brief, one-sided contest. "You're my fucking prize, and I'll do whatever I fucking want to you!"

daxg2001
daxg2001
822 Followers