The Grayson Waller Training Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"H-Hey! What are you doing now??" Garrett demanded as she was pushed through the ropes to lean through the gap between the top and middle ones. Pulled back to hook her arms around the top cable to leave her exposed tits sticking out. "A-Are you sure some head isn't enough for you?" She looked back over her shoulder, biting her lower lip when her workout pants were yanked down. Exposing her thick, tanned backside that appeared a hint reddened from the round of spanks she'd endured earlier on.

"Might be enough to finish off that loser you're married to or the other losers around here in NXT..." Waller claimed, making her legs spread as he moved up behind her. "But a real Superstar like me needs more than ever your whore mouth to satisfy me!" He said as he lined his rod up with her entrance that, despite her mind knowing how wrong this all was, couldn't help but be aroused by this all to a degree.

"I told you! I'm not a... OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" Her head tilted back as the former Impact Wrestling, AEW and NXT starlet felt that thick cock pushing into her wet, tight snatch. Unable even to think about the risks of being taken bareback, let alone cheating on her husband or the out-in-the-open element of this encounter. Just feeling her tightness being spread open, which further showed how she and that stunning body aren't used to a dick of this vast size. Her mouth opened in a mix of shock and forming pleasure as his length began to pump in and out of her box. Already making her jolt through the ropes as her tits started to bounce from the force of his stiff rhythm. "OH FUCK... MMMMM! FUCK... That's fucking big! AHHHHH! Hey! E-Easy now! I'm not... OOOOOOOH!" She tried to protest but just found herself moaning even more as she stared back to watch the man not even that much younger than himself having his wicked away with her stunning body.

"What, never seen one as big as I'm packing? MMMMM... Heard that plenty of times before, slut!" He mocked. Once again showing no respect despite how good, and clearly so from those loud moans escaping him, her snatch felt wrapped around his dick. The growing dampness in her twat and all her saliva coating his prick allowed for that smooth entry and a good thing, considering the stiff pace he was using to take her from behind. Fucking her through the ring ropes as her ass was sticking out towards him. "MMMM... Feels like you're fucking built for it though, bitch! AHHHHH... Maybe you go out chasing cocks from studs like me after you've done teaching the wannabes around here jack shit? MMMM... Not that any fucking guy is on my level around here, especially when it comes to this!" He continued to rant and show off his arrogance in between those firm, deep pumps into her slot. Showing off his own porn star ability as he drove in with a nice machine-like pace. Able to go from handling being balls deep in her pleasurable throat to looking to do the same to this hole as well.

"OH FUCK! No! I never! AHHHHH! I'd never... MMMMM! Do anything l-like this! AHHHHH!" The former NWA World Women's Champion groaned with pleasure as well as the shame of his ongoing insults about her. Sweat formed across her exposed body and that stunning face as she kept her gaze locked over her shoulder at him. Her big tits jiggled out as she was bent in position and tellingly wasn't even making a movement to free herself from being strung up like a trophy as she took this fucking. "AHHHHH FUCK! I'm not a slut! Not a whore! MMMMMM! I'm only... AHHHHH! F-Fucking you because you beat me! OOOOOOOOH..." She moaned as she felt his inches sliding in deeper. She might not be used to a length this big but it was looking more like she was indeed built for a banging like his dirty talk claimed. Her legs obediently spread wide for him to pound her from the back. Leaving her long hair swaying down her back while her hands gripped the ropes to keep herself in position for him.

"MMMMM... Who the fuck are you fooling, teacher? MMMM! This is some great pussy right there... I'm talking stripper work, VIP room escort shit right here! MMMM! Made for fucking!" He said backhandedly, before putting his own palm to work to give her ass a sharp spank. The direct contact meant the crack rang out around the empty Performance Center hall they were using to screw in. Shortly followed by a low groan from her that had a lot more desire to it compared to her struggles during the match they had. "AHHHH... FUCK... And look at all this fat fucking arse you're packing back here! MMMMM! Shaking like a fucking Earthquake here! Made for shaking and showing off while you're working a pole!" He said, slapping her rump again while he drove into her slot nice and deep. Not even showing respect to make direct eye contact with her as the verbal run-downs continued. Just staring at her jiggling cheeks and the disappearing act of his rod ploughing into her snugness.

"UHHHHH! It's not true! AHHHHH! I'm not a fucking slut! AHHHH FUCK! I'm n-not a dirty whore!" The Ocala, Florida beauty claimed as she moaned out loud and clear thanks to the pumps delivered by this hung Aussie hunk. The clap of her thick cheeks hitting his muscular body now rang out along with both of their cries as he nailed her from behind. Shaking happening front and back as her rounded tits shook as she jolted from his pumps, while her booty rippled away with each drive in he sent. "AHHHHH FUCK! And quit spanking me! AHHHHH... D-Didn't you get enough of that during the match? MMMMM..." She whined when, as expected, he just slapped her backside once again to leave her groaning out as now a clear red handprint was forming on her cheek. So even if she didn't allow the man she was actually married to into her now stretched pussy, he'd be able to see she's been willingly cheating on him with this branding across her thick cheek. "I had enough of being... AHHHH FUCK... Treated like this in those damn fetish matches back for the custom sites! UHHHH!" She whined as just mentioning that just fuelled him to slap her rump even more.

"With an arse that size? No way I can't give it what it deserves..." Grayson said, pulling out of her snatch and making her let a shameful in a different way groan as she felt that new empty feeling between her legs.

"I'm n-not... Not a piece of meat..." Santana whined, sounding like she was trying to convince herself as she didn't object as he moved her arms to free her from being around the rope. "I'm not your slut either..."

"How fucking soaking you tell me fucking otherwise, teacher..." Waller mocked, pulling her through the ropes but once again manhandling her, forcing her over to a corner of the ring. Nearly making her stumble as she had to step out of her leggings that had been yanked down as she moved. "I bet you're one of those secret freak chicks! Getting off on me slapping your fat arse! Would explain why you did those creepy custom matches you were going on about before!"

"S-Shup up!!" She snapped, clearly triggered in perhaps more ways than one by that reminder of some shoots and matches in her past. "Just because you're still big and hard, doesn't mean you can just move me around like I'm a fucking toy!" Garrett's objections were being ignored as she was lifted up so her plump butt was resting on the middle turnbuckle. Her legs lifted up after the other and hooked over the middle ropes to leave her spread wide with her pussy open and ready. "Are you even listening to me??" She watched him step in and saw his cock sliding back into her twat, her body reacted on its own as she pulled her top properly up and over her head to toss it back into the ring to her bottoms. Gripping the top cables out from the corner she's now strung in like she was bracing herself for this.

A good thing, as this time it was a full-on hard ram upward into her tight, wet snatch that left them both moaning out. Her big tits started to bounce as she jolted up and then fell back down onto his prick as gravity aided to almost make her ride his shaft as he pumped away. That slap of skin hitting tanned skin mixed in the air with both their cries of delight as more and more of her shame about this was fading away as he got hammered already better than she's ever been in her life. Even as she suffered more humiliation than during any clothed, stretched-out custom wrestling match she's been involved in. Strung up once again like a trophy on a wall as she was stuck in place just to take another hard, deep fucking from a man she should be coaching to be a sports entertainer rather than used like a living sex doll.

"MMMMM! Like I fucking said! This is pussy made for porno! Built... AHHHHH FUCK... Built to be rammed by the biggest, baddest dicks around like I'm packing! MMMMM!" The cocky stud from Sydney, Australia was only now starting to break out into a sweat as he thrust stiff and hard into the busty American. Not satisfied with shaming her so far or just winning that 'squash' match earlier on in the night. He wanted to really rail her hard like the whore he believed she was. Fuelled by feeling how soaking wet her twat was, not resized to the perfect shape to take his dick with such a ramming pace. "MMMMM! You? Fucking teaching me about sports entertainment? MMMMM! That's a fucking joke! The only thing this... MMMMM! SHIT! This slutty fucking pussy can teach me is how to have a good fucking time!" He claimed between shameless moans. His eyes glued down at her shaking titties as his hands moved up again, helping himself to a deep grope of her mounds and keeping her groaning in that mix of pleasure and shame.

"OOOOOOOOH FUCK! It's... MMMMM! It's not true! AHHHHH FUCK! I'm a wrestler! MMMM! I'm a c-coach! AHHHHH..." Sweat coated her face, as she was put through more of a workout here than in any title match during her long career never mind any drills she's conducted being a part of the Performance Center crew. Her stunning, curvy body was held in place in the turnbuckle of the ring with the space to bounce up and down whenever she took a hard thrust. Keeping her long blonde ponytail swinging about as more than a few strands were loose and not just from the repeated tugging done to her. "OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH! MMMMMM!! FUUUUCK!!" She panted out as her eyes were starting to stare through the handsome, grinning features of the man railing her silly to make her appear exactly what he was rudely calling her, even if a part of her mind still denied it. The pressure building inside of her from action easily better than anything she's had before, including from the man she's actually married to, and from a cock easily twice as long and thick (if not more) than anything her holes have had to handle before.

As much as he'd love to just pulverise her more with insults harder than the moves he'd hit onto her earlier on, he put his mouth to even better use. Leaning in as he gripped a breast, inviting himself to further enjoy her stunning body and taking the nipple into his mouth. Moaning into the flesh as he slurped loudly and without any hint of shame. Causing her to groan in delight at the sensation as she took the suck onto her tit. He even threw in a flick of the tongue to attack the hard nipple while her mound still jiggled even in his grip. Her body shifted up and down to take the hard thrusts balls deep into her slot. Only lifting away to suck in a bit of air and switch to the other tit. Showing off even more ability to make anyone think that he could be the one just as suited for a skin flick career with how well he can worship such a fantastic set of tits as hers. Especially as he does so while delivering a hard, quick pace of thrusts to keep her soaking wet but wanting more even if her words still deny it.

The combination of the shameful position she was strung up in, the repeated hard thrusts to stuff her twat full, and now this expertly performed sucking on her tits sent the multi-time former Women's Champion across the indies into another defeat. Her head tilted back as she let out a long, loud moan into the high ceiling of the Performance Center she was being screwed in. Her snatch clamping around his prick, testing him while he still sucked on her breasts, as she came hard around his dick. Leaving questionable evidence of juices dripping down from off his cock and her crotch onto the ring canvas that she'd have to hope would dry out before the morning training sessions began. Worst still, she had no choice but to experience every mind-numbing moment of that intense peak as his thrusts didn't stop while she came. Leaving her fucked through the orgasm not to teach her another lesson, but more so that he could revel in making one of his coaches act like the horny whore he believed she was only good for.

"Mmmmm... And that's really all you can handle?" Grayson mocked, pulling his still rock-hard shaft out of her well-used pussy. "Like I fucking said, slut... Go quit this 'day job' and go sign up for getting fucked in a minivan or on a porno set... It's what you and this fucking built-for-action body of yours are good for!" He said, reaching down to finally unhook her legs from around the ropes.

"N... No! Never..." Even in an exhausted state, Santana was still defiant even after cumming like a filthy whore all over his dick. Shaking her head as she was able to stand against the corner, panting for air. "I'm not... I'm not a slut... I'll never be one..."

"You ain't fooling me, bitch..." Waller just turned her around, making her face the corner before slapping her ass to make her jolt. Pushing her into position to make her bend over and stick that thick backside out while her hands reached out to grip the middle ropes of the ring at each side from the corner. "But let's see if you're as much of a porno slut as I know you are... Because an arse this fucking fat? It's got to be built to be fucking slammed!"

"M-My ass?? My husband doesn't even get to..." Garrett tried to protest, only to find herself gasping out when he pushed the fat crown of his cock not back into her snatch, but into the last of her tight holes to sample to really certify her at least being unfaithful if not being the whore he thinks she is.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH FUUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" A long, loud moan as her blonde-haired head tilted back and her hands firmly gripped the cables as her curvy body tensed up. That fat cock slid in basically dry into her more than shapely rump with only her pussy juices acting like a form of lube as he roughly thrust in. Ensuring her cheeks were shaking even more wildly than the first time he'd taken her from behind or from any spanks. "FUCK... AHHHHH FUCK! GOD!! SO... UHHHH! SO FUCKING BIG! FUCK!!" She yelled out in a mix of pleasure and pain, keeping herself bent over for him as she fucked her against the corner. Her jolts this time making not just her body move back and forth but causing her head to dart into that gap between the turnbuckles. The top of her ponytail brushed into the pad above as her body was made to rock against his motion. An impressive display considering she'd just enjoyed a hard orgasm, even as shame-filled as it was, but was still able to go for some more action as she offered up her stunning backside to be used.

"That's fucking right! MMMM! The biggest, baddest motherfucker in all of fucking NXT!" He quite rightly bragged as he stuffed his fat length into the groaning beauty bent over in front of him. Helping himself to slap her jiggling cheeks again as he worked in and out, loving how her vice-like asshole was clamped around his cock. A display not just of her not being used to a cock of his better-than-porn star size, but that this hole was even off-limits to her own husband. "MMMM! And a fat arse like this is only fucking good... MMMM! FUCK... For taking my big fucking dick! Cheeks made for fucking clapping!" He continued to degrade her even more than his cock was doing with this level of stiff thrusting. Not even giving her any proper time to adjust to being stretched out this way, knowing that if her mouth and snatch are anything to go by this hole will be able to handle this rough action the same way.

"UHHHH! I'm... AHHHHH! Not! AHHHHH FUCK! A fucking... UHHHHH! Whore!! MMMMM!!" The former holder of titles in Shine Wrestling and Stardom panted out her claims but her loud moans and the way she was willingly staying bent over for him to ravage her juicy backside told a different story. Juices dripped down her thighs as she got off on his hard banging without even touching her snatch. Her big tits swayed in time with the jolts her body was doing as she held herself up against the corner. Even shaming herself by her head hanging down, moaning out down to the canvas as she got fucked in this wrestling ring. "OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!! I'm a fucking wrestler! AHHHHH!! A God-damn coach! MMMMM!! Not a... MMMMM FUCK!! A fucking porn star made for... UHHHH!! B-Being butt fucked! AHHHHH FUCK!!" She added to just add to his mocking as she took his big dick nice and deep to make him groan out as she handled more of those thick inches. It only added to his case that she should have retired from wrestling not to train, but to jump into a life of skin flicks and show off this Size Queen level of talent.

"Fucking arsed ass slut! MMMMM! Big booty bitch! MMMM!! This fat arse is fucking squeezing my big bloody dick! You're begging for this, you dirty slut!" He grinned as he pounded in and out of that rear to show exactly how build she was for this hard action. Her plump cheeks, reddened with all the spanks, now crashed into his muscular waist whenever he thrust forward. Another groan from the both of them at this added sensation as he further dominated that already sweat-dripping body of the recently hired WWE Performance Center coach. "Gonna rail you nice and hard like the cheap slut you are! Like the fucking cock-teasing porno bitch you were meant to be!" He mocked while drilling her plump rump. A more than healthy shine of moisture across his desirable body as he rammed in and out of her. Only pulling a few inches out before driving sharply back in to slam his crotch against her booty.

Thoughts about the husband she was willingly cheating on or the long, multiple Championship and international wrestling career she's had were far from her mind now as she groaned deeply like an animal in heat. Her head hanging down perhaps a saving grace to hide the shameful look of pleasure across her face and her eyes rolled upward. Shuddering as she stayed bent over and even moaned out when her juicy rear got spanked in between his hard thrusts. Her mind, weakened by the pleasure, made her thrilled by the spanks instead of reminded of the shame of the less-than-savoury gigs she's taken for fetish-style humiliation matches in the past. His mockery and filthy brand of compliments had already been proven true by her agreeing to suck him off and be fucked in a wrestling ring in the clear open in the first place. But putting herself into an even more lewd level as she started to hit a peak. Not even touching her snatch as she got off on being fucked up the ass as her groans continued. More juices dripped down her shaking inner thighs as her legs began to buckle as the pleasure became too much.

"MMMM... Trying to break my fucking dick off with that far arse!" Grayson said, having to pull out of that backside to leave her asshole gaping open as he slapped her one last time. "If you want my dick so bad, you just needed to ask you mega slut!" He said, reaching over and grabbing her hair again.

"Oh fuck!! Let... At least let me fucking rest!" Santana whined in total defeat as she got pulled

out of the corner, just to be shoved down onto her back onto the canvas. "Oh fuck... My fucking ass... I'm gonna be feeling this for a fucking week now!" She panted as she was sprawled out.

"Not my fucking problem, bitch!" He dropped down, mounting her chest and grabbing her heaving tits. "But you know what is? Putting these big fucking titties of yours to proper use! Giving them what they're only good for!" He said with another cocky smirk.