The Great Amadeus

Story Info
A foursome is punished at the hands of a hypnotist.
4k words
4.42
11.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike was one of those guys who you one just never got used to being around. He was loud, obnoxious, irreverent, and overall unpleasant. This was a problem for Tom. His wife Lisa had a best friend named Kali, and Kali was dating Mike. Despite his subtle hints, Lisa kept trying to arrange couples' dates and outings. This would usually leave Lisa and Kali going on and on, while he would sit there and listen to Mike talk about himself.

Were it just for that, he could handle it. It was so much worse. Mike would yell at the waitress in a restaurant. He'd refuse to tip the taxi driver. Two weekends ago, they'd gone to a comedy show in which Mike's heckling was so over the top, that the comic just gave up. The group ultimately had to leave under the glare of the entire crowd.

In light of all this, Tom was not looking forward to tonight. Of all things, Lisa and Kali had somehow secured tickets to a show called "The Great Amadeus." It was supposed to be some combination of magic and hypnosis with "adult themes." This sounded hideously boring at baseline. Yet, with Mike around, it was almost certain to be infinitely worse.

His wife Lisa was an attractive Brunette. Her B cup breasts were just the right size for her body. She was on the shorter side, but not short. Her hair was long, with just the right amount of wave. She was 24 years old, and they'd gotten married about a year before after they finished college. Her friend Kali on the other hand was drop-dead gorgeous. She had platinum blonde hair, full C-cup breasts, and she was just the perfect amount of tall. Kali was always done up. She would sometimes wear fairly short skirts, and sometimes, the occasional peak up those skirts was all that kept Tom going when Mike would go in to one of his rambles.

As they left for the evening, Tom put the car in to drive. Lisa was talking about something related to work. He was nodding as if paying attention, instead of course focusing back and forth on the road and between his own apprehension about the evening. When they arrived at Mike's home, Lisa jumped out of the car before he could say anything. She hugged Kali, who had come out the door with Mike close behind. The two women then jumped in to the back seat together. This of course left the front open for Mike.

"How are ya?" said Tom politely as he backed out of the driveway.

"Man, can you believe this shit," said Mike, almost as if on cue with Tom's worst fears, "a fucking hypnotist huh."

Tom nodded, "well maybe it'll be better than it sounds."

Mike let out an almost inappropriately boisterous laugh. "Oh yeah, it'll be great. Maybe he'll hypnotize my balls."

The girls were already deep in conversation in the back seat, leaving him to fend for himself. Mike went on and on about how magic and hypnosis was stupid. They were all fakes. Only idiots wanted to see them. Tom probably would have agreed with Mike if he hadn't presented his case so obnoxiously. Nevertheless, they were the idiots in the end who had paid to see the show.

They arrived at a small theater downtown. It was set-up like an auditorium, with seats progressively rising away from the stage. Overall, it probably held around 500 people. They sat toward the back. This suited Tom well enough. Of course, Mike was still going on and on at the top of his lungs. Tom noticed obvious glares from other patrons, but this seemed to have no impact.

He put Mike out of his mind to the best of his ability and looked over at the women. Lisa was in a nice pair of jeans, with a low cut crop top. She had a hint of cleavage that looked just right. Kali was in a short skirt and a tight tank top. It looked like she probably wasn't wearing a bra. This would have been one of those outfits that Tom might have enjoyed, except that she was sitting in such a way that he couldn't look without being too obvious.

Mike stopped for a brief moment as Tom looked over. "Hey," he suddenly yelled, "don't look at my girl!"

Both women glared at Tom. Lisa looked just a little bit angry. Tom started to mumble something about getting ready to say something to his own wife when Mike interjected, "Ah, I'm just fucking with you. Kali's in to alpha men." Kali seemed oddly unbothered by this comment, and Tom had the not so subtle feeling that he had just been insulted.

Before he had time to react however, the lights went down. A figure in a top hat and tuxedo walked out on to the stage. He couldn't quite make out specific expressions on his face, but then he noticed a video monitor that hung above the stage, making everything happening crystal clear for the audience.

"Welcome to the show!" the figure boomed out. "I'm your host, The Great Amadeus. Tonight, I will wow and amaze you with magic. Before it's over, I will also hypnotize members of the crowd. I will only involve volunteers, but be prepared to share some private details of your life." Tom rolled his eyes.

The show started, and it was every bit as boring as he feared. The magician would call up volunteers for card tricks and not so incredible sleights of hand. He would intermittently "hypnotize" someone. Tom was pretty sure they were plants in the audience. They'd do things like quack like a duck or sing folk songs. Occasionally someone would give a "confession" about an embarrassing sexual experience.

Tom was pretty sure he'd dozed off a couple of times. Then, his worst fear came true. The Great Amadeus had just finished some trick and was receiving a light applause.

Suddenly, Mike started to speak. "Hey!" he called out far too loudly from the back. "Why are you wasting our time with this bullshit?!" The crowd was completely silent.

"Excuse me," came the reply from Amadeus, "could you repeat that?"

"I SAID!" Mike Screamed, "THIS IS BULLSHIT!" Some audience members gasped. Tom attempted to sink in to his chair, but he couldn't get low enough. He noticed the camera had panned around and was now facing them, projecting them all up on to the large monitor.

Amadeus didn't get upset. "So," he called back to Mike, "Do you doubt my power?"

"What fucking power?" Mike yelled, "The power to put people to sleep."

A smile came across Amadeus' face, "In a way, yes."

Mike shook his head furiously, "I'll bet you couldn't hypnotize me. I'll bet you couldn't hypnotize any of us." Mike swung his hands toward Tom and the girls. Tom sunk even lower, but there he was on the big screen.

"I'll take that bet," said the magician. I'll even up the stakes. I will hypnotize all four of you. In exchange, I will give you each five hundred dollars. That's ten time what you paid to be here tonight. All I ask is that you agree that I own the footage of whatever you do while in the building after this point until the show is over. You'll get the money either way. If I can't hypnotize you, then you'll have nothing lost. You also cannot hold me liable for anything that you do from this point forward."

"Where's my money!?" screamed Mike.

"I'll take acceptance of the cash by each of you as an agreement to the deal," replied Amadeus.

"Yeah, yeah," said Mike, "hand it over."

While Tom was not interested in the bet, he wasn't terribly concerned, and he felt the quickest way to get off the screen was for them to just each take the case. Thus, when an assistant came up and handed them each five crisp hundred dollar bills, Tom took his without hesitation. He felt just a touch of nervousness as he pocketed the money, but he had no intention of doing anything embarrassing.

The show just went on then, falling back in to the odd tricks Amadeus was doing before. Mike nudged him and said in an uncharacteristic whisper, "you're welcome." Tom again was pretty sure he had fallen asleep for pieces of the show. In the end, Amadeus took a bow, and the group headed toward the exit. The whole crowd was glaring at them oddly. Tom was pretty sure they hadn't forgotten Mike's outburst or the five hundred dollars. Nevertheless, he felt a lot safer as he crossed the threshold to go outside.

* * * * * * *

After completing a card trick in which the he used all sorts of unusual words and incantations, The Great Amadeus looked up at Mike, seeing him asleep with his three companions.

"Are you ready for the real show?" He said facing the crowd. Everyone looked at each other confused, and a murmur went through the crowd. "This show has some adult themes, but it's usually pretty tame. I am but a servant entertaining the masses. Tonight however, my power has been questioned. I expect that when I am finished, no one will doubt it again."

"You," he called up to Mike, "you will approach the stage." Mike obediently stood up and walked on to the stage with Amadeus. "What is your name?" asked the magician.

"Mike," came the reply in a soft tone.

Amadeus turned to the crowd. "Normally, I don't allow photography during my shows, but today, I'll make an exception." He went on to asks Mike where he worked, what his social media names were, and where he lived. Mike answered all questions obediently. Amadeus turned to the crowd, "I officially own any footage anyone takes here tonight, but I give permission to anyone who takes photographs or videos to post them to any public place. This includes Mike's social media pages." He asked for both the girls' and Tom's names, phone numbers, and social media account information as well. Mike seemed to know everything. "My other rule, "said Amadeus, "is that anything sent to Mike must also be sent in some way to the other three." "Does everyone understand?" The crowd nodded. A couple of people took out cell phones and began recording.

"So, Mike," said Amadeus, "are any of these people sleeping with you?"

Mike looked out lazily and pointed to Kali. "Kali is," he said softly.

"Come here Kali," said Amadeus. The girl stood up and wandered down on to the stage.

"Do you like it when other people see your girlfriend naked?" he said to Mike.

"No," said Mike blankly, "I'm actually very jealous."

"Hmm," said Amadeus, "that's too bad. Go and strip her naked right now."

The crowd gasped. Mike without hesitation however, walked over to Kali and began to remove her shirt. He pulled it over her head, revealing a perfect pair of C cup breasts with erect pointy nipples. At this point, most of the crowd was taking some sort of photo or video. He then proceeded to pull down her skirt, revealing a thin white thong. This he also removed. The blonde had a small amount of black stubble sitting over an otherwise bare pussy. He stepped back blankly. Kali simply stood naked in front of the crowd. "Turn in a circle," said the magician. The woman obeyed, giving the crowd a perfect view of her sculpted assets.

"What do you think of your Penis Mike?" asked Amadeus.

"It's average I think," he said, "I measured it at five inches when I was a teenager."

"Hmm," replied the magician, "take off all your clothes so that I can take a look."

Mike simply obeyed, stripping naked on stage. He had a slightly smaller than average sized penis, uncircumcised.

"Well," said the magician, "it could be worse. In fact, it's about to be." "Give Mike a blowjob!" the magician ordered Kali. She did as she was told, kneeling down and sucking on Mike in front of the large crowd. Cameras flashed. Videos were recording. Mike was rapidly hard. "Stop!" said the magician. Kali backed away. Mike stood fully erect, just over five inches.

The magician looked at Mike. "You are suddenly very cold," he said, "your penis will retract to its's smallest state." He looked at Kali, "Kali, you will have partial awareness, all you know is that you are hornier than you've ever been. You want badly to have Mike fuck you." As this processed, Mike's penis retracted to such a small size that it was barely visible. Pictures were snapped at Mike's now tiny penis, which had largely retreated in to his pubic hair. The embarrassing organ was now broadcast on the video monitor.

Kali rushed at Mike. "Fuck me!" she screamed. Mike shivered. He felt himself partially aware that he was cold. He could tell that Kali wanted to have sex with him, but he couldn't respond. The woman threw herself at Mike. She rubbed his penis. She sucked on his balls. He lay down on the ground, and she tried to give him a blowjob. In doing this, her ass went up in the air, giving a perfect view of her pussy to the monitor.

Mike could not respond sexually. He shivered uncontrollably. Kali started to cry. She rolled over and started to furiously masturbate. The camera zoomed in on her pussy, showing her finger work in explicit detail. She raised her ass off the floor, and her asshole could be seen puckering in and out on the large screen. "I'm so fucking horny!" she screamed. Mike lay on the floor shivering, with a shriveled almost invisible penis between his legs.

"Stop!" Amadeus screamed. Both Mike and Kali lay on the floor. Kali whimpered as her finger still innocently swirled around her pussy. "Who is this other couple with you?" the magician asked.

"That's Tom and Lisa," came Kali's reply.

Mike just nodded.

"Tom," Amadeus called out," you will now be aware of everything that is happening. You will not be able to act without my permission, but you will know what is happening. You will forget before the show ends, but when you see video, you will remember everything. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Tom replied. He was suddenly aware that Kali and Mike were naked on stage. He went to stand, and felt that he had no control of his body.

"Lisa," the magician said, "tell me what you are doing here."

"I'm at your show," she said blankly, drawing a laugh from the audience.

"No," why are you here together?" he said.

"I wanted to hang out with my friend Kali," she said blankly.

"Is this your boyfriend?" asked the magician."

"My husband," she replied.

"Hmm." Amadeus thought for a moment, "out of respect for you being a wife, I will put no one else's penis in your vagina." The crowd gasped again at the vulgarity of the statement. "Nevertheless, as a friend of Mike, you'll have to participate."

Lisa nodded blankly. Tom felt himself filling with dread.

"Does your husband like Mike?"

"Probably not," said Lisa blankly.

"Why did you bring him here then?" asked the magician.

"He can be weak. He distracts Mike so I can see my friend. He's not doing it on purpose. He's just not strong enough to stop Mike."

Tom shuddered at the honest assessment of the situation coming through a hypnotized filter.

"Well then, you and Kali will both need to be punished further," said Amadeus. "Tom will also suffer, but I expect him to emerge a better man." There was some confused murmuring amongst the crowd. Amadeus waited a moment and then raised his hand to silence everyone.

"Lisa," he called, "please remove all of your clothes and set them on your seat." Without hesitation, Tom watched in horror as his wife stripped naked in the middle of the crowded auditorium. Cameras were aimed at them, and he could see flashes and other surefire signs that people were taking pictures. There wasn't much room, and Lisa kept twirling her ass around and hopping on one leg trying to take off her jeans. At one point, she cocked out her legs, allowing him a perfect view of spread pussy lips under a trimmed brown bush. He could hear photos being snapped behind his head. Eventually, the woman was completely naked, showing the world what only he had seen before that moment.

"Lisa," again called the magician, "you are also feeling horny. You will allow the crowd to carry you down to the stage. You will let them touch you wherever and however they feel, and you will not resist. You will like it." Facing the crowd, he added, "touch Lisa however you want, but no one is to use their genitals." The crowd gasped. Lisa almost as if on cue fell forward on to the crowd. She was passed around in circles. Tom watched in horror as she was projected on the large screen. He saw fingers enter her pussy and even her asshole. Dozens of hands groped her breasts. She began to moan.

Suddenly, her hips began bucking in a way Tom was familiar with. Lisa let out a scream, orgasming hard right on top of the crowd. She let out a small squirt, something she did only when exceptionally horny. Tom watched helplessly as his wife's screaming orgasm at the hands of complete strangers was captured for all to see.

Eventually, Lisa made her way to the front. She stood naked on the stage next to Kali. Mike looked stupidly at the two women. Tom found himself more angry that Mike was seeing his wife naked than the fact that she was molested by the entire crowd.

"Alright Tom," said Amadeus, "You are now hornier than you have ever been. You are going to strip naked and then you will develop an erection that will not wane until we are done, even if you cum. Do you understand?"

Tom felt himself nodding. He then stood up and removed his clothes, standing naked at his seat. He developed what felt like the thickest erection he'd ever had. His penis stretched a not unimpressive nearly eight inches. He was so horny that it hurt. "Come down to the stage," said the magician. Tom felt himself walking down the aisle, his erection bouncing as he moved.

Amadeus looked at Mike as Tom made his way forward. "OK Mike," he said, "You are now also hornier than you've ever been. Except, you are not capable of getting an erection. You also cannot control your attempts to get off. You will now be aware of what is happening, but you will be powerless to resist my commands, acting only when given direction. You will forget everything that happened here, but you will remember when you see any evidence again of this moment. Do you understand?" Mike nodded.

Suddenly, Mike looked down at his shriveled penis, and he realized he was now naked in front of hundreds of people taking photographs. He was humiliated, but he also couldn't help himself. He started trying to masturbate. His penis was now so small, that he had to pinch it between two fingers, but he tried anyway, drawing a roar of laughter from the crowd.

"Lisa," said the magician, "you will now squat over Mike's face." Lisa did as she was told, squatting down and giving the overhead camera a closeup view of her squatting pussy. Mike was so horny that he began to lap at her pussy with his tongue, just missing the destination. Tom felt horrified, but he was also so horny that he wondered if he was going to start cumming uncontrollably.

"You feel the sudden need to urinate Lisa," said Amadeus, "You will release into Mike's mouth." "Mike, you will drink all of the urine to the best of your ability, and you will find it an incredible turn on." On cue, Lisa began to pee into Mike's mouth. The stream was captured in high definition on the video. Mike continued furiously masturbating his shrunken penis between his thumb and index finger while drinking the urine. When the stream subsided, she dropped on to Mike's face. As horny as he was, he began lapping uncontrollably at her pussy. She started to moan.

Initially, Tom was troubled. Then, he felt uncontrollably horny. "Now Tom," said Amadeus, "go stand over Mike with your erection while he eats out your wife." Tom did as he was told, positioning himself over the furiously masturbating man grasping at his tiny penis. "Lisa, you will give Tom a blowjob while Mike continues to eat you out," said the magician.

Tom suddenly felt his wife's lips on his penis. He was so excited that he pulled back within seconds and sent ropes of cum all over his naked wife and the helpless man. Yet, his erection did not subside. Lisa went back to work on his penis.

"Now Kali," said Amadeus. The clearly not natural blond had been sitting on the stage carelessly masturbating the entire time. "You will go over and start to lick Tom's asshole while he receives his blowjob.

12