The Great Amadeus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obediently, Kali went over and began to lick the naked man's ass. Tom felt an unfamiliar sensation, but he was so excited, and it felt so good. Mike was unable to see, his only vision Lisa's ass planted squarely over his face, but he continued licking at her pussy. Her and Tom exchanged orgasms. She squirted again on to Mike, while Tom shot more ropes of cum down her throat.

"Stop!" yelled Amadeus. The group all ceased their activities. "Mike," you will stand up in the center of the stage. You will not move. You will simply watch, aside from whatever desperate attempts you may make to cum. Mike did what he was told, pitifully rubbing at his shrunken penis for the cameras. "Kali, get on your hand and knees, bending your ass out toward the crowd," said Amadeus. Kali also did as she was told. "Tom," came the next command, "you will start fucking Kali in the ass while Mike watches." Tom felt himself unable to resist. Still hard as a rock, he plunged himself directly into Kali's asshole as she let out a short groan. "And Lisa," said the magician, "Since you love your friend enough to humiliate your husband, you will lean under your husband and lick her pussy, while showing your pussy to the crowd and masturbating."

The set up then commenced. Tom was fucking Kali in the ass. Lisa was spread eagle beneath, lapping at her friend's pussy while giving high definition views to the crowd. Tom felt himself come again, filling Kali's ass this time. Yet, he remained hard. Mike worked furiously on his flaccid penis to no avail.

"Time for the finale," Amadeus said. "Kali, lay on the floor and spread your legs." She did as she was told. "Tom, you are going to fuck Kali until you both cum. Lisa, you will lick Tom's balls while he cums in your friend, again masturbating for the crowd. Finally Mike, you will watch with extreme excitement, but unable to cum yourself."

The grand finale began. Mike began to cry as he watched Tom fuck his girlfriend. Tom and Kali repeatedly came, with Tom filling up Mike's girlfriend repeatedly. Lisa squirted with repeating orgasms toward the crowd as she masturbated under the fucking couple. It was all captured on high definition video.

Finally, Amadeus called, "enough!" All activity stopped. "Everyone stand up and take a bow." The naked foursome followed the command. Tom felt his erection begin to wane. "You will now all dress and take your seats," said the magician. The group did as commanded.

* * * * * *

As they made their way to the car, Mike suddenly said, "I've got the worst fucking taste in my mouth."

"Something's sticky in my hair," said Lisa.

The confusion was then interrupted by all of their phones going crazy. Tom looked at his phone. It said, "You have 102 missed messages."


12