The Great Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Mavis meets some friendly faces at the Great Lake.
5.5k words
4.58
3.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aguinness
aguinness
43 Followers

Somewhere between here and nowhere is a large lake in the middle of a forest. There are a lot of strange things about it, but that's not important at the moment. What's important is there was a woman who was sleeping at the edge of the lake in a makeshift camp. That woman is one Mavis Collette, a woman who was a Cursed One by virtue of her distinct intersex nature.

While sleeping, three figures suddenly emerged from the lake. Their emergence made little noise, and regardless Mavis' exhaustion made her sleep-heavy this time around. They were two men and a woman, human presumably. Their skin glistened in the sunlight from what seemed to be water dripping down from their naked bodies, though it also had an unusual sheen. They observed the visitor briefly.

The woman, petite and thin with bright gray eyes, was the first to speak. "Huh, new one," she said. She brushed her blonde curls to the side. "First one in...about a week? I lose track of time so easily these days. When did Fatima..."

"Twenty-two days," one of the men said. He was an average height, slightly darker skin than the other three, lean and somewhat muscular. He had a thick mane of black hair cut short on the sides and back. He chuckled. "Then again, Hannah, how would you know? You never come up!"

Hannah merely smirked at the suggestion.

"Something's different about her," the other man said. He was the tallest of the three, average in shape. He wore his hair a little longer overall, with brown bangs hovering above his green eyes. He also had a bigger cock than the other man, but that really made no difference.

"You always say that, Manny," the first man said.

"Except he's not wrong this time, Pablo," Hannah said. She points to Mavis' khaki shorts. "See the bulge there?"

Pablo stared intently, then nodded. "Okay, fair point."

Hannah clapped. "Yay, a hermie!" she said happily. "They're always so cute, especially when you break them in."

"Wonder why she's here," Pablo said.

"Same as with everyone else, Pablo," Manny replied. "Nobody comes here on accident."

"I suppose."

Hannah frowned at the sight of Mavis' pained face, like she was having a terrible dream. "She looks so sad there," she said. "I hope we can make her happy. I want to, don't you?"

"Of course," said Pablo.

"Always," said Manny.

That made Hannah cheerful again. After observing Mavis all splayed out, her red tank top and denim jacket hiding her nice assets alongside her shorts and hiking boots, the woman had a wicked smile on her face. "You know, she looks rather sexy," she said. "Even if she has clothes on."

"Well, you know the rules," Manny said.

"I know." Hannah feigned a pout, then felt a little shiver up her spine as the next thought crossed her mind. "Come to think, it's been a while since I've done it on the surface. Why don't we have some fun?"

"Here?" Manny said with a laugh. "What, you want to scare the poor woman?"

"Oh come on, if she's here, she's probably into it," Hannah said, waving off her compatriot.

"Well, let's let her come to us, no? Makes the whole deal easier," Pablo said.

Hannah pouted once again, but she wasn't really upset. They were going to fuck her regardless, and she was excited at that prospect. "Fine," she said in feigned frustration, "let's go." She grabbed both the men by their cocks and walked them over to the tide pool nearby.

It was these three that would eventually stir Mavis from her nap and investigate the source of the noise. As Hannah correctly predicted, Mavis was indeed into their tryst, though worried about both being caught and known as a Cursed One. It was now these three that Mavis and her new attractive friend Siobhan were approaching.

-

Siobhan approached the threesome with the demeanor of someone meeting their friends at a diner or bar. The familiarity and naturalness of it all was strange to Mavis. It was one thing to have group sex out in the open, but to treat the circumstance as normal? Mavis was no prude - Henry and Claire had made sure of that. But still, this was a little weird. That didn't stop her shirt from feeling a little tight and her boots from feeling heavy, though.

"Manny, darling, how are you?" Siobhan said, kissing him deeply. He responded in kind, giving her cock a gentle tug, her ass a nice spank that made her happily yelp. "Well, I know what you want when you're done with our little Hannah," she said, giggling.

Siobhan then walked over to Pablo, who was enjoying Hannah's mouth on his cock and her fingers poking around his asshole. She kissed him with some relish. "Pablo, enjoying yourself, I see," she said, smiling. "How is she today?"

"Not in her usual state, but I like the fingers," he said, smirking. "Who's the hermie?"

Siobhan looked over to her counterpart. Mavis was rather slack-jawed, in awe of the mere normalcy, even playfulness the four in the lake showed for themselves, despite the depraved activity. She also found the word Pablo used confusing...possibly insulting?

For her part Siobhan giggled. "This is Mavis," she said. "I found her watching you three, and thought to bring her over to watch while I joined you...after she showered me with her cum, of course." Her subsequent smile showed an appreciation to Mavis that belied a playful malice.

"So that's what I smelled," Manny said, laughing. "Siobhan, you never miss an opportunity for that, do you?"

"Of course not," Siobhan replied with a wink. She turned to her counterpart. "Mavis, why don't you relax and enjoy the show? We love a captive audience. Just watch and let your desire devour you."

"Uh, sure," Mavis said, nervously excited. She sat on a smooth stone, her hard cock dangling about. "Just one thing though: 'Hermie?'"

"It's short for 'hermaphrodite,'" Pablo said. "That's the word we use around here."

"I like the word, so short and sweet," Siobhan said. "Besides, why would I ever call a gorgeous beauty like you Cursed?"

Mavis blushed. She knew Siobhan was laying it thick on her, but the fact that the Cur...err, hermie displayed such bare attraction to her felt wonderful. Even when she was with Henry and Claire, their affections became much more subdued whenever they left the house. Such a public display was unexpected, which made it feel surprisingly good. Not to mention...it was nice to just not be considered this abomination, but beautiful. It made her arousal that much better. She could truly enjoy it.

Siobhan turned back to the three, stroking her cock in eager anticipation. She gently tapped her fingers along Hannah's back as the two men finally hit their limit. They stiffened, unloading their cum into the woman's petite frame on both ends. Hannah let out a satisfied moan after the last load passed through her throat, sliding off Pablo's cock and standing back up while withdrawing from Manny.

Turning to Siobhan, Hannah approached the hermie and kissed her. "Did you enjoy yourself?" Siobhan asked. Hannah nodded. "Well, you'll like what we'll do next."

Hannah's eyes lit up. "Oh, we're doing that?"

Siobhan nodded. "In a moment. You'll know it when it happens." The hermie bopped Hannah on the nose before turning away to face Manny. The woman in turn faced Pablo, giving a satisfied kiss while stroking his cock.

Mavis, for her part, sat on the beach, placing her bare ass on a bed of leaves she found while the four were talking. It made sitting on the stone more manageable. She began stroking her cock, apprehensively at first. The whole scenario was quite surreal in her mind, and she was still reeling a little from the aftermath of her forced separation from her lovers. But as Siobhan's flirtations echoed between her ears, she felt herself sliding, immersing in a bit of joy. They didn't just want her here, they wanted her to feel what was happening before her. Both of her sexes twitched in delight as she relaxed and let her lust take over.

Siobhan kissed Manny seductively, their cocks occasionally rubbing against each other. She didn't care that her cock was bigger than his, she merely liked that they touched. In her mind, her dual nature was one, her desires indistinguishable as much as they were inextinguishable. And right now, her ass needed some attention.

She turned around and spread her ass cheeks. "It's been a while, Manny," she said. "Take that cock of yours and tear my ass apart."

Manny needed no further encouragement. Taking the tip of his cock to Siobhan's anal entrance, he positioned himself and slammed it deep inside her. She let out a pleasant gasp in response, which was stifled by his hand gripping her neck. That only caused her to smile, reducing her noise to satisfied pants as he thrashed inside her. There was a violence to his thrusting, no pattern or rhythm. Manny seemed intent on giving Siobhan that satisfaction of her ass being destroyed. She could only stroke her own cock, which was joy enough. This wild approach Manny took to Siobhan turned Mavis on, causing her pussy to twitch.

As for Hannah and Pablo, they were more tender in what they did, while at the same time just as passionate. Pablo held the lithe woman aloft, her limbs barely hanging on to him, making sure her pussy never strayed too far from his cock. She did most of the movement, swaying up and down while kissing him. Sometimes, she would turn around and let him take her from behind, with her limply hanging around his neck. He would rub her clit while this happened. The two of them seemed lost in the ecstasy of the moment.

Mavis, struggling to absorb this spectacle, came pretty quickly. Her body quivered in delight as the fire from her pussy spread outward. It was a weaker orgasm than from before, but nevertheless intoxicating to be under. Her cock followed, firing smaller spurts than before. She paid no attention to the direction of her cum, since they probably didn't care if they were showered by it.

However, instead of feeling relieved or even exhausted, she was energized by that orgasm. Her yearning only seemed to increase in watching this, in being here. It was strange, but she chose to enjoy it.

Mavis also noted some odd things about what stood before her. For one, it had been several minutes since Manny clenched Siobhan's throat like a vice, and yet the hermie had not so much as coughed or gasped for air, let alone passed out. On the other side, when Hannah switched sides, her body moved in a most peculiar way, like it was rubber. It was all so strange. Yet her arousal and energy, plus her desire to forget her recent loss, even for a moment, made her shrug at these oddities and continue enjoying what was happening.

Not much longer after that, Manny stiffened, and Siobhan felt him slam against her ass as he blew his load deep inside her. A light orgasm pushed through her body, and her own cock would blast a few spurts of semen in the air, though not too far, in a random direction. She shuddered in relief and joy, and stumbled a bit, though never splashing back into the water as she came. Mavis felt a pang of regret not being in front of that sexy redhead at that moment, taking all her cum in return for earlier.

Shortly afterward, Hannah's pace intensified for several seconds as she felt another orgasm explode from her loins. Pablo struggled to hold back the wave of his own ejaculation while lifting Hannah off and putting her on her knees. But he managed to do so, with the quivering Hannah partially receiving his seed on her face and chest as she came down from the intensity of her own orgasm in a mix of yelps and squeals.

Mavis was already hard again, seemingly ready for another round even though she wasn't even participating. While her body shivered in eagerness, she was spellbound by the show. She had to wonder if they were sincere in their sex, or if they were putting up a show. Her arousal rose despite the momentary break in action regardless.

Siobhan had recovered enough to stand, her cock erect once again. Mavis would be confused, except that she knew she had episodes like this where her cock would recover from ejaculation pretty quickly while in the mood. She was sure having one right now, though she wasn't sure if it was just an episode.

Siobhan looked at both men and smiled. "Well, I'm ready to be the main course," she said. "Are you, boys?"

Pablo and Manny chuckled in agreement. They began stroking their cocks, getting hard with extreme ease. Siobhan gave a knowing look to Hannah before turning to face Manny. Whatever was planned certainly excited the woman, as she gave a mixture of a moan and squeal while kneading her tits.

Wrapping her arms around him, Siobhan hoisted herself up, positioning herself above Manny's cock, before letting her pussy swallow it with a moan. There was a rough tenderness between them, a harsh kiss that held them together while her cock bounced between their chests. While his thrusts were nowhere near as violent, there was still an aggression to them that Mavis, watching, found attractive. She started stroking her own cock in rhythm to it.

At this point, Pablo stood in front of the couple. As if on cue, Manny violently yet playfully shoved Siobhan off him. She fell backward, squealing, until Pablo caught at the same time she gripped his cock. She giggled. Smiling, she shook her head, causing Pablo to lower it, and opened her mouth. The man answered as to be expected by brushing his cock against her lips before sliding right in. Clasping her limbs around the two men, she encouraged them to fuck her as they pleased.

The two men spent a few moments using Siobhan like a doll, thrusting with an eager randomness. Her beautiful red hair became a chaotic mess as Pablo held it to maintain control. Her cock bobbed wildly, Manny's thrusts inside her ensuring it stayed hard.

Mavis was thrilled at the scene. Gently stroking her clit alongside her cock, she was immensely turned on by the fact that these men didn't act like Siobhan was a hermie, or special. They saw her as a woman, a wild woman teeming with intense desire. Her cock was merely a complement to her pussy. They didn't flinch at its presence. It was refreshing to see men other than Harry treat hermies like her that way.

To her surprise, though, that wasn't all they had in mind. Hannah, waiting eagerly by touching herself, made her move just as Pablo and Manny had settled on a rhythm. Approaching the three, facing away from Mavis, Hannah took Siobhan's cock and began sucking on it, paying little attention to what was happening around her. She kept pushing it down her throat, well past the gag reflex, letting the rhythm push it in deeper inside her. Eventually, her lips reached the base, touching Siobhan's clit. At that moment, the woman withdrew.

Mavis thought that was it. So her mouth stood agape as Hannah hoisted herself atop Siobhan's body. The woman began to kneel on the hermie's chest, and positioned herself above the hermie's cock, placing a hand on Manny's shoulder.

"She's not going to..." Mavis whispered. "Oh my god, she is!"

Within seconds, Hannah slid down on Siobhan's cock, letting out a wonderful yelp as she hit halfway. For her part, Mavis could hear Siobhan, her mouth stuffed with cock, respond to this development with a satisfying groan.

For the next few moments, this queer spectacle emerged: Siobhan being railed by Manny and Pablo while at the sametime being ridden by Hannah. Mavis could not fathom how this redhead could hold it together, not just in terms of pleasure but weight as well. She truly was a goddess in Mavis' mind, she wanted the redhead so badly.

The intensity of the scene proved too much for Mavis. Another wave pushed out, and with it her body shuddered, drowning in pleasure. Losing control of her cock, she let an intense ejaculation that barely missed the orgy in front of her. She even squirted as sparks flew through her body, hardening her tits, making her flush with lust. She squealed, feeling ecstasy like she hadn't in quite some time.

The four in front of her barely noticed, so engorged in their own pleasure. But they kept going, far more intensely than even Mavis anticipated. Pablo moved his hands from Siobhan's hair to her lovely neck. Feeling his cock go up and down her throat made him quicken his pace. Hannah, kissing Manny intensely, twisted around so she could nibble on Siobhan's erect nipples. It was to her benefit as well: Manny's thrusts into Siobhan's pussy translated to deeper thrusts for Hannah from Siobhan's cock. So thrilling it was that it did not take long for Mavis to recover and get hard again.

Another several minutes would pass before anyone climaxed. Siobhan was the first to dive into orgasmic pleasure, convulsing madly from the overwhelming sensations of being handled like this. Her cock erupted inside Hannah, who slid to the hilt and gripped the hermie's cock tightly through her own orgasm. Hannah milked as much cum as she could before it spilled out and her twitching body began to slide off. Siobhan, unable to maintain a good hold of her men, followed to the ground. The men, at their limit, rewarded Siobhan and Hannah with a shower of their cum as the hermie and woman writhed in the water.

It would be a couple minutes before things settled down to a degree. Eventually, Siobhan and Hannah got up, giggling. Despite the fact that Mavis saw them get cum on their faces and bodies, there wasn't evidence of that when they got up. To be fair, she was still on the shoreline, watching them on her bare ass wearing a t-shirt and boots, and it was considerable enough distance that she may have just seen things.

"I think I'm done for today," Hannah said. "That was so much fun." Her legs shaked a bit in post-orgasmic spasms.

"Awww, you sure?" Siobhan asked, pouting. "We're just getting to my favorite part!"

"Oh, I'm sure I'll have another opportunity for that," Hannah answered. She looked at Mavis with a perverse look in her eyes. The hermie shuddered a little, though considering her cock and pussy also twitched, the response wasn't necessarily fearful.

"All right, we'll meet up later," Siobhan said. She kissed Hannah in way that seemed rather dreamy, lingering for longer than expected. Her cock started to harden as Hannah withdrew.

"Nice to meet you Miss Mavis," Hannah said seductively. "I'll catch you guys on the other side." She then turned and ran toward seemingly the center of the lake before diving and disappearing from view.

After Hannah left, Siobhan advanced to the edge of the lake with the two men, stopping short of where the waves retreated. Mavis got nervous at their approach, exposed as she was.

"Well, now, Mavis darling, no meal would be complete without dessert, would it?" Siobhan said. "Why don't you show us what you got?"

"Errr, I don't know about that," Mavis said anxiously. "It's all so sudden."

"Well, your cock seems to want to. Your pussy certainly wants to." Siobhan pointed out these things, smiling. She wasn't wrong: Mavis could feel a thread of liquid dripping down her thigh, eager to enjoy at least one of these three cocks. But it didn't seem right. Everything was just so overwhelming at that moment, especially after the intense sex she witnessed.

"Look, it's not that I don't want to join you guys," Mavis said, "I just..."

"Oh, you don't have to join us," Siobhan said. "Especially if you don't feel ready."

"Oh." Mavis relaxed at that, though was still curious. "Then what do you want?"

"Like I said, show us what you got!" Siobhan's voice took a tone of encouragement. "I want to see the real Mavis Collette, you sexy darling."

Mavis smiled. It was one thing to flirt. She had plenty of men (and a couple women) woo her that she had to carefully traverse for the simple reason that she was a Cursed One. It was nice to feel wanted, but she knew that most didn't want her as she truly was.

aguinness
aguinness
43 Followers
12