The Great Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this was different. Not only was this extremely beautiful woman with an immaculate cock flirting with her, she was flirting with her precisely because she was just like her. Were Mavis more confident, she would've taken back what she said and kissed Siobhan right then and there, demanding she take her. She felt ashamed that she remained hesitant to make a move on someone who would almost certainly welcome it.

Still, there was fun to be had. "What would you like to see?" Mavis said coyly.

"All of you," Siobhan said. "Forget those clothes. You know you want to be naked."

Mavis grinned. She kicked off her boots and socks, feeling the warm sand on her feet. She then slid off her sandy t-shirt, discarding it carelessly behind her. As she felt the air touch her delicate skin, she felt a new rush of excitement. It wasn't the breeze or even the three hard cocks staring at her, though. Rather, what made her pussy tingle with electricity was being naked so publicly, exposing herself completely and being seen like this. She was tempted to just rub one out right there without a care in the world. Her body twitched in its newfound ecstasy.

"Mmmm, so this is the real Mavis Collette," Siobhan said, stroking her cock. "So delicious."

"What do you find delicious about me?" Mavis was getting into the mood, acting coquetteish like she used to with Harry and Claire. She turned around, spreading her ass cheeks wide. "My ass?"

"Oh, I'd slap that ass red," said Manny, furiously stroking his cock.

Hearing Manny's words made Mavis' pussy and ass twitch in delight, the latter aspect noticed by her audience. Still, Mavis wanted to continue the tease. She turned around and leaned forward, her ample chest held up in front of the three. "What about my breasts?"

"What I wouldn't do to stick my cock between those knockers," Siobhan said. "What about you, boys?" The men nodded and grunted in agreement.

Mavis smiled. She then turned and bent down, making sure her asshole, pussy, and cock were all visible. "How about my cunt," she asked, spreading her pussy lips, "My hungry cunt?"

"Mmmm, I could stir you up when you're exposed like that," Pablo said.

"And I'd join in," Siobhan said. "You'd have your fill, all right."

Mavis beamed at the thought of two cocks ravaging her pussy with reckless abandon. She never had anything close to that in her life before. Her cock stiffened even more than she thought possible, which made her showcase it next. She turned back and faced Siobhan, Manny, and Pablo, holding her cock in mixture of defiance and desire. "And my cock?"

"I've been wanting that since I first met you," Siobhan said, her eyes alight. "We all have, haven't we?" The two men nodded in agreement.

For a moment, Mavis felt something unusual at seeing this positive reaction: Pride. For once in her life, she wasn't just welcomed and accepted for who she was, a rare instance if ever there was one. She was wanted for having this very thing she held in her hand alongside her other aspects. She was desired, not as a woman, but as a hermaphrodite. This was not something that even Harry and Claire had done. Her "curse" became a blessing, for once.

This mixture of pride, exposure, and playfulness did wonders to her libido. Despite having three orgasms already, she was still hard and wet. Just holding her cock gave off ripples of pleasure. Unconsciously, she began to touch herself while stroking, letting out a pleasant moan. She caught herself doing this, then smiled. Looking straight in the eyes of her audience, she began stroking her cock in earnest, sometimes sliding her hand away to rub her clit. On its own, that would feel really good. But with their stares molesting her, the action sparkled in her body like firecrackers.

"Look at you go, Miss Mavis," Siobhan said, smiling while increasing the rhythm of storking her own cock. "How does it feel? To show off the real you?"

"Amazing!" Mavis replied.

Siobhan giggled. "Maybe you can feel even better though," she said. "What do you think, boys?"

Pablo responded with a question: "Have you ever sucked your own cock?"

Mavis blushed. While her cock twitched, giving away the answer, she nevertheless felt a little shy about that detail. "Errr, ummm..."

"There's nothing wrong with answering," Siobhan said, "Though I do like how cute you are in struggling."

"Sorry, I was caught off-guard with that." Mavis regained some composure. After all that happened since she first came to the Great Lake, there was no shame in answering. "Yes, I've sucked my own cock." Twice, even. The first by herself while she was living in a motel shortly after leaving her last foster home, second while with Harry one night. They were both rather awkward moments, but she enjoyed them.

"Why don't you show us, then?" Manny asked.

"Oh! Uh, hmmm." Mavis was still rather surprised at this whole line of questioning. And yet her body reacted with an unexpected eagerness, as if it were the perfect time to do it. "You know what? Now that you put it in my head, I kind of want to anyway." She giggled.

The three cheered at her decision. "That's the spirit, Mavis!" Siobhan said.

Mavis sat down in the sand. For a moment, she pondered the best way to do this. Her cock was rather magnificent in size, but not big enough where she could just press it against her chest and lick. Still, along with how energized she was, her body felt light and limber, she knew this wouldn't be too hard.

She settled on bending her legs, and scrunching up against herself. At first, she thought she needed to press her thighs and even bend over an excessive degree. But to her surprise, she found the tip within easy reach with this position.

Mavis felt excitement surge through her body. She never felt so thrilled to do something this ridiculous. Clearly Siobhan, that fiery goddess of a redhead, inspired her to a degree. But maybe this was just a result of being in a space where she didn't have to worry about who she was...no, where she could embrace it.

She gave no warning, no words. First, she poked playfully at her cock, sending it toward her face. She kissed it on the first two bounces, each sending wonderful shivers throughout her body. The third and fourth, she whetted it with her tongue, increasing the sensations. After enough teasing, she grabbed her cock and pressed it against her. The spasms in her body intensified as she licked it in a circle, barely taking it. But she pressed on, and finally, with surprisingly little effort, she opened her lips and slid her cock past them.

Mavis exploded in orgasm. Her body shuddered in pleasure, overwhelmed by how wild she had become in such short time, and how much she held back all these years from her true sex. She felt sparks through her nape and neck, her nipples become exquisitely hard, pins and needles prickling her insides in amazing ways. She could only hold on to her cock for a few seconds after the dam broke, and was desperate to put it back in her mouth for the inevitable ejaculation. Yet she rode the wave of spasms with such joy, such unrestrain passion, that she didn't mind if she was splashed with her own ejaculate at this point.

To her shock, no ejaculation occurred. Only the pretense of it. Still, her cock was hard and tingling from the orgasm. Her desire was true. She would not let something like that stop her from getting off. As her body settled down in its spasms, she put her cock back in her mouth, thrilled that this practically wild side of her had emerged.

Her initial movements were slow yet willing, moving barely past the tip. She took the time to lick underneath the foreskin, which sent nice chills through her body and fire in her loins that was quite different than before. The fellatio she was performing on herself proved quite intoxicating: She became so focused on it, things started to become distant, from the audience in front of her to the lake itself, to just about everything. The pleasure made it possible.

Still, Mavis somewhat witnessed her audience encourage her. She caught Siobhan saying something to effect of using her legs more. Mavis wasn't sure how, and she was rather enjoying this too much. Eventually, she figured she could move them using her hands under her knees. She did so, pulling upward in the process.

To her amazement, she found herself able to bend herself much higher - or lower, depending on one's perspective - than she thought her curves allowed her. She never thought herself flexible, yet here she was, in one thrust having a quarter of her cock down her throat, with no pain or struggle. The loins burned brighter in utter satisfaction. If she was able to do that easily, then with a little effort...

Mavis rocked herself back and forth, pushing ever deeper down her throat. She wondered how far down she could go before she hit her climax. But as she delved into her own little world, she found that she didn't care if she did. Everything faded away for those few moments - The lake, Manny and Pablo, Siobhan, Harry and Claire, her rough life. All that was left was her drowning in pleasure and a climax building up like a pressure cooker about to burst in both her cock and cunt. And she wanted to explode so badly.

It would be a couple minutes before she got her wish. There, halfway down her cock, she exploded. Her cock stiffened and blew an impressive load like a geyser down her gullet. Despite gripping the ground hard with her hands, she lost complete control of her body, flailing and convulsing as spasms rocked everything, from her limbs to her head. She felt her pussy burst as well, squirting an impressive amount. Eventually, she felt the cum splashing her throat, her cock ejecting violently from her mouth, and then being sprayed on her face for a moment before a violent spasm caused her to fall backward.

Mavis barely noticed anything around her. She could not hear herself scream in ecstasy and sweet release, even though it was loud enough to be heard far from where she was. She could not see the constant bursts from her cock flying everywhere, nor her audience stiffening up and unloading their cum onto her. All that was left was to feel, and feel she did. The intense spasms, the seemingly infinite supply of cum escaping her cock, the shower from her new friends that she craved mixing with her own and covering her as she laid there, the flood gushing from her pussy. This was probably one of the best orgasms she ever had in her life.

It would be several minutes before Mavis could even function again, though the ejaculations ended a minute or two in. The aftershock spasms kept her down, though she kind of enjoyed them like that. Still, reality began to set back in, and she was aware enough to her audience.

"That was amazing, Mavis!" Siobhan said. The men uttered a "Yeah" in agreement. The hermie continued, "Don't you just love it when you can just enjoy yourself like that?"

Mavis struggled to nod, unable to really move her eyes in Siobhan's general direction.

"Well, that was a lovely afternoon, but we must take our leave," Siobhan said. "But I assure you, I'll be back tomorrow to see you. I want to learn more about you, darling. So much more."

Mavis, still strung out from her orgasmic reverie, whispered an "Okay" that her hermie counterpart could barely hear.

Siobhan smiled. "Well, I'll be seeing you. See you, Mavis Collette."

With that, they departed. Mavis was too conked out to really pay attention. So she didn't hear what Siobhan said to Manny and Pablo after that, but she faintly heard them turn around and rush back into the water. She didn't really bother with it, instead enjoying the afterglow with few thoughts in her mind.

So she failed to notice that they failed to resurface after diving.

12