The Great Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
Mavis spends her first night at the Great Lake.
3.3k words
4.33
2.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aguinness
aguinness
43 Followers

The Great Lake, Chapter 3

Evening had fallen around the Great Lake. Stars would not dazzle the sky tonight, as far as Mavis could tell. The cloud cover seemed pretty thick, an indication a storm was coming.

After the wild spectacle that climaxed with her own proud display of autofellatio, Mavis eventually got up and gathered her clothes from nearby, putting them back on. Even if she was alone with these gorgeous people, she had to be cautious on account of her status as a Cursed...Mavis paused at that line of thought as she put on her shorts. She had gotten so used to those two words that she barely noticed it until now. But Siobhan proudly calling herself something different, something positive, made her want to say the same. So she began to let the word "hermie" etch into her head. Regardless, she still had to be cautious if someone more straight-laced chanced upon her. After getting dressed, she walked back to her makeshift camp. She took the time to grab some fallen tree branches for firewood. Before it got too dark, she finally got around to setting up her tent and placing her supplies and clothing there.

Mavis lit a campfire, and it became the only real source of light. She had a flashlight, but she'd rather not use it since it ate through batteries pretty quickly. Looking through her items, she made a dinner out of cold cuts, crackers, and cheese. Her food could last a few days, which was about as long as she wanted to be out of civilization.

As she ate, she reflected on the events of this day. It was unusual enough to stumble upon such a large yet serene lake, without. She was no geography expert, but the absence of any camps nearby seemed strange. But all that followed - meeting Siobhan, witnessing a wild orgy as though it were a daily routine - that was beyond surreal.

At the same time, despite the weirdness of it all, she felt a certain contentment being here. Perhaps it was the weirdness itself, and her participation in it through getting off on Siobhan and wantonly sucking herself off, that made it comforting. For a little while, she could forget about the real world, about Harry and Claire.

Mavis' mind always drifted back to that couple. She was young and her status meant she kept her distance from others. So this was the first time she truly felt heartbreak, especially one that was essentially forced upon by outsiders. Her eyes still welled up on occassion, even after that spectacle. They meant so much to her.

Still, the mere presence of Siobhan here made things a little easier to bear. Just knowing there was someone who not only was like her, but wanted her because she was like her, made her feel warm inside. It certainly helped that Siobhan was exceptional in her beauty. Even now, Mavis could envision her long red hair, the light freckles that adorned her face and chest, her cutting emerald eyes, the slight tan on her skin that enhanced everything, her modest but pretty breasts, her luscious pussy, her impressive uncircumcised cock. It made Mavis' body stir once again, though she did not feel inclined to give in to desire at the moment.

She was rather surprised, going back to those moments. She lost track of how many times she had an orgasm. Granted, her body's unique physiology granted her stamina that, mixed with the unusual amount of hormones, meant she could have for several hours if she wanted to. But there was something odd about that episode in that she felt even more energized every time she came. Like her body was creating rather than dispersing her lust. In that setting, she could probably have sex all day without needing to rest. The thought lingered for a while.

Suddenly, the winds began to pick up. As Mavis suspected, a storm was approaching. She cleaned up the mess from her meal, put up a raincatcher for water on a nearby tree, then extinguished the flames. She struggled for a moment to get her bearings in the near-complete darkness, but she managed to slip into and close up her tent. Moments later, a pattering of rain began to fall. She listened to it intently, and heard it intensify into a hard roar. While the winds were not strong, the rain made her concerned the tent would loosen and collapse, leaving her exposed to the downpour. Surprisingly, it held.

Mavis wasn't sure whether to call it a night or just let the storm pass. Eventually, it seemed like neither was a reasonable option. The temperature in the tent began to rise despite there being no heat source besides Mavis, and she alone didn't give off that much heat. On top of that, the tent became humid. Mavis was curious as to the sudden rise in heat, and felt the lining of her tent. It was quite warm, all around, which meant it was coming from outside. But it was nighttime, and there wasn't that much heat to speak of when she sat out there.

Wanting a clear understanding of the situation, Mavis decided against her better judgment to open the tent just enough to stick her hand out, get a grasp of the air and rain. Some water seeped into the tent, much to her dismay. But the annoyance of being wet in the tent was replaced by the shock of what she felt outside the tent. Bizarrely, as the rain splashed on her hand, it was actually quite warm. There had been occasions where she got caught in the rain of a thunderstorm during a hot day, and even they weren't as warm as this rain. It wasn't quite hot by any stretch, but definitely warm enough that one could possibly take a satisfying shower.

As she pondered this situation, that last observation gave her an amusing idea. Why not wash herself off with this rain? It wouldn't be the worst way to pass the time in this storm. Better than in a muggy tent. Plus, she had yet to really clean herself off after the spectacle from earlier. Given how dark it was and how hard the rain fell, there was little risk in her being seen by anyone. Though the thought that someone would see her naked and showering no longer had the fearful pull it once did.

With the humidity becoming excessive, Mavis decided to peel off her black t-shirt before it became too sticky on her. She hurled the shirt off into the corner of the tent, far from the rain. She felt more comfortable, but it wasn't enough. Reaching forward, she untied her laces and kicked off her boots and socks. Now she felt like she could sleep. And yet...she felt something strange. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but she felt some kind of pull to the rain. It was almost as if the rain was calling out to her. Or perhaps her body yearned to be out there, naked and soaking. Whatever it was, she couldn't shake it. It kept getting stronger. Finally, she realized it would be futile to resist whatever it was that demanded her out there. She was afraid, of course. But at the same time a different, peculiar feeling also overwhelmed her: Anticipation. She hesitantly unbuttoned her shorts, slid them off, and tossed them in the pile. She then, after a moment of pondering, unzipped the flap of the tent again and slid out, making sure to close it behind her so little water would get inside.

Mavis had barely closed up the tent when she found herself completely drenched by the rain. She had never witnessed, let alone felt, a downpour like this. It was almost like she was under a waterfall, no matter where she stood. Still, the warmness of the rain made the whole experience pleasant. She enjoyed how the water splashed and slid all over her skin. It made her feel clean. She was kind of grateful now that she could enjoy this experience.

After searching fruitlessly in the torrential dark for her supposedly waterproof backpack for soap, she decided to let herself be drenched by the water instead to clean herself up. She brushed her hands around her body, making sure no spot was left untouched. As she did so, she could not help but notice her cock starting to get hard once again. She couldn't recall the last time she was this horny, even for a young twenty-something like herself, even when her condition makes her more active than normal women or men. Yet there she was, getting hard again, feeling a bit of wetness from her pussy that wasn't just from the rain. She smiled. Nobody was around, and the rain just felt too good. She had to get off to this. After all, even if she did come, it would just wash away.

Mavis grabbed her cock and began stroking it, this time with a confident vigor that was lacking from earlier. Her other hand played with her clit and pussy with a similar confidence. She let out a moan much louder than before that could easily be heard from a distance were it not for the torrential rain. She had never been so loud before. Perhaps today did something in her mind. Being around Siobhan made her feel proud of who she was. She wasn't Cursed. How could she be, so beautiful and hot and sexy, with the means to have sex with anyone she meets? The world should see that about her, welcome her as a sexual force of nature. They should look at her, and see desire...in her, in themselves.

A flash of lightning seemed to answer that question, and for a moment, Mavis stopped. She could swear that, despite being unable to see no more than 10 or 15 feet in front of her, she could see some figures in the lake near its shore. A second flash confirmed it. There were about four, maybe five figures there. This made her freeze, for as much as her desire yearned to to be seen now, she also felt exposed and vulnerable. Still, she hadn't let go of her cock, and it actually twitched each time she saw the figures. Subsequent flashes of lightning made her realize they weren't moving all that much. They weren't approaching her, but they also weren't retreating, either.

It took her a moment, but she understood. A new audience. She smiled again. A small part of her was afraid, but at the same time she was very turned on at the prospect of being seen like this. She decided to get a little closer to them. Relying on the little information she could glean from the flashes of lightning, she walked slowly toward the edge of the lake. Eventually, she found a tree that she could lean back on. Rain still poured down in droves, but it was less pronounced here.

As she leaned back, she found that the figures, numbering five for certain, followed her to the tree. The rain still obscured their forms, so she could scarcely make out what they were other than human. Moreover, they refused to leave the lake. Despite this, though, she could definitely feel their eyes on her. Their looks pressed against her flesh like invisible hands, rubbing, touching, pinching her. It was a bizarre feeling after spending so long trying to hide her true nature. And yet, it was liberating, as if this was what she wanted all along.

Mavis let the figures stare at her for a few moments, drinking in their looks. Finally, she felt a need to speak up. "I don't know who you are," she said, "But I'm glad you're here. Please, keep watching me."

With that, she went back to stroking her cock rapaciously. It felt amazing to do this while being looked at in the torrential rain. She let her voice reveal her ecstasy, moaning and crying out in joy. Despite having cum multiple times on this day, her cock didn't feel sore. In fact, it felt like it hadn't cum in days, feeling extremely sensitive, but in a good way. She knew how to control herself to draw out the climax, so she slowed the pace while also giving her pussy and clit more attention.

Pinching and twisting her clit, Mavis moaned while taking care of her feminine sex. She stuck a couple fingers into her pussy, and felt liquid-her own-dripping out, causing her to pant in satisfaction. She fingered it a bit more, picking up the pace. On its own, it would take a while for her to get close to the ecstasy of orgasm. But given what happened today, and how she was already close to burst cum from her cock, she was already shaking in pleasure, close to that orgasm that she could not control. It was her desire to do both at the same time, something she hadn't done recently.

However, just as she edged herself closer to that goal, she felt something brush against her thigh. She stopped for a moment, and moved her hand around where she felt that brushing. She managed to touch something soft yet somewhat firm. Grasping it, it felt like some kind of fungus, a mushroom perhaps. It was thicker than she expected, with its cap pressed close to the stalk. What was most interesting, though, was that it felt alive, and seemed to be growing rather rapidly. She could feel its growth in her hands. Tracing its route, she noticed the base happened to reside somewhat below her pussy. She found it odd, and wondered if her wetness triggered its fast growth.

Suddenly, a wicked smile came across Mavis' lips as a perverse idea ran through her mind. In different times, she would have ignored it, but now just seemed like the perfect time. She lowered herself a little, brushing her eager wet pussy against the mushroom. She felt it expand, and knew what she had to do. Positioning it, she pushed the cap in with a little effort. She let out a gasp as she felt the mushroom go in. While it was soft, it had enough firmness to it that her pussy's grip didn't affect it. In fact, to her pleasant surprise, she could feel it grow even faster. This instinctively caused her to increase the strokes on her cock.

As she felt it get close to her cervix, she began to stand back up. In the process, she felt rings develop and slide out of her pussy, getting her off by pressing against just the right spots. Her free hand was no longer touching her clit, instead focusing on her ample tits. Squeezing them and caressing them, her hand amplified her desire from a different point, which only made the rest of her body light up in white-hot pleasure. The growth of the mushroom, while fast by fungi standards, was slow enough to let the pressure build up once again. She could feel pin-pricks all over her body, begging for that explosive release.

Eventually, she was standing on her tiptoes, unable to contain herself. She suspected something would happen if the cap pressed against her cervix hard enough, unable to get through the tight barrier. Meanwhile, she was once again getting close to her climax on her cock. She wanted to burst so badly, shower her cum on the strangers. She only needed one last push on the other half.

Suddenly, she felt a massive bulge in her pussy. The cap opened up inside her, much to her surprise and joy. On its own, that would've triggered an orgasm. But the cap's opening also caused the release of hundreds of spores that immediately painted the walls inside her pussy. They triggered an electric response far more potent than was necessary to cum. But cum she did. In mere seconds, everything went white. She could not see anything except the occasional sparks cross her eyes. She could not hear anything beyond her joyful screams and grunts and yelps. Her body shuddered in ways she never felt before, with thousands of pleasant pinpricks cascading through her. She could not control her hand as it kept stroking her cock while it exploded in a geyser. And somehow, for the first time, she felt something incredible: Her pussy ejaculating in a torrent of squirt.

For several moments, Mavis lost control of her body as this orgasmic wave consumed her. Never had she felt like this. Not with anyone. And yet it was so wonderful, so powerful. For the first time, she felt what it meant to be a hermie. The pure libido surging and overwhelming her, giving her a release not thought possible. This should've torn her body apart and caused her to black out, and yet she felt every single second of it, as if her body was built for moments like this. As she felt the last of her cum escape her cock, she fell over in relief, though still fully conscious. This was what she wanted, even if her head didn't articulate it as such.

For several moments, she embraced the post-orgasmic tremors. They were made a little more potent by her realizing the mushroom, which had broken off as she came down, was still inside her. As she slowly pulled it out, each ring that popped out made her quiver.

At some point, she realized the figures in the lake were no longer there, and she could no longer feel their eyes. At the same time, she was still recovering from that incredible experience, and it was still very dark in the midst of a rainstorm that was finally beginning to let up. So she didn't notice that the figures had dissolved back into the lake. But their sudden disappearance nevertheless puzzled her.

When she felt able, she got up and began to walk back to where she felt was the direction of her camp. It took her a few minutes, but as the rain washed off some of the excess cum from her cock, it also began to lighten up, and the sky brightened just enough for her eyes to finally have some sense of place. She then noticed she was at least 20 feet from her camp, much to her dismay.

Returning, Mavis sat at the camp and waited for the rain to stop, which took another five or so minutes. She then pulled out her towel from her backpack and dried herself off before going back into her tent. To her relief, the tent held up, and very little water got in.

As she laid back down, she thought about putting her clothes back on. It felt weird to be lying naked, alone, especially after what she just experienced. Yet at the same time, she was strangely comfortable with this. There was something relaxing about it that she couldn't place. So she made no effort.

For a few moments, Mavis Collette thought about the day that passed before her. It was only this morning that she was a complete wreck from grief. Even now, she felt a pang of loss and sadness at the thought of missing Harry and Claire. But now, being at this lake, it was almost like she had become a different person. A far more confident, sexual, public person, one who even her lovers wouldn't recognize. Before, she wanted to be far from anything, not knowing where to go. But now, she wanted to be here, even if she didn't understand why. Sure, there was something strange about this lake, but that's not what kept her here. Something else did.

But now, she was too tired to ponder the matter further. Tomorrow could provide some answers...and perhaps a chance for more sexy fun. Mavis smiled at that prospect. Her eyes became heavy, and she fell into a dreamless yet satisfying sleep.

-End of Day 1-

aguinness
aguinness
43 Followers