The Great National Barbecue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Here are my Canadian papers. Do you need to see my American ones too?"

"If I didn't know you already, I would but since I have known you for years and your mother for longer than that, it won't be necessary." He stamped the paperwork as having arrived by boat on that date. His Canadian citizenship papers were clean.

"That's one of the things I really like about having dual citizenship. It makes the transition between countries easy."

The agent laughed and said, "Yes but you still have to adjust to using your mother's name here. Do you still leave your father's name at the border?"

"Yes. Down there I am Jeremy Elkins. Up here, I am Jeramiah Kinsman." They each laughed. "I am going to leave my boat here for some work. I'll tell them at the boat yard and pick up my truck."

"That will be fine. The boat yard needs some work. Engine problems?"

"No; there was a fire at the dock near where I was staying. It scorched the paint on the port side. I think I'll have them fix it and repaint the whole topside."

"Take care; I'll call Veronica and tell her that you are on the way home. She will probably beat you there."

"Thanks. And you and the family come over for dinner tomorrow. I am thinking ribs on the grill."

"For your ribs, I would miss Mass on Sunday."

Jeramiah smiled broadly and turned toward the door, "Tomorrow will be a great day for another barbecue."