The Great Shift

Story Info
After the shift, the government takes some drastic action.
4.4k words
3.8
7.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, MrDawnFluffles here! This story is based on some transformation porn I've been looking at recently. Enjoy!

CW: Ugliness, Scat, Farts, Sweat, Futanari, Alien? Races, FPov

*****

The Great Shift

Where do I even begin? The entire world was rewritten in an instant, and now we have to cope. You may begin to panic, but don't worry. This isn't just happening to you: every scientist in the world is working to reverse it. We remain hopeful, for the time being.

What we do know is that on August 1st, 2020, at 19:33, every human on earth changed.

We are now a new species, one with sexual dimorphism far more exacerbated than before. The larger 'males,' though they feature breasts and other female qualities, grow to be more than 8 feet, whereas the smaller 'females,' only reach 5 feet.

We have dubbed the larger type "Majoris," (pl. Majories) and the smaller "Minoris," (pl. Minories) for now. Further research is required, but we remain ever vigilant.

Thank you for your time, and be careful. Times of mass unrest often lead to riots, so stay safe, and stay sane.

-Michelle Walker, CEO of KarmaCorp, in an address to the people of Uranium City

--

That day began just like any other. I woke up in my new body and pulled myself out of bed, the room stinking as my sweet perfume-sweat soaked the sheets. I reached up and pressed the button, causing the automatic door to swing open.

A few other Minories were collapsed on my couch, watching some old show from before the Shift. As I caught my breath at the top of the stairs, my eyes watered at the sheer volume of the perfume-sweat wafting up from the living room.

I struggled down the wooden steps, past my lounging friends, and into the kitchen. I sniffed out some cereal and retreated into the common room to eat my breakfast. As I curled up next to Melissa, a horn sounded and an announcement came on.

The rest of my friends jolted awake at the noise and crawled over to look at the announcement. "Attention, all Minories," the Majoris newscaster said. "You are to report to the nearest KarmaCorp office at once to collect your new identification. Attention, all..." the report repeated itself, so I shut it off.

"What do you think that means?" Jay asked.

"I have no idea. Maybe the government's trying to regain control of the population. Who knows," I said.

"Wanna go together?" Melissa said.

As they crawled off to gather their things and eat breakfast, I finished my meal and went upstairs.

Pulling open my closet revealed my options for the day. I decided on the classic bra and panties, not wanting to feel the gentle fabric grating on my skin any more than I had to. Technically, public decency laws were non-existent, but I still wanted to keep a shred of my dignity.

I crawled back down the stairs, passing my old trophy case, and threw myself onto the couch. I lay there for a few minutes as the rest of my friends finished donning their garments and we finally went out to the street.

The stench of garbage clouded my nostrils. Even though I didn't love the perfume-sweat smell, it was better than being outside. The city reeked of rotten food and liquid trash. The six of us crawled along the streets until we reached the bus stop, where another eight Minories waited, all of them in clothes similar to mine.

The bus pulled up eventually, and we all crawled into it. A few Majories sat in the new extra big seats, and I could smell their sweat from here. They probably just got up for the day, but already I could see puddles forming in their seats. We crept to the Minoris seats, which were placed under the seats of the Majories and were decked out with comfy pillows and air fresheners. The government did what they could, but sitting right underneath a Majoris was humiliating and stinky.

Slowly, the bus filled up. Dozens of Minories filled the beds, and a handful of Majories sat in the seats. Just as I was squeezed into the corner, the gas light came on. I pushed against the wall of flesh around me, but I couldn't move.

I panicked briefly, but there wasn't anything I could do, so I held my breath. Just as I heard the hiss of gas pour out onto me, I took a deep breath and plugged my nose. The air grew thick, and I heard the other Minories around me begin to gag. I held my breath as long as I could, but eventually, I was forced to expel the air and suck the potent gas into my lungs. I went cross-eyed as my nose hairs burned, my senses overwhelmed. There was nothing I could do but lay there, paralyzed, as the gas infected me.

Finally, we pulled up to the government office, the huge sign reading "KarmaCorp" hanging above the door, and all of the Minories crawled out, gasping for air. This time, I was glad to smell garbage. At least it wasn't farts. There were probably fifty of us, all in all, as we climbed slowly into the building. The whole street was polluted with the flowery stench of our sweat, but it was a golden reprieve from the hell we'd just been delivered from.

We formed a line and were slowly ushered to the front desk, where they were handing out the IDs. I waited until it was my turn. I crawled up to the counter and waited as the Majoris behind the desk sorted through some paperwork.

"Name," she said.

"Nancy Fillermore."

"One minute."

I waited patiently until she broke the silence. "Congratulations on your great success. You have been chosen as one of our black-card holders," she said monotonously.

"What does that mean?"

"It means you go in that line instead of the main one," she said, pointing to a much smaller line than the one where my friends were.

I headed over there, holding my new black ID. I passed my friends and shrugged with my face when they gave me confused looks. After a while, the line finally began to move and we crawled into another room.

A make-shift auditorium sat before us, and all of the regular Minories got their own comfy seats. We were relegated to a dark corner in the back, far from the stage. It didn't look good.

A Majoris wearing nice clothes stepped up to the mic. "I've got hundreds more of these to do so I'll be quick. Research shows that since the shift, our population has begun to shrink. As the minority and the child-bearing type, it is your job to bring the population back up."

She looked at her notes. "Each of you with the gold ID will be allowed to mate freely, with a minimum of three Minoris children required by the end of the year." She paused briefly. "Those with the black IDs will be assigned to a breeding household, where you will be expected to bear as many children as possible."

The Minories lying around me erupted in protest, but a glare from the speaker was enough to silence them. I was stunned. A breeding household?

My thoughts were interrupted as the other Minories were ushered out. A short Majoris came around and put thick black collars on all of us, attaching us with a leash. We were dragged out to the back of the building and loaded into a car, not even allowed to say goodbye to our friends. They drove the dozen or so of us wearing black around the neighbourhood, dropping one off at a time. "Divide and conquer," I heard a Minoris next to me whisper.

The short Majoris turned. "What did you say?"

"Nothing, sorry."

"That's what I thought."

Eventually, my time arrived. The car pulled up to a large suburban house, and the Majoris kicked me out onto the street. The car pulled away, leaving me on the curb. Before I could even think of escaping, a Majoris walked out of the house and picked me up gently before carrying me inside.

She laid me down on a soft bed and sat across from me. The house carried the stench of Majories, but I figured I'd need to get used to it. One of them put her hands to her lips and let out a shrill whistle. I heard loud stomps as a few more Majories came running down the stairs.

They sat all around me, and the stench clouded the air. I couldn't even see the sweat dripping from them, but I could smell it. They reeked of a gym that had never been washed. They all looked like typical Majories, with huge muscles, thick hair and misshapen faces, save one. She was significantly taller and carried a commanding aura. Her jaw was crooked, her eyes sunken, and her nose turned up.

"Welcome to our home, Nancy," she said, her voice deep and rumbling.

"Hi," was all I could manage.

"I'm sure you're nervous and all that, so we're going to take things slow, alright?"

I nodded.

"Okay. I'm Lina, and I'm the head of the house. There're six of us here."

The rest of the women looked very anxious. I could smell their lust, and I could see bulges growing in their pants.

"Let me clear things up: you've been assigned to us as a breeding slave, but we don't want you to just be a slave, okay? We respect you, so we want to welcome you. Unfortunately, we do have a mandate to fill. You need to be pregnant by the end of the day, or you'll get shipped off to another household that'll treat you much worse, so try to work with us, okay?"

I nodded again, my nerves growing. I wasn't ready to be a mother.

"Alright, let me introduce Julia. She's going to be the first to mate with you," Lina said. Julia stepped forward, pulling down her pants. A jungle of pubes obscured a penis the size of my thigh accompanied by two balls bigger than my fists.

I let out a cry in surprise. "It's okay," Lina said. She moved closer and stroked my hair with her coarse fingers. "You'll do great, I'm sure." She helped me remove my panties and bra, allowing my tits to flop out.

"Lina, are you sure about this? It feels icky."

The large Majoris bit her lip. "I know. But if she gets pregnant today, we can keep her and she'll be better off."

She laid me back on the couch, pussy splayed so Julia could get easy access.

I felt myself grow wet as Lina stroked my hair. It calmed me, allowing me to focus on anything but the python now resting on my stomach. Julia pulled back and placed the tip against the entrance to my vagina. I could smell her pull back the unwashed foreskin.

Lina moved my head so I was looking into her eyes. "Let's just talk, alright?"

I nodded, fear creeping up my throat as I felt Julia prod and poke me.

"What was your life like before the shift?" she asked.

"It was gooOOO-" my words twisted into a scream as Julia entered me. Only her tip had breached my dam, but I could see the outline of it against my stomach.

"What was your name before?"

"JustIIInnn," I managed to hold my scream back as she pushed deeper.

"Justin? You were a man?"

I nodded, tears welling in my eyes.

"It's okay, baby, you're doing great. I was a man, too, Nancy. My name was Oliver."

"I... bet... you're... glad... to... still... have... a penis," I said through gritted teeth. Julia's entire head was in, and I was already full to bursting.

She laughed. "In some ways, I am glad, but I do wonder what it's like to orgasm as a woman."

"I'll tell you... when I find out..."

Lina's jaw dropped slightly. "Wait... you haven't cum since it happened? You're still a virgin in this body?"

"Yep," I said. I felt a tiny bubble of gas building up as Julia worked her way deeper.

I clenched my ass really hard, and Julia let out a yelp of surprise. "A little eager, are we?"

I focused on keeping the bubble in. If I let it out, here, surrounded by Majories, there would be terrible consequences.

"Nancy?"

"I'm here. I'm here," I said.

"Well, what do you thi-"

I cut her off with a scream. Julia thrust her cock another inch in without warning, sending pain up my groin and all down my spine.

For just a second, I let my concentration slip, and the tiny bubble of gas seeped out. I could smell it instantly. Luckily, it was only a minuscule bubble, barely perceptible, even to my nose, but I hoped that was it.

For a minute, everything seemed normal. Then, I heard sniffing. Loud sniffing. All of them, including Lina, smelled my gas. Sweat began to drip off of them, the stench multiplying in magnitude. Precum dripped from their cocks onto the floor. Lina's hand went from stroking my hair to clenching it in a desperate fist, no doubt trying to fight off the instincts.

They began to disrobe. Six fully-erect Majories surrounded me, one already inside. Their eyes glazed over, and they began to advance slowly. Julia pushed her cock all the way in, penetrating my hymen and womb in a single thrust. The assault on my nostrils and my vagina nearly knocked me unconscious, but I held on to the last shred of life.

Lina grabbed my mouth and forced my jaw open. Her cock slid down my throat easily, until her pubes filled my nostrils. I choked for breath until she pulled back, and then pushed me back down. As she pounded my face, Julia began to move in my vagina. She pulled out of my womb and pushed through my cervix with each thrust. She didn't even reach two-thirds of the way down her shaft before she hit the walls of my womb, but that didn't stop her from burying her blade in my pussy.

Tears streamed down my face as cocks slapped my body. I felt some more of the womens' dicks resting on my stomach, between my breasts, using my armpits as fleshlights.

Sweat poured off them in buckets, coating my entire body, and with every breath I took through my nose, my brain felt slightly foggier until it gave way to the blackness of sleep.

--

I awoke to a dark room. Everything was wet, and I could still hear slapping. My nerves had long since given out, but I could still feel the phantom pain in my womb. My body was soaked in cum, and I laid my head down against a pillow just as the cock in my stomach erupted, sending me back into the darkness.

--

Waking again, this time with the sun glaring down on me, I stretched my arms and yawned. The smell was even stronger than before, but I was at least not being physically assaulted anymore. The ground was covered in sexual substances, and I reached down, feeling my pussy. It was very sore, still repairing itself from the beating, and leaking fluids. Lina sat across from me, biting her fingernail. When she saw me, she stood up abruptly, her flaccid cock flopping around.

"Oh, good. You're awake," she said, voice thick with hesitancy. "I didn't know if you'd wake up for some time. I'm sorry..."

She dropped to her knees next to me. "I'm really sorry, Nancy. I don't know what came over me. It was like... oh it was like heaven. I smelt pure ecstasy, and I couldn't hold back."

My hand shaking, I stroked her face. "It wasn't your fault."

"But it was! I'm so sorry. We're all sorry. It was so terrible what we did. We wanted to welcome you but ended up hurting you."

She grabbed my hand and kissed it. "It really wasn't your fault, Lina. Don't you know about my pheromones?"

"What? Pheromones?"

I nodded. "Minories have farts that contain nearly pure pheromones, driving mates into a breeding frenzy. I let out a tiny bubble of gas right before you went crazy."

She kissed my hand again. "Well, it's good that it wasn't our fault, but it doesn't make it any better. Is there a way to prevent it, or something?"

"I don't know. Diet doesn't seem to have an effect. If you've got a better idea, I'm glad to hear it."

"We'll think about it. In the meantime, how are you doing?"

I gave her a fake smile. "Not too bad. I mean, we have really strong regenerative abilities, so even if you cut off my arm it would only take a few weeks to grow back." Despite that, my body was still aching. I'd taken hours of cocks and pools of cum while I was asleep. I didn't even know the full extent of my rape.

I jolted up. "Wait, am I pregnant?"

She shook her head. "No, but I talked to our contact in the government, told her what happened. Apparently, what we did is 'exactly the kind of behaviour they want,' which is horrifying, but we're off the hook. You don't have to be pregnant for another few days, so long as we get high on your farts again."

She sighed and sat down. "But it would be better for you if you did get pregnant anyways." Her balls splayed out on the couch between her thick legs. The room still stank, but I could smell her lust past it all. Her cock was flaccid, but her balls were growing.

I steeled my courage and gestured for her to come over. Raising an eyebrow, she sat beside me.

I leaned my head on her shoulder. She reached down and stroked my hair, and I felt tears stream down my face.

"Shh... baby, I know. I know," she whispered into my ear while I cried. After a few silent minutes, I let out one last sniffle and gazed into her eyes.

Without words, I put one hand on her cock and the other on her balls and started massaging them.

She started to protest, but I shushed her. "Despite what happened, I'm glad you're so kind about it. And you're right. I need to get pregnant." Her balls were like pillows, and I laid my head down on them, resting her cock on my face.

"I can tell you're pent up. Let me help, okay?"

She nodded. A glob of precum emerged from the tip of her cock, which I licked up. I began tracing my tongue over her thick veins, sucking on her pubes as I went. She moaned and let herself relax into the cushions as I continued.

Managing to suck another bit of precum from her penis, I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "We can kill three birds with one stone."

She looked at me, a bit worried. "You need a release, and I need to be pregnant and get some practice stretching." I slapped my groin, right above my pussy. "Please be gentle."

She nodded, her lip trembling as she repositioned herself. "This is going to hurt. Brace yourself." She slipped the tip into my vagina. Pain shot up my body again, just like the night before. I need to get better. If I'm going to serve all of them, I'll need to be able to take more than a tip.

"You can go a bit deeper," I said through gritted teeth.

"Are you sure?"

I nodded. She pushed the head into my womb, spreading my cervix. Is this what labour feels like?

I clenched my teeth, but that didn't really help with the pain. She was being really careful, but I could tell she wanted to just let go and give in. "Deeper," I mumbled.

She leaned over me to get a better position. Her breasts hung beside my face, titsweat dripping into my eyes. She moaned as she slid ever so slightly deeper, her glans rubbing across my womb. I felt precum leak deep inside me as my spine erupted in pain.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I moaned in pain. Lina took this as a sign I was beginning to enjoy it, so she thrust her hips a few inches deeper. My breath caught in my throat, my scream unable to escape. I hope she waits for me to-

Before I could finish the thought, Lina's body fell on top of mine, all of her weight thrusting through her cock and into me. My arms went limp, and she waited there for a second.

"Nancy? Are you okay?" she asked. I couldn't reply. My voice couldn't escape from my own mouth, much less the valley of her tits. I took a deep breath, and as I opened my mouth to tell her to go slower, I got a mouthful of sweat. The salty nectar had fermented and thickened in between her breasts, so it was a challenge to swallow.

After I didn't reply for a few moments, she pulled nearly all the way out, leaving only her tip in my canal. I clutched my stomach and managed to catch my breath after a few seconds. "I'm okay now. That was too much."

She made to pull all the way out, but I wrapped my frail legs around hers.

"I don't want to hurt you any more," she said, voice trembling.

I smiled at her. "Just because you hurt me before doesn't mean you'll hurt me next time. Go slower, and you'll be fine."

"Are you sure?"

12