The Great Shift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded. I could barely stay conscious, but she was nice to me. Who knows what kind of household I'll get put with next if I don't get pregnant? This is important. Focus, Nancy.

Lina slowly pushed her length all the way into me, checking in every few inches to make sure I was still alive. Finally, her balls rested against my ass, and I could still breathe. It was staggered and painful, but thoughts were still able to form in my head.

She let out a sigh, precum pumping into my broken body. As she breathed, her stomach pushed into mine. Her pubic hair grated against my clit, sending shocks through my nervous system.

"Wow," she said. "You did it."

I nodded. "I did." My voice was barely there, but I could talk. Just as she relaxed slightly, I felt a bubble of gas appear in my bowels. This one was much bigger than the first. Immediately, I clenched my ass as hard as I could, feeling the bubble fighting to escape from my anal prison.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Gas bubble."

She jerked a few inches out instinctually before catching herself. I furrowed my brow and forced my ass shut. "Sorry. Did it get out?"

I shook my head. I could barely concentrate on her words. "Pull out slowly, please," I said. Now it was my turn for my voice to tremble.

She pulled out, inch by inch, over the course of a few minutes. The bubble was still pushing, but it hadn't escaped.

All that was left was the tip. Precum still leaked into my pussy, providing it with adequate lube to hopefully let the cock escape.

"Brace yourself," Lina said. I tensed up my ass cheeks, feeling her pull out. My pussy let out a squelch, causing Lina to wince, but I quickly reassured her. The fart was still contained.

"I'm going to have to let this out a few blocks away or you'll still smell it," I said.

She nodded. "I'll get the car. I'll drive you away, then come back here for a few before picking you up. Will that work?"

I nodded. "It should." Thank god we managed to do that. For all the pain she's caused me, Lina is actually really smart and helpful.

Someone appeared behind me. "What'll work?" boomed Julia's voice as she slapped me on the back.

Lina grabbed a nearby sheet and covered her face, but it was too late. The bubble infected the air. My eyes rolled back as my brain was washed with my own pheromones. I heard stomping from upstairs.

Lina began to drool, dropping the blanket and sniffing deeply. Her cock grew, even past the full erection it had before.

The other Majories appeared at the bottom of the stairs, sniffing deeply.

Tears fell from my face. I could tell they were fighting it, but it was hopeless. Lina grabbed me and thrust me down onto her cock as the other cocks appeared. Just as I was being slammed up and down on Lina's staff, two more cocks penetrated my ass simultaneously. I waited to black out from the pain, but the darkness never took me.

Lina's training actually helped!

My entire lower body was numb as the three cocks pounded me, my bones bending to make way. My face was buried in Lina's chest, and as my tongue lolled I caught a few drops of her sweat.

I moaned as my asshole was split open, but there was no love in Lina's eyes, just bestial determination.

I fell asleep eventually when it got dark, and awoke in the morning, the three women still going. Finally, after a few more hours, I felt them tense up.

My stomach ballooned outwards as three fire hoses shot white liquid into my body. I leaned backwards, my body caught by the two women behind me as my stomach grew, and grew. Lina was pushed away because of how fat I got.

Then I felt something change. Inside me, from the deepest recesses of my soul, I felt another. A tiny spark, created when Lina's and my essence merged.

I cried into her breasts, "Lina, I think it happened."

But as the three women pulled their cocks out, they were replaced by the other three. The surprise made me burp more pheromones into the air, and as the second shift got to work, I could see Lina's cock getting hard again. This is going to be a long day.

*****

Thanks for reading! Feedback and suggestions are much appreciated.

12