The Great White Spermed Whale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
455 Followers

Demarcus had never seen Kayla topless, never mind completely unclothed before, although her normal clothing was apt to be minimal enough that there was only one real surprise. Sturdy hips, a bit of a round belly, which actually looked quite inviting, and those large tits that tumbled out of her top.

These turned out to be longer and more pendulous than he would have guessed. Her bra architecture must have been designed for cleavage, making them appear rounder and firmer than they actually were, but when free, her boobs flattened and drifted down and out, pressing onto her ribcage and moving delectably as she removed the rest of her clothes.

Demarcus had to deliberately focus his gaze squarely back on Melody to avoid troubles.

Luckily, he never tired of watching her removing her own clothes. That flat waist with a glittering belly-button piercing, which to Melody's amusement Demarcus had compared to an airport guide-light to her "landing zone", slender smooth legs that led up to that exquisite little notch of hers, just lightly covered in hair.

She had been shaved bare when he first met her, and it was only after some serious lobbying that he had gotten her to let her hair grow back, even if she trimmed the side-growth. He liked a little feel of soft hair with his hands, and even more his face and lips, if he was going to be close to that part of a woman. She had put up a little resistance, but not much, and of course he had had to endure a couple weeks of unpleasant sand-paper stubble, but they had surmounted that phase in good shape.

Before turning off the overhead light, Melody lit one of the big candles on her bedside table, a mood thing she enjoyed, as did Demarcus, although he wouldn't admit it. It cast a flickering dim light during their amatory activities that provided an extra visual stimulus that a plain dark room did not.

If getting clothes off without some dodgy feelings was a challenge, getting into bed was no easier. The two couples initially settled into bed next to each other, tentatively initiating the little intimacies that acted as precursors to a good night of loving. The air was warm enough that no one was under covers, which no one wanted anyway. Lying side by side, fingers started gentle but deliberate explorations, tweaking, rubbing, establishing the trust and excitement that would follow in good order for everyone.

Demarcus found his eyes carefully checking out the other pair, noting how Kayla's breasts flattened out like twin liquid lakes when she was on her back. And the size of the great white cock of Charles while it stiffened as Kayla's fingers played along it. He felt it necessary to keep his glances short and abbreviated, most of all unnoticed by Melody.

Meanwhile of course, he was doing things to Melody that he knew she liked, things that would remind her of how much he enjoyed her body.

A finger flicking one nipple, followed by some tender tit-sucking. He positioned his head so that he could see the other couple without being obvious. Melody was happily distracted enough by the jolts of pleasure that ran up her body to notice his wayward gaze.

Kayla's fingers were running along the length of Charles's shaft, fingertips sometimes lingering at the head, cupping over it like an umbrella or some sort of jelly-fish creature, moving in and out, up and down.

Demarcus let a finger dip down to Melody's notch, satisfyingly not quite slippery wet yet but on the way. A little murmur let him know results. He felt her own fingers now on his own tool, grown hard and excited.

On a good night, probably half the time, he was good for twice. It helped if he creamed early, either with a lovely Melody suck or stroke, spent the next stretch either bringing Melody off or nearly so while his cock recovered, and then a longish, deep fuck that left everyone happy in the end. There was no way to know how tonight was going to go.

At some point, he realized that it had become a bit of a contest.

He had straddled Melody's narrow chest while she played him with her fingers. The dim light illuminated his prick, all smooth and hard, the head pointed and engorged. He was suddenly aware of the others' attention on him, and out of the corner of his eye he saw both Kayla and Charles staring.

Within a minute or two, Charles had similarly straddled Kayla, who looked over at Demarcus and Melody, pleased that they were being observed as well. She rather too smugly pulled on Charles cock, her hand movements emphasizing his length and thickness, her eyes wide with ill-concealed pleasure at his size. She extended a tongue for a little lick at his prick-head, and then looked over with a self-satisfied expression.

Demarcus then noted Melody's tongue extended to his own cock, and upping the ante, sliding her lips over and around his cock-head for a sweet little suckle. He inhaled, the sight amplified his sensations.

So a little dual suck-fest was initiated, the guys now over their partners, on all fours, dangling two now very hard cocks into mouths for extended wet sucklings.

Things were going a little too quickly however, and Demarcus sat back on Melody, straddling her middle while his prick pointed towards the ceiling and he tweaked Melody's nipples. Their eyes met, and Demarcus was pleased with the expression she exhibited.

At this stage Demarcus and Melody became completely focused on each other. All sense of Charles and Kayla dropped away. Melody stroked his prick, slowly, up and down, with both hands, her eyes riveted on Demarcus' erection in front of her. This was a not uncommon phase to their lovemaking, Act I.

One hand reached under his balls, and she did lovely things with the fingers of one hand, while the other glided up and down his now impossibly rigid penis.

A touch with her fingers at the tip came away wet, he was starting to leak.

The sight beneath Demarcus was splendid. Low light on Melody's slender body, so small and helpless underneath him. The contours of her spread-out breasts, erect nipples making shadows. The smile on her face as she pleased her Man.

"Her Man," Demarcus thought. He loved this part. On top, being pleasured, time having slipped into a luxurious, slow-motion phase.

Melody had confessed how much this position aroused her, that having Demarcus sitting on top of her, his full, excited cock rubbing along her chest valley, intruding into her mouth - even when he "marked" her by pushing his shaft and cock-head along her face, head, into her hair - she said it all made her feel like a "woman." Demarcus had no objections.

Melody smeared his fluid around his cock-head, went back to two hands on his prick, one thumb pressuring the underside of the head, a delicious spot, slight variations in movement, slower, then faster, then slower again.

Demarcus felt his hips pushing back into her hands, pressure building in his balls, ass clenching shut. Too soon, he wanted it to go on longer, the eruption commenced, his first glob of sperm pushing up, the second following in a higher and more violent arc, and he rained several good pulses of semen out on her chest, even catching the side of her face before she could turn away.

Melody, even when she sensed the closeness of his release, often was taken by surprise when he creamed, but she turned back to him again while coaxing the last few oozes out of his prick, the pleasure of her expression a happy echo of his own enjoyment.

Demarcus exhaled a long low breath, and leaned forward to kiss Melody.

He was brought out of himself by awareness of two pair of eyes on him. Looking over, he saw Charles and Kayla's eyes glued to him and Melody. Kayla's hand was clamped on the dick of Charles, both of them lying side by side.

They both smiled, and made little clapping sounds with their hands.

"Good one," murmured Kayla, and Charles nodded. His own penis looked uncomfortably aroused.

Apparently, now it was time for reciprocation. Melody pulled Demarcus down next to her, and their eyes swiveled over to the other couple.

Charles again straddled Kayla, and she began to stroke him. Demarcus was entranced by how her hand-work produced jiggling movements in Kayla's breasts, or at least her left one, the one he could see, as her fingers moved over his cock.

The beast stood tall, potent and proud in the light, the head grown quite large, menacing even. Despite himself, Demarcus had to admire it. The veins stood out, much more pronounced than his, which was smooth, but of course veins were going to show more on a white dick anyway. But it curved upward magnificently, no denying that.

Kayla shot them a look from time to time, as if to say "Look at that monster, will you? So handsome! All mine!" Demarcus restrained his urge to gag, but still found their show arousing.

Charles was pretty worked up, it did not appear he would last long. He plunged his cockhead into her mouth for a few thrusts, his ass-cheeks moving with authority as he curled his hips into her face, then sat back, glad to have her give him finishing touches with her hands.

It gleamed lovely in the light, shadows accentuating the ridge of his cock-head. Kayla worked his balls with one hand, the other flying up and down his shaft, with extra attention to his head.

Charles tensed up, making deep noises in the back of his throat and then sent the first of four good spurts of semen up in the air, puddles collecting on Kayla's chest while she smiled like a Cheshire cat and milked him.

The couple stared at each other with satisfaction until Kayla turned her head towards them. Demarcus was aware that he and Melody were required to register their appreciation.

Melody was kinder than he, saying something about how handsome they looked together. Demarcus managed a "Nice tool" comment, then remembering, not without some hazard, to offer a compliment to Kayla. "Cum-covered tits always look good," he said to giggles from Kayla.

"That's my boy." Kayla directed this to Charles and pulled him down on top of her. Demarcus could hear the sperm squish between their bodies while they cuddled and cooed at each other.

Demarcus lay, perfectly happily, next to Melody. His own prick was shrunken, wet and quite incapacitated, but with that sweet tingling sense of pleasure still lingering in his balls. He traced fingers along Melody's flanks, played with her breasts, and lightly grazed the soft hair on her mons. He reckoned he was at least twenty minutes away from being hard again.

Melody knew their rhythms well enough by now, and they were pleased to just caress each other. They kissed, they embraced, they kept their bodies aware of each other. They were lost to each other, oblivious to the rest of the room for some time. Demarcus was determined that Melody would have her own pleasure before they would call it a night.

After awhile, it became apparent that the next bed had grown silent. Demarcus looked over to see Kayla trying unsuccessfully to rouse Charles, who seemingly had drifted off into sleep next to her. She shot Demarcus an annoyed look as she tried to play with Charles' dick, still big but deflated, lolling on his left thigh, looking for all the world like a giant, white beached whale. Charles' ribcage expanded and contracted in long slow movements.

Demarcus was just lying there later, twiddling Melody's increasingly slick cuntlips, when he noticed Kayla standing over them, her cunt right at eye level. Opening her eyes, Melody didn't appear too happy.

"Quick talk?" Kayla said to Melody. Seemed more like a command than a request, Demarcus thought.

He saw them leave the bedroom, two completely different asses from the rear. Melody's was tight and smooth, with liquid-satin movements. Kayla's jiggled, the fat, soft flesh of her rear quivered with each footfall. Demarcus sighed. He wondered if Charles ever took her hard from the rear, that ass-meat probably made pretty nice slapping noises when he humped into her.

Demarcus heard them talk, softly at first, then more animatedly, in the kitchen, although he couldn't make out the words.

Kayla led the way on their return. Demarcus didn't like the look on Melody's face.

"I am super horny," Kayla stated. How was Demarcus supposed to react to this?

"The big lug got me all slick and excited, then left me stranded at the pier." Kayla jerked a thumb at Charles's supine body, head turned away, his ribcage expanding and contracting, big prick lolling on his thigh.

"Melody agreed to lend you." Demarcus felt a sharp intake of breath. "Just this once," Kayla continued, as if that made some kind of difference.

"You up for a quick one? I am aroused enough it likely won't take long, not sure I can get to sleep without some release." Demarcus tried to read her expression, the eyes full of desire, looking at him, or rather, his penis.

He looked over to Melody. "It's okay," she said a bit tightly, mouth in a bit of a downturn. "Finishes my debt." This last phrase was directed to Kayla. Their eyes met and Kayla nodded.

"You saw and heard that, right Demarcus?" Melody asked in a slightly elevated tone, looking straight at Demarcus. "We are confirmed. Done."

"You sure babe?" Demarcus was not convinced, or at least needed a second stamp of authority. And the "debt" part caused all manner of speculation, but that would need to wait for later.

Melody nodded. "Just save something for me, okay?" Her eyes met his, hopeful perhaps? Pleading?

Demarcus nodded. This was not going to be the typical Saturday night cock adventure.

Kayla had sat down on the edge of her bed. She patted the place next to her and arched her eyebrows, a rather too eager smile on her face.

"Wait," said Demarcus. "Condoms? Health?"

"Good to go," said Kayla. "We can do raw."

"Him though? It is both of you that matter, you know..."

"We both got tested when we first got together. We're both clear." Kayla's eyes glinted.

Demarcus rose, aware of all eyes on his body. His dick was hanging, not completely loose, but at least he knew the rest of him looked okay, taut skin, lean ass, defined abs, thick legs.

Kayla guided him to a spot in front of her, eyes gleaming. She held his balls, gave him a quick look and began to tickle the end of his cock with her tongue. Demarcus didn't dare look at Melody, just closed his own eyes and let his head tilt back.

Kayla's tongue made the rounds, slithering around the edge of his cock, tickling under the ridge, into his piss-slit, until she eased her lips over the head and slid down his shaft.

Demarcus hardened quickly, too quickly he thought. This next stretch was going to be some balancing act. Twice he could do in one night, but three times? His body gave a little shudder.

Before he grew too erect, after maybe a couple minutes of mouth and tongue work, he eased himself out, and arranged Kayla's body flat out on the bed.

He would force himself to take an interest in her, which under other circumstances wouldn't have been that difficult, but Melody's presence, and eyes on the whole business, combined with the earlier events of the day, made for a delicacy Demarcus was not sure he could muster.

If he took too much obvious pleasure with Kayla, there would be hell to pay with Melody. Not enough and there would be a pissed-off Kayla. Neither situation he would regard as "optimal."

At the least, he needed to pull at least one orgasm out of Kayla, which maybe was all she was capable of anyway. Demarcus had no way of knowing.

Also, for himself he had to get some - a little - playtime in with those tits of hers, an opportunity not to be wasted.

Lying on her back they spread out to each side, liquid, divided by her sternum. He straddled her middle, cradling those beauties, flopping them from side to side, flicking nipples. Their movement was intoxicating, but he was aware of Melody's eyes on him.

He didn't return the gaze, but did reach back with one hand to gauge Kayla's cunt-readiness. The slippery feel of his fingers was entirely gratifying, although he didn't like the hairless condition. But when Melody was that wet, a good noisy, squirming climax was usually just around the corner.

He worked her lips gently, up and down, along the sides. The outers were fat, thick and sausage-like, and the inners grew even more slippery the more his fingers traveled. A little flick of a finger on her clitoris got a satisfying sound from Kayla, who had closed her eyes, one hand on his cock, not squeezing, just holding, like a door handle just before opening it.

Demarcus allowed himself a look at Melody, and their eyes met. "For you," he mouthed the words, hoping that this would be an acceptable demonstration of chivalry.

His fingers worked Kayla a bit more methodically, up and down, a flick to her clit every few cycles, her hips now restlessly pressing into his hand movements. Excellent.

An exploring finger up her channel, the angle a bit awkward for him, but still to Kayla's obvious pleasure.

The time arrived to move things along. Normally with Melody, this would be when he offered his balls up to her mouth for a ritual suckle, before easing down for penetration, but Demarcus judged this to be perhaps a bit too intimate, something he'd best save just for his girl.

He slid his way down, paused his dick-head right at Kayla's entrance, to play it up and down a bit, get things nicely wet. Kayla's eyes were big, she looked at his face, then his cock, then his face again. Her eyebrows arched, which Demarcus took to mean "in."

A new cunt, the first time, was always an adventure. Kayla was well slicked up, it took little effort before he was in completely, up to his balls. She pulled him down on her, and Demarcus felt the leftover sperm-leavings of Charles, still damp and sticky, between their chests. Suddenly the thought intruded that if his mother had ever known that one day her Demarcus would be sliding his chest away on a girl greased with some white guy's sperm, she would have screamed murder. He shook his head. He didn't dare kiss Kayla on the lips, so he fastened his mouth on her neck while he began the pelvic in-and-out.

She felt good. Not so grippy as Melody, more like a soppy, warm wet face-cloth surrounding his cock. His dick was not a hundred percent hard, which was good, but stiff enough to go. In a normal night with Melody this second round might mean ten minutes or so of solid, uninterrupted work, more if he pulled out for diversion, to prolong things.

Kayla would not have a slow fuck, however. She pulled on him hard, hands on his ass-cheeks, spreading them apart and urging him on. Demarcus kept his head turned away from Melody, he didn't want to see her expression.

He felt Kayla's legs tense up underneath him, her hips seeking his rhythm, meeting his thrusts. She was exhaling heavily, then he felt her fingernails dig into his ass.

"Yess!" she muttered, clipping his cock, and he upped his tempo and depth. He reached down and pulled her own ass-cheeks apart, this always worked well with Melody.

Kayla threw her head to the side, her cunt gripping him fiercely, and she came hard, pulling him into her. Demarcus kept pushing until she was done, hoping like hell he didn't climax himself.

He gave what he hoped would be sensed as a final climatic push, followed by the shallower and softer pushes that mimicked sperm discharge, before the rest of his body went limp on top of her. He wondered if he was the first male ever to fake an orgasm.

Her ribs went in and out, she breathed heavily on his neck. She tried to kiss him on the lips but he let his head dangle to the side, with feigned exhaustion. No Kayla kisses, please. He wanted to dismount as quickly as he could, get over to Melody, but felt he had to wait at least a few minutes. His penis was still hard inside her, keenly aware of the softness of its sheath, the wetness. He didn't dare move and get any further aroused.

yowser
yowser
455 Followers