The Great White Spermed Whale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally eased himself off Kayla, kissing each nipple with both pleasure and regret as he pulled out, then permitted himself a kiss to her cuntlips, he had to do that. Kayla looked at him.

"Thanks," she murmured. "I needed that."

Kayla inclined her head to Melody. "Your boy fucks nice."

She looked admiringly at Demarcus' cock in the flickering candlelight, stiffly bobbing and wet.

"Damn, he's still hard..." she noted, as if to the room.

"Go ahead," she waved him towards Melody, "I bet she's ready."

He couldn't tell whether Kayla knew he had cum or not. Didn't matter. Demarcus made sure she saw his sleek dark dick wag from side to side as he made his way to Melody, her own eyes on his erection.

He stopped at the side of her bed, and slowly waved his cock in front of her face.

He had dual motives. First of all, it was always insanely arousing to see Melody's lips slide down over his cock-head, anytime, anywhere. Second, he hoped that she would notice no taste of sperm, decide that he hadn't cum inside of Kayla, that he had saved himself for her. That she might get a flavor of Kayla's cunt-liquor was a necessary drawback.

Melody smiled and took him in for a slow, short suckle. Demarcus watched his tool go in and out of her mouth, but didn't dare linger. He would need to get her own arousal up and running. He dangled his balls in her mouth for a lick, before sliding into bed next to her.

He settled in, kissing neck, nipples, and ran a finger along her cuntlips, which were still gratifyingly damp from before. Kisses to her flanks, one hand still on her cunt, then he slid down between her legs and buried his face into her crotch. His own erection pressed uncomfortably into the bed.

Melody closed her eyes and spread her legs for access. Demarcus was keenly aware of Kayla's eyes on them, he hadn't done this part to Kayla, deliberately.

Slow licks up and down her lips, holding her ass-cheeks in his hands, pulling them apart a bit, he knew Melody enjoyed the feeling of being spread. He felt her legs tense and relax as he worked her. His own penis, hard against the mattress, was dying for release, but that couldn't happen yet.

He wiggled his tongue up her channel, pushing his nose into her clit. He knew this pleased her. Snake-like tongue movements inside her, intermittent pressure to the top of her notch. She wiggled her hips in pleasure, pressing back into him

Luckily, it didn't take long. He figured she had to be pretty aroused already. Who knew what sort of effect watching him tail Kayla had had? Her legs grew rigid. He felt the arrival of the inevitable reactions to his work. He flicked her clit with his tongue, pressed his face onto her now gushy cunt, spread her ass cheeks, worked her good and she came hard.

Melody was capable of a fair amount of noise, combinations of exhalations, deep animal sounds from inside her that escaped her open mouth, but tonight was much louder than usual. Was the extra noise for Kayla's benefit? Or just involuntary? He felt her cunt and ass squeeze several times while she yelped, and he pressed on until the waves died down.

He felt her hands on his head afterward, caressing, while he nursed at her soppy mess of a cunt.

His penis was dying.

It was finally time.

He rose slowly.

He was aware of his erection, hard and urgent, pointing almost straight up.

"Puissant," he thought to himself. This was going to work.

A pause at the edges of her wetness, a slow impalement, her channel so much tighter than Kayla's, and he settled on top of her. He sensed the still-damp leavings on her chest from his discharge earlier, and they kissed.

He kept his penis lodged up her channel, unmoving, delighting in just the fact that he was inside her, and not yet done.

But then he felt her cunt clip his shaft, and he could restrain no longer. They slid against each other, slick and desirous.

It was short and almost brutal.

He pushed hard, keenly aware of Melody's hands on his ass, urging him on. She didn't always like it when he was fierce, but tonight was going to be unique.

He plunged in and out, not taking his time as he normally did, and felt the semen rise. His balls tightened, his anus slammed closed, and the discharge came abruptly, explosively.

A last few lingering pushes, and he had filled her. Her fingers traced his back, and his head lay listless to the side of her neck.

"Thanks babe," he whispered in her ear. "You're good as always."

"You too," she murmured back.

Demarcus fought the urge to look over to Kayla, to see the expression on her face, maybe she was convinced he had gone three times in a row, but he didn't dare. It was all good enough.

He finally uncunted, and got up to hit the bathroom for a final piss. He was aware of how wet and limp his dick was as he came back in. Kayla was pretending to sleep, Charles next to her lifeless, the sheets pulled up, but he knew her eyes were upon his crotch.

Untypically, Melody fell asleep first, usually Demarcus was the one to drop off quickly. But his mind didn't entirely stop. Two cunts, within half an hour no less, two sets of tits to play with, two satisfying upheavals of sperm. A decent night's work that could have gone much worse.

The next morning, Demarcus was the first to surface. He made his way quietly to the bathroom and let out a good long satisfying stream of urine but was surprised on opening the door to see Kayla.

She had pulled on a bathrobe but hadn't seen fit to close it. Her cleavage was right there, breasts drifting off to the side, those fat gaping cuntlips below.

"Kayla..." This came out involuntary, but he found he didn't have anything else to say.

"Nice fucking last night," she said, in a low voice. "I want to offer thanks."

Before he could do anything, she had dropped to her knees and pushed him back against the wall. Her mouth went to his cock-head, only just now relieved of piss.

Her lips went over his cock and she began to suck.

"Hey Kayla," Demarcus began, trying to pull his cock out. "Melody..."

"Melody what?" Kayla pulled off and her eyebrows arched. "Do you want your dick sucked or not? Never yet met a man who'd refuse."

"I got your sperm in one end of me last night. Good enough that I want the other end. I want to taste you..."

She was back at work on him before he could respond, and Demarcus gave in. He leaned back, watched those lips, thick supple ones at that, go to work on his tool, her nose pointing ahead as she moved along his shaft, like a gun-sight. In-and-out, he hardened quickly. In fact he had awoken erect but the early morning piss had softened his penis.

She looked up at him with her lips clamped on his cock-head, Melody never did this. He was surprised how wide her eyes were, brown and big, excited, wanton. But he somehow didn't want eye-contact, so leaned his head back and closed his eyes.

She went back to work, nice smooth wet sliding, he never lasted long in the morning with this sort of attention. While he didn't want to actually look into Kayla's eyes, he let his eye-lids slit open enough to get a glimpse at the attention his cock was getting, those big tits of hers swaying with her motions.

She held his balls in one hand, her mouth was eager, almost in a rush, like she wanted sperm fast. She paused once to hold his erection up while she sucked his balls, an activity that drove Demarcus crazy, Melody never did this enough. Her hand stroking on his saliva-wet shaft was intoxicating.

Lips again over his tool, he couldn't resist opening her bathrobe a bit to fondle her soft, drifting tits. His head back now, balls building up an impossible pressure.

Then, what was this? A finger, a moist one at that, pressing around his anus, then slowly pushing into him. His eyes flashed wide open while Kayla gave him an evil look. Finger curling into his rectum, intoxicating sensations flooding his whole groin area, ass to prick-tip. Melody never did this, he was sure she never would.

Mouth up and down, her eyes closed again for full concentration. Kayla worked him good. He felt his anus contracting around her finger, now probing into delicious inner areas, his ass-cheeks squeezing shut. He held her shoulders in a frantic, tense grip and pumped his hips into her, which is how he came, ass-cheeks heaving, her mouth doing nothing but squeezing his shaft and cock-head.

His head went back and the sperm erupted. Five times he pushed into her mouth, an explosive, desperate, intense relief. He saw her eyes bug out and her cheeks fill. He watched her throat contract with a swallow, once, twice, three times.

Demarcus knew his semen volume was significant, especially after a good night's sleep. He had both seen it when Melody stroked him off, and she had also commented on the amount after what he had come to call her "early morning feeding." Regardless, Kayla did seem a bit taken aback. The suddenness? The amount?

She nursed for a couple minutes at his cock, while he shrank back down, but Demarcus noted she made sure to leave a little drop of sperm a the end of his dick when she finally pulled off.

"You little slut," he murmured.

"Thank you," she said, her eyes flashing, acknowledging the compliment.

"Forgotten how good black dick sperm is."

But having a drop of the stuff on his prick was not going to work well with Melody, and he wiped his dickhead clean on the upper hem of Kayla's bathrobe.

Slowly she got to her feet. It looked like she wanted a kiss but Demarcus didn't dare go back to Melody with even a chance of sperm on his breath. He shook his head, but gave her tits a quick squeeze. Then he wondered if Charles might get a spermy kiss this morning. He shuddered.

Kayla seemed to know the deal.

"You go back in, I'll hit the bathroom, give you a little time to settle in."

Her smile, conspiratorial, unnerved Demarcus. He hoped that he would be able to slide in next to Melody and they could sleep in a little longer. It would be tough if she wanted some early morning sexual action, he would have to plead residual exhaustion, although that had never stopped them on most previous weekend mornings.

But Melody was still drowsy, he slid in behind her, gave her flanks a pat and all went well. They drifted off for another couple hours, happily enough.