All Comments on 'The Greater Anal Delight'

by MVP6

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Follow up

I wish you had continued with some follow up to the scene. It would be hard to see how they dealt with it afterwards and to be sure that he was mostly hetero and only a little bi.. Also how she would get around to thanking him for his sacrifice.

MVP6MVP6over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I love that my story made you think.

Personally I think many definitions of gay or straight have shortcomings. A standard definition is that you are gay if you prefer same sex partners. I prefer opposite sex partners. I am fascinated by cocks and no other part of a man. That better fits the definition of a fetish.

Neither if these definitions takes into account the twisted psychological drama that plays out in my mind.

Without getting controversial if others want to share please do.

curioustimcurioustimalmost 3 years ago

So sexy that you would do anything for your hot wife....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would of loved to have done that for my wife to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks fits the comment. It’s been so long since I’ve read this story. I was getting hard re-reading it!

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

a little too verbose but really hot

jfh55jfh559 months ago

Great story l got so turned on by it I had to get my dildo out and feel it in me while I was reading wish my wife was open to the same.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Great story about love and what a husband will do for his wife. Written very well and worth a read. Would love to read about the blowjob in chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVP6@MVP6
I enjoy reading and writing short stories

SIMILAR Stories