The Greater Anal Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It stretched me greatly. Anna squealed, "Oh Baby this is fantastic. It's everything I dreamed of. Oh, look at it going in, stroking the inside of your asshole. Isn't it amazing? I loved it when you did me. Don't you just love it?" She reached down between our legs and resumed stroking my dick and balls again which really felt great and added to the great feelings in my ass. There! I admitted to myself that it felt great.

She was waiting for an answer this time. "Yes", I told her. "It's amazing. Go all the way. Fuck me. Fuuck meee." It was his cock in my ass, still making its first entry, but it was her fucking me. I was talking to and connected to Anna. John really was just a tool for our pleasure.

When he bottomed out he stayed still for a minute, grunting, pushing hard with his hips, as if he could get deeper. Next John rocked upward on my body moving his cruel member around in tiny circles. His balls slid all over mine as they were both now coated in spilled lube. Anna's hand was still down there massaging my balls. She switched to gently squeezing both sets together.

More intensely, and not one hundred percent good - the end of his dull spear poked against my insides driving them farther up into my torso than they belonged. I grunted too, impatient for the reverse stroke. Anna noticed me arch my back as I clawed away from the intrusion. But mistaking my efforts at escape for pleasure she told me that the initial plunge was her favorite part too. I wanted to verbalize an agreement with her, to increase her passion, but could only nod my head.

When he did start to come out she changed her grip from our balls to his slimy cock. As his cock slipped out of me it stayed sheathed in her tiny hands. His shaft actually felt pretty good sensually retreating from my ass.

Anna was whispering in awe, "I can see your tight ring grasping around it." I'm sure it was. I could feel it cling to his cock. My battered ass ring was being pulled away from me. I feared getting turned inside out, hoping she would push on it again to keep it in. When the end was the only thing in me I felt the large flared head catch. Anna began masterbating him into my emasculated ass which, did thankfully, have the effect of pushing on my anus, needed or not.

He started to fuck me now. Anna straddled my back to watch from atop. She never stopped going on about some aspect of our gay sex that she found stimulating. Heat radiated from her cunt along with drops of cunny juice as she frigged herself furiously. The large cock pistoned in and out feeling really great after I overcame the shock of the initial assault.

My ass was incredibly slippery after all the lube she had loaded into me. Occasionally he stabbed my prostrate with his erratic thrusting causing little globs of pre-cum to dribble out of my stiff neglected dick. My dick was being shoved into the slick puddle each time he drove it home. The gooey mess felt fantastic getting smeared between me and the pillows. It dawned on me that John wasn't wearing a condom so a similar pond must be being created inside my rectum as well. I hoped Anna was imagining it too. I wished she could see it.

Anna came twice. I wanted to cum but never got there. Anna egged him on telling him to fuck my ass and fill it with slutjuice. I've never heard my sweet wife use such filthy language and I loved it.

I wanted John to bathe my insides in a gallon of cum so she would see a river flow out. I stole Anna's trick: pressing my big fake boobs into the mattress I forced my butt back against John's cock corkscrewing at the same time. It was easier said than done but had the desired effect of pushing him over the edge. In only three or four minutes John arrived at his climax.

I felt the first spurt and the throbbing of his cock as he jetted the spunk into the depths of me. Anna wanted to feel it too. She told him to pull all the way out except for the head and again wrapped her hands around the now pulsing shaft. She shouted out ecstatically, "I feel it! I can feel it going into you Baby!" To John she said, "Let me milk it into him." He didn't answer but I could feel her hands milking the last of his cum from his cock into my butthole.

John fell off me collapsing on the bed. Anna continued to play with my gooey sphincter dipping her finger in and wiping the discharge around my opening. She moved down between my legs to look closer. I could feel her breath on my balls. There was a nasty mixture of lube and cream everywhere back there.

She grabbed my shaft slowly stroking and jerking it. It took less than a minute and I was adding my cum to the puddle already there. I couldn't stop moaning from the instant she first jerked my needy cock until I came. She was cooing, "Cum for me Baby. Cum for me."

I couldn't move. To a fly on the wall the sight would have been of a slutty transexual school girl laying limp across the heap of pillows, sweaty and dirty with the product of two ejaculations below her spent dick. A second, more smoking hot school girl knelt between her spread legs.

When we caught our breath Anna asked me if I would have mansex for her again. I answered truthfully, "Anything you want. Anything! It was great."

"Good." She answered because John's other condition for helping us was that one of us would blow him another time.

I would love to hear your comments on any of my stories. And if you liked my story please vote.