All Comments on 'The Greatest Bonding of All'

by mintabal3239

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Daddy loves daughter...and...

daughter loves daddy....its the same all over the world.

So we can't all be wrong.

A nice beautiful story, which takes place with dignity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A Dignified Story

A great Story. Well written.Very good built up. Really great writing.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 9 years ago
Simple and wonderful!

I was so glad to stumble over this little story of father/daughter love. Many times I have seen submissions from our friends on the Indian sub-continent be ridiculed unfairly for their use of the English language but thankfully not in this case. I loved the way the language was used, it was just as I have experienced in my frequent dealings with the people from there and it just added to the belief in the story. This tale also clearly pointed out the rich, complicated and often bigoted class and religious structure the they still struggle with today and was a great and yet simple lesson in that as well.

Congratulations to the writer, I will now read some more of your tales with interest and hopefully award them the 5 * this tale so richly deserved. An excellent story of real love; again, just wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous