The Greatest of These is Love Pt. 05

Story Info
Post-Thanksgiving, exams, and Dawn meets John's family.
15.4k words
4.75
2.4k
3
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing to follow Dawn's and John's paths ahead. For those who are familiar with my other tales, it is set in the same universe and has common characters. Reading all the other stories is not crucial to enjoying this one, but you should read Parts 1, 2, 3, and 4 of this arc first. All people having intercourse are over the age of 18. This part has interaction with "Spirits in the Material World, Parts 12 through 15". Great effort has been to dovetail and enmesh the two stories.

= [] = [] =

Saturday, November 28, 2020, continued

They were heading west out of Phelps Bluff and Dawn let out a loud, "Woo-hoo! Yeah!", completely startling her boyfriend, John. He stared at her with wide eyes as she beat her hands on the steering wheel and accelerated quickly once beyond the city limits.

"What's going on, Dawn?" he inquired.

"How would you feel about taking the scenic route back to school?" she answered.

"Uhh... hmmm," he temporized, thinking. John did have to work on his assignment due on Tuesday, but he honestly had not planned to spend much time on it until Sunday, if even then. He voted for going back to school a day early because he thought Dawn wanted to do so. Sort of like she had had enough of her family and just wanted some John‑time. For her part, Dawn did want some John‑time, but she thought he had had enough of her sisters and brothers and would appreciate going back a day early. Obviously, they had some communication issues still to be worked out.

She held out her hand on top of the gearshift, palm up, wiggling her fingers. John noticed and covered her hand with his, interlacing their fingers. They rode along for a few minutes, simply delighting in the touch of the other.

"So, what do you think about taking the scenic route?" she pressed.

"What do you mean, 'the scenic route'?" He said, looking directly at her, "This road is pretty scenic as it is." A sly grin grew on his face as he ogled his girlfriend, and she squirmed a little in her seat as she maintained control of the car.

"The good news is that Mamma gave her blessing for us to spend tonight in a 'big bed'. We just need to keep the expense 'reasonable'. What we did back in October was beyond 'reasonable', in her book. I thought we'd turn north and see what else we might see between here and there."

"Ah, I wondered about that big smile." John smiled as well, thinking about how unrestrained he and Dawn could be for the night.

Staying on main roads, they ended up in the college town that hosted the state's premier engineering university, where they caught the interstate highway back towards Springfield.

"There are some decent hotels here," John observed as they headed west.

"True, but it's still a little early in the day. If we drive further today, we'll have less to drive tomorrow. Besides, there's a place a little further along that I've always wanted to stop and see."

"Ah, so you did have ulterior motives. Fair enough, it's your car and you're driving."

After another half‑hour or so, they exited the interstate highway and John groaned, "Oh, no. Please tell me that's not where you wanted to stop!"

Dawn smiled and said, "I've always wanted to stop here. I've seen their billboards for the last ten years or so, and now I finally have the chance. They're supposed to have REALLY good fudge, too."

They parked and walked in holding hands despite John's reluctance to enter the tourist trap. Once inside, Dawn relinquished her grasp on John and began to wander about the store. John stepped to the side, out of the way of anyone coming in behind him, and looked around agog. It was reminiscent of the one time his family had stopped at a combined store and restaurant while on a trip. The sheer variety of kitschy memorabilia celebrating the historic U.S. Route 66 at this store was stunning.

Dawn cleared her throat to get John's attention. Once they had made eye contact, she held up a couple of shot glasses. John was not into drinking; he wasn't yet old enough to legally purchase it. He didn't know how Dawn felt about alcohol, though. They really hadn't discussed it yet. He wrinkled up his nose and gave his head a brief shake of negation. She returned the glasses and turned to look at something else.

John wandered over to the sweatshirts and t‑shirts. They all seemed to highlight the town's name (Uranus) with very suggestive slogans. Things like "laying pipe" or "poker in the front and liquor in the rear" made him blush as he caught on to what was being suggested. It also caused his cock to begin to swell as he envisioned Dawn on her knees on the 'big bed' sans panties, making her bottom sway invitingly. He felt a tug on his arm.

Dawn stood there with a smirking grin on her face as she held a highball glass for him to read. "Happiness is a tight pussy" was the caption beneath the picture of a drunk cat in a martini glass. He could not help but snort at the words, but he didn't understand the reason for the inebriated feline.

"I don't get it, Dawn."

She frowned as she hadn't understood the graphic either. She simply thought the caption was enticingly risqué. She was going to go put it back on the shelf when she caught sight of a gray sweatshirt with red printing, saying "Property of Uranus University, XXXL, Your head's already in Uranus, you might as well learn something". This was not suggestive, per se, but it did make her laugh. It also seemed rather appropriate for them as students. Dawn pulled out a Large for herself and an XL for John and placed them in his arms.

"Hold these, please, and follow me over there to the counter," she said, gesturing.

"Hi there! Welcome! Can I help you get your fudge packed? We're expert fudge packers here," the woman behind the counter declared with a broad smile.

It took Dawn a few seconds to stifle the guffaw that wanted to escape, but she finally composed herself enough to request quarter‑pound slices of fudge in three different flavors. The lady gracefully packaged up the treats and handed them to Dawn and then said, "Thanks for picking Uranus. There's only one way out of here, though: through the rear." The kindly clerk gestured where Dawn should go to pay for her items. John simply folded his lips into his mouth to keep from reacting to the woman's words. Dawn, on the other hand, could not keep the smile off her face as she waved thanks for the directions.

Dawn paid for the shirts, the highball glass, and the fudge with her credit card and they quietly made their way out of the store. Once outside, their laughter and snorts could no longer be contained and were audible all the way to Dawn's car.

"Okay, it's now 4 o'clock," John reported as they buckled their seatbelts. "Do you want to stay at one of these historic Route 66 motels?" he asked, jerking a thumb over his shoulder at the nearby budget‑priced places.

"I think I'd like something a little more upscale. Some place that provides a decent, free breakfast included in the room rate. Somewhere business travelers would stay. Let's drive on down the road for a bit and see if anything appeals."

"How about we look online first since we have cell reception?" John suggested. Dawn pulled out her phone and started up the browser. Among the hotels at the next exit, there were a couple that Dawn found to be acceptable. They decided on one and Dawn called to reserve a room with a king‑size bed. Elated, they continued west on the interstate to the next exit.

They checked into the hotel under the names John and Dawn Taggart, as it was Dawn's name on the credit card. This was reminiscent of their stay at the upscale hotel in October when John had signed the room service bill with "J. Taggart". He felt a little odd posing as Mr. Taggart, but he kept his mouth shut and his ego‑busting worries to himself. John thought there was nothing to be gained by rocking the boat.

With one hand clutching the pair of key cards, Dawn excitedly tugged on John's free hand and led him to the elevator

"I got us a room on the top floor, just so we disturb as few people as possible," she explained with a genuinely wicked grin. "The front desk clerk must have sensed our lustful intentions because he gave us a room at the end of the hallway with only the one adjoining room."

"Well, maybe he could see that glint in your eye," John suggested. "Or, perhaps he caught you dancing from one foot to the other in your impatience to have your way with me."

"Step lively, Mr. Taggart!" she commanded when the elevator door closed. She shoved him into a corner of the elevator cab. He dropped their bags as she attacked him.

"Dawnie, can we please hold off until we're in the room?" John begged between her kisses. "Don't get me wrong; I love this affection from you, but I'd rather it not be quite so public. I don't want to shock anybody who may be waiting when the elevator opens." She ruffled his hair and stepped back, pleased that she made him look a little disheveled. Dawn hoped there would be someone to see her handiwork.

She literally skipped down the hallway once the elevator had opened on the third floor. John followed, sedately carrying their bags. Dawn was so eager to enjoy John that she had to try the key card three times before she got the beep and the green light on the lock. She pulled John into the room and allowed the door to slam shut on its own.

"Fuck me, Big John! Fuck me now! God, I'm so wound up and horny that I can't see straight." She quickly pulled her shirt off as she toed her shoes off her feet. While not prodigiously endowed, Dawn's breasts were more than sufficiently pleasing to John. They jiggled in their satin and lace restraint, and she reached behind her back to unhook the supportive undergarment while John simply stood there, slightly surprised at her vehemence. His mouth dropped open slightly as all he could do was stare at his lover.

Clothed only from her waist down, Dawn reached forward and grabbed John by the waist of his pants, hooking her hand behind his jeans snap. John stumbled slightly as she drew him closer. He simply couldn't think about anything when Dawn became so elemental in her desire. Which was perfectly fine with her. She was more than willing to lead this dance of lust.

She stood, rubbing her breasts upward along his stomach and chest as she skillfully loosened his belt and unsnapped his jeans. She kissed her way along his neck to just below his ear, his known sensitive places, causing John to dance slightly.

"C'mon, Big John. Help a girl out here. Get yourself naked so I can have my way with you, and then you with me," she commanded. When his overwhelmed brain did not get his body moving quickly enough for her, Dawn spun John around and pushed on his chest, forcing him to fall back on the bed.

Once Dawn got his jeans unfastened and pulled down to his knees, John got with the program. Standing, he divested himself of his clothes while Dawn quickly removed her remaining items. The clothing ended up in one pile on the floor. Dawn didn't even bother to pull back the duvet. She lay on top of the covers, her head on a pillow, and spread her legs. She toyed with her pussy while watching John closely.

He was staring at her with his mouth ajar. His cock was fully erect and leaking pre-cum. A feral grin spread across her face as her soaking wet pussy made little 'schlik, schlik' sounds. With her free hand, she crooked her index finger, beckoning him. He glanced over at their bags, trying to remember if they had any condoms left.

"I know what you're thinking, Big John. I don't care. Come fill me up, just as you are."

John promised himself that he'd pull out before his big finish as he clambered up the bed to wrap his woman in his arms. For the first time ever, Dawn did not need to guide him home and very soon his "tab A" was filling her "slot B".

"Oh, that's perfect!" she sighed as they began to sate their lust for each other. She wrapped her legs around him and tried to accelerate the pace, but John was having none of that. This was going to be a long, comfortable screw where he could pull out in time. He slowed their pace despite her encouragement to go faster. It was a testament to the training John had received from Dawn that he staved off his own orgasm while giving Dawn three of her own. His blissful conclusion eventually could not be delayed, and exhaustion quickly overtook both of them.

Dawn roused first and glanced at the alarm clock which read 8:30. It was dark outside, so she realized that they had not slept through the night; however, the rumbling in her tummy informed her that they were a bit tardy for supper. She eased out from under John's arm and stumbled slightly as she padded quietly to the bathroom. She was a bit puzzled at the lack of semen in her vagina until her hand slipped on his ejaculate on her belly.

"What!?" slipped out of her mouth before she could stop it, and her mild screech woke John. She wet a washcloth with warm water and mopped up John's cum before she sat on the toilet. John poked his head in to see her and quickly jerked his head back.

"No, come back here, John," she ordered and he edged back into the doorway, keeping his eyes averted. "Look at me!" she commanded. He dropped his chin to his chest and turned his head slightly to regard her out of the corner of his eye. She didn't seem angry, so he turned his head towards her.

"Why was your cum on my belly instead of deep inside me, where it belongs?"

"Um, because I pulled out once you were nearly passed out, but I couldn't stop the orgasm," he explained. "Was that a trick question?" John bit his upper lip, recalling the exact words used a couple of days earlier. He tried his best to sound like she had when she had promised, "Yes, Daddy. Better grades and no pregnancies yet," and failed comically. "That's the primary reason why I was so insistent on going slow and long."

"I just figured that you were flexing your masculinity and insisting on driving for a while. As long as you were focused on our pleasure, and doing so very well I might add, I was a very happy girl. I thought you were 'wearing the pants' today, so to speak, because you know that I have prettier legs to show off in a skirt."

John blushed slightly at the humor in her words but did not try to deny or refute them. He turned and exited the bathroom, leaving Dawn to finish. He sat on the bed and reviewed things. 'Better grades and no pregnancies yet.' Fine. Before he could help keep her head in the game, he needed to be sure his slate was clear. Once they returned to campus, things would revert back to 'normal'.

For her part, Dawn was also undertaking a similar review. Finishing her business on the toilet, she warmed and dampened a fresh washcloth and stepped out into the bedroom. Saying nothing, she stepped over to John and knelt at his feet, reaching for his cock. She lovingly washed away any residue she could find and mischievously taste‑tested her handiwork, assuring it was now clean.

"So much for the appetizer," she declared. "We've still got time to have supper at the restaurant across the road. Get dressed, please. Your 'porking' me was very nice, but I'd like some chicken 'n dumplings for my supper."

They dressed and, holding hands, set off across the parking lot to have a late supper.

= [] = [] =

Sunday, November 29, 2020

They had neglected to close the heavy curtains all the way, and the beam of sunlight tickled Dawn's face that morning. At first, she subconsciously rubbed her face, but the sun shone mercilessly through the gap. Then she covered her eyes with her arm. That seemed to help until she had to drop the arm to restore blood flow to her sleeping hand. Finally admitting defeat, she rose from the bed, padded over to the curtain, and, in frustration, jerked it closed hard.

Dawn stood there, taking stock of what she could sense. She didn't see John; he wasn't in the bed. She couldn't hear him in the bathroom, either. She also couldn't feel any clothes on her body, but she did feel a slight ache in her nether regions.

The chirp of the keycard in the door lock alerted her to someone coming in, and she quickly scrambled for the bed covers. The door thudded open, and she could hear John's grunt as he blocked the door open while bending down to pick up a laden tray. He stepped into the room and the door shut heavily behind him, eliciting a small squeak from Dawn. She peeked out from behind the covers, then dropped them to her lap.

"Oooh, very nice tits there, Dawn," John teased.

"Yeah, well you seem to enjoy them on a fairly frequent basis," she retorted while arching her back slightly making said breasts pronounced. "Whatcha bring us?"

"Coffee with sweeteners and creamers and a cup of hot chocolate. Some day‑old pastries and an everything bagel. Some butter and cream cheese. A couple of plastic knives and spoons. They were shutting down the breakfast as I was grabbing this stuff," John listed as he set the tray on their bed.

"What time is it?" Dawn could not see the alarm clock and was not inclined to pull out her phone.

"Five after ten. They officially close the breakfast at 9:30 on Sundays, but I cajoled them to let me snag this stuff before they put it all away."

"I'm sure we can get something else along the way, if this is not enough. So much for getting a good breakfast included in the room rate. Damn! What did you do to me last night after we got back from supper?" Dawn queried.

"Just what I promised you, sweetie. I had my way with you."

"Yeah, I can tell. Things are a little tender down there this morning. It's okay, though. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I think I'd like the hot chocolate and a pastry, please."

They ate what breakfast John had scavenged for them and sat there, smiling and enjoying just being together on the 'big bed'. When they had finished, John put the tray over by the TV and Dawn pulled out her phone. It was a quarter 'til eleven.

"Oh my gosh! Is it THAT late already?"

"Not to worry, Dawn. I spoke with the front desk earlier and we have until noon to check out. Go get your shower first and I'll take mine after," he assured her.

They checked out just before noon and exited the hotel, once again hand in hand.

= [] = [] =

Arriving at school, Dawn noticed that the parking lot was only about one third full. She noted that Julie's car wasn't in its usual spot either. She pulled into her usual parking spot and turned off the car. They had stopped on the outskirts of town for a late lunch at Jimmy John's and had lingered over their meal. It was John who got them going once again. He had work to do and saw little to be gained by delaying it further.

"I've got to finish that assignment, Dawn. I don't want our time together to end any sooner than I believe you do, though. I can't promise to be the best of company, but I'd like it if you'd bring your books to my room and we can at least 'breathe the same air', as my grandmother would say."

"I think I'd like that, Big John. Just sit tight here and I'll be right back and we'll drive over to your dorm."

"I can spare you a few minutes, but please don't be very long," he replied. He then gave her his best puppy dog expression, and she laughed.

"I promise, my little puppy, that I won't be long." Dawn kissed him briefly and got out. She was in such a hurry that she decided to leave her bag in her car. She dashed to the dorm's outer door and fumbled a bit with the key. She glanced over her shoulder to see if John was noticing, but he was heads‑down on his phone and missed her multiple attempts to put the key into the lock. Somehow, he just had that effect on her.