The Greatest Sex Toy Ever Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers

"Ahhh! Yes! Yes! That's what I want!" moaned Sadie as she began to cum all over my dick.

My dick, now close to its own orgasm, welcomed the new sensation and the throbbing began a steady cum, pulsing, once again, a little cum but huge pleasure.

I'm not sure how long it went on, just that we had both just had unbelievable orgasms. We started to come back to the real world.

I could feel Sadie's pulsating pussy gripping me as we continued to gently fuck each other, slowly coming out of the euphoria we had shared moments ago. What a climax.

I began to withdraw my spent penis from a warm pussy when Sadie pulled me tighter to her.

"It's not over, Jack. I'm building up again; it's super good! I can feel my pussy getting wetter." Sure enough, Sadie was going to cum again already. "Hold me, I can't go through another of those edge things."

Sure enough, Sadie's eyes started glazing over and she whimpered, "Jack! I'm cumming again, please fuck me, don't get out! I'll do anything you want, just fuck me!"

Sadie moaned as her orgasm built up slowly this time. I felt her contractions on my dick and I too began a slow build up to ejaculation in her cunt. Pure ecstasy, so pleasurable, sooo...

"Ahhh!" we both moaned together.

"So good, Jack," moaned Sadie.

"Ahh, so good," I moaned pushing my dick as far into her as it would go, just holding it gently against her pubic mound as she gently moved under me to continue our orgasms.

After the latest explosions in our nether regions, I thought maybe we would get a respite from cumming. I lifted up on my arms to better see Sadie and asked, "Think it's over for a while?"

"I don't know, Jack, it's still feeling like there's more, but not at this moment. That was the sweetest orgasm I've ever had. How are you doing?"

"I'm not sure, honey, I feel like I could go for hours!"

"We may have to, Jack. Boy, first day on the job and I need a vacation; how long do the effects last?"

"I'm not sure, Sadie, the directions weren't that explicit."

Surprisingly, my dick was getting erect again. I wondered how much not using the finger cot was affecting me? Of course, I was up to my nuts in a honey-filled pussy so I'm sure I got a reinforcing bit of honey when I entered her. Oh well, live and learn.

Sadie pulled my face to hers, kissed me deeply and asked, "What just happened, Jack? That was the most intense sex I've ever had. What is in that gel?"

I disengaged from her pussy, hard dick swinging and got up and walked to the package where there were still three boxes inside. I lifted each out and set them on the desk.

Well shit! On the bottom was a folder that said, Please read all directions enclosed carefully. Experimental Nanotechnology enclosed.

"I think we need to reread the directions on our products!"

"Really? Why?... Oh, shit, Jack! You better get back over here! It's starting again! I'm gonna cum. Please get over here!" Sadie's eyes were starting to glaze again.

'Oh well,' I thought, scurrying to the bed. 'No rest for us investigative researchers!'

*****

I hope you continue to follow the adventures of Jack and Sadie as we make our way through our box of goodies. Please leave a score and comment as we all like pats on the back if earned! Jack

jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers
12