The Greatest Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The "auction".
5k words
4.38
18.4k
10

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=Another chapter for you. It's a little longer this time, but I wanted to get the actual transformation part of this story in before I finished this chapter. Hope you enjoy :) =

Tarnished saw multiple unclaimed subs talking to each other in excited whispers as she went to get more water, excited about tomorrow's events. Tarnished was just as excited, and she tried to smile at them as she passed. They quieted as they saw her and started whispering again as soon as her back was turned. She didn't let that get her down. Mistress Applebottom really had put her in a great mood. She just needed to get some water and do her job, and tomorrow she would do anything to show the masters and mistresses what a good slut she was.

The thought sent butterflies fluttering through her stomach, her smile radiant as she walked hunch-backed to get her water. The process was uninterrupted this time, and Tarnished hurried to the center square, trying to make up for lost time. Arriving, she found the three public fuck dolls in a sorry state. They had their hands and heads locked in pillories placed in a circle in the middle of the town square, bent over at the waist with their asses facing outwards. Dirt and cum were smeared all over their bodies, and they absolutely reeked of sex.

"Yay, Tarnished is here," one of the public fuck dolls said as she caught sight of her, and they all cheered together at the news, squirming excitedly in their bonds. Tarnished liked the fuck dolls. They were always nice to her. Then again, they were nice to everyone.

"No one wants to fuck us when we are this dirty," another one said in disappointment. "Will you please clean us, miss? We are so horny, and we need some nice cocks to fuck us before nightfall." They all agreed vehemently, rubbing their legs together as they squirmed, trying to get some sort of stimulation. Tarnished felt a little guilty for leaving them in this state but swore to herself to make it up to them by working extra hard.

It took multiple trips back and forth between the well to get more water, but Tarnished finally managed to get the fuck dolls clean, her back aching from the strain. Watching their perfect bodies be revealed from under all that grime made it worth it. There was a placard wall with sex toys hanging off of it, and she spent some time cleaning those too. It had everything from floggers and paddles to butt plugs and enchanted dildos.

Thinking about what Mistress Applebottom had said about enjoying herself, she also took the time to fondle all the girls thoroughly and teased their cunts until the fuck dolls were begging to cum. She didn't have time for more, but she laughed at the image of the lucky guy probably on his way home from work which would be getting to those eager sluts first.

Tarnished's smile slipped slightly as her jealousy flared up, but she quickly stamped out. To be so utterly desirable that people lost their minds over you. She would never reach a similar level as the fuck dolls, not with all the surgery in the world, but perhaps something similar.

Next was the market districts. Many of the stalls and shops had slaves bound outside their establishments. Either to advertise their wares as criers and manikins or to simply attract customers with their naked beauty. This district was a little busier, with people getting their last-minute shopping in for the day. Tarnished got on with her work, enduring the looks she got from people. They tended to fall into two camps, people who didn't know about her thought she looked strange and were curious about her, and the people who did know her looked at her with disdain and actively sought to avoid her.

Tarnished kept her mood up as she cleaned the slaves of the day's accumulated grime. She only had to endure one last day after all, and tomorrow she would have to do her utmost to find a master. She couldn't bear to think what she would do if she failed, so Tarnished kept working diligently, and by the time she was done, the sun had begun to set over the horizon.

She made her way to the stables even though she knew it was late, and as she expected, they were done for the day. They had been busy preparing their prized ponies for the auction and could have used her. She enjoyed watching their tail plugs sway as the naked ponies trotted into the barn, led by their handlers.

Instead, Tarnished made her way home, got something to eat, and lay down on her bed. She fell asleep like a log. She needed to get up early tomorrow, so she had time to prepare herself, and Tarnished could use all the sleep she could get.

A series of hard knocks again disturbed Tarnished, and she opened her eyes to stare blearily at her sunlit room. The sun, her tiered mind slowly processed before her eyes opened wide, and she sat up straight in her bed. Before she had time to do anything else, something impacted her door, blasting it off its hinges and throwing it into her house for it to impact against the opposite wall.

Tarnished stared at the chaos in astonishment as two soldier-looking types fully decked out in plate mail entered her house. Their polished armor shined as they posted up beside the entrance, with hands resting casually on their sheathed swords as a third person came in.

She was tall, with an hourglass figure, and long perfectly straight, raven black hair hanging down just above her ass. Her blood-red dress fluttered behind her as she strode confidently into Tarnished's bedroom. The woman had a severe look on her face, but it softened as she saw Tarnished's newly awakened form sitting disheveled on the bed, deep brown eyes staring at her.

"Overslept, have you?" The woman said in a commanding tone that made Tarnished immediately want to please her. "At least you haven't tried to escape," she muttered to herself before continuing. "Come along now girl, we have already started, and you are the last one to arrive." One of the guards cleared his throat before the woman could help Tarnished out of bed.

"Begging your pardon, miss, but should we really take such a malformed creature?" Tarnished's stomach sank at the words, and she shied away from the woman's scrutinizing gaze.

"I admit that she is not the most attractive girl I've ever seen," she said, and Tarnished's hopes sank even further. Would she truly miss the auction? "But our orders were clear. Every unclaimed female above the age of eighteen and below thirty were to be gathered outside of town," the woman recited, and Tarnished's dread mixed with confusion. That wasn't like any auction she had ever heard of before. "It's your ass on the line if the master were to find out," the guard gulped and nodded for the woman to continue. She smirked and took Tarnished's hand to begin leading her out of the little house. It looked like Tarnished would get to participate in whatever this was, after all. The clump in her stomach evaporated as relief flooded her.

"Bu-ut IIII-II h-haaaaven't even," she nonetheless protested as she pulled on the hand that gripped hers. Her hair was a mess, and she still had her robe on from yesterday. She thought that she should at least take a bath before the auction or whatever it was started. It was a useless effort, the woman had an iron grip, and despite how Tarnished struggled, she was simply dragged along. The woman must have been very strong to pull that off.

"No time for you to prepare, girl. The master is not a patient man, and we have already wasted enough time chasing down runaways as it is," The woman spoke over her as she dragged Tarnished out of her house, flanked by the two guards. She stopped struggling, seeing as it seemed impossible to get out of the woman's hold. Tarnished would just have to make it or break it as she was now. That made her nerves flare up again as she walked beside the red-dressed woman.

Tarnished was quickly lead out of town, escorted by the guards and the commanding woman. Girls were standing at attention in a long line by the side of the road along with a crowd of spectators. The girls were all young and beautiful. To Tarnished's surprise, the line included both submissives in their revealing robes and regular free women in ordinary clothes in the lineup. It looked like everyone below thirty really were to be included, whether they wanted to be sold or not. Tarnished's eyes met Letitia's intense glare as she looked at all the women, and she shied away from it in fear. The commanding woman holding her hand straightened her and walked Tarnished to the end of the line.

"Stand still, stay calm, and wait for the master to inspect you, and this will all be over soon." She said with a pitying smile and walked away to a carriage Tarnished hadn't noticed before. It was a beautiful thing, carved with golden leaves and twisting vines. Harnessed in front of it was a team of six fully outfitted ponygirls.

Tarnished's eyes widened at the sight. Masters and mistresses generally used male ponies to pull carriages, as they were considered more robust. Using females was a luxury and no doubt intended to send a message, but the sight was nonetheless arousing, and their thick long legs certainly looked strong enough. They had the standard booted hooved feet and tail plug combo but clamped to their nipples, and between their legs were little golden bells that tinkled melodiously as the ponies stomped their feet in eagerness.

The woman who had escorted her opened the carriage door and out stepped a young man. He kissed the woman passionately, and she turned to putty in his hands. The woman who had seemed so commanding before pressed herself against the man, returning his kiss with enthusiasm. She lifted a leg, making her dress fall away, giving a tantalizing view of a naked thigh and revealing that she was not wearing underwear. The man grabbed the leg in their embrace and pulled their hips together, grinding against her. He suddenly broke away from the woman, leaving her breathless, hard nipples clearly visible through her dress as her chest heaved up and down enticingly.

Tarnished was more and more confused by the moment, is there only one prospective buyer? Her chances of finding a master plummeted as she watched the young man walk up and inspect the first girl in line, taking his sweet time with everyone he examined. Her best hope had been the sheer amount of different buyers and their many varied tastes. This lone man would surely dismiss Tarnished with so many other good sluts to choose from out here. Her heart beat rapidly in her chest as the man slowly made it up the line of women, but she couldn't hear him or see what he did until he got to Letitia.

He stared at her for a moment, and Tarnished had to admire the other girl's stoicism. She arched her back, making her chest stand out, offering her breasts to him. The man smirked and took the invitation, snaking his hands under Letitia's robes to massage her luscious breasts, and Letitia moaned appropriately. "That's a good slut. What is your name?" He asked as he moved on to squeeze and play with her nipples.

"Letitia, master," she said demurely as she kept her chest out for him to play with if he wanted to. The man laughed.

"You have nice tits, Letitia," he said fondly. "But whether I buy you today or not remains to be seen. You may call me sir if you must."

"I'm sorry, sir, it's just that I have longed for a master for such a long time now." Letitia apologized with a radiant smile, and the man laughed again.

"That's a good attitude for a slut to have, but be careful what you wish for," he warned with an evil smile before he moved on with his inspection. His hands traveled slowly down her body as he muttered to himself. "Nice flat stomach, smooth clear skin, wide hips, and long legs, they could use a little toning, though." Letitia looked stricken at the minor admonishment.

"I'm sorry if my form is not pleasing enough for you, sir," she apologized as she bowed to the man. He seemed taken aback before shaking his head at her.

"Don't worry about it. Training a slave is the best part after all." Letitia stood up from her bow, clear relief on her face. "Your eagerness to please me is endearing, Letitia," He said with another chuckle. "Now, on to my favorite part," the man knelt on the ground before Letitia and lifted her robe. "Hold this, please," he said, and Letitia obediently held up her robe for him so he could inspect her cunt. "Wow, what a pretty pussy you have, Letitia, and it's all wet and leaky too. That's a good slut." He complimented, and Letitia beamed at the praise.

"Thank you, sir, the way you handle me makes me so hot," she moaned out as he started stroking her pussy. Arousal practically shone from Letitia's eyes as she stared down at the man. He only smirked up at her as, with no warning, he shoved two fingers into her slick opening. Letitia squeaked in surprise and shuddered as he pumped his fingers rapidly in and out. Her legs nearly gave out from under her as her body shook from the pleasure. But the man supported her with his other hand.

"So sensitive, my good girl. You nearly came there, didn't you?" He growled out as he continued to pump his fingers in and out of her.

"Yes mas-ahh, sir, yes sir. I have never, no one has ever, yes, oh, make me cum please," Letitia got out between gasping breaths, but the man frowned.

"That sounded awfully like a demand," he said menacingly and slowed his pumps down to a crawl. Letitia's eyes widened in alarm, and she grabbed onto his forearm in desperation, letting her robe fall over it. His eye's turned cold, and her hands shot away like they had been burned. She hurried to pick up her robe again, but the damage was already done.

"I'm sorry, sir. I-I-I was only," Letitia began to speak hesitatingly but stopped herself as the man only glared harder.

"Start, begging," he hissed out in that menacing tone of his, and Letitia hurried to comply.

"Please make me cum," Letitia tried.

"You can do better than that," the man said sternly but in a softer tone. Letitia gulped before trying again, and all the while, his hand moved slowly inside her, teasing her.

"Please, sir, don't hold back on my horny little cunt. May I cum so I can show you what a good slut I am?" She begged as her hips squirmed, trying to get his fingers to move inside her. It didn't work, for the man moved his hand with her and held her hips still with the other.

"Better," he said casually. "But I think not. This is only an inspection after all." He removed his fingers from her and chuckled at the petulant look on her face. "A little bratty, are we slut? I can work with that." He stood up and held out his wet fingers to her, parting them, so Letitia's fluids spread between them. "Open your mouth for me, and stick out your tongue like a good girl." She did as ordered, although reluctantly. He stuck one of his fingers inside his mouth and uttered a single word. "Suck," Letitia closed her mouth and sucked his finger clean of her own juices like it was a tiny cock, her eagerness slowly coming back. "Good girl," he praised, and Letitia seemed to be back to her adoring ways, just like that.

"Now tell me of your desires," he held his hand on the side of her neck and looked deeply into her eyes. The words poured out of Letitia like an open faucet, telling him of all the little naughty things she did and dreamed about.

"I suckle on my father's cock before I go to bed every night. It's the only way for me to calm down," Letitia's hands flew to her mouth as if she hadn't meant to say that, but she relaxed when the man only chuckled at her.

"A brat, and a daddy's girl, even better," he said, pleased.

"Thank you, sir. Shall I show you my ass now?" Letitia asked innocently, and the man gave her a pleased smile.

"That would be wonderful, my little cunt. Why don't you turn around and lift the other part of your robe so I can get a good look?" Letitia did as asked quickly, probably eager for him to see what was hidden in her asshole. "That's a nice bubble butt you've got there slut."

"Thank you, sir. I hope it pleases you," Letitia said in anticipation. It seemed to, at first, as he fondled the cheeks of her ass and gave it little smacks to see how it jiggled. But he was anything but pleased as he parted her cheeks to see what was lodged in her anus.

"You're plugged," he said in disbelief, and the smile slowly slipped from Letitia's face.

"Yes, sir." She said haltingly. "I thought you'd be pleased."

"Well, I, hm, it's just very presumptuous. The master should be the one to decide when your asshole is to be stretched, not the slave." He pulled on the plug, and it came free with a pop. "You're lucky it's a small one," he said as he held the little plug in his hand.

"I'm sorry, sir. I thought," she began, sounding a little panicky.

"That's just the problem, you thought. Punishment is in order," the man interrupted, making Letitia come to the verge of tears. "Fine, fine, I'll go easy on you. Seeing as you are unclaimed and from this remote town," he sighed.

"Thank you, sir," Letitia said as she dried her tears.

"But I'll still spank ya, ten firm ones to be precise, spread out between both cheeks." Letitia gaped at the man in disbelief, and he gave his signature chuckle. "Don't just gape at me like that. Stand up straight and stick your ass out for me, hands clasped behind your head." Letitia assumed the position slowly, still in disbelief.

"Will it hurt terribly, sir?"

"Yes, but I will enjoy it, and if you endure it like a good girl, I will be pleased." That perked Letitia up, and she steeled her expression as she seemed to accept her situation. "Insatiable, come here and hold up her robe me," the man gestured to the woman in the red dress, and she came running over.

"Yes, master," she said and did as she was told. So she must be his slave already. The woman pressed herself to Letitia's side and whispered something in her ear, encouragement maybe.

"You'll count every slap, Letitia. If you mess up, I'll start over. You'll also thank me for correcting you and being so merciful," Letitia could only nod in response, too focused on keeping her nerves in check. "Good enough," he said and brought his hand down on her left asscheek with a meaty thud.

Smack!!!

"One, thank you, sir," Letitia squeaked out, keeping her calm.

Smack!!! Now on the other cheek.

"Two, thank you, sir," she said, still calmly.

Smack!!! Back to the left cheek.

"Three, thank you, sir," she winced but quickly got herself under control.

Smack!!! The right one. He kept alternating between cheeks, and Tarnished thought she understood why. He must be switching cheeks so she'll never get a break with an unspanked one.

"Four, thank you, sir," it was a clear struggle for Letitia not to cry out, but the whispered words from the man's slave seemed to help.

Smack!!!

"Five, Thank you, sir" tears streamed down Letitia's face, but she held her position.

"Such a red ass," the man said as he stroked Letitia's ass cheeks, inadvertently giving her a break. "But we can make it redder," he said as he continued the spanking, and by the time he was done, Letitia was openly crying. The man's slave was kissing away the freely flowing tears from her face and telling Letitia what a good girl she had been for taking her first spanking.

Tarnished was unsure if Letitia would be bought today. They had seemed to get along well in the beginning, with the man calling Letitia all those nice names, and Tarnished thought Letitia was a real good slut for him. Until he had found the butt plug, the inspection had gone well, and Letitia had taken her spanking like a champ. Tarnished found herself rooting for the girl. She wouldn't be bought today, she was sure, but Letitia deserved it.

All the girls with butt plugs in their asses got the same treatment as Letitia, one who tried to take hers out before the man got to her got twenty spanks. They even had to start over as she forgot to count in the middle.

12