The Greatest Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tarnished told herself that she had nothing to worry about since he wouldn't want to buy her anyway. But she was still nervous as it was finally her turn, and the man came to stare down at her twisted body. She shied away from his intense gaze, as she tended to do, but found herself drawn to him nonetheless and suddenly regretted that she would never be his slave.

He had a swimmer's body, which was certainly pleasing to look upon, and Tarnished blushed fiercely as he caught her staring at him. He only smirked, as he tended to do, and spun around slowly for her to inspect. He had on a white, long-sleeved shirt with a black vest over it. Silver buttons ran down the vest to keep it tied together, black pants, and fancy black shoes. He must be noble to be able to afford such fine clothing.

"Well, do you find me pleasing?" He asked mockingly as mirth-filled green eyes stared at Tarnished and waited for an answer. She only nodded, not wanting this wonderful man to hear her pathetic attempts to stutter out an answer.

"No need to be shy, my dear. I'm no monster, at least not all of the time," he joked, and Tarnished smiled at that. He had short, curly, brown hair on his head, making him look more boyish and unthreatening. His clean-shaven face added to that impression.

"Will you tell me your name?" She trusted this man, she didn't know why, but she did. So even though she could feel Letitia's eyes practically burning a hole in the side of her neck, Tarnished spoke.

"It's T-taaa-arnished, sir," she managed, proud of herself that her wood chipper of a mouth got it out relatively unscathed. The man frowned at her before he skipped the physical entirely and went straight for the questions. He placed a hand on her neck and looked into her eyes. His were pools of swirling green, and she couldn't look away. She didn't want to. She trusted this man even more now, finding her mind entirely open to him.

"Why that name? Why Tarnished?" His question wormed its way into her mind and fished out the right answer, and it flowed out of her mouth and off her tongue as smooth as water.

"I am an orphan, so I had no parents to name me." She could hear people gasp around her, but she didn't pay them any mind. Only the man mattered, only the question. "People started calling me Tarnished when I hurt my back and couldn't stand up straight, and the name sort of stuck."

"Do you want me to buy you?" He asked, and a burning fire desire was lit in Tarnished's chest as he got to the heart of the matter.

"Oh, yes, a thousand times yes," she answered with passion. "I might be a filthy slut at heart, but I don't think you will buy me."

"Why not?" he questioned, amused.

"Because it's not sensible. I'm Tarnished, the girl with the broken body, the one that everyone hates. You have so many good sluts offering themselves up for you out here. Why pick me? You should buy someone like Letitia, she can be a bit grouchy and a bit of a brat, but she works hard to be as whorish as possible. And I know you had to punish her, but she took her punishment well, and you said you would enjoy training her."

"You are a selfless little slut. I give you that," the man said after he burst out laughing, nearly breaking the strange hold he had over Tarnished. He got himself under control and focused on her eyes again. "So your body is the only obstacle? If you had a normal body, you'd want me to be your master?"

"Yes, of course, but we all know that isn't going to happen." She dismissed his claims as the impossible things they were.

"But what if I could, say, make the inside match the outside. Would you want that?" He persisted, and she answered with an uncertain nod. She could feel him rooting around inside of her brain, and he must have found what he was looking for because he grinned and exclaimed. "That's good enough for me," and he broke their connection.

"I will buy the girl named Tarnished," the man shouted. What was going on? One moment he had asked her name, and the next, he was buying her. Was he insane? And why was everyone looking at her? She supposed it was because this madman had just bought her, but some had tears in their eyes. She assumed they were sad that they didn't get bought. She would be sad too if she was a perfect slut in her best years and some freak got bought instead of her.

"Is this truly wise, master?" A voice of reason finally came from the slave dressed in red as she walked up to the man. "I don't mean to question your decisions, master: But she is not the most prized catch in this little town," she gestured to the other sluts standing in line, and Tarnished had to agree with her.

"You know as well as I do that the body is pliable. It is the mind that is harder to change," he looked at Tarnished then and gave her a reassuring smile. "And this girl is perhaps the greatest slut I have ever encountered." That might be the nicest thing anyone had ever said about her, but flattery would not make her think he was less crazy. "I probed her mind, and it is a world so filled with depravity, why I almost busted a nut right there." The slave and her master stared at each other, having some sort of silent conversation before the slave sighed.

"Fine, you win. She'll be your problem after all," she said as she gave up the argument.

"Thank you, insatiable, but I wouldn't be so sure about that," he laughed, and before Tarnished could have another thought, the man gestured towards her, and her robe ripped itself off her body. She was left naked, her shameful body exposed, her ribs could be seen through her skin, and her spine poked out of her bent back grotesquely. The man gestured again as Tarnished tried to cover herself. She was violently yanked into an upright, and dread filled her as she screamed in anticipation of pain that never came. It was a bit uncomfortable to feel her bones moving around inside her body, but that was it. There is no pain!!!

Tarnished watched in awe as her flat chest expanded and the rest of her body filled out. She turned her head to see that her butt was also growing, it developed into a nice spankable ass, and by the time she looked back to her chest, her tits had grown into lovely gravity-defying teardrops about as big as her head, if not bigger. Her waist slimmed, and her hips widened as her now long legs gained a thickness to the. Her nipples lost their brown color and gained a nice rosy pink color as they too expanded. They stood out prominently from her breasts, puffy and sensitive.

She bent over to inspect her pussy, and she nearly cried at how cute it was. The outer labia were slightly open and inviting, giving a peek of the inner lips. She had a protruding clitoris, sitting proudly atop her pussy like a glistening pearl. She wanted to take it out for a test run, but then she remembered that someone had bought her, that she was a slave now. Happiness soared through Tarnished at the thought of having accomplished the first part of her goal. The moment was ruined as she looked up to see all the people staring at her. They looked just as awed as Tarnished had felt. The old shame flared up again, and she covered her crotch with one hand and her tits with the other arm.

The transformation didn't seem entirely done with her, as her old rat's nest fell off her head, leaving her bald. But new golden blond locks soon replaced it and grew past her ass before it stopped.

"No need to feel shame anymore, a body like yours must be shared," her new master said. Tarnished slowly let her arms fall to the side and turned to face the eager eyes devouring her body. It soon grew too much, and she covered herself again.

12