The Greatest Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Names for the new slaves, and fun on the way home.
4.5k words
4.49
13.3k
7

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master ended up buying four slaves that day, Fucktoy included. Letitia, which didn't surprise Fucktoy, she was one of the best sluts in town after all. Another submissive girl named Clara, that Fucktoy didn't know too well. And a free woman named Synthia, who Fucktoy didn't know at all. Master proceeded to strip them naked, and since he had already inspected them before, he simply snapped his fingers and restraints just like Fucktoy had appeared around their wrists and ankles. Collars fastened themselves around their necks, and Fucktoy could see the little piercings glimmering above their cunts.

It would have been a decadent sight, four naked girls with slave collars on, lined up and ready to be shipped off to their new home. If it wasn't for the fact that the free woman turned slave was completely balling her eyes out. Fucktoy could understand her. She hadn't been part of the subs and had probably not planned to offer herself up for sale. Fucktoy trusted her Master and knew he must have a good reason. It was a bit naive, she knew, but Fucktoy couldn't help it. There was just something about him, and considering what he had done for her, she had good reason.

Fucktoy's price had been paid to the city, as she was an orphan. But the others were paid to their parents. When Master had announced that he would be buying Synthia, father and daughter both had protested vehemently. The mother seemed oddly calm. Perhaps she knew that her daughter would make a good slut. The father got more agreeable when he saw the chest filled with gold coins he would be receiving for his daughter. A Tearfilled goodbye followed, with both parents embracing their daughter in turn. Fucktoy hoped that Synthia would get to visit her parents once in a while, at least after her training was complete. Such love shouldn't be squandered.

"Insatiable," Master said, and the slave looked at him.

"Yes, Master."

"Comfort the poor dear, won't you?" He said and gestured to the inconsolable Synthia.

"With pleasure," insatiable answered, almost eagerly. She sauntered up to the naked slave, and with a look to her Master, Synthia's bracelets forced her hands off her face and clicked them together behind her back. They were now stuck there like Fucktoy's own hands. It was oddly appealing to see how the girl tried and failed to get out of her bonds. The way she squirmed and how her naked tits jiggled. Synthia nearly fell, but Insatiable caught her.

"There there, little slave. There's no need to cry. I've got you," the slave in the red dress said soothingly as Synthia cringed away from her, trying to escape her hold. Even if her arms had been free, she would have had little hope of extricating herself. Fucktoy knew how strong Insatiable was, and unless Synthia were some sort of hidden powerhouse, she wouldn't get away anytime soon.

"Let me go, I'm not supposed to be a, aiiiiieeeh," Synthia shrieked, and her pelvis gyrated as if to try and shake the little piercing off that was intensely vibrating against her clit. The buzzing stopped eventually, and Synthia breathed heavily, laying still in Insatiable's arms.

"That's better, slave. Now, I'm going to spank this fine ass," Insatiable put her hands on Synthia's butt cheeks and squeezed roughly. Synthia grimaced in fear and looked like she would start fighting again when Insatiable surprised her by kissing her. Their lips locked, and Synthia froze. She frowned in confusion but soon could do nothing but melt into the other slave's strong embrace. It turned into a heated makeout session, and the naked and bound slave almost seemed to be competing for dominance with the dressed one. In Syntia's bound state, she could do little to impede Insatiable's roaming hands. They ran slowly over her smooth skin to caress her naked breasts and to probe her wet cunt.

"Do not worry, slave. All of Master's property turns out to be great sluts in the end," Insatiable said as she broke off the kiss, two fingers pumping rapidly in and out of Synthia's pussy. The naked slave whined like a puppy at the loss of contact between their lips, pressing herself harder against the invading fingers. She protested even more as the fingers were removed from her wet fuck hole.

"None of that now, slut," Insatiable warned and gave a couple of light slaps to Synthia's pussy. "I'll be paying plenty of attention to this wet cunt as I spank you, and if you take it like a good girl, I may let you cum." Insatiable promised, and Synthia nodded reluctantly. "Good girl," Insatiable smiled and pressed herself into the restrained girl's side. She had her arch her back, so her ass stuck out more. Insatiable stroked the naked slave's pussy with one hand and brought her other hand down on her ass, resounding in a loud smack. Fucktoy sighed at the display, it looked like everyone except her would receive a spanking today.

"While Insatiable takes care of that, let's get on with naming you," Master said, but Fucktoy's attention was riveted to the slave receiving her spanking. Her tits jiggled beautifully as she flinched every time she received a blow. She moaned and whined continuously as Insatiable teased her pussy throughout the spanking, and she struggled to keep her ass out to make a good target for the blows as she squirmed. "I might spank you later, but only if your good, Fucktoy." Master said knowingly, and her attention snapped to him.

"What, Master," She said distractedly, and he chuckled at her.

"Come here," he ordered, and Fucktoy trotted over to him as he stood beside Letitia. She was preening herself before Master, presenting herself in the best way possible, but seemed to grow embarrassed as Fucktoy arrived. She blushed furiously and refused to meet Fucktoy's eyes, looking down at the ground. "Why don't you help me name this one?" Master asked and gestured towards Letitia.

"I'll do as you say, Master. But why? it is your slave after all," Fucktoy asked. Why would he let the slaves name each other? That would defeat the whole point, wouldn't it?

"Let's just say that it would please me, and I may or may not use it depending on what you come up with, Fucktoy," he said with a fond smile at her. So it was a test, then she better take this seriously. Letitia was, well, she was everything Fucktoy had always admired and wanted to be. She had nice perky tits that would be more than enough to fill any man's hand and then some, with big pointed nipples that begged to be sucked and played with just by looking at them.

She had a slim waist and wide hips, giving her a delicious hourglass figure. Her ass was to die for, and Fucktoy wished she had had a better view of her spanking so she could have watched those cheeks jiggle. For now, she contented herself with admiring their redness as she walked around Letitia, doing her own inspection. She had long legs, but they were a bit skinny as Master had indicated, something Fucktoy had never noticed before.

If Fucktoy were exceptionally vengeful, she could have suggested Chickenlegs, an incredibly cruel and unsexy name. Would that please her Master, though? She thought not. Surely he wanted something degrading but also arousing at the same time. Being so vindictive would only prove that Fucktoy's previous life still held power over her, still controlled her. She just wanted to leave it all behind, and she couldn't muster any anger as she watched the other slave, only regret. At one time, she would have loved the chance to put Letitia down a peg or two, but not now. They were to be slave sisters, supposed to care for each other. No, Fucktoy would not start this new life of hers with anger, so she moved on from the cruel name.

Letitia had luxurious brown hair that flowed down in ringlets over her shoulders, framing her pretty face. Big blue come fuck me eyes could make any man hard with their smolder, and a pert nose sat above full cocksucking lips. Fucktoy had always admired those lips, but she didn't need to be envious any more. After her transformation Fucktoy now truly was everything Letitia was but turned up to eleven, if not even a couple notches more.

"Cocksucker might work or Cumslut, Master. With those big lips of hers," Fucktoy suggested and caught a look of surprise from the other slave. Letitia quickly hid her face again when she saw that Fucktoy had noticed the expression.

"She'll not be able to suck my cock for a long time yet, Cumslut works. But I was thinking of something that incorporated her bratty nature. Like Princess, but that's not degrading enough. And Cumprincess doesn't really roll off the tongue, does it?" Master said thoughtfully. He must have given this some thought.

"What about simply Cunt then," Fucktoy thought out loud. "An insult, but also saying that she is a simple hole to be fucked, Master." Master looked at her for a moment, and Fucktoy wondered if she had angered him until a slow smile spread itself across his face.

"I like it, Fucktoy. A little simple maybe, but Cunt it is," with those words, a small nametag appeared hanging from Letitia's collar, and her new name etched itself into it with beautiful calligraphy. Fucktoy gasped and wondered if her own collar sported such a name tag, but with her hands bound behind her back, she couldn't check for herself.

Fucktoy adored her new name, and she would have loved to display it, so everyone knew what she was. Mistress Applebottom had said that she would make a great Fucktoy someday, and she wondered suddenly if the Mistress and her Master moved in the same circles. Could Mistress Applebottom have convinced Master to buy her, to take a chance at her? It seemed a bit farfetched and too much of a coincidence, but the suspicion lingered.

Master moved on to naming Clara without needing any help from Fucktoy, making her think that he somehow knew of hers and Letitia's, now Cunt's, relationship. It seemed like he had wanted to see what she would do, but if Fucktoy had passed the test or not, she did not know.

Clara was the most athletic of the new slaves. She had well-defined abs with toned arms and legs. The muscles didn't bulge out like on a man, but they were slim and sleek. She had managed to stay womanly, with a tight ass and nice big tits. Fucktoy thought Clara had the hottest legs of the bunch. A slut could drown, plumming the depth between those thighs. She had long blonde hair like Fucktoy, but she had it tied up in a braid stopping at her ass.

"You look like you'd have a lot of stamina, little slut." Master observed. "How would you like it if I tied you up and fucked you four hours? Think you could take that?" Clara was visibly excited by the prospect, almost bouncing on the spot.

"I would love that, Master. Make me your personal cumdumpster," Master smiled at her enthusiasm and snapped his fingers. A nametag hung itself from Clara's collar with her new name beautifully inscribed upon it.

"Cumdump it is, only one to go," Master said and walked up to where Insatiable had Synthia kneeling between her legs, head pressed into her pussy. Her dress obscured much of the action, but the fact that Insatiable had her hands bunched up in Synthias red hair and was moaning up a storm made it apparent what was going on.

"She turned into a pliable little kitten once she knew her place," Insatiable said as she saw Master approaching. Pressing Synthia's head deeper into her pussy, and moaning in ecstasy as she shuddered and came all over the redhead's face. Insatiable stumbled back and looked down with fondness at the kneeling slave. Her mouth and chin were covered in pussy juice, and she had a dazed expression on her face. "She's such a good girl, Master. She may be a bit plump, but you should have seen how well she came as I punished her. She's a passionate little whore, and just needs a bit of training to blossom into a fine slave for you, Master."

"Good job, Insatiable," Master said and let her snuggle into his chest as she came down from her orgasm. His voice seemed to bring Synthia out of her daze, and she looked on the embracing couple with resignation and a little bit of envy, if Fucktoy wasn't mistaken. "Now to name my last slave," Master moved on as he stroked Insatiable's back, and the red-dressed slave practically purred in his arms.

"Pussy or kitten would be cute, Master," she lazily suggested and turned around so she could lean against him and look down at the kneeling slave.

"Yes, but they are too endearing. Maybe I'll change it later when the sluts have earned it, but for now, I need something harsher to match the others," Master explained with a glance to his other slaves.

"How about Whore then? You did pay the most for her after all," Insatiable said as she squirmed into her master.

"Calm yourself, slave," Master commanded, and Insatiable obeyed with a whine.

"I'm sorry, Master. It's just that I am a horny little slut who cannot live without your cock filling one of her holes." She complained, and Fucktoy completely understood how she felt. She was getting pretty restless herself.

"Patience, my slave. I plan to give my new sluts a show, be a good girl, and you may help me. As a reward for today."

"I would love that," Insatiable exclaimed and struggled to calm herself down.

"Up now Whore, and into the carriage. You other slaves, too, come along. We are going home," Everyone scrambled to attention and followed Master as he led them to the carriage door. Before letting them get on, he inspected all the ponygirls seeing to their needs.

He made sure their tail plugs weren't falling out, refastened their harnesses and clamps, and ensured their boots were secured nice and tight around their calves. He gave them plenty of attention, too, making sure to slap their bottoms and massage their breasts, so they felt appreciated. He even fingered a couple of the dour-looking ones, so they were adequately teased and eager for the upcoming run.

The inside of the carriage was somehow larger than the outside would suggest. It had soft satin seats with plenty of space for all of them to sit comfortably. Master had his slaves seated around him and Insatiable, so everyone had a good view of him in the roomy carriage. The landscape soon sped by outside the windows, and Fucktoy marveled at how smooth the journey was, with no shaking or bumping at all. Only the faint sound of ringing bells as the pony girls ran, spurred on by the driver's whip.

The atmosphere was a bit awkward at first, as the Master just stared at them. He ran his eyes over his new property as he snuggled together with Insatiable on their seat. That was not what was bothering Fucktoy, though. No, she was Master's property, and she gladly spread her legs as far as they would go so he could get a good look at her achy little pussy, and arched her back, so her tits stuck out as much as possible for him as she sat with her hands still shackled behind her back, and covered in her Master's still warm cum.

She smiled at him, trying to be as open and inviting as possible. Master returned her smile, and the other slaves caught on, spreading their legs and arching their backs for Master. All except Letitia, now named Cunt, who was too busy trying to get comfortable on her seat, her red ass giving her trouble. And the fact that she was glaring at Fucktoy when she thought Master wouldn't notice, adding to the uncomfortable atmosphere.

"Good girls," Master said warmly, and Cunt snapped to attention. She saw how everyone was sitting and tried to copy them, but Master had other plans. "Now Cunt, since you are so interested in Fucktoy, you can lick her clean while I make some things clear." Cunt gaped at Master in surprise before looking back at Fucktoy and frowning.

"But Master, I, it's," She protested but couldn't come up with a good enough reason of why she shouldn't.

"It's what, Cunt? Fucktoy is covered in my cum. I would have thought a slut like you would be delighted to lick it all up," Master said sternly, and Cunt visibly flinched at the suggestion that she wasn't a good slut.

"It's not that, Master. I'd drink your cum every day if you'd let me. It's her I have a problem with," Cunt tried to explain herself and gestured to Fucktoy, flinging her arm out at the slave drenched in cum. Master's expression turned from playful to genuine anger, and Cunt sank back in her seat.

"I thought you were supposed to be a good slut, Cunt. I am well aware of your strange dislike towards Fucktoy, towards my property." Master said as he schooled his expression into an emotionless mask. "That was before, though, and I was willing to overlook your past, seeing your clear potential. Even Fucktoy herself told me what a good slut you'd make, and yet still you refuse to let go of the past and give yourself fully to me."

"I'm sorry, Master," Cunt cried in tears. "I was supposed to be your favorite, and now I'll never be. Not when I'm up against that," she threw an angry hand to the perfect body Master had crafted for Fucktoy, his clear desire sprayed over her face and chest.

"Oh, my sweet slut, come here," Master said and patted his knee, his face softening. Cunt stood up from the bench and slunk over to him, her breath hitching from her crying fit. "I don't know what you had in mind, but what you want doesn't matter to me," Master said with a laugh as Cunt sat down in his lap. He began running his hands down her back and slowly down her stomach until he got to her pussy. He started stroking it playfully as he continued to speak. "You are my property, my plaything, for me to fuck and punish how I see fit. The only thing you should be thinking about is how to please me best, and this infighting does not please me, understand?" Master was flicking Cunt's little piercing, and she twitched every time it impacted her clit.

"Ah, yes, Master. I, mmh, I understand," She got out as she moaned and clung to her Master as he teased her.

"Good slut," Master said and kissed Cunt on the cheek. "Now, crawl over there and start licking before I have to redden this ass again." Master grabbed a full cheek in his hand before he let Cunt go. "I don't want to see a drop on her."

"Yes, Master," Cunt said and started to walk towards Fucktoy, but yelped as master slapped her ass. The smack resounded through the carriage, and Cunt fell to her knees, remembering.

"That's better, slut. Crawl, I said, on, all, fours. Now get going and show me those fuckholes," Master was back to his playful mood and grinned at the way Cunt swayed her ass as she walked on all fours towards Fucktoy, tits swaying. Pure arousal drove her forward, but Cunt grew apprehensive as she reached her goal. She rose up on her knees between Fucktoy's widespread legs, quickly skipping over the wet puffy pussy pulsating between those thick thighs as if it would burn her, and took a tentative lick of a white drop on Fucktoy's belly. The taste of cum seemed to spur her on, and she licked with no hesitation, Master's cum filling her tummy as arousal took over.

"Good girl," Master praised, and Cunt's efforts redoubled. The tongue tickled Fucktoy's sensitive body, and she squirmed away and giggled under the assault. Master wouldn't have that and snapped his fingers, making the rings around Fucktoy's ankles pull her legs even further apart, and attach themselves to a metal railing running under the seats. The bracelets forced her hands apart and pulled them up above her head to a similar metal bar along the roof. The same thing happened to Whore and Cumdump, binding them to the railings as Fucktoy had been. Fucktoy tested her bindings just to see if she could get away and got a thrill straight to her pussy when she discovered that she was held tight.

Cunt smirked at Fucktoy, the only slave who wasn't bound. Except for Insatiable, who was slowly getting out of her red dress, naked like the rest of them. Cunt straddled Fucktoy and licked slowly up her left breast, swallowing all the cum she came across. She paused when she got to the nipple and swirled her tongue around the hard nub, teasing it. Fucktoy moaned, begging Cunt with her eyes, and the other slave finally relented. Latching on to the nipple, Cunt sucked hard and chewed on it lightly with her teeth, making Fucktoy cry out in pleasure and pain.

12