The Greatest Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for me to introduce myself," Master said and pulled down his pants, freeing his magnificent cock. Both Cumdump and whore gasped in astonishment at the sight, not having seen it up close before. Their hungry eyes devoured the sight, breaths deepening as they couldn't help to imagine what it would feel like in their little pussies. Fucktoy had a more reserved reaction but was just as riveted as Master's cock was revealed, the mere sight of it enough to make her pussy tingle.

"Ah, ah, ah, you're not done yet, Cunt. Get back to licking," Master tutted as Cunt tried to turn around and see what everyone was so excited about. She pouted sullenly but hurried to get all that cum into her belly. The rest of the new slaves watched as a naked Insatiable knelt in front of Master's seat and started to lovingly lick and kiss his cock.

"My name is Alphonse Tierdale. You may call me Master Alphonse or simply Master if you prefer," Master said and put his hands on Insatiables head as she started to suck his cock, tangling his fingers through her hair. "I am the court wizard of her majesty Queen Mavis Riversdottir the third, in the capital." Insatiable took him expertly all the way up to the root, without the slightest hesitation or apparent problem. Master sighed contentedly as Insatiable started to bob her head up and down his shaft. "I have my own wizard's tower with its own associated land, where you'll be the center of attention for visiting friends and nobles."

"I'm also expected to show you off at court," Master said and grew serious. Insatiable increased the pace on his cock, trying to milk him of his cum. Master stayed calm through her ministrations, focusing on instructing his new slaves. "I expect you to be on your best behavior during these gatherings, or the punishment you get will not be a simple spanking. Do not worry, though. You'll be thoroughly trained before I risk taking any of you to such an event." Master took control of Insatiables head and bucked with her as he let her bob on his shaft. He moaned and hilted himself inside her as he came down her throat. Insatiable allowed herself to be held still, submissively swallowing all his cum, her throat bulging. Master let go, and Insatiable fell back, his cock exiting her mouth with a wet squelch.

"Thank you for using my throat, Master," Insatiable said breathlessly as she got up from the floor to straddle Master's lap, putting her arms around his neck. She lined herself up so that Master's still hard cock was at the entrance to her pussy.

"You're welcome, slave," Master answered graciously, and slowly, ever so slowly Insatiable lowered herself on her Master's cock, letting it enter her fully. Everyone gasped this time, and Fucktoy felt an intense admiration for the slave that had taken Master's cock so well. She only hoped that she would be allowed to do the same someday.

"I love your cock, Master. There's nothing else like it," Insatiable moaned contentedly as she moved her hips in small circles, Master's cock still fully seated inside her.

"I know," Master said with a smile and kissed her deeply. "Now, fuck yourself on my cock that you love so much," Master ordered as he broke the kiss. Insatiable obeyed eagerly as she started to bounce herself in Master's lap, making a fine display off her ass as it jiggled with the movement. Fucktoy's piercing suddenly came to life and by the sound of it, the other bound slaves had theirs activated as well as they shrieked in surprise. The screams soon turned to desperate moaning as the vibrations were only enough to tease their desperate pussies, and not enough to make them cum.

"I don't mind orgasms so much as long as they serve me," Master instructed as he paid Insatiables body plenty of attention. He ran his hands up her beautiful thighs and rested them on her thick ass as he kissed her again. "You are my property, and you do not have permission to touch what is mine. You'll not masturbate unless I tell you to, your orgasms are reserved for me and me alone," the piercing suddenly pressed itself hard into Fucktoys clit and buzzed in a series of intense intervals. Fucktoy squealed, so close to cumming, but before she could get over the edge, the vibrations went back to their normal low intensity. Keeping Fucktoy from cumming, but in a state of constant arousal.

Fucktoy was in such a state of delirious needy arousal that she kissed Cunt as she licked the cum off her face. She couldn't help herself, she simply needed an outlet for her passion, and Cunt was the closest available target. But Fucktoy found that she liked it as their soft lips met, tasting the cum on them. Cunt, of course, pulled away at once, looking uncomfortably down at Fucktoy.

"No, I liked that, keep going Cunt. Feed her all of the cum that is left," Master said. He had his hands around Insatiables waist and was guiding her movements, pounding her pussy down on his cock. Insatiable was shuddering as she came, spraying her juices all over Masters's chest in a squirting orgasm, but Master kept fucking her through it.

So, with reluctance, Cunt did as Master said. Feeding Fucktoy the rest of the cum through kissing. To the backdrop of their Master fucking Insatiable through multiple orgasms.

12